PDA

View Full Version : Fence goes back, NG redeployed as Biden hands down vaccine mandates

okie
09-10-21, 02:17
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-nancy-pelosi-eb93bdcd78861cd49c7e47c8f3e50266

So we have a protest being disavowed by the very groups which said protest is alleged to advocate for, when in reality we know it was Antifa who breached the capitol on Jan 6, and this protest, that can only be described as a false flag, will overshadow and poison any legitimate attempt to protest the mandates, and undoubtedly get lumped together in the media. Ergo, you don't like the vax, that means you're automatically a domestic terrorist.

Gotta hand it to them, these bastards are good.

Business_Casual
09-10-21, 05:36
Reichstag Fire. 1933.

SomeOtherGuy
09-10-21, 09:32
Eliminating any doubt about this regime's illegitimacy. And yes, obvious false-flag preparations.

Hank6046
09-10-21, 09:39
The fact that I cannot find much information on the organization of the Protest itself, and only finding articles on the "threat" that this causes makes me roll my eyes. Reminds me of the Virginia gun rally that the left so much wanted to be a blood bath.

Diamondback
09-10-21, 10:11
Remember what Orwell wrote in 1984: "When you don't have enough criminals you MAKE some." All of this is setting the stage for Dem f***ery to pass an Enabling Act.

*in Captain Barbossa voice* "Ye best start rereading 'Rise & Fall of the Third Reich,' mateys... yer livin' in it."

Artos
09-10-21, 10:30
Eliminating any doubt about this regime's illegitimacy. And yes, obvious false-flag preparations.

There is chatter on SM urging patriots to stay away from the rally at all costs...it just smells something rotten will be going down.

SomeOtherGuy
09-10-21, 10:53
There is chatter on SM urging patriots to stay away from the rally at all costs...it just smells something rotten will be going down.

Charlottesville and January 6th were fantastically successful "buffalo jump" operations for the left and deep-state. People need to catch on and avoid this stuff.

Although we have a legal right to hold protest rallies, I don't see that it's an effective tactic in the current environment, and each one is like a 50/50 chance of a false flag hurting our cause instead of helping it. There are other ways that look safer and more effective right now.

okie
09-10-21, 11:04
The fact that I cannot find much information on the organization of the Protest itself, and only finding articles on the "threat" that this causes makes me roll my eyes. Reminds me of the Virginia gun rally that the left so much wanted to be a blood bath.

Yea for sure. The groups whom this is allegedly in advocacy for, they have denied involvement, and have publicly warned their members that it's a false flag and not to attend.

HKGuns
09-10-21, 11:16
I just tried to call the White House comment line to tell them what they can do with their vaccine mandate. 202-456-1111

These idiots can't even run an answering machine. Ring no answer, then to fast busy after 3 minutes of ringing.

Honu
09-10-21, 12:38
I just tried to call the White House comment line to tell them what they can do with their vaccine mandate. 202-456-1111

These idiots can't even run an answering machine. Ring no answer, then to fast busy after 3 minutes of ringing.

so working as dems want then

Honu
09-10-21, 12:38

so working as dems want then