PDA

View Full Version : Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final da

Leonidas24
09-14-21, 17:16
It's time to gut the senior officer corps of the military and start over. No doubt this will initially be denied, and then as sources and proof begin to come out the story will change to "He did it to save the US! Trump was so unhinged, we avoided nuclear war by doing this!" And, as time goes on Milley will be hailed a hero for the cause of democracy. This country has become so radically upside down I'm way past the belief it's time to raise the black flag.

During the final months of former President Donald Trump's term, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley made two phone calls to Chinese officials in fear that Trump would create conflict with the communist nation, a new book has claimed.

In the book, authored by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa, it is alleged that Milley made two secret phone calls, both to his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army. The book alleges that the phone calls took place prior to the 2020 presidential election on Oct. 30, 2020, and two days after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, on Jan. 8, 2021.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

ETA: Can I get a mod to edit the title to "days" as the final word?

chamber143
09-14-21, 17:20
I agree. This stuff has become so crazy that I wouldn’t have believed it 2 years ago. Just think that Trump was often touted as trying to be a dictator, now look at what Biden is doing and it’s crickets. It’s Clown World stuff. Just give them bread and circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex V
09-14-21, 17:39
I don’t understand how this is not treason and how we are still just sitting and talking about this.

How much more evidence that what happens in the 2020 election was a thinly veiled coup?

ABNAK
09-14-21, 17:45
I don’t understand how this is not treason and how we are still just sitting and talking about this. Look who holds the reigns of power now.

How much more evidence that what happens in the 2020 election was a thinly veiled coup?

It was indeed a coup and a well-orchestrated case of FRAUD. Nothing will ever convince me that Nov. 3rd, 2020, was on the up-and-up.

Todd.K
09-14-21, 17:56
Good thing the deep state is just some crazy conspiracy theory, or this would be terrifying.

TomMcC
09-14-21, 17:57
I'm not a fan of Milley AT ALL, but let's not get too far down the road just yet. These are allegations at this point, and from another yahoo I don't trust...Bob Woodward. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

ABNAK
09-14-21, 17:57
Good thing the deep state is just some crazy conspiracy theory, or this would be terrifying.

Yeah, good thing......:rolleyes:

ABNAK
09-14-21, 17:59
I'm not a fan of Milley AT ALL, but let's not get too far down the road just yet. These are allegations at this point, and from another yahoo I don't trust...Bob Woodward. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Right now things I'd have never believed four or five years ago are not in the "no way in hell" category anymore unfortunately.

Woodward aside, that POS Milley made those other statements that were released this summer. I have no doubt he said that about nukes.

Diamondback
09-14-21, 18:19
If this is true and Mr. "Very Model of a Modern Major General" is allowed to walk this country owes MacArthur a formal state apology over sacking him for FAR less.

HKGuns
09-14-21, 18:23
I consider the source, the author isn't exactly trust worthy and has been known to embellish if not outright lie. If he did do it, then pussy, not treason, is the word of the day. He's the model of a modern day PUSSY.

lowprone
09-14-21, 19:07
Goodbye America !

The_War_Wagon
09-14-21, 19:48
After 8 years of Crapbama, I'd of shiitecanned EVERYONE O-6 or higher. They were ALL bootlickers by THAT point.

Diamondback
09-14-21, 19:49
I consider the source, the author isn't exactly trust worthy and has been known to embellish if not outright lie. If he did do it, then pussy, not treason, is the word of the day. He's the model of a modern day PUSSY.

And it gets more interesting, one of the critics is Alexander Vindman in a case of pot calling kettle black...
"Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway"

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-14-21, 20:04
I don’t understand how this is not treason and how we are still just sitting and talking about this.

And it gets more interesting, one of the critics is Alexander Vindman in a case of pot calling kettle black...
"Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway"

He knows how to usurp with the best of them….

And… put this in perspective of 1/6….

Interesting to think about it. He gets in front of the Senate and is asked about it. If it was an official call, then there will be records and he has to cop to it. He can claim that he didn’t make the call if it was made unofficially- but if that call was unofficial…. Uhmmm, that’s treason.

I wonder how many times AQ regretted wasting a plane on the Pentagon, when it would have been far more damaging attacking something else. My first thought was Congress, but no, a clean slate there wouldn’t hurt us. Maybe the White House, but the way W went and has gone, I don’t think that either. Would have been better for them to take out a CIA/NSA location.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-14-21, 20:05

"Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman

Interesting to think about it. He gets in front of the Senate and is asked about it. If it was an official call, then there will be records and he has to cop to it. He can claim that he didn’t make the call if it was made unofficially- but if that call was unofficial…. Uhmmm, that’s treason.

I wonder how many times AQ regretted wasting a plane on the Pentagon, when it would have been far more damaging attacking something else. My first thought was Congress, but no, a clean slate there wouldn’t hurt us. Maybe the White House, but the way W went and has gone, I don’t think that either. Would have been better for them to take out a CIA/NSA location.

Diamondback
09-14-21, 20:24

And we've established that these shitstains think nothing of perjuring themselves because they know Diktat of Injustice won't prosecute... though I must say seeing Lefties turn on Chipmunk Cheeks is delicious irony.

HKGuns
09-14-21, 20:43
"Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman

Wow the irony is rich and creamy. Pot meet Kettle.

3 AE
09-14-21, 20:59
Though the chances of ever coming into contact with General Vagina are extremely remote. I would give her a swift kick to her vagina, thereby, as an Eagle Scout, I will have fulfilled my obligation to the Scout Slogan, "Do a Good Turn Daily". :p

Biggy
09-14-21, 21:04
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
U.S. Code

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Diamondback
09-14-21, 21:11
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
U.S. Code

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

10 U.S. Code §894. Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who-
(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;
(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 68 .)

TomMcC
09-14-21, 21:28
President Trump thinks it's fake news, and his opinion of Milley is probably lower than mine.

ToeCutter
09-15-21, 01:30
Everyone step beck for a minute and look at the bigger picture of what is happing... All our active military and indeed every person in the country (sans illegals and Afghanis) is now required to take the experimental (and dare I say, depopulation) "vaccine" injection! Come on now Guys... Just what the hell is going on??? Seriously! This is the twilight zone meets Matt Bracken or something...!

Diamondback
09-15-21, 02:20
Everyone step beck for a minute and look at the bigger picture of what is happing... All our active military and indeed every person in the country (sans illegals and Afghanis) is now required to take the experimental (and dare I say, depopulation) "vaccine" injection! Come on now Guys... Just what the hell is going on??? Seriously! This is the twilight zone meets Matt Bracken or something...!

Like I keep sayin'... I keep tryin' to tell myself we're not barreling full speed ahead straight into Revelation territory, and the world tries ever harder every day to prove me wrong.

Averageman
09-15-21, 05:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQtR68GNceQ
Milley did it.

teufelhund1918
09-15-21, 05:57
Don't forget either that this involves more people than Milley. Phone calls were made to other people by him and to him talking about this, one being Pelosi. They all should be brought up on charges of treason... but that will never happen IMHO.

Grand58742
09-15-21, 07:24
Liberals are cheering this on not even taking 10 seconds to think about just how serious these allegations are if true.

Averageman
09-15-21, 07:27
Liberals are cheering this on not even taking 10 seconds to think about just how serious these allegations are if true.

So if someone walked him out the door and put a bullet behind his ear, well, they would have been doing the right thing.

just a scout
09-15-21, 07:33
Don't forget either that this involves more people than Milley. Phone calls were made to other people by him and to him talking about this, one being Pelosi. They all should be brought up on charges of treason... but that will never happen IMHO.

Nothing will happen to any of treasonous scumbags. Until it does. All they’re doing is guaranteeing when a civil war does start, it’ll be even worse than anyone can imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WillBrink
09-15-21, 08:01
If accurate and can be confirmed, is that not treason?

"Longtime Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and reporter Robert Costa claim in their forthcoming book “Peril” that Milley made two calls to his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army. The first call took place on Oct. 30, 2020, shortly before the presidential election, while the second call took place on Jan. 8 of this year, two days after the deadly riot at the US Capitol.

The Washington Post reported that Milley’s October call was prompted by intelligence that suggested the Chinese believed preparations by the US to attack were underway.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” the book says Milley told Li at the time. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

Milley then told Li that if Trump did order an attack against China, “I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/trump-says-milley-committed-treason-if-he-talked-to-chinese/

Alex V
09-15-21, 08:03
Looks like Treason to me. I wonder how many portions of the UCMJ he broke as well.

None of it matters though because because he supports trans soldiers and CRT. The Left is in charge and they won't do anything to even look into this issue.

chamber143
09-15-21, 08:06
The sad thing is that in this day and age we even have to start a thread about these things. Similar to what Mattis did. The simple answer, and I’m not one of trumps cheerleader although I do like some of what he did, is yes and the law prescribes hanging. I know that sounds sensational but if these traitors to America’s system aren’t held accountable, it only welcomes more of these actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SomeOtherGuy
09-15-21, 08:08
Yes, he did.

Milley directly told a military rival, and obvious potential enemy, that he cares more about his relationship with them than he does with obeying orders from his chain of command. He told China that he wouldn't follow orders from his own commander without undercutting them by first calling China. And presumably not then following his orders at all. If that isn't treason I don't know what is.

The_War_Wagon
09-15-21, 08:18
YES

/thread

glocktogo
09-15-21, 08:38

That's because they know Daddy Joe won't let Milley get what he deserves. :(

If these allegations are true (and I don't see Milley issuing a categorical denial) then it's treason. :mad:

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-15-21, 09:20
Looks like Treason to me. I wonder how many portions of the UCMJ he broke as well.

None of it matters though because because he supports trans soldiers and CRT. The Left is in charge and they won't do anything to even look into this issue.

So he calls China and gives them intel that our govt isn’t on the up&up and he is hailed a hero. Snowden tells the American people that their govt isn’t on the up&up- and he gets hounded to the ends of the earth. Sure, that makes sense. I still don’t know why Trump didn’t pardon Snowden. That would have been the biggest F-U to the intel community that could have done.

So, let’s look at Miley another way. He isn’t a dummy, he has had to have some kind of strategic intent, at least at a personal level, to get where he is. Sooooo, he has these calls that he knows will eventually come out, and frankly, they leave him with some- legal liabilities, to put it mildly- and he is going to need some cover. What to do? Oh, pander to the left with embracing the CRT BS. Exposure problem solved. His main military skill is self-preservation….

Diamondback
09-15-21, 09:25
At the very least, we're looking at Article 94 Mutiny.

teufelhund1918
09-15-21, 10:09
I find it funny that pretty much the only President to not start a war in how many years is suddenly going to go full blown nuclear Armageddon in the last days of his term according to the left. President Trump did nothing but try to get this country out of a 20 year quagmire along with seeking peace... I guess they forget about the Abraham Accords and the peace Trump's administration was bringing about in the Middle East. They give him no credit for that... or anything he has accomplished. But we all know that the real demented ones are them that are crying wolf these days.... it's a crazy world.

Diamondback
09-15-21, 10:13
I find it funny that pretty much the only President to not start a war in how many years is suddenly going to go full blown nuclear Armageddon in the last days of his term according to the left. President Trump did nothing but try to get this country out of a 20 year quagmire along with seeking peace... I guess they forget about the Abraham Accords and the peace Trump's administration was bringing about in the Middle East. They give him no credit for that... or anything he has accomplished. But we all know that the real demented ones are them that are crying wolf these days.... it's a crazy world.

Welcome to INGSOC 1984, where War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength and Freedom is Slavery.

Diamondback
09-15-21, 10:13
doubletap

Disciple
09-15-21, 12:26
Nothing will happen to any of treasonous scumbags. Until it does. All they’re doing is guaranteeing when a civil war does start, it’ll be even worse than anyone can imagine.

These people won't be here if things really fall apart. They'll be drinking Champagne on another continent while Americans kill each other, and laughing.

SomeOtherGuy
09-15-21, 12:48
Various updates. Milley basically confirms the report.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/should-general-milley-be-relieved-duty

Rogue556
09-15-21, 12:56
Maybe I'm not correctly reading between the lines here, but it seems as though Trump himself is calling this ordeal fake news?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-fb7bvaxnys0

From the link above:

"If the story of “Dumbass” General Mark Milley, the same failed leader who engineered the worst withdrawal from a country, Afghanistan, in U.S. history, leaving behind many dead and wounded soldiers, many American citizens, and $85 Billion worth of the newest and most sophisticated Military equipment in the world, and our Country’s reputation, is true, then I assume he would be tried for TREASON in that he would have been dealing with his Chinese counterpart behind the President’s back and telling China that he would be giving them notification “of an attack.” Can’t do that!

The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact. Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again. Remember, I was the one who took out 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. Milley said it couldn’t be done!

For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad. In fact, I’m the only President in decades who didn’t get the U.S. into a war—a well known fact that is seldom reported."

Of course, just because Trump says it's a fabrication doesn't make it so. An investigation needs to be done, but at this point I'm not sure we'd get the truth one way or the other.

My question is why? If this story is fabricated, what goal does it serve? Is it to give the appearance that Trump was never in control? To show that Trump never had the backing of Military leadership? Maybe.. but it sure feels like something isn't adding up. One would think this would add more skepticism and investigation into the failed Afghanistan withdrawal due to Milleys involvement, and I don't see how the Biden administration would want that.

If Trump is wrong and this did occur, then obviously this is treason on Milleys's behalf and appropriate action should be taken.. but why then would Trump speak out against it? Attempting to make it appear he had a handle on military leadership when he didn't and attempting to save face? Yet another case of him opening his mouth prematurely?

Maybe others are seeing clearly when I'm not, but this whole ordeal is odd.. even by 2021 standards. The release of this book, and the information within it as it pertains to Milley's actions, seems to be purposely timed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HKGuns
09-15-21, 13:00
That isn't what he is saying. He is saying the concerns over him attacking China is fake news.

He has called for Milley to be fired.

Diamondback
09-15-21, 13:00
Trump could be gaslighting, too... I mean, if I knew there was a large and mentally deranged part of the populace that hated me and anyone associated with me with a heat not seen since the Big Bang and I had somebody who I wanted to burn down, I'd be tempted to make it look like I was somewhat supporting that person.

I'm not sure Trump is that much of a chessplayer, but it IS a possibility that there's not enough on the table to rule out.

glocktogo
09-15-21, 13:06
These people won't be here if things really fall apart. They'll be drinking Champagne on another continent while Americans kill each other, and laughing.

When in doubt, nuke New Zealand first. You know, just to be sure.

TomMcC
09-15-21, 13:09
I mentioned Trump's view of this as fake news earlier. Milley's statement is troubling, like one person in the above article stated, he didn't deny the the reported quotes. If the story from Woodward is a lie, I would think he would tell us all it's a filthy stinking lie. But he didn't. Short of him directly confessing to it all, or we have verified transcripts from the NSA, or we have very senior officers who were there come forward, we'll never really know. Even then the Dems and the Rinos won't care let alone do anything about it. Milley could cop to the whole thing and give us the finger at a news conference, and these leftist politicians won't do jack, they'll actually commend him more for saving us from Trump.

just a scout
09-15-21, 13:54

There are people that will make it their mission in life to find them. Just like the Nazi hunters and the ICC.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-15-21, 16:34
The joint Chiefs are technically not in the chain of command, correct? Does that mean that theater commanders and others can say thank you for your thoughts go **** yourself? If not literally, at least figuratively?

Once again, Trump is too narcissistic and egotistical (sidebar; Siri thought I said “eager testicle”). All he is hearing is a personal attack on him that he’s crazy, and he hast to respond to defend himself. He doesn’t see the opportunity or that Miley screwed up. That’s because it’s always all about him, and defending himself. The dude is a rolling Greek tragedy.

Todd.K
09-15-21, 16:36
Maybe I'm not correctly reading between the lines here, but it seems as though Trump himself is calling this ordeal fake news?

“For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented…”

Trump is calling the idea he was about to nuke China fake news.

FriendlyStranger
09-15-21, 17:28
Defends communist psychological warfare (Marxist critical race theory) and now this? It all makes sense....

https://nypost.com/2020/12/08/professor-claims-china-has-people-in-americas-core-inner-circle/
“I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence,” the top Chinese political scientist continued.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/06/what-critical-race-theory-is-really-about/
Critical race theory is an academic discipline, formulated in the 1990s and built on the intellectual framework of identity-based Marxism.

Critical race theory whistleblower line has gotten hundreds of tips
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/cotton-crenshaw-tout-success-of-pentagon-whistleblower-line/
A pair of GOP lawmakers who launched a whistleblower campaign last month for active military members to report critical race theory in “diversity training” programs say they have received hundreds of tips.

Cotton presses defense secretary on 'anti-American indoctrination'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-defense-secretary-anti-american-indoctrination-austin-diversity
Cotton said he’d seen reports of "plummeting morale, growing mistrust between races and sexes where none existed just six months ago and unexpected retirements and separations based on these trainings alone."

Yuri was right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EA2ohrt5Q

FriendlyStranger
09-15-21, 17:28
Manning was right too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manning_Johnson

"Like many ex-Communists, he continued to see Communist influence, as he directly stated: "Beneath all of the racial unrest, at the root of all racial unrest in the country, is the clammy, cold, bloody hand of Communism."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoPfg8TYWg

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military
https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/life-liberty-levin-on-marxism-in-america-critical-race-theory-infiltrating-military

Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.

teufelhund1918
09-16-21, 05:00
Also, the idea that President Trump could push a button and start a nuclear war singlehandedly is absurd. If I'm not mistaken, he only has part of the code to authorize a nuclear launch correct? I'm sure there are other fail safes like people in the chain of command confirming launches are authentic and other things besides that too.

HKGuns
09-16-21, 08:55
I have a real hard time seeing how was Trump unhinged? Because he sent mean tweets or spoke like a real person, not a rehearsed robot?

- Brought us the best economy in a very long time
- Defeated ISIS when O-Zero couldn't
- Protected the border and started the wall
- Was correct about Wuhan lab and HCQ
- Got us out of TPP
- Got us out of the shitty Iran deal
- Got NK to stop launching missiles
- Endured 4 years of a Russian Lie
- Fired Comey who was a miserable political hack
- Got our energy house in order

Now we have the disaster in Afghanistan, NK launching missiles, gas prices through the roof, rampant election fraud, unconstitutional vaccine mandates with no end in sight to this fiasco.

Yet Tump was the unhinged one? More fake news.

Tanner
09-16-21, 10:15
I find this whole ordeal to be a bit confusing applying it to everyday life. At first glance, you have a senile imbecile for a potus, who is basically a chinese puppet, a congress filled with free spending idiots like aoc, sanders, et al, led by drunken old fools like pelosi and schumer, and now a deranged treasonous general who consults with the nations main enemy and rival. In addition, how scum like aoc, pelosi et al keep getting re-elected, the failed newsome recall in Cali, the fact that elections now are nothing but a dog and pony show and have no meaning whatsoever etc etc etc. Basically, it points to nation that's just phucked.
However, on a daily basis, all is well, or seems that way. Most of the populace goes on vacation,goes to the office, frequents restaurants, makes their dental appointments, goes grocery shopping, buys a new home, a buys second home, travels about (despite covid) buys a new car, get their hips replaced and colonoscopies done, and daily living just continues unabated despite covid, afghanistan, blm, and assorted idiocies that occur.
The word paradox just seems lacking.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 02:16
I don't know who this guy is but he makes some interesting points! IS CHINA ABOUT TO DEMAND PAYMENT ON U.S. DEBT? JOURNALIST BENJAMIN FULFORD REPORTS FROM ASIA "Benjamin Fulford states that the Joe Biden administration has surrendered to China, and that there is a powerful Asian Secret Society that is trying to stop him." https://www.bitchute.com/video/LpCbJzlgqnK2/

From looking at his web page he isn't exactly a nobody, I mean the guy writes books in Japanese... And again, if any of you watched Mike Lindel's cyber symposium then what this guy says really ties in big picture wise... https://benjaminfulford.net/about/

About
BenjaminFulford.net is a geopolitical news and discussion website from reporter and investigative journalist Benjamin Fulford. Reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including the yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc. We go by the motto, “if it appears in writing, somebody has beaten us to the story.” The reports provide updates and summaries of the latest events in the ongoing secret war for control of planet Earth. This website is completely independent and is not affiliated with any corporation or governmental organization.

Interview with Benjamin Fulford: Former Forbes Bureau Chief Blows Whistle On 9/11 & Fukushima

Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20 years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media, and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing, etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese, and Italian.

Experience

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have a weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-1997: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995: Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992: Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese-language news service available on the Nikkei Quick newswire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989: Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985: Part-time jobs during student years included work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translations in the fields of business and finance, and assorted television, radio, and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent one year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as a wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, BA in Asian studies, China Area specialty.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 02:47
W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER PHD ASTRID STUCKELBERGER CONNECTS THE DOTS... And again, Astrid's story from her time at the world health organization all ties into Klaus Schwab and the world economic forum and the "great Reset" etc, etc...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYMxLCmN2uW5/

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 04:09
And Hell, while I'm at it, I may as well post this also... Try to wake up guys... Everything you think you know about the last 150-200 years of western history is wrong! We have all been deceived. And for a very long time it seems! https://archive.org/details/europa-the-last-battle-documentary-720p

FriendlyStranger
09-17-21, 11:35
I have a real hard time seeing how was Trump unhinged? Because he sent mean tweets or spoke like a real person, not a rehearsed robot?

- Brought us the best economy in a very long time
- Defeated ISIS when O-Zero couldn't
- Protected the border and started the wall
- Was correct about Wuhan lab and HCQ
- Got us out of TPP
- Got us out of the shitty Iran deal
- Got NK to stop launching missiles
- Endured 4 years of a Russian Lie
- Fired Comey who was a miserable political hack
- Got our energy house in order

Now we have the disaster in Afghanistan, NK launching missiles, gas prices through the roof, rampant election fraud, unconstitutional vaccine mandates with no end in sight to this fiasco.

Yet Tump was the unhinged one? More fake news.

Don't forget he also wanted to educate a new generation of American patriots. That would have countered the communist psychological warfare.

Trump Announces 'Patriotic Education' Commission,
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/17/914127266/trump-announces-patriotic-education-commission-a-largely-political-move

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted” - Lenin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGxRKlA70A

I find this whole ordeal to be a bit confusing applying it to everyday life. At first glance, you have a senile imbecile for a potus, who is basically a chinese puppet, a congress filled with free spending idiots like aoc, sanders, et al, led by drunken old fools like pelosi and schumer, and now a deranged treasonous general who consults with the nations main enemy and rival. In addition, how scum like aoc, pelosi et al keep getting re-elected, the failed newsome recall in Cali, the fact that elections now are nothing but a dog and pony show and have no meaning whatsoever etc etc etc. Basically, it points to nation that's just phucked.
However, on a daily basis, all is well, or seems that way. Most of the populace goes on vacation,goes to the office, frequents restaurants, makes their dental appointments, goes grocery shopping, buys a new home, a buys second home, travels about (despite covid) buys a new car, get their hips replaced and colonoscopies done, and daily living just continues unabated despite covid, afghanistan, blm, and assorted idiocies that occur.
The word paradox just seems lacking.

None of it should be confusing. Like Yuri said, half baked intellectuals occupy positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and the educational system.

The goal here is to take away your rights and enslave you.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 12:19
I don't wanna derail things to much in this thread as It seems like we are headed off topic. Then again its all connected right. Anyway how do you post these links so the full pictures of the videos show up? OIC maybe Bitchute is not supported here.... Anyway on with the show....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qBg7sBs777XM/

And with this last video I will simply ask, Just how much trouble are we in here in the west? https://www.bitchute.com/video/5BAZX3bt2E4h/

Also if you haven't watched Mike Lindells cyber symposium, I suggest you do.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 14:22
Don't forget he also wanted to educate a new generation of American patriots. That would have countered the communist psychological warfare.

Trump Announces 'Patriotic Education' Commission,
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/17/914127266/trump-announces-patriotic-education-commission-a-largely-political-move

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted” - Lenin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGxRKlA70A

None of it should be confusing. Like Yuri said, half baked intellectuals occupy positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and the educational system.

The goal here is to take away your rights and enslave you..

I just want to add once more, that what 90% of the people in western society don't understand about Russian history and/or the "Russian Revolution" is that the Bolsheviks (Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky and so on) were not Russians... They were Jews... And they murdered the Russian royal family ( The Romanov's) and then proceeded to commit wholesale genocide of white christians in Russia and the Ukraine in what history now calls the Holodomor. And this all preceded WW2. Watch the 10 hour documentary called "Europa the last stand" in my post above. Communism at its core is a jewish ideology and social construct designed and implemented by jews to put them at the top of the social Hierarchy (at least in those days). Then Chairman Mao took a fancy to the Jews wonderful idea of Communism and made it his own. Its as simple as that... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 14:27
I don't know what to make of this guy... Wacko? yeah probably! But Holy Shit he's actually in a room interviewing David Rockefeller! NUTS... And the you have to consider Mike Lindell's cyber symposium and weight it against that and how crazy the world has gotten and your sorta gotta give the guy some credit. Even though this is way out there obviously... Anyway, obviously I've gone down the rabbit hole. Sorry if I'm derailing things... https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bf7w0hM0gihC/

Benjamin Fulford is a Canadian journalist who lives in Japan. He was the Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine from 1998 to 2005, and states that he:

"Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time."

He has 20 years experience as a professional writer and journalist and has sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. He has produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high finance to government corruption.

Now he is focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media, and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing, etc.

He claims that there is an Asian Secret Society that united just after the first SARS outbreak in Asia, believing it to be a bioweapon designed to kill Asian people. When Benjamin Fulford began to uncover the shadow government in Japan connected to the Rockefeller and Rothschild empire, he claims he was threatened to be killed unless he became a Freemason and joined them.

That's when the Asian Secret Society allegedly reached out to him to offer protection. Fulford claims that this ancient Asian Secret Society has a membership of over 6 million, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters. He claims the other non-gangster members are among the highest levels of Asian society in Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, and in all the Asian communities worldwide.

These people all allegedly united after the first SARS outbreak happened in Asia, because they believed that it was a bioweapon aimed at killing Asians. Therefore, according to Fulford, they started to plan on how to take down the power in the West, controlled by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

So with the protection of this Asian Secret Society, he says he continued to expose David Rockefeller and apparently what they were doing in Asia. He claims that the former assassin who had threatened him contacted him and said that there would be an earthquake set off in Japan, which Fulford claims actually did happen.

The Asian Secret Society then allegedly started dumping U.S. dollars, and stopped going to the G8 meetings in Davos.

David Rockefeller then was allegedly called to Japan for secret meetings with the Emperor, but the Asian Secret Society knew about it, and tipped off Fulford, and they forced David Rockefeller to be interviewed by Fulford.

Most of the videos of Fulford interviewing David Rockefeller in 2007, who was 92 then, and died ten years later in 2017, have been scrubbed from the Internet, but I found some copies and have copied it here.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 16:40
Mike Lindell's cyber symposium synopsis video. And I believe if I'm not mistaken the guy speaking in the video is retired military. I don't know who he is exactly though... Anyway last post from me... https://www.bitchute.com/video/PenNLuGhwa8d/

joe138
09-17-21, 17:28
So what is the acronym for Asian Secret Society?

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 18:08
So what is the acronym for Asian Secret Society?

I don't think the guy ever made that clear. I mean it is pretty clear the guy is "touched" and more than a little out there. But I just came across his video over on bit chute and honestly it is his assessment of the current situation in the very first video that I wanted to share. You can go down the rabbit hole over on bit chute. Anyway we should probably try to stay on track so here is what Steve Bannon is saying. https://www.bitchute.com/video/GQm0YN9tVQRW/

Oh and wacko guy mentions Switzerland a lot and that is where that woman Astrid is from, she is the W.H.O. whistle blower... And Davos and Klaus Schwab of the world economic forum Etc, etc... Look I went down the rabbit hole today... And there so much too unpack that I can't quite explain it in words...

But now tomorrow Saturday sept 18th, our government is supposedly staging some sort of false flag event in Washington D.C.? Like the fences have gone back up around the capital and they are expecting some sort of trouble. I know I heard that on Fox News last night... Is that correct? Can anyone here confirm they also heard that?

Tanner
09-17-21, 19:07

I just want to add once more, that what 90% of the people in western society don't understand about Russian history and/or the "Russian Revolution" is that the Bolsheviks (Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky and so on) were not Russians... They were Jews... And they murdered the Russian royal family ( The Romanov's) and then proceeded to commit wholesale genocide of white christians in Russia and the Ukraine in what history now calls the Holodomor. And this all preceded WW2. Watch the 10 hour documentary called "Europa the last stand" in my post above. Communism at its core is a jewish ideology and social construct designed and implemented by jews to put them at the top of the social Hierarchy (at least in those days). Then Chairman Mao took a fancy to the Jews wonderful idea of Communism and made it his own. Its as simple as that... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
Ok, lets blame it all on the Jews...seriously??? Your ignorant, facile comments are not worthy of further retort.

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 19:13
Ok, lets blame it all on the Jews...seriously??? Your ignorant, facile comments are not worthy of further retort. It was what it was... At least in those days... And I've just become privy to that narrative in the last six months myself, so don't shoot the messenger. And I don't hold Jews here in the USA, Israel or anywhere else in any ill regard or wish them ill will... TRUMP'S DR. ZELENKO FEARS THAT ONLY 10% OF THE JEWS WILL SURVIVE THIS COVID-JAB GENOCIDE https://www.bitchute.com/video/fr4nRwvtyx6w/

ViniVidivici
09-17-21, 19:32
Wow......this thread turned into Coast To Coast AM.........

What's the Illuminatis role in all this? Dude........

ToeCutter
09-17-21, 19:58

What's the Illuminatis role in all this? Dude........ I really don't know... Maybe the globalist, international bankers and corporations have sold the western nations out to the Chinese I guess... And Just maybe the Chinese have already beaten the west and we are all dead and dont even know it yet... You guys know as well as I do something is really really wrong with what's going down with all this.. The whole western world is locked down! General Milley? I mean WTF! What I do know for sure is that China is playing for keeps!........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Todd.K
09-17-21, 23:38
Communism is an atheist religion.

Averageman
09-18-21, 00:12

What's the Illuminatis role in all this? Dude........

Coming to you from Parumph Nevada

FriendlyStranger
09-18-21, 18:17
General Milley Downplayed BLM Riots To Prevent Trump From Invoking Insurrection Act

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/general-milley-downplayed-blm-riots-prevent-trump-invoking-insurrection-act
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, tried to downplay the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from invoking the Insurrection Act, arguing that they were mainly centered around the use of “spray paint.”

https://snuggleduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/general-mark-milley-chairman-of-the-joint-chiefs-of-staff.jpg

FriendlyStranger
09-18-21, 18:31
The United States and the Western free world is in a state of war. Undeclared total war against the global communist system.

People really need to take this seriously. There's more than enough authentic proof.

Honu
09-18-21, 18:48
The United States and the Western free world is in a state of war. Undeclared total war against the global communist system.

People really need to take this seriously. There's more than enough authentic proof.
Half of America is communist and now the gov has joined that communist group
Its the last half of conservatives that are whining and not really fighting to busy with watching their fav sports team take a knee and defending why its OK they still watch and other idiocy :)

Unless the pendulum swings just a matter of time

FriendlyStranger
09-18-21, 19:08
Half of America is communist and now the gov has joined that communist group
Its the last half of conservatives that are whining and not really fighting to busy with watching their fav sports team take a knee and defending why its OK they still watch and other idiocy :)

Unless the pendulum swings just a matter of time

The pendulum won't swing by itself.

The long term goal should be defend freedom and fend off gun confiscation while you get the Marxist indoctrination (psychological warfare) out of the educational system. Hold on until a new generation of patriots starts occupying positions of power.

ToeCutter
09-18-21, 19:30
Some news from the glow fest today in D.C.:lol: https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1439312268701863939

just a scout
09-18-21, 19:54
Some news from the glow fest today in D.C.:lol: https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1439312268701863939

Of course he was.

just a scout
09-18-21, 19:55
General Milley Downplayed BLM Riots To Prevent Trump From Invoking Insurrection Act

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/general-milley-downplayed-blm-riots-prevent-trump-invoking-insurrection-act
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, tried to downplay the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from invoking the Insurrection Act, arguing that they were mainly centered around the use of “spray paint.”

https://snuggleduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/general-mark-milley-chairman-of-the-joint-chiefs-of-staff.jpg

The insurrection act should have been used as soon as the states failed to establish control of the riots. Trump waited too long. Should’ve been done within two weeks of the riots beginning.

Diamondback
09-18-21, 23:12
The insurrection act should have been used as soon as the states failed to establish control of the riots. Trump waited too long. Should’ve been done within two weeks of the riots beginning.

And Milley shoulda been Article 94'd.

TomMcC
09-28-21, 22:04
Well, after looking at some of todays hearings it looks like Milley copped to the gist of the phone calls, and copped to talking to a bunch of book writers including Woodward. He and McKenzie also threw Biden under the bus on keeping some presence in Astan.

glocktogo
09-29-21, 10:58
Well, after looking at some of todays hearings it looks like Milley copped to the gist of the phone calls, and copped to talking to a bunch of book writers including Woodward. He and McKenzie also threw Biden under the bus on keeping some presence in Astan.

Milley is essentially saying Costa and Woodward mischaracterized what he said about the calls. At this point I really don't care who says who said what when. From the POTUS down through Milley and on out to sea with Costa and Woodward, I will forever consider every last one of them to be bald faced liars until there is verifiable proof to the contrary. Now I don't know about anyone else here, but I've always heard that when you lie with dogs, you get fleas. If I had anything whatsoever to do with this debacle, I'd give my very best salute, pull the ripcord and GTFO of there. I would never go back and I wouldn't speak of the mater to anyone, ever. If I was on the outside, I'd never even want to so much as be in the same room as any of these people because they have no credibility. Quoting them for a book is just spreading more lies and misinformation to muddy the waters.

Ergo, I look upon every last one of the people involved in this disgrace, and those hovering around them to hoover up juicy tidbits with GREAT disfavor. I wouldn't piss on a single one of them if they were on fire.

HKGuns
09-29-21, 11:05
Tempest in a teapot.

As with EVERYTHING else, there will be no accountability for the action or the lies. You better make sure you follow 922r however or you'll be sent up river to club fed for a concrete vacation.

What ever happened to Lois Lerner?

Milley is just another incompetent boob out to pump up his ego and reputation, conducting interviews on demand. Working on his next gig at CNN with all of the other fools they parade out as experts.

He used the excuse of following orders of Civilian government, that he holds dear, concerning A-Stan, yet pulled the crap he pulled on Trump? As if a 3rd grader couldn't see the inconsistency in those remarks.

TomMcC
09-29-21, 11:16
Tempest in a teapot.

As with EVERYTHING else, there will be no accountability for the action or the lies. You better make sure you follow 922r however or you'll be sent up river to club fed for a concrete vacation.

What ever happened to Lois Lerner?

Milley is just another incompetent boob out to pump up his ego and reputation, conducting interviews on demand. Working on his next gig at CNN with all of the other fools they parade out as experts.

He used the excuse of following orders of Civilian government, that he holds dear, concerning A-Stan, yet pulled the crap he pulled on Trump? As if a 3rd grader couldn't see the inconsistency in those remarks.

No accountability is par for the course concerning anything in government, I knew that going in. I find it always better to know the truth, knowing the truth of a situation is it's on reward for those that have zero power like me.

3 AE
09-29-21, 22:15
When in doubt, nuke New Zealand first. You know, just to be sure.

That is golden! Touche glocktogo.

Diamondback
09-29-21, 22:17
That is golden! Touche glocktogo.

Given that there are no "strategic nuclear exchange" targets there it's possible that if just ONE missile launches headed south it might not trigger One Goes All Go...