PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul lays smacks some truth right in the HHS Directors face

Averageman
09-30-21, 11:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_Dm3pj3dQ
This is Epic !

Artos
09-30-21, 11:43
Outstanding...

m1a_scoutguy
09-30-21, 12:30
Yea, gotta love Rand Paul ! WOW & talk about a Government puppet that does what he is told,, what a clown the HHS Director is, he is "programed well"!

MikhailBarracuda91
09-30-21, 12:45
Since I had covid on February, I've been around at least 3 people who've tested positive for it. And I'm totally fine. (Working in close proximity for a long period of time too.) I haven't gotten the shot, and it's well past the 3 month immunity that they talked about.

There's definitely long term immunity from having it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jewell
09-30-21, 15:28
Spot on. The whole thing just screams bulls***. For starters, I think most logical people already know that the government doesn't want you healthy. They make money off people that are sick and weak. On top of that, they've flip flopped and flat out lied nearly every step of the way. For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are still buying this, and think that they have our best interests in mind all the sudden?

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-30-21, 15:29
In the EU, you can get an Covid-card based on past infection. I have no idea why this isn’t the focus of the court cases.

Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire tweeted a link to some data on Rt, but in that data source was also percent previously infected by state and even county. Parts of the South are at 60-70%