10-15-21, 09:48
Change my mind.

Alex V
10-15-21, 09:49
Can't.

"Everything woke turns to shit"

TomMcC
10-15-21, 10:38
I think they even admit that ruining everything is part of the ongoing revolution. Everything that the bourgeoisie/oppressor classes are for must be destroyed and replaced. But even the replacement culture/institutions must be destroyed eventually so that the revolution can progress to communistic utopia. Marx was self consciously anti-Christian, so anything built on or related to supernatural redemption, rights from God, don't steal, murder, practice sexual immorality etc just had to go to make room for the mighty and revolutionary works of men. Man will save himself, even if he has to burn the whole world down to do it.

Honu
10-15-21, 10:41
change your mind ?

You might like being racist !
You might like empty shelves !
You like to beat/harm innocent people you do not know !
Killing unborn babies is so empowering and everyone should try it !
You like to be the authority on everything even if you know nothing about it !
You love love high gas prices !
You think we should listen to actors and obey !
The gov is your friend and is always correct !
If you disagree with any of this you are racist !

markm
10-15-21, 10:50
If you disagree with any of this you are racist !

They've even made disagreeing with the "climate change" scam racist. The other day they were reporting that climate change related pollution harmed cities with higher concentrations of minorities. Ergo, if you don't support lunatic policy to stop the fake climate change, you are racist.

TomMcC
10-15-21, 11:00
I've noticed how some on this forum are even given over to leftist thinking and ways, all the while thinking it's necessary to save their vision of "liberty". They say we won't beat the left with the truth, we must use any means necessary to beat the left. They become the very thing they despise in the left, liars, cheaters, thugs...but it's all for a good cause, so it's ok.

prepare
10-15-21, 12:19
It’s deeper than that.

https://youtu.be/UNg3Vnfu4Pk

Business_Casual
10-15-21, 12:54
He misunderstands some things, but at a high-level that is a good video.

Honu
10-15-21, 13:41
They've even made disagreeing with the "climate change" scam racist. The other day they were reporting that climate change related pollution harmed cities with higher concentrations of minorities. Ergo, if you don't support lunatic policy to stop the fake climate change, you are racist.

Yeah !
Saw that quick clip of some lady in the crowd at a ball game chanting the new biden chant and she was saying that was racist :) hahahahahaha

Hush
10-15-21, 13:57
I've noticed how some on this forum are even given over to leftist thinking and ways, all the while thinking it's necessary to save their vision of "liberty". They say we won't beat the left with the truth, we must use any means necessary to beat the left. They become the very thing they despise in the left, liars, cheaters, thugs...but it's all for a good cause, so it's ok.

How's that moral high road doing for you? Think we'll get'em next election if we just vote harder?

TomMcC
10-15-21, 14:17
How's that moral high road doing for you? Think we'll get'em next election if we just vote harder?

I don't put my trust in elections or men, period. Not the GOP or any third party. I try to take that "moral High ground", as you put it, whether I'm the only one or one of may taking it. If you want to fight evil with evil, have at it. How much evil doing will be enough for you? Once you start down that road are you confident you can stop?

Adrenaline_6
10-15-21, 14:48
I don't put my trust in elections or men, period. Not the GOP or any third party. I try to take that "moral High ground", as you put it, whether I'm the only one or one of may taking it. If you want to fight evil with evil, have at it. How much evil doing will be enough for you? Once you start down that road are you confident you can stop?

Question. So when God told the Israelites to wipe out whole cities. Nothing survives...nothing lives. How does your morality card vibrate then?

TomMcC
10-15-21, 15:12
Question. So when God told the Israelites to wipe out whole cities. Nothing survives...nothing lives. How does your morality card vibrate then?

I take no joy in the death of the wicked. God's righteous judgement was and always is vindicated, I do take joy in my God's ways, knowing the wicked can not escape judgement. How about you? You think God is evil?

Hush
10-15-21, 15:13
You enjoy your time with the invisible man in the sky when you get there, I'm worried about my time and freedom here on earth. In reality.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

TomMcC
10-15-21, 15:19
You enjoy your time with the invisible man in the sky when you get there, I'm worried about my time and freedom here on earth. In reality.

Another atheist talking about freedom and reality, as if he can justify either view, whatever freedom or reality means to him. He lives maybe 80 years and then disappears forever, that's reality.

yoni
10-15-21, 15:47

I think it would be a felony, if I answered with the truth as I have learned through a life time of government service and a Masters on the subject matter

yoni
10-15-21, 15:56

Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

I just wish he would say it again to us.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

The left is pure evil, nothing good comes from them

flenna
10-15-21, 17:19

^^^^ /thread

Bulletdog
10-15-21, 19:46

Tom you are a good man, but you can't fight a fair fight with an enemy that lies, cheats and steals non-stop and is intent on literally destroying you, your culture and your country by any and all means necessary. The high road gets us defeated (again...) and eventually killed. Even more so when the people charged with overseeing these criminals are complicit or at least turning a blind eye.

How much evil doing will be enough for me? Fighting evil is not evil. I'm reminded of the quote, which I will have to paraphrase because I can't remember who said it: The world needs a certain number of bad men... to deal with the really really bad men. Some members of this forum are those bad men and I'm glad we have them. Their time will come.

Once the left is defeated, yes, I will have no problem stopping. I will happily go back to living my life and being left alone.

TomMcC
10-15-21, 20:35
Tom you are a good man, but you can't fight a fair fight with an enemy that lies, cheats and steals non-stop and is intent on literally destroying you, your culture and your country by any and all means necessary. The high road gets us defeated (again...) and eventually killed. Even more so when the people charged with overseeing these criminals are complicit or at least turning a blind eye.

How much evil doing will be enough for me? Fighting evil is not evil. I'm reminded of the quote, which I will have to paraphrase because I can't remember who said it: The world needs a certain number of bad men... to deal with the really really bad men. Some members of this forum are those bad men and I'm glad we have them. Their time will come.

Once the left is defeated, yes, I will have no problem stopping. I will happily go back to living my life and being left alone.

I agree with you and the others that the left is absolutely destructive of everything decent, their track record speaks for itself. And I whole heartedly agree that evil must be fought, fiercely sometimes, sometimes with righteous violence. Where I disagree with others is in their methods. I'm not up for anything goes. I'm not on this planet to lie, cheat, and kill someone for their ideas. I do believe there is a God in heaven and that His truth will prevail, that that truth is powerful more powerful than the evil of the left, and it will eventually overcome the evil in the world. It's my faith. It's the way I must live.

Thank you for calling me a good man, I wouldn't describe myself as such, but thanks.

Adrenaline_6
10-15-21, 21:43
I take no joy in the death of the wicked. God's righteous judgement was and always is vindicated, I do take joy in my God's ways, knowing the wicked can not escape judgement. How about you? You think God is evil?

I didn't say that nor am I implying it whatsoever. Also, I am and others are not saying to take joy in the death of the wicked either...but that is the way the cookie crumbles...and crumble it will.

Adrenaline_6
10-15-21, 21:48
Me I have no problem when G-D told my great great great to the 10 power grandfather to wipe put certain peoples.

Regarding the question of if things were to turn very violent here in the USA, would this generation of people that were on the winning side follow the example of Washington, or the French Revolution?

Washinton was kind, in the French time of the guillotine know as the Terror in the end even Robespierre lost his head after a failed attempt at suicide.

I am in total agreement with you. I have no problem with it either. HE understood then that in order to purge things, things needed to be purged. People always think there is a happy Grey area. That is mostly bs. You pick one side or the other good or evil...there is no grey.

TomMcC
10-15-21, 21:51
I didn't say that nor am I implying it whatsoever. Also, I am and others are not saying to take joy in the death of the wicked either...but that is the way the cookie crumbles...and crumble it will.

And I didn't say you did those things. You asked me a pretty direct question and I tried to give you a pretty up front answer. I don't think you or others are trying to trip me up, but I do think these kinds of questions are designed to test my consistency.

Adrenaline_6
10-15-21, 22:27
And I didn't say you did those things. You asked me a pretty direct question and I tried to give you a pretty up front answer. I don't think you or others are trying to trip me up, but I do think these kinds of questions are designed to test my consistency.

In part that may be true. I asked to make light of the fact that it has been done before and you are totally ok with it. Not that you wouldn't be or that I am questioning your faith. Just bringing to light what you were ok with, you have a problem with now. Unnecessary violence and cruelty notwithstanding.

TomMcC
10-15-21, 22:45
In part that may be true. I asked to make light of the fact that it has been done before and you are totally ok with it. Not that you wouldn't be or that I am questioning your faith. Just bringing to light what you were ok with, you have a problem with now. Unnecessary violence and cruelty notwithstanding.

The difference of course is that God is right in everything He commands or does, I'm not, and men devoid of God's commands tread on thin ice.

I'm not sure what you are referring to "it's been done before and you are totally ok with it." If you are talking about God's commands to wipe out a people then see the above. I try always to be "good" with anything God thinks, says or does.

Business_Casual
10-16-21, 07:48

There is an argument to be made that the tribes the Israelites were told to wipe out were the product of interbreeding with fallen entities. Dr. Heiser has written a lot on that topic.

Averageman
10-16-21, 12:28
I can't even imagine the Lord coming to me and telling me that I need to kill someone, or a whole bunch of someones, I would really reconsider my sanity?
Who do you talk to about such a thing without being locked up in the looney bin? How do you believe what happened to you?

Things were so much easier in Old Testament Days, God sends down an Angel to discuss it with you or maybe a burning bush pops up to have a chat.
Plus if you were lucky you got an Arc of the Covenant and then all you had to do was a ruck march and Boom, you win.

Now if that happend to you, well your really likely to end up on CNN if anyone finds out.

I would seriously be on the look out for who dosed me with a massive hit of lsd.

yoni
10-16-21, 18:51

The greatness of the true American man, has never been more clearly articulated.

This is the spirit of Washington and the founders. Where was the blood bath of the Tories. Oh it didn't happen.

Can the French say the same, or the Russians, or any other revolution in history?

No they can't.

But G-D bless the American fighting man, slow to anger, but when the time comes he will fight like a demon until the war is won.

He will then go home in peace and start providing for his family.

georgeib
10-16-21, 20:29

Sent from my moto g(7) power using TapatalkAnd what exactly is reality anyway? You mean the illusion that exists inside your brain based on electrical impulses fed by your sensory organs? How could you possibly trust that your personal illusion in any way approximates anything that remotely resembles objective reality?

So let me get your perspective straight here. You contend that from absolutely nothing, came everything, and that somehow it happened to line up randomly in such a perfect way that YOU are able to discern reality? Lol.

The number of absolute illogical leaps is beyond astounding. And then you have the absurd level of hubris to mock someone else's beliefs? There's a word for that level of out of touch stupidity. I'll let you guess what that word is.

Hush
10-16-21, 21:15
Pray in one hand and shit in the other...guess which one fills up first [emoji2371]
And your God is the only TRUE God... I'm ALL for spirituality, and people should be free to pray and live how they choose. If you want to focus on the eternal afterlife hope, great. I'm going to make the most of the time I've got here on this planet in this body.

georgeib
10-16-21, 21:19
Pray in one hand and shit in the other...guess which one fills up first [emoji2371]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using TapatalkGenius. Come up with that all by yourself?

Have you heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect? It's where the dumber you are, the less you realize it. Might want to read about it, might give you a little self illumination. Then again...

TomMcC
10-16-21, 21:55
And your God is the only TRUE God... I'm ALL for spirituality, and people should be free to pray and live how they choose. If you want to focus on the eternal afterlife hope, great. I'm going to make the most of the time I've got here on this planet in this body.

You know that some people prefer to make the most of their time murdering people, is their use of their time "good" or "evil" or neither and how would you know? Also, what does "making the most of my time" even mean, is it something universal or only personal to you, is it a good thing? Is the purpose of life, if there is such a thing as "the purpose of life", to make the most of it, whatever that means? Is there a standard to appeal to by which one can see if he is "making the most of life" lest a person suddenly find he isn't "getting the most" so he/she can get back on track? Also, at the end of your life will "getting the most" really mean much when death destroys everything about you? Do you hope there is a God, and death really isn't the end? Just some questions.

Almost forgot...how do you know that prayer doesn't work?

Bulletdog
10-16-21, 22:09
The greatness of the true American man, has never been more clearly articulated.

This is the spirit of Washington and the founders. Where was the blood bath of the Tories. Oh it didn't happen.

Can the French say the same, or the Russians, or any other revolution in history?

No they can't.

But G-D bless the American fighting man, slow to anger, but when the time comes he will fight like a demon until the war is won.

He will then go home in peace and start providing for his family.

Yoni, Your perspective on my words is one I never considered. You articulate your point of view well, but these concepts are concepts I've never really considered. Are we Americans all that different from men of other cultures? I think the men of South Africa have a pretty similar mindset. I've seen first hand on many occasions that European men do NOT share this way of thinking. Their obedience to government is second to none. I'm speaking of the English, Dutch, French and German that I've met over the years. I've had limited exposure the Jews from Israel, and I wonder what their view on matters like this is. I worked for an Israeli jew for about a year. I have nothing but good to say about him. He shared elements of his culture with me when I asked, but sadly I was young and impetuous and did't ask enough. My current veterinarian, who is also a friend, is an Israeli jew. He was a soldier and was captured by the muslims. He watched them torture and kill women and children. The cavalry arrived just as he and the other men were about to be murdered. He has no love for any Muslim.

I never considered my way of thinking great. Its just how I see things. I suppose that it must be cultural, and I suppose that is exactly what you are getting at. Our American culture. Don't Tread On Me. So many people that I talk to lately just want the insanity to stop. They don't want a war. They don't want to hurt anybody. But holy hell is about to be unleashed and some of these men are about ready to go on killing sprees the likes of which have never been imagined. I've recently been told this by an American woman too. She's gone so far as to figure out who should be killed first and why. The left is treading on very thin ice of their own making. I don't think most of them realize it.

yoni
10-17-21, 13:36
Lets go Brandon

The Biden Administration removed from two Iranian firms that are part of Iran's Ballistic Missile program.

FOOOOOOOOck Biden and every leftist in the world.

Sorry Lets go Brandon just didn't scratch the itch

flenna
10-17-21, 15:09
You know that some people prefer to make the most of their time murdering people, is their use of their time "good" or "evil" or neither and how would you know? Also, what does "making the most of my time" even mean, is it something universal or only personal to you, is it a good thing? Is the purpose of life, if there is such a thing as "the purpose of life", to make the most of it, whatever that means? Is there a standard to appeal to by which one can see if he is "making the most of life" lest a person suddenly find he isn't "getting the most" so he/she can get back on track? Also, at the end of your life will "getting the most" really mean much when death destroys everything about you? Do you hope there is a God, and death really isn't the end? Just some questions.

Almost forgot...how do you know that prayer doesn't work?

Tom when I hit a wall with folks like Hush the one scripture that comes to mind is Philippians 2:10-11. Sometimes we are just scattering mustard seeds among the rocks.

flenna
10-17-21, 15:09
Lets go Brandon

The Biden Administration removed from two Iranian firms that are part of Iran's Ballistic Missile program.

FOOOOOOOOck Biden and every leftist in the world.

Sorry Lets go Brandon just didn't scratch the itch

Let’s all say it together: Democrats are evil.

Prove me wrong.

TomMcC
10-17-21, 15:31
Tom when I hit a wall with folks like Hush the one scripture that comes to mind is Philippians 2:10-11. Sometimes we are just scattering mustard seeds among the rocks.

I know, it can be a fools errand. I just thought I'd give it one last shot.

Honu
10-17-21, 15:35
Let’s all say it together: Democrats are evil.

Prove me wrong.

Dem would say:
Easy you are a racist scum and hope you die :) see how easy that was and we all agree see how smart we are and how we are the peaceful ones ! Sorry got to run and kill a baby !

titsonritz
10-18-21, 00:46
The shooting has begun, most are not participating.

Business_Casual
10-18-21, 09:36
I’m a pretty good markets and finance student, along with a good grasp of operational issues around capex, opex and such. However I don’t have manufacturing experience.

Riddle me this, how can it be cheaper to make something in China, ship across the Pacific and the rail/truck it to a depot and then deliver it to a retailer? It’s got to be regulation and taxes? It can’t really be that much less cost.

titsonritz
10-18-21, 14:01
I’m a pretty good markets and finance student, along with a good grasp of operational issues around capex, opex and such. However I don’t have manufacturing experience.

Riddle me this, how can it be cheaper to make something in China, ship across the Pacific and the rail/truck it to a depot and then deliver it to a retailer? It’s got to be regulation and taxes? It can’t really be that much less cost.

Don't forget the slave labor and sellouts like Joe.

Business_Casual
10-18-21, 15:23
Don't forget the slave labor and sellouts like Joe.

My point is most of the labor to get a product to the point of delivery is done here regardless. The manufacturer is a small fraction of that.

Deadman William
10-19-21, 21:04

you wish your god would command you to kill people? what people? so you're basically full of murder, but won't actually kill until god makes it ok. you might be waiting for a while.

i hope your god isn't jesus's dad. im not even sure the pre-jesus god of abraham would be ok with this.

georgeib
10-19-21, 21:30
I'm old enough to remember when people couldn't post in General Discussion until they had 150 posts. Miss those days...

titsonritz
10-19-21, 22:19
I'm old enough to remember when people couldn't post in General Discussion until they had 150 posts. Miss those days...

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing.

yoni
10-19-21, 22:31
you wish your god would command you to kill people? what people? so you're basically full of murder, but won't actually kill until god makes it ok. you might be waiting for a while.

i hope your god isn't jesus's dad. im not even sure the pre-jesus god of abraham would be ok with this.

Then you are an uneducated on both history and other religions beside your own.

Plus you don't even have the common sense to ask to become educated on a subject you know nothing about by a subject matter expert.

Honu
10-20-21, 00:20
Dude is a flat out troll or like you said just very uneducated
Doing same blah blah in another post trolling for responses by posting garbage :)

Then you are an uneducated on both history and other religions beside your own.

Plus you don't even have the common sense to ask to become educated on a subject you know nothing about by a subject matter expert.

Adrenaline_6
10-20-21, 14:00

Do you even Bible bro?

26 Inf
10-20-21, 21:27
And what exactly is reality anyway? You mean the illusion that exists inside your brain based on electrical impulses fed by your sensory organs? How could you possibly trust that your personal illusion in any way approximates anything that remotely resembles objective reality?

So let me get your perspective straight here. You contend that from absolutely nothing, came everything, and that somehow it happened to line up randomly in such a perfect way that YOU are able to discern reality? Lol.

The number of absolute illogical leaps is beyond astounding. And then you have the absurd level of hubris to mock someone else's beliefs? There's a word for that level of out of touch stupidity. I'll let you guess what that word is.

I knew I liked you.