PDA

View Full Version : The Questionables: For those "Interesting Finds" that may not be so good...

Diamondback
10-21-21, 13:36
At Stick's suggestion, I'm starting a spinoff of "Good Deals & Interesting Finds". What goes here?

Bullshit ripoffs to mock and laugh at
Things that don't seem quite right
On the positive side of the ledger, things where you had low expectations but overperformed

To start with, there's the curious case of Charlie's recently posted at NWFA that inspired this thread.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/anyone-ever-deal-with-this-company-charlies-custom-clones.386454/

I bought a "heavy duty" DD barrel nut tool from Charlie's but it turned out to be the same exact tool that DD sells for half the price, I checked the size, thickness of the new tool (micrometer) compared to my broken one and it was exactly the same. Same metal and when I cross referenced the SKU on DD's page the standard tool came up as well. Not sure if they screwed up or it was an outright lie to get people to pay more. I have contacted them so we will see if they fess up or compound the lie.
https://charliescustomclones.com/daniel-defense-bolt-up-ris-ii-barrel-nut-wrench-heavy-duty/
https://charliescustomclones.com/daniel-defense-bolt-up-barrel-wrench/

And the followup:

Well they decided to double down on the lie and tell me they sent the heavy duty version of the tool. I told them I had copied both complete pages of the item in question and sent them to DD for review....
They did not like that to much...

So the floor's open, for everything from the "WTF?!" to the "Point and Laugh" to the "Wow, that's a hidden gem!"

Stickman
10-23-21, 11:41
Thanks, I don't want this thread to become a straight up bashing thread, but I think its important to get the word out. Much in the same way, I think its also important to spread the good with the bad. For example:

I recently made an order from Shark Arms. This was an order regarding their Sig P226 magazines which they stated were in good shape. Sharks wasn't a company I was going to comment on until I had done personal business with them. I did not like that they sell knock off stuff from China. To sell knockoff stuff mixed in with legit items on a page just rings me wrong. In the case of the P226 mags, my initial email went unanswered. I really wish Sharks had a real webpage you could order from, and it was me trying to order from my yahoo account which probably why I never got a reply. However, when I emailed them again, they were great to deal with and got my order to me pretty quickly. The Sig mags are actually parkerized mags made by Mecgar, but that is who I believe made all the contract mags anyway.

So, the QUESTIONABLE part of this one turned out to be GTG.

MistWolf
10-24-21, 12:13
I needed a 5/8"-24 Muzzle Thread - 25 Degree Tapered Shoulder End Cap to direct thread an Omega to a BRT barrel with a tapered shoulder. I contacted the owner of https://eccomachine.net/ (goes by MachIVshooter) via PM at www.thehighroad.net to find out if they could make one. Ecco Machine specializes in building, repairing, modifying overhauling, and making parts for suppressors. Their mission is to support the customer's needs.

He replied within a day and helped me choose the options I wanted- lightening cuts and type of finish- and double checked he had the order correct. This was a special order item, and he had it complete and ready to ship in less than ten days. The company contacted me by phone to take payment and ensure they had the shipping address right. They shipped the part that day and I got it soon after. The machine work is simply gorgeous. The price for everything was a bit over $100- less than I had expected.

I am very satisfied with Ecco Machine and the service I received and highly recommend them.

Disciple
10-24-21, 12:56
I have had a backorder with Sportsman's Guide since summer 2020 for Silver Bear .223. They keep pushing out the expected date, now to summer 2022. I don't think they have any intention of delivering unless or until ammo is cheap again.

Disciple
10-24-21, 13:04
I am very satisfied with Ecco Machine and the service I received and highly recommend them.

I think you misunderstood the purpose of this thread.

Diamondback
10-24-21, 13:28

Might be covered as a "Hidden Gem."

I have had a backorder with Sportsman's Guide since summer 2020 for Silver Bear .223. They keep pushing out the expected date, now to summer 2022. I don't think they have any intention of delivering unless or until ammo is cheap again.

Over at NWFA, we have entire threads of Sportsman's Whorehouse horror stories... I only go in there if I'm absolutely desperate and need something right NOW. Even the tackle-boxes I use for small parts I can usually get better deals on with strategic shopping and couponing at Jo-Ann or Hobby Lobby...
EDIT: OOPS, you meant Sportsman's Guide not Sportsman's Warehouse. My bad.

sproc
10-25-21, 06:17

I backordered some PMC 5.56 in October 2020, originally estimated to ship the next month. After multiple changes in the estimated date, each of which required I had to confirm I still wanted it, I finally received it a couple weeks ago, exactly one year after I placed the order. I blame this crazy market, not SG. I appreciated that they eventually honored the order instead of just canceling it, because it was a very good deal.

If the price is good, I’d hang in there.

Stickman
10-25-21, 12:17

If it was questionable as to what he thought the result was going to be, this is the place to post it.

Dutch110
10-28-21, 10:08
BOTACH. If you go in with the expectation that you are not going to get what you ordered any time soon (or ever) you will be pleasantly surprised if it shows up. :D

Diamondback
10-28-21, 10:10
BOTACH. If you go in with the expectation that you are not going to get what you ordered any time soon (or ever) you will be pleasantly surprised if it shows up. :D

That's like going to a doctor with the expectation that you have inoperable colorectal cancer and you'll be pleasantly surprised by anything less, though.

Dutch110
10-28-21, 10:25
Ok so I have one. Not really AR related but it is firearm related. I have a CZ Scorpion that I love. However the trigger leaves quite a bit to be desired. Several folks sell trigger shoes and springs for it (this was back before anyone had come out with a drop in kit) but I knew that wasn't going to cut it. I ordered springs and a trigger shoe from a company called Shooters Element. He offers trigger jobs but I decided I wanted to spend some money locally and I took it to a local shop to work on. Which, by the way, has done some really nice work for me in the past. A few weeks later I get it back and its horrible. I'm not sure they even polished anything. It may have been worse than stock. On the way home from the shop I called Shooters Element and the owner answered the phone. It was his cell number and he's a one man show. I told him what had happened and he laughed, saying yeah I get these calls alot. Send it to me and Ill fix it. Now, keep in mind his trigger install and polish only costs like 55 bucks. Even with the parts added in it is still under a hundy. I am of course somewhat skeptical at this point after having been burned once. I put it in the mail on a Monday. On Wed he calls me "Dude, this thing is a mess. They didnt touch a thing internally, the springs are installed incorrectly, and to top it off they never tightened up the screws on your safety levers. I took care of it and oh, I also polished the drum on the safety selector so it smooth like butter now." I had it back in my hands by the following Monday. A week turn around and the trigger is pretty fantastic. Not AR fantastic but worlds better than stock. I wish I had more work to send that guy's way.

Stickman
10-28-21, 12:34
Ok so I have one. Not really AR related but it is firearm related. I have a CZ Scorpion that I love. However the trigger leaves quite a bit to be desired. Several folks sell trigger shoes and springs for it (this was back before anyone had come out with a drop in kit) but I knew that wasn't going to cut it. I ordered springs and a trigger shoe from a company called Shooters Element. He offers trigger jobs but I decided I wanted to spend some money locally and I took it to a local shop to work on. Which, by the way, has done some really nice work for me in the past. A few weeks later I get it back and its horrible. I'm not sure they even polished anything. It may have been worse than stock. On the way home from the shop I called Shooters Element and the owner answered the phone. It was his cell number and he's a one man show. I told him what had happened and he laughed, saying yeah I get these calls alot. Send it to me and Ill fix it. Now, keep in mind his trigger install and polish only costs like 55 bucks. Even with the parts added in it is still under a hundy. I am of course somewhat skeptical at this point after having been burned once. I put it in the mail on a Monday. On Wed he calls me "Dude, this thing is a mess. They didnt touch a thing internally, the springs are installed incorrectly, and to top it off they never tightened up the screws on your safety levers. I took care of it and oh, I also polished the drum on the safety selector so it smooth like butter now." I had it back in my hands by the following Monday. A week turn around and the trigger is pretty fantastic. Not AR fantastic but worlds better than stock. I wish I had more work to send that guy's way.

Perfect example of what I was hoping people would post. Would you be so good as to share the name of the company that did the work correctly?

Second question, have you tried any other springs or trigger kits in your CZ Scorpion since then? I can't say I'm in love with my trigger, and cutting springs is the losers easy way out IMHO.

Stickman
10-28-21, 12:35
That's like going to a doctor with the expectation that you have inoperable colorectal cancer and you'll be pleasantly surprised by anything less, though.

BOTACH is like going into your doctor for a cold, and coming out with a sore rectum.....

Dutch110
10-28-21, 15:31
Perfect example of what I was hoping people would post. Would you be so good as to share the name of the company that did the work correctly?

Second question, have you tried any other springs or trigger kits in your CZ Scorpion since then? I can't say I'm in love with my trigger, and cutting springs is the losers easy way out IMHO.

Absolutely.

https://www.shooterselement.com/

And its driving me crazy but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the guy who owns it. I have to go back and look at my emails. He uses the HBi trigger spring kits and then does a nice polish job on the internals. I would call it a really nice duty trigger.

I have not tried the Timney or the Ascalon Arms trigger packs. The Timney came out not long after mine was done and after hearing about the teething problems they were having I lost interest pretty quickly. Not sure if they have been corrected or not. I also haven't followed the Ascalon Arms but with a 2lb trigger pull it wasn't something I wanted in a gun that gets used as a truck gun from time to time. Plus at the time their trigger shoes first became available they technically weren't licensed for import which gave me pause. Pretty sure that has all been corrected.

For what I use it for, part time truck gun and part time PCC/Steel Plate gun, it works well enough for me. If I were actually trying to be competitive in the PCC/Steel Plate part of its intended use I dont think I'd be using a Scorpion to begin with, lol.

Stickman
10-29-21, 13:35
I personally find a 2lb trigger to be idiocy in the CZ Scorpion, but that is just me and just my own uses.

Waylander
10-29-21, 17:09
Thanks, I don't want this thread to become a straight up bashing thread, but I think its important to get the word out. Much in the same way, I think its also important to spread the good with the bad. For example:

I recently made an order from Shark Arms. This was an order regarding their Sig P226 magazines which they stated were in good shape. Sharks wasn't a company I was going to comment on until I had done personal business with them. I did not like that they sell knock off stuff from China. To sell knockoff stuff mixed in with legit items on a page just rings me wrong. In the case of the P226 mags, my initial email went unanswered. I really wish Sharks had a real webpage you could order from, and it was me trying to order from my yahoo account which probably why I never got a reply. However, when I emailed them again, they were great to deal with and got my order to me pretty quickly. The Sig mags are actually parkerized mags made by Mecgar, but that is who I believe made all the contract mags anyway.

So, the QUESTIONABLE part of this one turned out to be GTG.

I would watch Shark. I had a handful of dealings with them a couple of years ago that went well. Legit new Colt, FN, and KAC parts at good prices. I was thinking it was too good to be true.

Then things started going down hill after inventory started running dry and they started selling used and surplus parts. Several people including myself got burned buying what were described as NOS Colt bolts only to receive badly worn surplus. I asked the owner what was up and he replied saying those were quality old school bolts and would outlast anything today. He gladly accepted my return and refunded my money at least.

Then I ordered a brand new FN BCG and got a used one. Not terrible shape but not close to new either. When I asked, he stated that was the only one he had. I did get a charging handle out of them for free at least.

Fool me once…well you know the rest.

Stickman
10-29-21, 19:52
I would watch Shark. I had a handful of dealings with them a couple of years ago that went well. Legit new Colt, FN, and KAC parts at good prices. I was thinking it was too good to be true.

Then things started going down hill after inventory started running dry and they started selling used and surplus parts. Several people including myself got burned buying what were described as NOS Colt bolts only to receive badly worn surplus. I asked the owner what was up and he replied saying those were quality old school bolts and would outlast anything today. He gladly accepted my return and refunded my money at least.

Then I ordered a brand new FN BCG and got a used one. Not terrible shape but not close to new either. When I asked, he stated that was the only one he had. I did get a charging handle out of them for free at least.

Fool me once…well you know the rest.

Another perfect example of what this thread is for, thank you for sharing your experiences.

Waylander
10-31-21, 18:42
I personally find a 2lb trigger to be idiocy in the CZ Scorpion, but that is just me and just my own uses.

I’ve never understood the fascination with a sub 5 pound trigger on anything auto-loading. That being said, the long take-up of the Scorpion helps if it’s left in place.

I have no scientific evidence to prove this, but the relatively large bolt mass adds another concern because the inertia is in direct opposition to the trigger pull direction. If anything but a firm grip on the gun is used to stop the force, I could see an ND possibly happening if the trigger pull is too light or the take-up shortened too much. HBI springs and a light polish is enough for me.

Sorry for the thread drift but it’s a pet peeve of mine.

Shooters Element seems good to go from everything I’ve seen.

Dutch110
11-01-21, 11:16

Couldn't agree more.

Diamondback
11-03-21, 23:16
Curious that Big Daddy Unlimited supported a so-called "buyback"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fQ-aJdt7M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fQ-aJdt7M

ndmiller
11-04-21, 07:45
I’ve never understood the fascination with a sub 5 pound trigger on anything auto-loading. That being said, the long take-up of the Scorpion helps if it’s left in place.

I have no scientific evidence to prove this, but the relatively large bolt mass adds another concern because the inertia is in direct opposition to the trigger pull direction. If anything but a firm grip on the gun is used to stop the force, I could see an ND possibly happening if the trigger pull is too light or the take-up shortened too much. HBI springs and a light polish is enough for me.

Sorry for the thread drift but it’s a pet peeve of mine.

Shooters Element seems good to go from everything I’ve seen.

I think part of it, at least for me, was a misunderstanding of why was a trigger pull bad and what makes a great trigger great. Weight was really the only thing I understood, lighter was better, until I shot a gun that was stock with a great trigger (recently reinforced again with recent acquisition of preowned 92 LTT Elite). The importance of the action of the trigger was what I didn't get (no experience) and how two same weighted triggers could feel vastly different based on geometry and finish on mating surfaces (polished or with tool marks). It's why polishing or addition trigger time can improve a heaver trigger, yet a spring lightened 4 pound creepy gritty trigger isn't really much of an improvement over a stock springer 5-8 lbs trigger.

Arik
11-04-21, 08:19
I have had a backorder with Sportsman's Guide since summer 2020 for Silver Bear .223. They keep pushing out the expected date, now to summer 2022. I don't think they have any intention of delivering unless or until ammo is cheap again.I have the same from Optics planet. Case of 9mm. They even stopped updating. To their credit they didn't take money so if they decide to quietly forget the whole thing I'm not out anything

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dutch110
11-04-21, 12:04
I think part of it, at least for me, was a misunderstanding of why was a trigger pull bad and what makes a great trigger great. Weight was really the only thing I understood, lighter was better, until I shot a gun that was stock with a great trigger (recently reinforced again with recent acquisition of preowned 92 LTT Elite). The importance of the action of the trigger was what I didn't get (no experience) and how two same weighted triggers could feel vastly different based on geometry and finish on mating surfaces (polished or with tool marks). It's why polishing or addition trigger time can improve a heaver trigger, yet a spring lightened 4 pound creepy gritty trigger isn't really much of an improvement over a stock springer 5-8 lbs trigger.

Exactly. I see people bragging about trigger weight and kind of shake my head. I would much rather have a 5 lb trigger with a clean take up, crisp break, minimum over travel and a good reset than a crappy trigger with light springs in it.

Dutch110
12-09-21, 12:15
Doing a recent build and using FCD parts as much as possible (except the elusive EPC) Found a place that had everything I wanted listed in stock; https://www.tacticallink.com/

Since I was a new customer I created an account during checkout. I got the welcome email for the new account creation, and got all subsequent marketing emails from them so I know they now had my email on file. However no order confirmation email. A day later I thought I might have forgotten something on my order and went back to log in and check it. No dice. Would not take my email or password. Tried the password reset and the error message was that my email address was not in their database. They have no way to contact them other than submitting a web form so I did that and waited. A few days later with no response to my CS request, and no order confirmation email, I tracked down a phone number for them and attempted to call. Phone number listed was not taking calls. At this point I am thinking I got scammed, even though I had checked on one of my forums and was told folks had bought from them in the past. On day 5 I'm about ready to call the bank and dispute any charges when my order shows up in my mail box. The marketing emails have stopped and I never did get a response to my CS inquiry. So shipping is fast. Prices were fair. But do not expect any communication at all. If you are not concerned with that then buy away.

Stickman
12-09-21, 15:34
Doing a recent build and using FCD parts as much as possible (except the elusive EPC) Found a place that had everything I wanted listed in stock; https://www.tacticallink.com/

Since I was a new customer I created an account during checkout. I got the welcome email for the new account creation, and got all subsequent marketing emails from them so I know they now had my email on file. However no order confirmation email. A day later I thought I might have forgotten something on my order and went back to log in and check it. No dice. Would not take my email or password. Tried the password reset and the error message was that my email address was not in their database. They have no way to contact them other than submitting a web form so I did that and waited. A few days later with no response to my CS request, and no order confirmation email, I tracked down a phone number for them and attempted to call. Phone number listed was not taking calls. At this point I am thinking I got scammed, even though I had checked on one of my forums and was told folks had bought from them in the past. On day 5 I'm about ready to call the bank and dispute any charges when my order shows up in my mail box. The marketing emails have stopped and I never did get a response to my CS inquiry. So shipping is fast. Prices were fair. But do not expect any communication at all. If you are not concerned with that then buy away.

Just dealt with a similar seller with a knife. It arrived, but communication was worse than horrible.

Dutch110
12-09-21, 16:06
Just dealt with a similar seller with a knife. It arrived, but communication was worse than horrible.

It's frustrating for sure. I am sure I have said before that I worked in the ecommerce industry for a good many years and that kind of lack of communication is just not acceptable. And it is SO easy to correct.

HKGuns
12-09-21, 16:12

I must be lucky [emoji256]

I have never had a bad experience with Botach.

Shipping usually takes a bit, but they carry some stuff that can be difficult to source and it’s usually in stock. Granted, they’re not my go to source for much of anything.

Dutch110
12-09-21, 16:30
I must be lucky [emoji256]

I have never had a bad experience with Botach.

Shipping usually takes a bit, but they carry some stuff that can be difficult to source and it’s usually in stock. Granted, they’re not my go to source for much of anything.

I get it. I've had that same luck with Optics Planet / Dvor while others have not

Dutch110
12-09-21, 16:31
Negligent discharge

HKGuns
12-09-21, 18:49
I get it. I've had that same luck with Optics Planet / Dvor while others have not

That’s actually funny.

I won’t even go to OP website because of two ridiculous experiences with that crew.

Interesting how they ALWAYS show up at the very top of most searches.

Dutch110
12-10-21, 08:57
That’s actually funny.

I won’t even go to OP website because of two ridiculous experiences with that crew.

Interesting how they ALWAYS show up at the very top of most searches.

I hear you. I wish I had some insight into why I rarely have issues with them. But I don't. DVOR stuff sometimes has the wrong product description. I caught it on a barrel I ordered and called them when I saw it post order They cancelled the order and replaced it with one from their Optics Planet inventory, gave me free shipping and a discount. But I do NOT like how they list inventory on the Optics Planet store. Very misleading and is what I think leads to people getting pissed off.

Waylander
12-10-21, 11:51
I wasn’t sure about Black Phase Tactical but they were one of the few that had some parts I needed. The checkout process raised a red flag because they invoiced me rather than me paying directly on the site.

Both orders were quick to arrive and I never had to interact with customer service.

http://www.blackphasetactical.com/

Dutch110
02-22-22, 12:09
Had a great experience with Europtic. A little background. I had a handful of Visa gift cards sitting around that needed to be used up. The frustrating part is if you want to order online, and your order exceeds the available balance on the gift card, most stores will not allow you to do what we call a multi tender checkout. In other words if I buy a $500 item and have a $100 Visa gift card there is no way to use it and your credit card on the same order. Some stores you can buy store specific gift cards and use them etc etc. So anyway, wanted a new optic and they had the best price and had free two day shipping. So on Sunday I shot them an email (not expecting a reply) and asked if I could just call them and place the order over the phone using my gift cards in combination with my debit card. They responded in less than an hour saying not a problem, give us a call. I called on Monday and the entire process was completely painless. Emailed me an invoice and had ship confirmation within a few hours. Keep in mind I had tried calling other retailers prior to this when something popped up on sale trying to do the same thing and usually got a 20 year old kid who was unable to help at all. The one kid said to me "Oh yeah we have had a request in with those guys for 3 or 4 years to figure this out but no idea man." It's ironic that I am praising a business for simply not making it hard to spend money with them. But here we are lol. I will buy more stuff from Europtic gong forward.

Diamondback
04-19-22, 12:05
From the "WTF Bullshit Ripoff" file, DEGuns jacking regular AR PMAGs up to $20 each. Probably because of the run on 'em thanks to the retards and walking dogturds who blight WA State Gov and the ban they just rammed through over mass popular objection...

Stickman
04-20-22, 16:52
From the "WTF Bullshit Ripoff" file, DEGuns jacking regular AR PMAGs up to $20 each. Probably because of the run on 'em thanks to the retards and walking dogturds who blight WA State Gov and the ban they just rammed through over mass popular objection...

What was their cost before?

Diamondback
04-20-22, 19:10
What was their cost before?

Around $10-15 if memory serves. Admittedly, I *could* be misremembering due to the combination of early-onset old age and a few too many hard knocks to the head...

Stickman
04-22-22, 09:07
Around $10-15 if memory serves. Admittedly, I *could* be misremembering due to the combination of early-onset old age and a few too many hard knocks to the head...

That isn't too bad. Can you remember the place near Boeing that raised their Colt 6920 prices to $7k when panic buying was at its highest?

Diamondback
04-22-22, 09:42
That isn't too bad. Can you remember the place near Boeing that raised their Colt 6920 prices to $7k when panic buying was at its highest?

I think I missed that dubious pleasure, Stick... but there were plenty of ripoff artists around WAC shows to make up for it.

Stickman
04-22-22, 12:36
I think I missed that dubious pleasure, Stick... but there were plenty of ripoff artists around WAC shows to make up for it.

LOL, that is certainly true. Nothing like parking in the rain and walking through continual puddles to get inside and find not just over priced stuff, but horribly over priced stuff.

opngrnd
09-17-22, 17:30
Bravo Company Guns is another scam site.

Diamondback
09-17-22, 18:04
Hopefully this is the right place to ask this, apologies if it isn't. Is Bravo Company Guns a legit Bravo Company USA website? It's the only place I see a BCM QRF-12 in stock. That's assuming the website is both legit and the has inventory correct. Below is a link to the website and the product in question. I don't seem to see any items marked out of stock, even if the site is legit.

https://bravocompanyguns.com/

https://bravocompanyguns.com/bcm-qrf-12-quad-rail-free-float-handguard-flat-dark-earth/
https://bravocompanyguns.com/bcm-qrf-12-quad-rail-free-float-handguard/

Looks like an impersonating scammer. Hey Stick, call Paul Buffoni or whoever's in charge now and pop them a headsup?

09-18-22, 11:00
Hopefully this is the right place to ask this, apologies if it isn't. Is Bravo Company Guns a legit Bravo Company USA website? It's the only place I see a BCM QRF-12 in stock. That's assuming the website is both legit and the has inventory correct. Below is a link to the website and the product in question. I don't seem to see any items marked out of stock, even if the site is legit.

(LINKS REMOVED)

Its a scam. Copyright 2022, BCM’s logo, items in stock that haven’t been available anywhere for like a year (see my WTB EE ad), only payment is Zelle and crypto.

When you post hotlinks, it increases their google pagerank, increasing the likelihood of someone landing there in a search. I’d recommend edit/delete.

Edit: I’m not knocking you for posting them originally.

opngrnd
09-18-22, 11:46
Its a scam. Copyright 2022, BCM’s logo, items in stock that haven’t been available anywhere for like a year (see my WTB EE ad), only payment is Zelle and crypto.

When you post hotlinks, it increases their google pagerank, increasing the likelihood of someone landing there in a search. I’d recommend edit/delete.

Edit: I’m not knocking you for posting them originally.

Understood. Will delete.

Hammer_Man
09-19-22, 23:07
That website is a scam. I clicked in their social media links and none of them work. No way BCM would launch a website like that.

Stickman
09-26-22, 19:54
Looks like an impersonating scammer. Hey Stick, call Paul Buffoni or whoever's in charge now and pop them a headsup?

Sorry for the late reply guys, I had to bury a very close family member. I appreciate you guys looking after things in my absence, and I sent Paul a message.

Disciple
09-29-22, 11:19
Sorry for the late reply guys, I had to bury a very close family member.

Condolences.

Is Buckshot Supply .com legitimate? The given business location is a UPS Store but that may be reasonable for a "mom & pop" operation.