PDA

View Full Version : I’m starting to think the Feds aren’t on our side…

Business_Casual
10-25-21, 14:09
I called the Jan. 6th event at the time, but this is incendiary.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

yoni
10-25-21, 15:05
Just now your starting to think the Feds are not on our side.

NickySantoro
10-25-21, 15:10
I'll keep this simple... Duh!

Business_Casual
10-25-21, 15:14
Sarcasm.

WillieThom
10-25-21, 15:29
Don’t be silly. They are on our side. We just sometimes don’t know what’s in our own best interest. It’s for our protection.

Honu
10-25-21, 16:32
For the children !
Don’t be silly. They are on our side. We just sometimes don’t know what’s in our own best interest. It’s for our protection.

Bulletdog
10-25-21, 18:17
Is that even real. Too good to be true.

jsbhike
10-25-21, 18:40
Going back to OKC, there was a grandfather(had 2 grandsons that died in the building collapse) and a journalist(a real one) that dug up lots of info refuting the official narrative.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-25-21, 20:00
Going back to OKC, there was a grandfather(had 2 grandsons that died in the building collapse) and a journalist(a real one) that dug up lots of info refuting the official narrative.

At the very least, McVeigh was a lot more complex than the simple narrative that was given. Often wondered if he had not gotten injuried trying to qualify for special forces what would have been his story. Kind of like Snowden.

Let the dems blow their wad on 1/6, and then start to turn and burn on the Astro-turf aspects of the attack.

Either they had informants and agents there and they had some kind of role or activity- or they Feds didn’t have anyone there undercover. Either answer starts to lead to even more interesting questions.

PLUS I feel even better about Cocaine Mitch blocking Garland. Everytime he does some partisan BS, the argument for him on SCOTUS gets more laughable.

prepare
10-25-21, 20:27
The top is corrupt and they are the real domestic terrorists.

HKGuns
10-25-21, 20:31
Just now your starting to think the Feds are not on our side.

Reading my mind………..that my comrades was the real issue they have with DJT.

He was very vocal in exposing them for the absolute frauds they truly are……….

ubet
10-25-21, 23:02
Reading my mind………..that my comrades was the real issue they have with DJT.

He was very vocal in exposing them for the absolute frauds they truly are……….

I’m honestly surprised they didn’t make an attempt on Trump. He scared not only the left, he scared the right. That was the real problem, he scared everyone in the swamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondback
10-26-21, 00:19
I’m honestly surprised they didn’t make an attempt on Trump. He scared not only the left, he scared the right. That was the real problem, he scared everyone in the swamp.

Probably smart enough to know that if they pushed to that blatant of Rooftop Recall a whole buncha scary people responding in kind were gonna be the results of that Pandora's Box.

Ron3
10-26-21, 10:09
If you know and understand who Ray Epps is (many vids of him) check a search engine and let me know how many links you get to Fox, CNN, or any other MSN.

You won't because they purged him. He also hasnt been charged even though he's been at the front many times, including the Jan 6 riot. He, and several others, (some think were Antifa) are actually FBI.

Ron3
10-26-21, 10:11

I thought Marine One would have gone down within 6 months of Trumps election. I'm sure the oligarchy regrets not doing that or similar.

Diamondback
10-26-21, 10:18
I thought Marine One would have gone down within 6 months of Trumps election. I'm sure the oligarchy regrets not doing that or similar.

Too much damage to the Military Industrial Complex if they made Sikorsky the fall-guys. Given that Sikorsky built the majority of the DOD helicopter inventory...

themonk
10-26-21, 10:21

Division is the goal. He was one of the best dividers in history and did exactly what they wanted.

BangBang77
10-26-21, 10:30
Division is the goal. He was one of the best dividers in history and did exactly what they wanted.

Umm, I'm gonna play my bullshit card on this one...

HKGuns
10-26-21, 10:51
Umm, I'm gonna play my bullshit card on this one...

Yep. Complete and utter bullshit.

themonk
10-26-21, 11:05
Which part is bullshit? That Trump was/is divisive? Or the goal is to divide and conquer?

Ron3
10-26-21, 11:11

Already divided. If they wanted more they would have left him in office.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-26-21, 11:14

Crap, they did everything but Baldwin him. THe Russians, the 25th BS, and all the other BS. There was a coup attempt. If you can have an ‘insurrection’ with out any guns, you can have a coup attempt with out any.

Trump is divisive- just like a sheep is with two wolves. His secret sauce was he actually stood up for himself and us. He is a walking Greek Tragedy, a narcissist asshole, short on facts- but he is still better than Bush/Romney/Ryan/McCain who wouldn’t stick up for themselves, let alone us. He is way better than any Dem who would sell out our market based, individual rights, objective reality for the collectivist insanity of the left. The old GOPs limp wrist/dick mentality is what gives you the opportunity for Trump. The left’s dementia is what keeps him going.

Trump should have pardoned Snowden and brought him back. Hell, he should have pardoned all the 1/6 people.

Diamondback
10-26-21, 11:38
Trump should have pardoned Snowden and brought him back. Hell, he should have pardoned all the 1/6 people.
And a bunch of other people who give Leftists butthurt just by existing. And reinstated a bunch of the officers Obuttnugget forced out...

uffdaphil
10-26-21, 13:07
Obama was the great divider. The culmination of decades of leftist activism.

Trump exposed who was on the evil side of that divide. In both parties and in the deep state. Many, if not most, had not seen how far the divide extended before DJT, but bringing light upon the rot does not create it.

prepare
10-26-21, 16:31
How many feds were involved in the Russia hoax and the fake dossier?

Hush
10-26-21, 17:14
Trump may not be the perfect savior this country desperately needs, but I'd love to see him back in office, not needing re-election, eyes opened to enemies on both sides of the aisle, and just wreak havoc. Destroy both parties, shutter and abolish federal agencies, purge hacks. Give the government the enema it needs. He is more capable of doing that then anyone else currently in politics. I knew the democrats were bad, but Trump exposed the snakes and losers that pretend to be Republicans as well. The government has been broken for decades. Its time to stop trying to "work with the system" and start tearing it down.

glocktogo
10-26-21, 17:39
Trump may not be the perfect savior this country desperately needs, but I'd love to see him back in office, not needing re-election, eyes opened to enemies on both sides of the aisle, and just wreak havoc. Destroy both parties, shutter and abolish federal agencies, purge hacks. Give the government the enema it needs. He is more capable of doing that then anyone else currently in politics. I knew the democrats were bad, but Trump exposed the snakes and losers that pretend to be Republicans as well. The government has been broken for decades. Its time to stop trying to "work with the system" and start tearing it down.

After disbanding and shuttering the FBI, he could sell the rights to demo the Hoover building for a movie to the highest bidder. :D

flenna
10-26-21, 17:40
I am a member of our local Nextdoor Digest forum. I don’t really participate other than finding a lost dog for a neighbor once. Anyway, periodically there are posts from governmental organizations- TWRA, Census Bureau, etc.. Last week the Knoxville FBI office posted a “hello, how are you all, we are here to help just reach out to us” etc…. They ended the post with “we are not going to monitor the posts on this forum but will be here if you need us”. Hahaha, trolling ensues from there although several were all “thank you for protecting us” crap.

Diamondback
10-26-21, 17:42
After disbanding and shuttering the FBI, he could sell the rights to demo the Hoover building for a movie to the highest bidder. :D

I bet that would put a YUUUUUUUUUUUUGE dent in the national debt... and the winner could recoup it by raffling off the ticket to push the Big Red "Boom" Button.

murphy j
10-26-21, 21:22

A Noble Lie is the documentary about the bombing and cover up. There's a book out there, the name of which I no longer recall, that was an excellent piece of work that totally shot down the official narrative. I knew McVeigh's squad leader from when he was at FT Riley, and it was his belief that McVeigh wasn't bright enough to have pulled it off on his own.

RugerMKII
10-27-21, 15:04
I am a member of our local Nextdoor Digest forum. I don’t really participate other than finding a lost dog for a neighbor once. Anyway, periodically there are posts from governmental organizations- TWRA, Census Bureau, etc.. Last week the Knoxville FBI office posted a “hello, how are you all, we are here to help just reach out to us” etc…. They ended the post with “we are not going to monitor the posts on this forum but will be here if you need us”. Hahaha, trolling ensues from there although several were all “thank you for protecting us” crap.

Interesting to say the least. I joined for a brief period of time but got tired of people bitching about dogs turning over trash in Powell or kids racing around N. Knoxville. After 2 months I unsubscribed from them. Waste of time.

Averageman
10-27-21, 15:40
Well considering we had a year or so of rioting in the streets, We watched the Democrats flip the script on how to vote in favor of their Party, They decided to defund your Police, while they teach your Children Critical Race Theory. Yet we watch People being Prosecuted for Jan 6th who very well may have been egged on by an FBI Plant or two in a clearly biased manner.
I'm looking for somewhere else.

glocktogo
10-27-21, 15:49

Hmm, I wonder how the Montana FBI office is "reaching out" to the community? :rolleyes:

https://www.ktvh.com/news/helena-news/u-s-acting-attorney-for-montana-sends-letters-of-statues-to-state-law-enforcement

HELENA — Letters from the acting US attorney for Montana arrived at the county attorney's offices, law enforcement agencies and school boards across Montana. The letters offer federal help--including help from the FBI--in any case of threats against school boards and teachers.

The letter included three pages of statutes ranging from conspiracy to depriving a person of their civil rights, to stalking and cyberstalking, and a statute related to false information or hoaxes.

The letter stated: “In response to a nationwide rise in threats and acts of violence against our educational community, Attorney General Garland has directed the FBI and the United States attorneys to partner with federal, state, local and tribal leaders to address the problem."

Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton says the help is not needed.

“I do appreciate their concern, but that is a local issue, and I don't believe that's necessary,” said Dutton.

Dutton says that the enforcement agencies within the Helena area are prepared for threats toward school board members and teachers.

“The Helena police and the Lewis and Clark County Sheriff's Office are well equipped to respond and take those types of calls,” Dutton explained.

The sheriff says that there have not been local conflicts that have required law enforcement intervention.

“Not that I'm aware of, but tensions do get high though,” noted Dutton

For now, the Lewis and Clark Sheriff’s office politely declined the FBI’s and US attorney for Montana's assistance on the issue.

The actual letter from the MT USA (with list of statutes attached) can be read on the link posted above.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-28-21, 15:06
Interesting to say the least. I joined for a brief period of time but got tired of people bitching about dogs turning over trash in Powell or kids racing around N. Knoxville. After 2 months I unsubscribed from them. Waste of time.

People bitch about the lost dog posts, but ND is awesome for missing items. Got my daughters friends phone back after it fell out of her pocket while trick-r-treating. I helped a lady find her lost dog and two days later she showed up with two cases of beer….

Hmm, I wonder how the Montana FBI office is "reaching out" to the community? :rolleyes:

https://www.ktvh.com/news/helena-news/u-s-acting-attorney-for-montana-sends-letters-of-statues-to-state-law-enforcement

The actual letter from the MT USA (with list of statutes attached) can be read on the link posted above.

I wish one of the Sheriffs replied with Bastogne “NUTS” or even a “GFY”. Better still would be that they arrest any fed agents that are violating the civil rights of citizens in their jurisdiction.

glocktogo
10-28-21, 16:09
People bitch about the lost dog posts, but ND is awesome for missing items. Got my daughters friends phone back after it fell out of her pocket while trick-r-treating. I helped a lady find her lost dog and two days later she showed up with two cases of beer….

I wish one of the Sheriffs replied with Bastogne “NUTS” or even a “GFY”. Better still would be that they arrest any fed agents that are violating the civil rights of citizens in their jurisdiction.

ND is also good for very localized intel, but I make my wife monitor it because eff that! LOL

And no kidding on the second part! I keep hoping to see a pointed response from a MT sheriff or DA's office.

prepare
10-28-21, 16:25
The feds are the real domestic terrorists.

ABNAK
10-28-21, 17:43
Between the FBI, intelligence agencies, and yes, sadly, the military, we have an unanswerable shadow government. They resisted Trump big-time, and certainly the current potato-head in the White House ain't calling any shots. The military stands the best chance of redemption with a good old-fashioned purge. The other two need TOTALLY dismantled, the power figures imprisoned, and completely rebuilt from the ground up. Every swinging dick as they used to say in the Army.

ubet
11-03-21, 19:42

This 10000%^^^^^^

I live in Montana, this state is pushing back against the feds pretty hard. Knudson and Gianforte are both pretty strong and are not backing down for states rights. Trump could have done a lot more to shrink the feds, and stop the corruption on nov 2 last year.

fred
11-04-21, 17:58

I understand the sentiment, but not all of them are. Sycophants and lickspittles become upper management but there are real people doing the work. While I would never speak to the FBI/ATF/SS, etc. without an attorney present, I wouldn't classify "the Feds" as domestic terrorists. Leftist politicians, America hating political appointees, and utterly flaccid professional managers are the problem and it will take more than Trump to fix that.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-04-21, 18:15
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/04/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested/index.html

Steele informant arrested. Let’s hope that he gets no bail like the 1/6 protestors…. Start rolling them up.

Business_Casual
11-05-21, 09:12
So the nation’s premier law enforcement agency with a multi-billion dollar budget, just took some shady Russian dude’s word for it?

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/deliberate-fraud-russian-charged-lying-fbi-about-dossier

glocktogo
11-05-21, 13:01
So the nation’s premier law enforcement agency with a multi-billion dollar budget, just took some shady Russian dude’s word for it?

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/deliberate-fraud-russian-charged-lying-fbi-about-dossier

Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug!

Business_Casual
11-06-21, 07:06
Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug!

Or they want to be able to claim it was a mistake…

Business_Casual
11-06-21, 07:07
This is full of interesting information:

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/11/05/fbi-raids-project-veritas-journalists-homes-looking-for-ashley-bidens-diary-n470674

For a diary?

Or for the shower claim (ugh) in it?

AndyLate
11-06-21, 08:13
Add hiding high definition thermal video from the attorneys of a 17 year old murder suspect, then claiming to lose it.

Andy

glocktogo
11-06-21, 17:13

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/11/05/fbi-raids-project-veritas-journalists-homes-looking-for-ashley-bidens-diary-n470674

For a diary?

DoJ has been spying on journalists for many, MANY years. This is nothing new and I’m glad O’Keefe didn’t listen to their secrecy demands!

ABNAK
11-06-21, 20:00
Add hiding high definition thermal video from the attorneys of a 17 year old murder suspect, then claiming to lose it.

In a normal, pre-libtard-facist [commie?] world wouldn't that be enough of a sanction to have the charges tossed by a moral and ethical judge? No legal expert here, but isn't this "discovery" and the defense is entitled to it?

Averageman
11-06-21, 20:11

For a diary?

Or you could ask;
Why was Joe Biden showering with his Daughter?

Averageman
11-07-21, 07:30
Or you could ask;

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/11/06/diary-allegedly-belonging-to-ashley-biden-reveals-disturbing-personal-details-n1530338

The diary discusses the author’s sexual addiction, drug abuse, and other traumatic life events.

“Was I molested. I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” the author wrote at one point. She also mentions taking “probably not appropriate” showers with her father when she was a child.
We now know the president has had at least two children in rehab, one of whom he allegedly took “probably not appropriate” showers with. That seems like a lot of addiction for one family.

Diamondback
11-07-21, 10:53
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/11/06/diary-allegedly-belonging-to-ashley-biden-reveals-disturbing-personal-details-n1530338

The diary discusses the author’s sexual addiction, drug abuse, and other traumatic life events.

“Was I molested. I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” the author wrote at one point. She also mentions taking “probably not appropriate” showers with her father when she was a child.
We now know the president has had at least two children in rehab, one of whom he allegedly took “probably not appropriate” showers with. That seems like a lot of addiction for one family.

Ya know, I'm no fan of abortion but cases like the massive turd the ancestral Bidens dropped in the gene pool sometimes make me really wonder about exceptions...

glocktogo
11-07-21, 12:41
Or you could ask;

If the diary was a fake, they wouldn’t be exercising search warrants for “evidence” of a crime at the homes of journalists. PC wasn’t even going to publish and went so far as to notify justice if it’s existence. Sounds like a quash operation to me.

TomMcC
11-07-21, 13:11
I doubt that the diary will ever be authenticated by anyone ever.

georgeib
11-07-21, 17:09
I doubt that the diary will ever be authenticated by anyone ever.

Meh. Pretty sure they authenticated it enough for anyone paying attention when they served those warrants looking for it. But I get your meaning.

ETA: Even if it was authenticated by multiple handwriting experts, and Biden's daughter claimed it as hers, I very much doubt any of it would amount to a hill of beans. The media won't cover it, and none of his people give a hoot. When you control the flow of information; you control the narrative. When you control the narrative; you control what people believe and care about.

Business_Casual
11-08-21, 05:52
Someone cares enough to swear out warrants…

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/11/07/fbi-raids-james-okeefes-house-over-ashley-biden-diary/

prepare
11-08-21, 08:22
This is another fascinating story:

Retired Green Beret arrested months after J/6 and is still being detained.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/anyone-stands-agenda-will-taken-jan-6-political-prisoner-jeremy-brown-calls-gateway-pundit-florida-jail-audio/

Averageman
11-08-21, 08:38
Someone cares enough to swear out warrants…

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/11/07/fbi-raids-james-okeefes-house-over-ashley-biden-diary/

I don't particularly care about a "Diary", but apparently the FBI does. Isn't it unique though that they decide to get a search warrant to look at this reporters house for it?
I mean if it's nothing, well then it is nothing right? So why care so much and search so hard for it?
Because it's legit and he's been diddling her for years?
It's funny because I look at her photo's and I can see the abuse and the results of a lot of self abuse and self hatred. This is "Bad Animal" level behavior that's obviously been witnessed boy others....
And you ask why he keeps lying and being caught in lies, because the people in charge tell him to lie and I wouldn't be surprised if they have some of this on tape.
The FBI may not keep HD Video Tape on Rittenhouse, but you can bet they keep some filth like this handy for years.

And ask yourself, why would the FBI have a drone flying over Kenosha if they didn't have Agents on the ground and operating?

Business_Casual
11-08-21, 10:10
It sends a message “hands off or next time we drag you off to the Manhattan holding cell”

Averageman
11-08-21, 10:33
It sends a message “hands off or next time we drag you off to the Manhattan holding cell”

No really they far outlived their usefullness. Now that they have been politicised, they need to be disbanned and shut off completley.
This has gone on way to long and they have to attone.

glocktogo
11-08-21, 11:08
I don't particularly care about a "Diary", but apparently the FBI does. Isn't it unique though that they decide to get a search warrant to look at this reporters house for it?
I mean if it's nothing, well then it is nothing right? So why care so much and search so hard for it?
Because it's legit and he's been diddling her for years?
It's funny because I look at her photo's and I can see the abuse and the results of a lot of self abuse and self hatred. This is "Bad Animal" level behavior that's obviously been witnessed boy others....
And you ask why he keeps lying and being caught in lies, because the people in charge tell him to lie and I wouldn't be surprised if they have some of this on tape.
The FBI may not keep HD Video Tape on Rittenhouse, but you can bet they keep some filth like this handy for years.

And ask yourself, why would the FBI have a drone flying over Kenosha if they didn't have Agents on the ground and operating?

The FBI isn't pissed that someone "stole" Ashley Biden's actual diary. They're pissed that someone besides them got control of their blackmail file. This is SOP for the FBI and has been since their inception.

I mean anyone who's ever watched Biden operate knows he's a kid diddler, but there's a difference between knowing it and proving it. :(

Averageman
11-08-21, 11:59
The FBI isn't pissed that someone "stole" Ashley Biden's actual diary. They're pissed that someone besides them got control of their blackmail file. This is SOP for the FAI and has been since their inception.

I mean anyone who's ever watched Biden operate knows he's a kid diddler, but there's a difference between knowing it and proving it. :(

I'm pretty sure that they are well versed in "The Big Guy's" specific perversities and they have them all well documented, they hold it opver his head to control him.
Proving it might be as simple to start as publishing this Diary.
Saying nothing will happen only insures that no one will stand up and demand it. Putting it out there, out there everywhere will make a difference.

ubet
11-08-21, 22:59
The FBI isn't pissed that someone "stole" Ashley Biden's actual diary. They're pissed that someone besides them got control of their blackmail file. This is SOP for the FBI and has been since their inception.

I’ll be honest, the fbi is a domestic terrorist organization and needs to start being referred to as such

Averageman
11-09-21, 07:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJET3pEWjFA
Pretty telling;
I think I understand that "The Process" is the punishment, a lot of J6 people would attest to that.