prepare
10-27-21, 20:16
This Cardinal understands...

https://youtu.be/KLQCDrzBlf0

prepare
10-27-21, 20:18
https://voxday.net/2021/10/27/dead-boys-in-britain/

Dead Boys in Britain
The vaxx is wreaking particular havoc among the young male population in the United Kingdom:

An investigation of official ONS data has revealed that since the Covid-19 vaccine was offered and administered to kids in England and Wales there has been a 89% rise in deaths among male children against the five-year-average, with the most recent week seeing an increase as high as 200%.

The UK’s Medicine and Healthcare product Regulatory Agency (MHRA) have openly admitted that they suspect myocarditis and pericarditis are potential side effects of the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines, especially among young males. A suspicion that has been strong enough for the UK Medicine Regulator to officially add warnings about myocarditis and pericarditis to the safety labels of the Covid-19 vaccines.

Before it’s brought to a forcible end and the responsible parties are charged with crimes against humanity, the Vaxocaust will almost certainly have a higher body count than the Holocaust. Given the vaccination rates in Israel and New York, if it’s really bad, it might have a higher Jewish body count than the Holocaust.

Meanwhile, the FDA is beginning its gradual transition into CYA mode.

Honu
10-27-21, 23:13
The vax thing does remind me that humans are so willing to follow gov to deep dark places and I used to wonder what would make so many germans follow Nazi down the path so dark !

Now I realize with this “world wide pandemic” and seeing all countries lead their people into this obey us or else and we are going to track you turn in your neighbors you are going to be two tier society have your papers ready !

Scary how many are so willing to go along with the scary fake propoganda !

SteyrAUG
10-27-21, 23:33

People have to be willing to do their own independent research and critical thinking before they can discover the propaganda is fake. With the entire internet literally at their fingertips, they would prefer to read custom configured news feeds that conform with their personal biases and world view than hear objective real world events that are representative of the closer truth.

As incredible as it sounds, the internet has actually made most people dumber.

Honu
10-28-21, 01:21
True and true :) especially the dumber

I think also our MSM news has become the propaganda arm for the Dems and their view :)

With the attaboys and participation trophy mentality so prevalent today or as you said confirms their bias and views YUP again !

People have to be willing to do their own independent research and critical thinking before they can discover the propaganda is fake. With the entire internet literally at their fingertips, they would prefer to read custom configured news feeds that conform with their personal biases and world view than hear objective real world events that are representative of the closer truth.

As incredible as it sounds, the internet has actually made most people dumber.

Delta-3
10-28-21, 01:50

I think this pretty much explains why.

Honu
10-28-21, 02:47
When the bad guy sounds good you know your country is in trouble
This popped up on my feed a second ago :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHpt4gB0-Mw

SteyrAUG
10-28-21, 05:37
True and true :) especially the dumber

I think also our MSM news has become the propaganda arm for the Dems and their view :)

With the attaboys and participation trophy mentality so prevalent today or as you said confirms their bias and views YUP again !

We even have it on our side. There are people that think there will be a Great Reset that will somehow restore our constitutional republic and they are also delusional. People have fantasies of taking back the government, they should be thinking of taking back the media and public education system.

The same people who cry about how using FB "funds the enemy" think nothing of flying a CNN link IF it happens to be critical of Biden. 90% of the links people put on this forum I don't even click on.

Averageman
10-28-21, 05:58
Consider this; the same folks who want you to take the jab, don't want you to get the facts before hand they want you to STFU and get in line.
I want you to consider how long you were locked up and the evolving story about this vaccine. I.E. did anyone tell you the shot was good for 90 days?
We didn't find out until about a week ago, that yes, we were lying to you, fetal tissues were used.

So do your research???
Can anyone point out a responcible unbiased source, because I'm reading what appears to be Pizer commercial and there are plenty of outright lies in it.

SomeOtherGuy
10-28-21, 08:09
Related comments from Archbishop Vigano:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abp-vigano-the-catholic-church-has-a-duty-to-resist-deadly-covid-jab-agenda-of-the-globalist-elite/

Editor’s note: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has decided to make public an October 23 letter sent to to Cardinal Luis F. Ladaria S.J., Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Archbishop José Gomez, President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, as well as to all the bishops of the United States of America.

Your Eminences,

Your Excellencies,

I address you, Archbishop Gómez, as President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and to you, Cardinals Ladaria and Müller, for your competence, some serious considerations related to the so-called vaccines against Covid-19.

I believe there are some aspects of the question that now allow for a more complete evaluation of what these drugs are and what effects they cause; this evaluation ought to lead to a collegial stance, in conformity with the Magisterium of the Church and not influenced by biased information or by erroneous news spread by the producers of these drugs or by the media.

*extensive letter at link*

Arik
10-28-21, 08:22

As incredible as it sounds, the internet has actually made most people dumber.It's a little more complicated than that. (Maybe complicated is not the right word). You have to be able to separate the crap nonsense from actual info. Anyone can make a website and slap shit together that sounds legit. There's more than one flat earther for a reason. And most people don't have the time or energy to devote to this.

For instance. The website the OP linked. Never seen it, never heard or it. For all I know it's some loon in his basement. Now I'd have to look up the website, this person, all the info.....

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

prepare
10-28-21, 10:01
The big picture in 19 minutes
Many Americans are going to get hungry.

https://youtu.be/Oq4xILmPZ9c

Business_Casual
10-28-21, 14:20
Well at least we don’t have to read mean tweets.

I brought this up at the start of the lockdown…

prepare
10-28-21, 16:28
Hopefully people will begin to see the 2 economies we now have. The economy in the free states and the lack of one in the commie states. After they see it hopefully they will understand it and choose wisely.

tgizzard
10-28-21, 17:37
The big picture in 19 minutes
Many Americans are going to get hungry.

https://youtu.be/Oq4xILmPZ9c

I keep saying it. This is the Obama times 2.0 on steroids. They hated the orange man because his election put a wrench in the drive towards whatever it is they are trying to achieve with their **** policies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
10-28-21, 17:37
It's a little more complicated than that. (Maybe complicated is not the right word). You have to be able to separate the crap nonsense from actual info. Anyone can make a website and slap shit together that sounds legit. There's more than one flat earther for a reason. And most people don't have the time or energy to devote to this.

For instance. The website the OP linked. Never seen it, never heard or it. For all I know it's some loon in his basement. Now I'd have to look up the website, this person, all the info.....

So that is kinda what I'm saying. I can start a blog and report nonsense like "Biden submits full diaper to Congress thinking it was legislation." Then HardRight.com and DieMoonbats.org and source my blog and present it to FB and message boards as some kind of actual event. Hell I've seen blogs source other blogs knowing most people are too damn lazy to engage in any kind of independent research.

But it's not that hard either. If you search "Biden confuses diapers as legislation" and the only returns are very dubious sources, then you can probably discount the entire thing.

The other one people fall for is opinion news presented as fact. When a story says things like "could mean", "suggests" or "leads one to assume" then you are getting nothing but somebodies "opinion" of what they thing "might" have happened. If there were stronger facts in evidence, they'd certainly cite them.

In the 6th grade I took a civics class and one of the things we learned was how to report a news event and distinguish between actual news and editorial news. What I have seen lately suggests that nobody has taken that kind of civics class in almost 40 years...but of course that is just my personal observation and I don't have any kind of hard data to back it up.

lowprone
10-28-21, 19:41
This Arch Bishop is the REAL REASON president BUYME is going to see the FauxPope,
" order him to shut up "
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abp-vigano-the-catholic-church-has-a-duty-to-resist-deadly-covid-jab-agenda-of-the-globalist-elite/

prepare
10-29-21, 02:38
Bill Gates In 2006 Teaching CIA Agents How To Release A Covid(Certification Of Vaccine Identify) Virus On Muslims.

Video at link below
https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgab.com%2FReal_Dutch_Patriot%2Fposts%2F107180555866315007%3AuI4AQVTuKZLCyoCyb2PJVl8yPZs&cuid=1142808

Honu
10-29-21, 02:44
Or event 201 is scary to know they prepped for it in 2019 as a test ?
Johns hopkins and world economic forum and gates foundation
The axis as they should be called

https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Bill Gates In 2006 Teaching CIA Agents How To Release A Covid(Certification Of Vaccine Identify) Virus On Muslims.

Video at link below
https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgab.com%2FReal_Dutch_Patriot%2Fposts%2F107180555866315007%3AuI4AQVTuKZLCyoCyb2PJVl8yPZs&cuid=1142808

prepare
10-30-21, 10:04
Dr Zelenko very clearly and succinctly lays out the big picture in 50 minutes

https://rumble.com/vogp3p-dr.-zelenko-we-are-living-through-a-global-bio-weapon-attack-people-have-th.html

Averageman
10-30-21, 10:34
The Economy of the United States isn't really that difficult to run.
All you have to do is tax light and remove obstructions against business that was previously placed on them by other Administrations. Then step back and observe and avoid sticking your fingers in the pie.
Really, that's pretty much all you have to do.

So based on that,
Why do we have an energy shortage? Why do we have a transportation/shipping issues? Why is the price of food and gas going up? I would fall back to the rules I mentioned above.
So if that is the (or part of the) case how is this not being done on purpose? What is the purpose? How are there not nefarious motives?

duece71
10-30-21, 11:05
The Economy of the United States isn't really that difficult to run.
All you have to do is tax light and remove obstructions against business that was previously placed on them by other Administrations. Then step back and observe and avoid sticking your fingers in the pie.
Really, that's pretty much all you have to do.

So based on that,
Why do we have an energy shortage? Why do we have a transportation/shipping issues? Why is the price of food and gas going up? I would fall back to the rules I mentioned above.
So if that is the (or part of the) case how is this not being done on purpose? What is the purpose? How are there not nefarious motives?

Easy, there are Americans that absolutely hate America and what it has become especially under Trump. Their purpose is destruction and then rebuild into a more friendly and equitable society.

Averageman
10-30-21, 11:29
Easy, there are Americans that absolutely hate America and what it has become especially under Trump. Their purpose is destruction and then rebuild into a more friendly and equitable society.

There is no more of a friendly and equitable society than a free society with a great economy. I think Trump's numbers on employment and the economic effects of that employment had for Minorities.
Hating America? I have to ask, What did America do to you to make you hate it? Ask you to participate in a Free Economy?
Really, please go back to my Rules for Running the American Economy. It's that easy even on a personel level, anyone can Win here.
I do believe some folks would rather be in Charge of a sinking Ship than grabbing a F'ing oar and pulling us all forward.

I do also think someone needs to stand up and explain all of this to our population.

jsbhike
10-30-21, 11:44
There is no more of a friendly and equitable society than a free society with a great economy. I think Trump's numbers on employment and the economic effects of that employment had for Minorities.
Hating America? I have to ask, What did America do to you to make you hate it? Ask you to participate in a Free Economy?
Really, please go back to my Rules for Running the American Economy. It's that easy even on a personel level, anyone can Win here.
I do believe some folks would rather be in Charge of a sinking Ship than grabbing a F'ing oar and pulling us all forward.

I do also think someone needs to stand up and explain all of this to our population.

I don't think he said he hated it.

Quite a few elites do, and always have, hated America, at least in terms of the concept of individual liberties part.

Some of Thomas Jefferson's correspondence mentions that and he was against power monopolies as shown by his opposition to big .gov/banks/business.

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-01-02-0118

AKjeff
10-30-21, 11:45
When someone says "a more friendly and equitable society" what I hear is "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs".
Some people think everything should be handed to them, instead of having to pay attention in school, stay out of trouble, be able to pass a drug test, go to bed at a decent hour and get up early to go to work and maybe sweat a little.

jsbhike
10-30-21, 11:55
When someone says "a more friendly and equitable society" what I hear is "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs".
Some people think everything should be handed to them, instead of having to pay attention in school, stay out of trouble, be able to pass a drug test, go to bed at a decent hour and get up early to go to work and maybe sweat a little.

The subsidy gravy train goes both directions and has went to the upper class for a much longer period of time(at least since the mid 19th century) than the lower class(1939s).

As far as passing a drug test, we are seeing another step on that ladder now with employers continuing to be involved in more and more aspects of life outside of a person showing up on time and doing what they are paid to do.

flenna
10-30-21, 12:03
Words mean everything- the ComDems and their propaganda wing the MSM have moved on from “equal opportunity” to “equity (equal outcome)”. This is communism- everyone gets the same pay/benefits/rewards no matter how hard you work. Everyone except the ruling class, who will continue to live like kings off the backs of the taxpayers.

Arik
10-30-21, 12:03
Why do we have a transportation/shipping issues? Why is the price of food and gas going up? ?

Not all of that is strictly a US problem. International goods depend heavily on other countries. If you're buying computer chips from China and China goes into lockdown you'll have a shortage of chips. And the longer they're in lockdown the more the backlog is created. That's one part of a large and complicated net.

Strikes, vaccine layoffs, not enough employees....etc... Not just in this country. Italy is on strike and port workers are refusing to work. Maybe some of those goods are coming here. Maybe that ship is taking those goods somewhere else and from there picking up goods to come here.

We have a shortage of truck drivers. With the lockdowns last year many people went on to find different jobs, or no jobs.

Of course there's also what seems to be purposeful sabotage.

Add that together and you get everything half assed which becomes the end result....

Averageman
10-30-21, 12:05
The subsidy gravy train goes both directions and has went to the upper class for a much longer period of time(at least since the mid 19th century) than the lower class(1939s).

As far as passing a drug test, we are seeing another step on that ladder now with employers continuing to be involved in more and more aspects of life outside of a person showing up on time and doing what they are paid to do.

I'm just saying that none of this is an accident, it's planned and there are a lot of converging pieces that are falling in place here. They are intentionally doing this, it's that simple.

Averageman
10-30-21, 12:23
Not all of that is strictly a US problem. International goods depend heavily on other countries. If you're buying computer chips from China and China goes into lockdown you'll have a shortage of chips. And the longer they're in lockdown the more the backlog is created. That's one part of a large and complicated net.

Strikes, vaccine layoffs, not enough employees....etc... Not just in this country. Italy is on strike and port workers are refusing to work. Maybe some of those goods are coming here. Maybe that ship is taking those goods somewhere else and from there picking up goods to come here.

We have a shortage of truck drivers. With the lockdowns last year many people went on to find different jobs, or no jobs.

Of course there's also what seems to be purposeful sabotage.

Add that together and you get everything half assed which becomes the end result....

Well, China isn't exactly "Our Friend" why dont we have the capability to make our own chips? I'm just asking because not being able to do so should be a National Emergency.
Strikes? Simply no need for that, when you've got a port full of ships to be offloaded, you simply pay them there worth and right now, there labor is worth a hell of a lot.
I would guess from talking to friends in the Industry, they are about 1000 truck drivers short of what we need, it just seems so much worse because California has the State Government deep in to regulating Truckers, Trucks and Shipping. And why does a State such as California get to mandate the rules our Federal assets are being run by?
A Couple of observations on the shortage of Truckers,
We dont have any infrastructure that supports more Trucks on the road.
A friend explained to me that a Truck was stolen and recovered 15 miles away, what did they take? The fuel... BTW they are paying $4.00 a gallon at the cheapest right now.
The Trucking industry has been allowed to undercut itself to the point that many "Trucker's" and "Trucks" are being Owned or Operated by Americans anymore.

All of this, I mean all of it is interconnected. From the Vax, to the Fuel prices, to Cops walking off the job about the Vax and defund the Police. The price of food, the price of fuel, who we choose and choose not to prosecute. The withdrawl from Afghanastan, the blatent disregard for a sitting POTUS's Son to play by the rules.
It's all in the mix, they want you afraid and suspicous and they're doing a great job.
No really they're destroying America and we get to watch.

prepare
10-30-21, 12:23
First Trump put America first, then China locked down for covid, now they are experiencing a financial crisis and are unable to produce enough electricity.

Even other countries that manufacture and produce goods get material from china which has all slowed down significantly.

Then there is Taiwan and the semiconductor issues.

jsbhike
10-30-21, 12:35
I'm just saying that none of this is an accident, it's planned and there are a lot of converging pieces that are falling in place here. They are intentionally doing this, it's that simple.

Very much so.

Lots of folks labeled kooks and crazies over the years for pointing out plans in the works really deserve loads of apologies.

Arik
10-30-21, 12:41
Well, China isn't exactly "Our Friend" why dont we have the capability to make our own chips? I'm just asking because not being able to do so should be a National Emergency.
Strikes? Simply no need for that, when you've got a port full of ships to be offloaded, you simply pay them there worth and right now, there labor is worth a hell of a lot.
I would guess from talking to friends in the Industry, they are about 1000 truck drivers short of what we need, it just seems so much worse because California has the State Government deep in to regulating Truckers, Trucks and Shipping. And why does a State such as California get to mandate the rules our Federal assets are being run by?
A Couple of observations on the shortage of Truckers,
We dont have any infrastructure that supports more Trucks on the road.
A friend explained to me that a Truck was stolen and recovered 15 miles away, what did they take? The fuel... BTW they are paying $4.00 a gallon at the cheapest right now.
The Trucking industry has been allowed to undercut itself to the point that many "Trucker's" and "Trucks" are being Owned or Operated by Americans anymore.

All of this, I mean all of it is interconnected. From the Vax, to the Fuel prices, to Cops walking off the job about the Vax and defund the Police. The price of food, the price of fuel, who we choose and choose not to prosecute. The withdrawl from Afghanastan, the blatent disregard for a sitting POTUS's Son to play by the rules.
It's all in the mix, they want you afraid and suspicous and they're doing a great job.
No really they're destroying America and we get to watch.

I was using China and chips as an example of what I was talking about. It can be any country, any product. If you import sprockets from country A and that country severely limits the movement of it's people you will have a shortage on the import of sprockets.

Again the strikes are overseas. The ship has to be loaded first. So in Italy as the port workers strike the goods don't get loaded. It's not about paying them it's about who can work based on the vaccine passport....over in Italy. The Italians are on strike about the passport. So it's not about payments here. This doesn't mean we're getting all their goods or even some of their goods but ships and goods move around the world.

I'm in the trucking business. There's a bigger shortage than just 1000.

California isn't the only state that has regulations for trucks but theirs is just where most things come from. They regulate emissions.

Averageman
10-30-21, 12:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WRykm15tI
He see's it but doesn't understand it's scope.

I was using China and chips as an example of what I was talking about. It can be any country, any product. If you import sprockets from country A and that country severely limits the movement of it's people you will have a shortage on the import of sprockets.
But it really is chips and boards and we're in bad shape in the Defense Industry because of it. I can assure you that I went through a half dozen Tanks at Anniston to canabalize chips and boards to get some vehicles running again.

Diamondback
10-30-21, 13:04
What better way to shut down multimillion dollar weapons systems than cut off the supply of the finite-life 50-cent microchips that run 'em?

Between chip shortages depleting our high-tech weps and Commie Lung AIDS biowar depleting our physically fit MOMA's... this looks more and more like China's pushing as hard as they can to move into their Endgame on the chess table without crossing the line into Overt Casus Belli.

HKGuns
10-30-21, 13:24
Nothing is "equitable" in any system.

- Look at the CCP party officials, you think they're hurting?
- Look at the Russians in power, all former members of various branches of SCP, you think they're hurting?
- Look at someone like Nancy Pelosi, or pretty much anyone else who has been in our Government for more than 5 years. You think they're hurting?

We used to be better, but I now wonder if we're not worse.

I certainly wouldn't join the Navy if I had it to do all over again. I've already determined that at least 50% of the people in this country aren't worth my life. Question is, are they worth yours or your childrens?

jsbhike
10-30-21, 13:40
What better way to shut down multimillion dollar weapons systems than cut off the supply of the finite-life 50-cent microchips that run 'em?

Between chip shortages depleting our high-tech weps and Commie Lung AIDS biowar depleting our physically fit MOMA's... this looks more and more like China's pushing as hard as they can to move into their Endgame on the chess table without crossing the line into Overt Casus Belli.

There may be lots of shortages for peons in totalitarian countries, but historically that hasn't affected elites and the LE/MIL/weapon systems that keep them in the elite position.

Averageman
10-30-21, 16:32
There may be lots of shortages for peons in totalitarian countries, but historically that hasn't affected elites and the LE/MIL/weapon systems that keep them in the elite position.

Well, seriously this could be a real bear when it comes to weapons systems.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the first guy to have to salvage boards out in the back of the graveyard at Anniston, it was actually becoming a common thing when I retired. You know when your at Depot level and they say "Well, we don't have any and currently we can't get them." You're in for a hell of a time.

You know having one crisis to work on, you might be able to salvage the economy, having all of this, well it's going to break. This guy doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with this and Kamala was never that sharp.
I can remember inflation so bad that Nixon passed laws to fix prices because things were going up in price that fast, of course those "Fixed" prices only made things worse.
I predict shortages and prehaps even rationing.