PDA

View Full Version : Best OTC Wings?

Averageman
10-28-21, 13:33
I'm wanting some good wings..

AKjeff
10-28-21, 14:03
Domino's delivers.
I don't know how they compare to others, I need to eat out more instead of ordering delivery.

gunnerblue
10-28-21, 14:18
Hooters...seriously. unless you're near some hole-in-the-wall in the NE PA/W. NY area

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-28-21, 14:57
Is “OTC Wings” code for something? Over The Counter? Aren’t all wings OTC, or are their underground markets?

Deadman William
10-28-21, 15:41
i read that as a request for over the counter stimulant recommendations... does redbull come in pill form?

the op will need to clarify.

Arik
10-28-21, 16:21
I would just say avoid chain and corporate restaurants. Often local joints have better food. Unless wings aren't wings.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Disciple
10-28-21, 17:29
Unwilling to cook your own?

yoni
10-28-21, 22:51
The ones I hand over my kitchen counter, either from my air fryer or my smoker or my newest creation out of both. Smoke them till they get that good smoke flavor then into the air fryer. Tender meat and crispy skin

C-grunt
10-29-21, 00:38
Newer place around here called ATL Wings. Pretty damn good. My other favorites come from local pizza joints.

One day I will visit Buffalo and go to the original wing place.

MegademiC
10-29-21, 09:40
Ime most local bars wings beat any chain.

rjacobs
10-31-21, 08:45
One day I will visit Buffalo and go to the original wing place.

Which one? Because they all claim to be "the original wing place" or whatever.

Anchor Bar makes the biggest claim. Their wings were ****ing nasty. All their food was ****ing nasty.

Ive had better wings at the local golf course tossed in Franks hot sauce.

C-grunt
10-31-21, 13:24
Which one? Because they all claim to be "the original wing place" or whatever.

Anchor Bar makes the biggest claim. Their wings were ****ing nasty. All their food was ****ing nasty.

Ive had better wings at the local golf course tossed in Franks hot sauce.

Really? I'll have to do some research then.

I was going off a food show that went to a place and did a whole thing on how they invented the Buffalo Wing.

titsonritz
10-31-21, 14:13
Hooters...seriously. unless you're near some hole-in-the-wall in the NE PA/W. NY area

I was impressed with Hooters' wings.