PDA

View Full Version : Why NOT some Arfcom Topics here..?

thedog
12-13-08, 02:41
Seriously. I don't post over there. Too much ummm, macho crap..? But some funny stuff too! Sorry Back on topic. There are some good topics from there that I would love to hear discussed on this forum. A better forum for the educated.
How about it? F Obama etc.. We've all seen heard that...what about some of the other good ones? Someone says it's from TOS and people cringe away. Mods, I know your job is tough, but open just a bit more..? The people here seem able to handle it. Or maybe not, in the past? Just asking?

dog

thedog
12-13-08, 04:06
I welcome comments, but then again,. maybe I knew the answer to the question as soon as I asked it. Or some minutes later..
But, the question stands..?

Outlander Systems
12-13-08, 07:07
The fact that this question was asked, negates the intent of the initial positing of the question.

As well, it is "member repellent".

thedog
12-13-08, 22:45
Yeah, forget I asked. No problem.

dog

ZDL
12-14-08, 04:11
You've been here less than a month. Relax a little and enjoy the site as it is.

C4IGrant
12-14-08, 08:34
The mods/staff do not delete posts (that are worth while) from TOS. It isn't the other way around though.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=22828

The owners of TOS are scared of M4C and is why they do not allow posts from M4C to be linked on their forum.

C4

randyman_ar
12-14-08, 09:58
The mods/staff do not delete posts (that are worth while) from TOS. It isn't the other way around though.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=22828

The owners of TOS are scared of M4C and is why they do not allow posts from M4C to be linked on their forum.

C4

Truth scares the shit out of a lot of people.

SoDak
12-14-08, 10:05
Seriously. I don't post over there. Too much ummm, macho crap..? But some funny stuff too! Sorry Back on topic. There are some good topics from there that I would love to hear discussed on this forum. A better forum for the educated.
How about it? F Obama etc.. We've all seen heard that...what about some of the other good ones? Someone says it's from TOS and people cringe away. Mods, I know your job is tough, but open just a bit more..? The people here seem able to handle it. Or maybe not, in the past? Just asking?

dog

I like m4c the way it is. There aren't many dumb arguments(most here seem to involve some new stubborn new guy) and group discussion is a lot better over here. I'm not trying to start a board war, but I don't want to see m4c loosen it standards.

Outlander Systems
12-14-08, 10:34
I like m4c the way it is. There aren't many dumb arguments(most here seem to involve some new stubborn new guy) and group discussion is a lot better over here. I'm not trying to start a board war, but I don't want to see m4c loosen it standards.

Hear, hear! This site is a refreshment compared to almost every other forum out there.

Opinions and fantasy don't carry as much weight around here as facts. That's what sets M4C apart.

jtb0311
12-14-08, 11:39
In the brief time I've been a member here, this site seems a lot more mature and reasonable. Fewer members waiting (more like hoping for) Red Dawn or a zombie invasion... ;)

thedog
12-14-08, 23:35
I agree with the posts above. This site is awesome. I am not a member "over there'. I do read sometimes and some topics are worth discussing, like adults, here. Over there it turns into a middle school gym locker atmosphere.
No, here there be gentlemen. I wouldn't change it.

dog