PDA

View Full Version : Chicago FOP

Averageman
11-02-21, 19:22
Do not have to take the shot as of now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UGPPnhD4c

prepare
11-02-21, 19:41
The only way to defeat the mandates is for people to stand together.

I hope the freedom flu spreads enough to become the REAL pandemic.

Gabriel556
11-02-21, 21:55
I live 2 counties west of Cook, and our sheriff has already said he will not be sending anyone to help unless it is a dire emergency where an officer is in need of assistance. Several other counties have said the same.

Averageman
11-03-21, 10:35
I would like to see more folks stand up to this tyranny.

prepare
11-03-21, 11:41
I would like to see more folks stand up to this tyranny.

The more people that bypass the media and get the truth the more people get the freedom flu.

joedirt199
11-03-21, 14:27
Guys are bailing from the st louis area and coming to us to avoid a possible vaccine mandate for leo's.

jsbhike
11-03-21, 16:19
Now that they are exempt, will they be enforcing mandates against others?

Gabriel556
11-03-21, 18:01
Mandates would likely still be enforced by the health department. Chicago PD barely has resources to fight crime, let alone play like the cops in Australia.

prepare
11-03-21, 18:59
Mandates would likely still be enforced by the health department. Chicago PD barely has resources to fight crime, let alone play like the cops in Australia.
The Australians should start following their cops home.

jsbhike
11-03-21, 21:06

We/they can hope, but it isn't unusual for groups to dug deep and find a way to do things that shouldn't be done while simultaneously claiming to be so over burdened that advertised claims can't even be met.

Bulldog7972
11-04-21, 08:26
I assure you, the CPD will NOT be enforcing any mandates about anything.

seb5
11-04-21, 13:23
Local law enforcement has no business enforcing city or county health department mandates. Several deputies have asked if we would force them to take the jab. I told them they would not be required from me but I wish they would as I need them working. You wouldn't believe the number of lawsuits filed from POS's that felt they were exposed to COVID in the jail.