PDA

View Full Version : Leaders Of The Free World

prepare
11-10-21, 16:29
Who would have thought the leaders of the free world would be the clowns at the helm?
https://tv.gab.com/channel/constitution1a/view/holy-crap-speaker-nancy-6186c9954a8910befed3cda3

Arik
11-10-21, 18:33
I'm not sure whats so surprising. They're elderly people with elderly people problems. It's no secret many are taking Alzheimer's medications among others.

Peloci is 81.
Feinstein is 87.
Chuck Grassley 87.
Maxine Waters 82.

There's more than 30 people over 70 years old

If you think about it, this country is run in part by nursing home residents

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Honu
11-10-21, 20:09
DEPENDS
Most worn item in congress I reckon :)

Jellybean
11-10-21, 22:40
Every day it becomes more and more convincing that the people in front of the cameras are not the ones running this country.

titsonritz
11-11-21, 02:55
She yammered on for half an hour like that.

prepare
11-11-21, 03:54
And the MSM covers for these people by not reporting on it.

Business_Casual
11-11-21, 06:16
And the MSM covers for these people by not reporting on it.

MSM is owned by big pharma and essentially two investment houses.

jsbhike
11-11-21, 06:51
MSM is owned by big pharma and essentially two investment houses.

Shown here with references.

https://youtu.be/M_dv8CxMspc

Grand58742
11-11-21, 07:39
I'm not sure whats so surprising. They're elderly people with elderly people problems. It's no secret many are taking Alzheimer's medications among others.

Peloci is 81.
Feinstein is 87.
Chuck Grassley 87.
Maxine Waters 82.

There's more than 30 people over 70 years old

If you think about it, this country is run in part by nursing home residents

More than ever, we need ****ING TERM LIMITS!

Arik
11-11-21, 07:43
More than ever, we need ****ING TERM LIMITS!I think that goes without saying. At least some sort of a retirement date.

Hush
11-11-21, 08:57
The majority of the people running this country would generally be considered unemployable due to their age.

HKGuns
11-11-21, 09:43
Shown here with references.

https://youtu.be/M_dv8CxMspc

What he fails to mention is the financial institutions who are majority shareholders in these media companies are primarily Mutual funds, which means your investments control the shares of these companies.

I own Blackrock, T.Rowe Price, Vanguard and others, I'm sure most of you do as well.

So the money trail leads right back to us...........................

jsbhike
11-11-21, 10:56
What he fails to mention is the financial institutions who are majority shareholders in these media companies are primarily Mutual funds, which means your investments control the shares of these companies.

I own Blackrock, T.Rowe Price, Vanguard and others, I'm sure most of you do as well.

So the money trail leads right back to us...........................

The average investor has no knowledge of what they are investing in nor do they have any real control over it.

Similar to the NRA, a significant number of members didn't know what their money was being used for anti 2A purposes(and couldn't/wouldn't believe it when shown), but jumped ship when the clothing and other nonsense was exposed by the New York AG.

I would assume the companies mentioned are classed as "too big to fail" so there is that issue as well.

HKGuns
11-11-21, 11:05
The average investor has no knowledge of what they are investing in nor do they have any real control over it.

Similar to the NRA, a significant number of members didn't know what their money was being used for anti 2A purposes(and couldn't/wouldn't believe it when shown), but jumped ship when the clothing and other nonsense was exposed by the New York AG.

I would assume the companies mentioned are classed as "too big to fail" so there is that issue as well.

Note there was nothing in my post about knowledge or control. The information is in the prospectus for everything you buy. Most people are too uninterested to read them.

Adrenaline_6
11-11-21, 11:49
Note there was nothing in my post about knowledge or control. The information is in the prospectus for everything you buy. Most people are too uninterested to read them.

...but with that analogy, all things our government does leads back to us. Control is everything. That is where the power and influence comes from.

jsbhike
11-11-21, 11:53

I don't think a prospectus is going to divulge information along the lines of the recent Project Veritas videos concerning leaked internal documents out of Pfizer that most Pfizer investors do not have access to.