PDA

View Full Version : Oh, it’s just a few vials of smallpox.

1_click_off
11-17-21, 12:55
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vials-labeled-small-pox-found-in-lab-near-philadelphia-003127682.html

While cleaning out the freezers, a worker discovers vials of smallpox. There are only 2 labs in the world that are authorized to have smallpox. Just imagine if that got dropped.

lowprone
11-17-21, 13:00
Lies within lies within lies , or how our government operates day to day with our without your permission.

jesuvuah
11-17-21, 13:26
Interesting considering there has been whispers of a future small pox outbreak.

Soli Deo Gloria

chuckman
11-17-21, 13:48
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vials-labeled-small-pox-found-in-lab-near-philadelphia-003127682.html

While cleaning out the freezers, a worker discovers vials of smallpox. There are only 2 labs in the world that are authorized to have smallpox. Just imagine if that got dropped.

"Only two labs in the world that are authorized to have smallpox." Yes, key word is 'authorized'. Widely known there's a lot of smallpox out there.

When I did CBRNE about the only thing that scared me was smallpox.

Diamondback
11-17-21, 14:20
Yeah, I half expect that this'll be the next one Dr. Fraud and his Chicom buttbuddies unleash on the world... "Now With Better Plausible Deniability!"

Now that Beijing's been allowed to unleash one plague (even if a relatively minor one) on the world with impunity, they WILL do more until serious consequences MAKE them stop.

Honu
11-17-21, 14:44
Someone is in trouble only for letting the story break of course !

HKGuns
11-17-21, 15:25
The real question should be why would anyone trust this in the hands of the F B I ?

Honu
11-17-21, 17:16
A drop to what the CIA has reckon !
Agree with ya though :)

The real question should by why would anyone trust this in the hands of the F B I ?

Artos
11-18-21, 13:41
No love for monkey pox??

https://www.foxnews.com/health/monkeypox-case-confirmed-in-maryland-traveler-cdc

markm
11-18-21, 13:46
Curious why the label description would be such plain language...

HKGuns
11-18-21, 13:49
No love for monkey pox??

https://www.foxnews.com/health/monkeypox-case-confirmed-in-maryland-traveler-cdc

Fear not, the CDC is all over that one, what could possibly go wrong?

Averageman
11-18-21, 14:02
My Ex was highly qualified and wanted to work at that level with the CDC.
I said aww hell no.

chuckman
11-18-21, 14:02
No love for monkey pox??

Naw, monkeypox doesn't kill....

ToeCutter
11-18-21, 14:12
Watch out for that dark winter boiz, LMAO. https://www.bitchute.com/video/v5jxMyv5j8Fk/

Todd.K
11-18-21, 14:41
Maybe it was an old office joke or hoax from a disgruntled employee.

I’m going to wait until it’s actually tested before breaking out the tinfoil.

markm
11-18-21, 15:01
Maybe it was an old office joke or hoax from a disgruntled employee.

I’m going to wait until it’s actually tested before breaking out the tinfoil.

Same here. Seems to be a silly prank. I do appreciate the humor of spooking the brainless masses. Probably see a run on toilet paper from these silly images.

markm
11-18-21, 15:01
dupe post

ToeCutter
11-18-21, 15:34
Same here. Seems to be a silly prank. I do appreciate the humor of spooking the brainless masses. Probably see a run on toilet paper from these silly images.

Or it really is Bill Gates playing F@&K F@&K games trying to send someone or everyone a message. Or it is some kind of Psy-op.

lowprone
11-18-21, 16:16
Everything is basically a psy-op to somebody.

ToeCutter
11-18-21, 18:13
Everything is basically a psy-op to somebody. I guess we will know for sure if/when we start having smallpox outbreaks in Appalachia and other conservative Trump supporting anti-vaxx areas throughout the country.

Todd.K
11-18-21, 20:42
It would be crazy to see a pandemic where only old people and veterans aren’t at risk.

ToeCutter
11-18-21, 21:01
It would be crazy to see a pandemic where only old people and veterans aren’t at risk.

They have a plan for everyone. Covid for the old and infirm. Smallpox for the young and virulent.:sarcastic: And yes, I understood your meaning that older generations were vaccinated for smallpox.

chuckman
11-18-21, 21:50
They have a plan for everyone. Covid for the old and infirm. Smallpox for the young and virulent.:sarcastic: And yes, I understood your meaning that older generations were vaccinated for smallpox.

Smallpox vaccine wanes over about 5-7 years. No one has immunity any more.

ToeCutter
11-18-21, 22:17

Ya know, It is interesting that these smallpox vials were found in a lab in the greater Philadelphia area. You know what movie just happened to take place in Philadelphia? 12 monkeys! no shit! And then there is the Monkeypox Story as well, LMAO, it's all too much. Lisa Haven brings it up here, lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HOzfDlS7jrSd/

lowprone
11-19-21, 12:27
Probably just a coincidence !

Todd.K
11-19-21, 12:33

Source?

Interesting that the military exempted anyone who already had it when I got mine.

chuckman
11-19-21, 12:48
Source?

Interesting that the military exempted anyone who already had it when I got mine.

CDC, WHO....

It's pretty common knowledge in the ID/CBRNE field. Of course, not all vaccines are the same, some are better than others, but there was a study in the 80s that showed that people who were vaccinated during the eradication project didn't have antibodies any longer. It's statistically improbable that people vaccinated up through the 70s are still carrying antibodies, but I'm not going to say impossible.

I never had one as a kid, but got it after 9/11.

If you want to read the best book about smallpox, its history, and weaponization, read Richard Preston's The Demon in the Freezer.

Edited to add, here's a good article about it. Also CDC website.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/i-was-vaccinated-against/

Korgs130
11-21-21, 11:25
CDC, WHO....

It's pretty common knowledge in the ID/CBRNE field. Of course, not all vaccines are the same, some are better than others, but there was a study in the 80s that showed that people who were vaccinated during the eradication project didn't have antibodies any longer. It's statistically improbable that people vaccinated up through the 70s are still carrying antibodies, but I'm not going to say impossible.

I never had one as a kid, but got it after 9/11.

If you want to read the best book about smallpox, its history, and weaponization, read Richard Preston's The Demon in the Freezer.

Edited to add, here's a good article about it. Also CDC website.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/i-was-vaccinated-against/

Demon in the Freezer is and excellent book, as are is books on Ebola, The Hot Zone and Crisis in the Red Zone. Demon in the Freezer really brings home how dangerous those remaining samples are. Had the vaccine as a kid and after 9/11 as well. If you haven’t had the smallpox jab I consider you an anti-vaxxer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

REDinFL
11-21-21, 12:25

What would they have called it? “They” defined as professionals who would label a vial.

Serious question.

chuckman
11-21-21, 12:40
What would they have called it? “They” defined as professionals who would label a vial.

Serious question.

Variola is the "official" name of smallpox. I've seen other vials labeled with common name and official name. I've seen vaccines labeled with brand name. I don't know what the FDA requires.

camoman
11-21-21, 12:57
So….the next “plan-demic” is actually gonna be a virus that is actually dangerous?
Who would’ve ever thunk?

Diamondback
11-21-21, 14:55
So….the next “plan-demic” is actually gonna be a virus that is actually dangerous?
Who would’ve ever thunk?

And if I recall right when I was a kid in the '80s and into the '90s the position re smallpox was "we eradicated it, it's extinct except for a few research samples kept on ice in high level biolabs, why on earth would anyone need to worry about getting vaccinated for it?"

And then we find out that some jackass Fauci dickremora went up to Alaska hunting for Eskimo graves to desecrate harvesting samples of 1918 Spanish Flu "for research and study only wink wink nod nod"...

chuckman
11-22-21, 08:33
Demon in the Freezer is and excellent book, as are is books on Ebola, The Hot Zone and Crisis in the Red Zone. Demon in the Freezer really brings home how dangerous those remaining samples are. Had the vaccine as a kid and after 9/11 as well. If you haven’t had the smallpox jab I consider you an anti-vaxxer.

His books were required reading in CBRNE school. As good as any textbooks.

And if I recall right when I was a kid in the '80s and into the '90s the position re smallpox was "we eradicated it, it's extinct except for a few research samples kept on ice in high level biolabs, why on earth would anyone need to worry about getting vaccinated for it?"

And then we find out that some jackass Fauci dickremora went up to Alaska hunting for Eskimo graves to desecrate harvesting samples of 1918 Spanish Flu "for research and study only wink wink nod nod"...

And both the WHO and CDC destroyed hundreds of thousands of vaccines for that very reason. Though it would not take long to spin up and and create new vax if they needed it.

Disciple
11-22-21, 12:21
If you haven’t had the smallpox jab I consider you an anti-vaxxer.

I don't recall it being offered. Is it available to civilians?

chuckman
11-22-21, 13:03
I don't recall it being offered. Is it available to civilians?

No, and only select military and healthcare personnel.

Diamondback
11-22-21, 13:05
I don't recall it being offered in the '80s when I was a kid... and as noted, when I asked the responses were generally in a tone of "why are you so paranoid?"

People want to resurrect dead germs and they wonder WHY I don't trust them?

Averageman
11-22-21, 15:38
No, and only select military and healthcare personnel.

I grew up in the early pre-Beatles, 60's and did a career in the military, I have no idea how many times I've been vaccinated and had the TB test.

chuckman
11-22-21, 16:07
I grew up in the early pre-Beatles, 60's and did a career in the military, I have no idea how many times I've been vaccinated and had the TB test.

They stopped vaccinating the military (smallpox) after it was deemed eradicated. They started again after 9/11, but decided to target high-risk units.

I've been out a minute so not sure what they're doing with the military now, but they're still target vaccinating high risk civilians.

rero360
11-22-21, 16:14
I got it prior to going into Iraq in 2006.

Adrenaline_6
11-23-21, 09:40
I have the telltale circular scar on my upper left arm. Got it as a kid. Sure it has worn off, but at least my immune system has the "blueprint" to fight it. I would think though if a "planned" release did happen, it would be a new variant or modified hybrid anyway and we are all fooked anyway.

ToeCutter
11-26-21, 00:24
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/news-events-human-drugs/fda-approves-drug-treat-smallpox

Diamondback
11-26-21, 07:22
All this really does make you wonder if they're planning to drop smallpox as the next big excuse for lockdowns etc, doesn't it?

chuckman
11-27-21, 08:05
All this really does make you wonder if they're planning to drop smallpox as the next big excuse for lockdowns etc, doesn't it?

If there really is smallpox the lockdowns will take care of themselves and won't matter.