PDA

View Full Version : Will lightning strike twice @ CNN - Don Lemon

Lacos
12-08-21, 22:40
CNN might be on a roll

“CNN Faces Calls to Fire Don Lemon Over Jussie Smollett's Court Testimony“

https://www.newsweek.com/cnn-faces-calls-fire-don-lemon-over-jussie-smolletts-court-testimony-chicago-trial-1657185

ToeCutter
12-08-21, 23:40
I was talking to my elderly mother the other day, and she said Don Lemon sexuality assaulted another man in a NYC night club or something? I think she said she heard that one on Fox News. First I had heard of that one. Anyway seeing this post just made me think of that. :confused:

titsonritz
12-09-21, 01:06
They should fire everyone top to bottom and hire credible journalists. Yeah, I know. :lol:

Coal Dragger
12-09-21, 02:31
CNN might be on a roll

“CNN Faces Calls to Fire Don Lemon Over Jussie Smollett's Court Testimony“

https://www.newsweek.com/cnn-faces-calls-fire-don-lemon-over-jussie-smolletts-court-testimony-chicago-trial-1657185

Don isn't getting fired.

1.) He's a minority.

2.) He sucks dick.

Pretty sure at CNN if you are a minority and you are gay you can set kids on fire on live TV and not get fired.

HKGuns
12-09-21, 06:59
Don isn't getting fired.

1.) He's a minority.

2.) He sucks dick.

Pretty sure at CNN if you are a minority and your are gay you can set kids on fire on live TV and not get fired.

This exactly. He checks too many boxes and could literally burn the place down and they'd trot his stupid ass out on the tube. The other cat got fired because he's a straight, old white dude.

Averageman
12-09-21, 07:46
Remember CNN is at a crossroads, in the end CNN is still a business.
Someone's going to figure out that if they put out unbiased news they could out fox Fox.
Not only that it could be a money maker and in turn be a political power house.
Don Lemon is in that case is less than useless to everyone involved.

HKGuns
12-09-21, 08:10
Remember CNN is at a crossroads, in the end CNN is still a business.
Someone's going to figure out that if they put out unbiased news they could out fox Fox.
Not only that it could be a money maker and in turn be a political power house.
Don Lemon is in that case is less than useless to everyone involved.

I seriously doubt that plan is in the cards. They will eventually go under while all the dunderheads at At&t watch intently and wonder what could possibly have happened.

Averageman
12-09-21, 08:17
I seriously doubt that plan is in the cards. They will eventually go under while all the dunderheads at At&t watch intently and wonder what could possibly have happened.

Economic forces have made weirder shit happen.

Hank6046
12-09-21, 09:16
So I think even the bosses at CNN recognizes that there is a problem, I don't think that poor me Don Lemon is going anywhere anytime soon, but they have to know that their numbers are in the toilet.

Disciple
12-09-21, 10:23
I have nothing good to say about Don Lemon but I don't see how an alleged text message justifies firing someone. The Cuomo situation is a lot different.

chuckman
12-09-21, 10:29
If Lemon is fired--if--he'd just go to MSNBC.

Given the ratings I've no clue how CNN is still on the air. Our local NBC affiliate has more viewers than most CNN shows.

duece71
12-09-21, 17:35
Lemons sex A$$ault case is just getting started. Wait and see.

Averageman
12-09-21, 19:10
Lemons sex A$$ault case is just getting started. Wait and see.

And this is why, this case shadows the Cuomo case. And then he started giving a heads up to Smollette on his case.
Brian Williams he aint.

Averageman
12-09-21, 20:57
Here's a good full story of what went down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITa_xTZOTjE
You know they might not have a choice, this is bad.

ToeCutter
12-10-21, 08:06
Lemons sex A$$ault case is just getting started. Wait and see. My elderly mother swears up and down she heard on Fox News that Don Lemon sexually assaulted another man in NYC night club. More specifically he stuck his hand down the front of his pants and the pulled his hand out and held his fingers under this guys nose. And of course the guy punched him out for it. I don't remember ever hearing about that before but she swears its true. I do remember when the Smollete thing happened but was just like, Eh whatever. But the whole thing smacks of gay men from NYC running around like they are the "GAY Mafia" and stirring up shit by staging hate crimes and then covering for one anther and helping each other with their alibi's. I hear Tel Aviv is one of the gayest cities in the world by the way. :D

titsonritz
12-10-21, 11:52
My elderly mother swears up and down she heard on Fox News that Don Lemon sexually assaulted another man in NYC night club. More specifically he stuck his hand down the front of his pants and the pulled his hand out and held his fingers under this guys nose. And of course the guy punched him out for it. I don't remember ever hearing about that before but she swears its true.

I remember that, too.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353901/Don-Lemon-accused-grabbing-genitals-shoving-fingers-Florida-mans-face-suit.html
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-alleged-assault-witness
https://www.newsweek.com/cnns-don-lemon-sued-allegedly-assaulting-man-hamptons-bar-he-was-vigorously-rubbing-his-1454167

Averageman
12-10-21, 18:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgqi7swu5DU
This explains a bit of how Don is backtracking and doing the old CYA.

Sam
12-11-21, 09:49
To ToeCutter:

We are asking you nicely to take a break and contemplate on calming down a bit.

Averageman
12-12-21, 07:16
My elderly mother swears up and down she heard on Fox News that Don Lemon sexually assaulted another man in NYC night club. More specifically he stuck his hand down the front of his pants and the pulled his hand out and held his fingers under this guys nose. And of course the guy punched him out for it. I don't remember ever hearing about that before but she swears its true. I do remember when the Smollete thing happened but was just like, Eh whatever. But the whole thing smacks of gay men from NYC running around like they are the "GAY Mafia" and stirring up shit by staging hate crimes and then covering for one anther and helping each other with their alibi's. I hear Tel Aviv is one of the gayest cities in the world by the way. :D

All that went down in a bar on the East Coast, not in NYC.
I'm not sure if Lemon got "punched out" or not, but the suit is real.
Plenty of witness's

hotbiggun42
12-12-21, 19:52
It probably depends on who Lemons police contact is and if they are pissed they will be outed.

WillieThom
12-12-21, 21:02
All that went down in a bar on the East Coast, not in NYC.
I'm not sure if Lemon got "punched out" or not, but the suit is real.
Plenty of witness's

Take a look around. Facts are not his forte..

ToeCutter
12-13-21, 00:11
Take a look around. Facts are not his forte..

I was just stating something I heard second hand, Go piss up a rope.

WillieThom
12-13-21, 05:30
Not a tree? Or a flagpole?