PDA

View Full Version : CNN is a den of pervs.

Averageman
12-18-21, 11:24
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/12/18/a-jake-tapper-producer-is-the-next-pedophile-shoe-to-drop-at-cnn-n493411

Okay we have Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo' producer and now this....
As RedState reported earlier in the week, a second CNN employee was caught grooming young girls. That followed a prior revelation that a Chris Cuomo producer named John Griffin had been arrested and indicted for raping a 9-year-old child and grooming others.
Now, we know who that second employee is. His name is allegedly Rick Saleeby, and he’s a producer for Jake Tapper’s show. The man’s identity was released by Project Veritas last night, after a source went to the investigative reporting group out of fear no action would otherwise be taken by the authorities or CNN.
As of this writing, CNN has not commented on the situation, nor does it appear any mainstream news outlet has even reported on the story yet. I also checked Jake Tapper’s Twitter feed. His latest tweets include talk of January 6th and complaints about Donald Trump. There is no mention of the allegations against his producer.

Will CNN take action? We’ll have to wait and see.

omegajb
12-18-21, 11:39
Seems like CNN is trying to compete with the Lincoln Project.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

kirkland
12-18-21, 11:41
Why am I not surprised. They're rotten to the core. A bunch of pervs and sexual predators spreading far left propaganda and doing their best to stoke division and hatred and destroy whatever traditional American values that we have left. I can't wait to see them crash and burn.

Honu
12-18-21, 13:12
Leftists liberals the type with no morals are all this way and for sure support others and are OK with it !

CNN is %98 or more leftists so no surprise same as hollywierd with all its perv stuff happening !

Averageman
12-18-21, 13:32
You know, I could care less about what consenting adults do in their own time, in their own homes. When you bring in to the picture unwilling participants, I draw the line.
From Harvey Wienstien to Don Lemon, if you have to ambush someone in order to get your satisfaction, your a pervert and needs some State supervision. If you have to lay down with Children however, I think a bullet to the head is the only solution.
I'm not sure why people love destroying the innocent.

flenna
12-18-21, 14:13
The ComDem Party is the party of perverts, criminals, mentally ill and the willfully ignorant. Prove me wrong.

AndyLate
12-18-21, 17:41
We sure don't see a lot of Republicans mourning the sick POS who sodomized young boys before Kyle cancelled his check, or up in arms over the INS stopping thousands of child molesters "migrating" to the US.

Andy

Averageman
12-18-21, 18:20
Well the guy who Kyle killed is a bit of an outlier for me. If I had pictures of guys, I think I could him out as the Kiddie didler.
These guy's, the two Producers are out there in your better neighborhoods, probobly gets along with the neighbors, plays golf with his Dentist etc. etc. These guys go on for decades before they see the inside of a courtroom, if they are ever caught.
That one lady bringing her daughter to "entertain" this guy with a three way with Mom.
I mean WTF?

Business_Casual
12-18-21, 18:24
They are LaVey Satanists or Crowley followers. It explains everything described.

Diamondback
12-18-21, 18:30
Seems like CNN is trying to compete with the Lincoln Project.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Given how close Dems and Nevertards are... pedos of a feather flock together.

SteyrAUG
12-18-21, 19:03
All Dems are Pedos. If all Republicans are racists, then ALL Dems are Pedos. If you vote Democrat it's because you agree with children being raped.

There.

Diamondback
12-18-21, 19:15
All Dems are Pedos. If all Republicans are racists, then ALL Dems are Pedos. If you vote Democrat it's because you agree with children being raped.

There.

I see someone's been paying attention to my sigline... :)

RUTGERS95
12-18-21, 22:01

There.

I can get behind that

jsbhike
12-19-21, 08:05
And now fellow travelers are covering it up.

https://youtu.be/c-zvPVibwX4

Averageman
12-19-21, 08:20
And now fellow travelers are covering it up.
Some people watch the News, others follow stories like this. CNN wants you to watch the News, don't follow the stories, because that exposes them.
Is it any wonder that now when pedophillia is trying to be mainstreamed, they want to hide this for a while? What they are in fact doing is covering for a crime and helping this guy hide a bit, (which is a crime itself btw) until the story dies down.
I would RICO the whole lot of them and drag them before a jury.

Business_Casual
12-19-21, 10:10
Is it any wonder that now when pedophillia is trying to be mainstreamed, .

Of course not, that is a Satanist or Crowley goal.