PDA

View Full Version : Sight options for Beretta 92

seang
12-14-08, 15:46
Are there many sight options for the Beretta other than the factory night sights? I just don't care for the Beretta rear sights. What other rear sight options are out there? Any all black fixed rear sights available?

Cagemonkey
12-14-08, 17:25
Brownells has some Novak rear sights for the Beretta 92.

ToddG
12-15-08, 12:37
For?

Competition (what type?)
Plinking at the range
Concealed carry
Home defense

My Berettas all sport Warren Tactical rear sights in a configuration like the one you asked for.

seang
12-15-08, 15:47
I had emailed Warren and asked about the rear sight for a Beretta and whoever responded said they didn't make or have them. I can't remember which, so I didn't think they were an option.

Obviously they make them, so maybe it meant they wouldn't be making anymore as the responder stated they were making so many for the M&P and other pistols. I was told maybe next year. I tried to find the email, but had already deleted it.

I want the sights for carry use. I will see if I can track some warren rear sights down then. Thanks

seang
12-15-08, 15:50
I just checked where I ordered mine for the M&P from and they don't list the option for Beretta. Any ideas of who typically stocks warren rears?

ToddG
12-15-08, 16:16
I'd try SKD Tactical (www.skdtac.com). The owner, Joe Seuk, runs a Ber 92G Vertec as his main duty-sized pistol and I'm pretty sure he has Warren sights on it.

Warren may have stopped making Beretta sights due to lack of demand.

seang
12-15-08, 19:15
Thanks! I tried them, but they don't list them for the Beretta. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

ToddG
12-15-08, 20:41
Only advice I can offer is to shoot them (skdtac) an email and see if they can get their hands on any. They might not have them in stock, which is why it won't be on their web site.