PDA

View Full Version : Cook Co state attorney Kim Foxx - Violated legal ethics Smollett case

Lacos
12-21-21, 11:41
She maybe/hope forced to resign

“Retired Judge Sheila O’Brien, who successfully filed the motion as a private citizen to have a special prosecutor assigned to the case, slammed Foxx, calling her a "liar."

"Kim Foxx should resign. This report shows she is a liar, that her administration is in chaos and that she’s blaming everyone else," O'Brien said. "She should resign. Taxpayers deserve better and Ms. Preckwinkle, her mentor, should take no part in replacing Foxx."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kim-foxx-lied-contacts-jussie-smollett-sister-investigation

Hank6046
12-21-21, 11:43
'Cook Co state attorney Kim Foxx - Violated legal ethics Smollett case', In other news water found to be wet

Averageman
12-21-21, 12:42
This was screwed up from the word go, now that we've seen this, how many other cases are out there where she allowed her racisim show when it comes to a legal case?

glocktogo
12-21-21, 13:01
Yes because we should focus on Foxx putting her finger on Juicy's scale, so we don't see her putting her fat sausages all over the scales of the violent criminals she's letting run amok in Chiraq.

In other news, didn't Beetlejuice reject Trump's offer of federal agents to help reign in the chaos? :rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10332715/Chicago-mayor-pleads-AG-Merrick-Garland-send-ATF-agents-city-six-months.html

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot pleads with AG Merrick Garland to send ATF agents to city after more than 760 murders this year - a 25-year high: Just one year after she proposed CUTTING $80M from police budget
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced she has submitted a request to Attorney General Merrick Garland for send more ATF agents for six months
She also asked the attorney general for more federal prosecutors and federal marshals to help law enforcement get illegal guns off the streets
Chicago is currently facing a 25-year high murder rate, with 767 homicides occurring within the city this year
It has also seen shooting incidents increasing 9% over last year and 68% since 2019, with overall violent crimes up 7.5% compared to pre-pandemic levels
Law enforcement agents said the mayor's plan was lacking specifics, while community organizers said federal law enforcement should not get involved

gaijin
12-21-21, 13:11
Of course she did.

Averageman
12-21-21, 13:59
Of course she did.

So, She cut the Police budget and she doesn't have enough Cops and wants ATF help?
Nice try dumbass, hire your Cops back or chew on rocks.
You do remember Trump offering her Fed. LEO's a couple of years ago right?

titsonritz
12-21-21, 14:52
There's a shocker. :no:

signal4l
12-21-21, 15:31
Kim Foxx has destroyed Cook County. Her complete incompetence, and unwillingness to prosecute criminals has emboldened them. I work in the suburbs of Chicago. I have seen more guns, shootings, carjackings and violence in the last two years of my police career than have in the first 20. Formerly nice communities outside Chicago are up for grabs.

This is the quintessential example of her gross incompetence:

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2021/10/05/chicago-prosecutor-mutual-combat-n50587

HKGuns
12-21-21, 16:26
I’m wearing my shocked face.

AndyLate
12-22-21, 07:41
So, She cut the Police budget and she doesn't have enough Cops and wants ATF help?
Nice try dumbass, hire your Cops back or chew on rocks.
You do remember Trump offering her Fed. LEO's a couple of years ago right?

That is the plan. There are too many state/county/city law enforcement agencies for the marxists to control. Progress is accelerated when you have federal agencies responsible for law enforcement. Soros has done a yeoman's job of placing DAs and prosecutors in positions of influence, but those dang departments spend too much time pursuing the oppressed criminal classes and not enough on the enemies of the state.

Andy

gaijin
12-22-21, 08:10
The "Defund the Police" movement is, and always has been, about a Federal Police Force under the direct control of the current Regime.

Averageman
12-22-21, 09:20
I heard this morning that a lot of the Prisoners sent home due to Covid have now been given Home Detention?
They aren't going back to jail, no matter how many years they had left on their sentances, just an ankle bracelet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfY1I1a9dDU
She's pretty much crapping on the Police Department.
Having Juicy stuff envelopes for BLM isn't "Community Service".

Gabriel556
12-22-21, 12:24
While that might be the case, even the Chicago mayor is against that now. With the Foxx office out of this case now, I’ll be interested in the sentence handed down to Jussie. I haven’t seen when he’s supposed to be sentenced either.

utahjeepr
12-22-21, 14:23
Juicy won't be sentenced until Jan.-Feb. Expect a light probation, and some more Rainbow/Push activism, oops I mean community service.

Foxx is the darling of Chi-town libs. Absolutely nothing is gonna happen regarding her misconduct. Hell, I'm suprised she isn't doing more in the way of evil crap. She's loyal to her masters and is not afraid to be SEEN getting her hands dirty. I smell a turd that will continue to float.

TomMcC
12-22-21, 17:14
Juicy won't be sentenced until Jan.-Feb. Expect a light probation, and some more Rainbow/Push activism, oops I mean community service.

Foxx is the darling of Chi-town libs. Absolutely nothing is gonna happen regarding her misconduct. Hell, I'm suprised she isn't doing more in the way of evil crap. She's loyal to her masters and is not afraid to be SEEN getting her hands dirty. I smell a turd that will continue to float.

I expect the MSM, maybe they already have, to put a good polish on that turd, or die trying.