PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man: No Way Home

JediGuy
12-23-21, 22:41
It started off a little soft, but turned into a very good movie if you are into Marvel. Probably a top five for Marvel. Well worth the time to see in a theater, which I hadn’t been able to do for a while.

Spoiler:

I love how they brought in Maguire and Garfield. I heard there was a possibility. But it was done better than I would have asked. And Venom? Now I have to watch those two movies.

sndt1319
12-24-21, 00:05
I enjoyed the hell out of this movie. I was super excited by some of the characters they brought into it. Easily top 5 marvel movie. I also enjoyed that it wasn’t exactly a happy ending. Spider-Man carry’s a heavy burden around and I like how they brought that out in this one.

Pacific5th
12-24-21, 03:05
Thought it was great.

SteyrAUG
12-24-21, 05:29
I enjoyed the hell out of this movie. I was super excited by some of the characters they brought into it. Easily top 5 marvel movie. I also enjoyed that it wasn’t exactly a happy ending. Spider-Man carry’s a heavy burden around and I like how they brought that out in this one.

Wasn't that essentially the theme of the first Maquire film? That he could have had the girl, but his responsibilities were too great?

Shane1
12-24-21, 21:51
I'm not a Spiderman fan, had not even watched the 'Amazing' movies. With that said, I thoroughly totally enjoyed this movie. Having the "others" show up was just grand. Well done entertainment with very little overt wokeness.