PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from an Orthodox Jew

yoni
12-24-21, 15:18
I wish that you all will have a Merry Christmas.

I pray that you enjoy the time with your families, for they are what really matters.

Leave the politics alone, and heed the advice of my favorite President the great Thomas Jefferson, when he advised us not to let politics determine who are friends are.

BoringGuy45
12-24-21, 15:48
Merry Christmas everyone! The band Sabaton just recently released this song about the 1914 Christmas Truce during WWI. I hope that we as a nation can do the same thing if only for a day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goXDAFtkJLw

SteyrAUG
12-24-21, 16:58
Merry Christmas and Happy Chaka Kahn.

Business_Casual
12-24-21, 17:01
Merry Christmas!����

jsbhike
12-24-21, 17:10
Merry Christmas and a belated Happy Hanukkah

Diamondback
12-24-21, 17:29

+1 May the Blessings of the Season be upon all of us and all of our loved ones, no matter what our individual faiths, and let us have a moment of peace in this ever more divided and conflict-ridden world.

militarymoron
12-24-21, 17:48
Season's greetings, Happy Holidays etc to you all! :D

Aries144
12-24-21, 19:03
Merry Christmas Yoni. Thank you for the well wishes. May you and yours live with joy.

markm
12-25-21, 08:17
Merry Christmas, Gang!

pag23
12-25-21, 08:24
Merry Christmas!! Appreciate everyone's input and comments

Artos
12-25-21, 09:27

I pray that you enjoy the time with your families, for they are what really matters.

Leave the politics alone, and heed the advice of my favorite President the great Thomas Jefferson, when he advised us not to let politics determine who are friends are.

Genesis 12:3

Feliz Navidad amigo!!

Honu
12-25-21, 10:45

thanks and a very belated happy Hanukkah :)

Mele Kalikimaka & Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

Averageman
12-25-21, 11:02
Merry Christmas.

donlapalma
12-25-21, 11:13
Merry Christmas to all! May you have a wonderful day.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

odugrad
12-25-21, 11:35
Merry Christmas, everyone.

gaijin
12-25-21, 13:05
Thank you Yoni. Wishing you the best as well.

m1a_scoutguy
12-25-21, 13:40
I hope everyone has a great day! Merry Christmas all.

utahjeepr
12-25-21, 14:04
Thank you Yoni. I often intend to return the favor come Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Unfortunately I forget, I will try to improve myself by your example.

The Dumb Gun Collector
12-25-21, 14:45
And a happy Holidays to you my Hebrew cousin!

Allen
12-25-21, 16:44

Merry Christmas Yoni! I hope you and yours are able to enjoy the Holidays & New Year!

yoni
12-25-21, 16:48
Merry Christmas and Happy Chaka Kahn.

When we were both young, I was sure Chaka Kahn could have made me very happy

moonshot
12-25-21, 16:58

+1 May the Blessings of the Season be upon all of us and all of our loved ones, no matter what our individual faiths, and let us have a moment of peace in this ever more divided and conflict-ridden world.

Well said.

Pappabear
12-25-21, 17:01
Yoni, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. Well done.

My Uncle said something that stayed with me my entire life. "I don't care what your religion is, as long as it enhances your life and the life of those around you". Go Uncle Andy!

PB

Adrenaline_6
12-25-21, 18:45
Merry Christmas Yoni! Merry Christmas to all!

Disciple
12-25-21, 19:33
Thanks yoni. Merry Christmas.

SteyrAUG
12-26-21, 02:38
When we were both young, I was sure Chaka Kahn could have made me very happy

Undoubtedly, but you know I was just having fun with the alternate spelling correct?

yoni
12-26-21, 06:05
Undoubtedly, but you know I was just having fun with the alternate spelling correct?

DUH, but I thought I could have some fun also

SteyrAUG
12-26-21, 16:53
DUH, but I thought I could have some fun also

Ok, I'm slow sometimes. Btw, thank you for starting a much nicer christmas thread than the other one started by our resident religious authority on everything.

HKGuns
12-26-21, 16:57
Merry Christmas Yoni and thanks for posting.

Hope you have a great new year along with everyone else.

TomMcC
12-26-21, 16:58
Ok, I'm slow sometimes. Btw, thank you for starting a much nicer christmas thread than the other one started by our resident religious authority on everything.

It's ok Steyr, you can use my name. But, really your backhand slander is a bit painful. Are you the authority on "agnosticism"? Seems so.

TomMcC
12-26-21, 17:03
It's ok Steyr, you can use my name. But, really your backhand slander is a bit painful. Are you the authority on "agnosticism"? Seems so.

By the way, you should have left me out Yoni's thread...I was more than willing to stay clear, I still am.

utahjeepr
12-26-21, 17:18
Can someone explain to me how the "ignore" feature works?

Diamondback
12-26-21, 17:25

Click username on an offensive post, then look in the dropdown box for "View Profile" and click that. From there, "Add to Ignore List" is in the left sidebar, and once you click that the system hides their posts from your view and blocks any personal comm (PM, through-site email, etc) from them to you.

DG23
12-26-21, 20:11

Who says Ned Flanders was not based on a real person...

Voodoochild
12-26-21, 21:10
Keep it civil or keep out. One and only warning. Don't troll or otherwise instigate. That goes for everyone.

WillieThom
12-26-21, 23:03
By the way, you should have left me out Yoni's thread...I was more than willing to stay clear, I still am.

Just an observation, but had you truly been staying clear… you would have never known you were even alluded to, if indeed it was you he was alluding to at all. Almost as if you were just lurking, awaiting your opportunity to reply.

However, in saying that, let’s keep this thread on track and in the spirit with which it was meant to have! I hope all of your Christmas celebrations, Mr. TomMcC, were grand and I wish you and yours a slightly belated very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yoni—you started this thread and so to you…. thanks for thinking of all of us (even those of us you don’t know) and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have an even happier New Year!

And finally—to everyone else that posts on M4C, a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, as well!!