PDA

View Full Version : The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Pages : [1] 2

ABNAK
12-25-21, 18:24
So we were up at the in-law's for Christmas. I don't watch MSM (with the exception of Tucker), and sure as hell don't watch ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC. My FIL is 96 and a WWII Infantry vet, while MIL is 87. SIL was there too and while relaxing after dinner and sipping a little bourbon the national news came on (I think it was CBS).

I kept count: four of the first five stories were either directly about COVID or had them as the "lead" or cause of the story's issue. I had to keep my mouth shut as I love my in-laws dearly (SIL is okay) and they didn't like Trump and voted Biden. They usually do vote "D" anyway. Way I look at it my FIL has, if anyone has, earned a right to vote however the hell he wants, but I don't have to agree with it. The repeated repeated repeated (am I repeating myself like CBS?) COVID theme was overwhelming to me. Although it hastened a re-fill of my bourbon, I'm sure my blood pressure spiked a bit!

While I knew it existed, the depth of the dousing with hyperbole shocked and angered me. I stepped onto the "other side of the line" and was appalled.

We're fvcked........

prepare
12-25-21, 18:32
What’s going on in Europe will be here in 3-6 months.

And none of it has anything to do with public health.

This is the calm before the storm…

Artos
12-25-21, 19:29
My neighbor two houses down had family over yesterday & they were all sitting outside in a circle, 6 feet apart w/ masks...must suck to live in fear.

Disciple
12-25-21, 19:32
Although it hastened a re-fill of my bourbon, I'm sure my blood pressure spiked a bit!

Alcohol will do that. :p

prepare
12-25-21, 19:35
My neighbor two houses down had family over yesterday & they were all sitting outside in a circle, 6 feet apart w/ masks...must suck to live in fear.

They are the new nazis and they’ll be ratting out the nonbelievers.

Straight Shooter
12-25-21, 20:37
I/we/us could NOT be more unaffected by this tripe if we tried. Its like Covid doesnt even exist here. And whilst Im all for people doing what THEY want, doesnt mean you aint gonna be made fun of.
We had an wonderful, intimate gathering at my Pastors home at 0600 this morning. A dozen of us sat closely together having fellowship. NOBODY CARES about this mess here. I cannot imagine letting the gov. or media dictate how people celebrate ANYTHING, especially Christmas.
I already know theyll do or say anything to hinder, hamper & eventually try to stop Christmas any way they can..but theyll never succeed. I took my gf out to eat in a semi-fancy place in Huntsville AL yesterday. Right behind her were two older black women wearing masks, taking them down each time to take a bite. How foolish & stupid they looked. But Id never force them to stop, just like Ill never be forced to do as they were.
As to OP's comment what happeing in Europe will be here in 3-6 months, its already here in parts of America...the same parts that yes, will be WORSE in 3-6 months.
But here, we will be the same no matter what....we,ve ignored it over a year now...nothigs going to change. Our church stayed open, we still went anywhere we wanted, DONT wear a mask anywhere, except at work, and its under my chin like all night, have yet to wear one correctly. We will defy & resist at all costs, period.
And thats just how its gonna be.

czgunner
12-25-21, 20:40
Location, location, location. No covid in WY. LOL At least everybody acts that way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
12-25-21, 20:45
deleted

AndyLate
12-25-21, 20:58
Folks here in N Alabama wear masks at work when required - out and about 90% of mask wearers are virtue signaling or MSM addicts. It strikes me as ironic that the people I see voluntarily wearing masks wear them under their noses or take them off to talk on the phone.

My wife went to Oregon a few months ago and was required to wear a mask outside on the beach and whale watching. Crazytown.

Andy

Straight Shooter
12-25-21, 21:03
Folks here in N Alabama wear masks at work when required - out and about 90% of mask wearers are virtue signaling or MSM addicts. It strikes me as ironic that the people I see voluntarily wearing masks wear them under their noses or take them off to talk on the phone.

My wife went to Oregon a few months ago and was required to wear a mask outside on the beach and whale watching. Crazytown.

Andy

Huntsville is getting to be VERY liberal. Im glad Im back in TN where I belong. I agree 100% about the virtue signaling & MSM addicts, too.

markm
12-25-21, 21:10
It's mind boggling the amount of brainless retards that buy into the covid brainwashing. The mask tards are back out everywhere again.

utahjeepr
12-25-21, 22:47
I'm looking for a Klan hood, just in case any mask mandates crop back up on my jobs.

Never have seen a fire I didn't wanna throw gas on.

Honu
12-26-21, 01:52
I love the folks you see alone driving in a car wearing a mask :)

The idiocy anymore is scary as its world wide

Used to think OH the great reset they wont get the WHOLE world on board and yeah that and global warming idiocy and the racism and the ….

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-26-21, 02:37
The democratic party is a modern death cult. Total mind control that stresses fear and death- or at the pinnacle, the fear that they won't be able to kill their babies.

The problem are facts that everyone can see. While they are at their fall-back position of measuring cases after falling back from the number of deaths, to the second line of hospital resources- what happens when March comes, this goes away and the deaths and hospitalizations just aren't there? Maybe I'm foolishly optimistic, but the head-trash these people are carrying with them can only last so long. When they come out with the line that we all need to vax and mask for the people with compromised immunity- the argument used in some schools now- people are just going to shrug.

Look at Polis in CO. Colorado is goofy with a good amount of 'libertarianism', but Gov. Pole-smoker threw gun rights under the bus here in CO to keep his national chances alive. He is coming down to - get your shots, and live your life. Don't get your shots, don't wear a mask - take your chances; the govt isn't your mom. He sees that this Dem strategy isn't viable in the long term.

I'll have to dig up the post where I called omicrom. It came a bit earlier than I thought, but it is less dangerous and more catchy than I thought they'd press us with.

Normal people, and a lot of vax'd people, are looking at the new variants and how the vaccines just don't 'work' and are turning down the booster. Hell, omicrom IS pretty much a vaccine.

The vaccines were lasers- bright and shortlived. You need a shotgun. And keeping the gun analogy going, where are our 'reloads'? These vaccines are like shooting M193 when I want the MK262 at least.

Averageman
12-26-21, 04:40
The problem seems to be getting the correct information out there.
Omnicron is appearing like a common cold or a light flu. This was made very clear by the Doctor who discovered it and put the word out.
Now, if omnicron is such a light case of Covid and you get the immunities, well there goes the entire vaccine industry.

pag23
12-26-21, 05:30
I have seen more mask wearers and I just shake my head.. I know folks that are vaxxed and boosted who got covid twice....maybe the cures are worse than then disease. Not sure and yes I did get the vax.... I am done with the fear mongering

People said omnicron isn't that bad and you are seeing folks feed into the fear like it is the black plague

Averageman
12-26-21, 05:46
I have seen more mask wearers and I just shake my head.. I know folks that are vaxxed and boosted who got covid twice....maybe the cures are worse than then disease. Not sure and yes I did get the vax.... I am done with the fear mongering

People said omnicron isn't that bad and you are seeing folks feed into the fear like it is the black plague

All along, I've said "It's your choice" and to tell you the truth, right up until the election, I would have done it. However, it became a political football and Kamala and Joe both came out and said "This is Trump's vaccine and I dont trust it/him." I just turned off from the whole thing.
That being said, it didn't stop me from not wearing a mask and going about my daily life as if this never Covid event never occured.
As far as I know, I havent gotten Covid, but time went on. Now it's 2 years on and I don't see how I havent come in contact with it.
Thats an experiance from one guy, well, one guy and his Son. You see my Son is in College and going through all of this.

So as time goes on, taking the vaccine might reduce the chances that some folks will get this, but it might only be good for 90-150 days. After 150, you're on your own and you don't have the antibodies to prevent further infections. So your seeing people get multiple vaccinations, yet still get the virus, sometimes multiple times.
The big BUT in all of this is that this is an experimentle vaccine, we don't know the long term effects.

No one will be held accountable if all of this goes bad; really, your on your own.
Looking at the pro's and con's, no thanks.

prepare
12-26-21, 05:47
The problem seems to be getting the correct information out there.
Omnicron is appearing like a common cold or a light flu. This was made very clear by the Doctor who discovered it and put the word out.
Now, if omnicron is such a light case of Covid and you get the immunities, well there goes the entire vaccine industry.

The deeper problem is the fact that getting the incorrect information out there has been and still is intentional from the get go and its world wide.
This intentional incorrect information is coming directly from the very institutions that are responsible for public health.
What its called when intentional actions cause death? How many thousands have died as a result?

Averageman
12-26-21, 06:13
The deeper problem is the fact that getting the incorrect information out there has been and still is intentional from the get go and its world wide.
This intentional incorrect information is coming directly from the very institutions that are responsible for public health.
What its called when intentional actions cause death? How many thousands have died as a result?

I've asked myself that more than a couple of times in all of this, but in the middle of it, when we all still knew better, we were allowing Governors to stow active Covid Pateints in Nursing homes with the most vulnerable.
I mean just how stupid is that? Everything about that was totally against "The Science" and yet no one is held accountable. All of that comes to you via the Democratic Party. No one and I mean no one will be held accountable for that.
Oh by the Way, Trump Stationed to Navy Nursing Ships off the coast of New York and several Mobile Hospitals. I'm really not sure if any of those assets were ever used and the only excuse is the Guy who made them available was a Republican who "Mean Tweets".

Having said all of that, you're expendable and if your life or death could move the political footbal a single millimeter for them, they're all for it.
I have no faith in my Federal Government and I will not allow them to inject me with "The soup of the day."
Intentional Act's that cause Death?

THCDDM4
12-26-21, 09:14
With how mild omicron is, you’d think people who haven’t had Covid would want to get some natural immunities from this one.

If this charade was about health and safety we wouldn’t be seeing the massive fear lien response to omicron- it’s a cold.

It’s crazy to see how many people comply with blanket PHO’s/mask
Mandates. It’s nice to see those who do not comply.

The leftist mob continues to go even more retarded, I didn’t this that was possible, but here we are, they just keep getting more and more retarded.

The elephant in the room is the mental health of millions of children and young adults that is worse than it has been in decades.

Not to mention elderly folks in assisted living being taken away from their families and isolated. They’re deteriorating quicker than ever.

The children have been used as political pawns in this game of fear and control and it is taking a toll on them mentally.

This whole thing has been great at tearing families apart and weakening independent thought.

I have a sister who won’t allow her or her family to be around my family because we aren’t “vaccinated” and she is so scared we will hurt them. They continue to contract Covid even though they’ve been “vaccinated” and wear masks everywhere and barely leave the home- but my family is the danger zone because we didn’t want to take a gene therapy.

It’s totally bonkers.

It’s disgusting. People need to turn off the TV, put the screens down and live their lives already.

What we’re experiencing is the most massive Psyop ever.

To anyone still afraid to live their lives or allow others to live their lives in response to this plandemic- Do like the bitch from frozen did- let it go.

Alpha-17
12-26-21, 09:19
It is interesting to run into folks freaking out over Covid still. In KS, 90% of the time, it doesn't factor into your life. Occasionally though you'll run into some Liberals who need to virtue signal by wearing masks or requiring masks in their business. As someone who had the big, bad, super-scary Delta variant... it's an annoying week, and then back to work. Omicron, by all accounts, is even less severe, and not worth the time it took to make this post.

HKGuns
12-26-21, 09:22
If the "vaccine" worked they should have nothing to fear.

I hesitate to post this as it will open up a can of worms.

I now have a vaccinated 86 year old mother in a memory care unit after being vaccinated and my 95 year old mother in law has deteriorated in mental capacity greatly this year and has had both jabs as well as the booster.

Granted, she is 95, but she was sharp as a tack forever. She is now slurring her words and can't remember anything.

I am deeply concerned about the future of everyone who took this shot, including some in my immediate family who caved to employment mandates.

I continue not to wear a mask and live my life as I did prior to the start of the brainwashing.

Inkslinger
12-26-21, 09:41
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211226/bc4023579e6738ba4562288ea62a4a79.jpg

Artos
12-26-21, 11:34
This vid of loco lady on the plane has been making the rounds & is a prime example of how idiotic people have become.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/covid-crazy-unmasked-mask-karen-attacks-passenger-plane-punches-scratches-spits-man-taking-mask-off-eat-video/

Averageman
12-26-21, 11:56
This vid of loco lady on the plane has been making the rounds & is a prime example of how idiotic people have become.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/covid-crazy-unmasked-mask-karen-attacks-passenger-plane-punches-scratches-spits-man-taking-mask-off-eat-video/

They want you half crazed and very afraid; this gives permission to every sociopath from here to the horizon to go bat crap crazy on you and they have an excuse.
You have to acknowledge that there are folks sitting in the County Jail right now for not obeying these "rules" handed down by Fauci and his ilk, while a guy drives through a Christmas Parade after being on bail or bond three times.
We've got all of this upside down.
We either have a Virus or a Vaccine, we certainly don't have both.

utahjeepr
12-26-21, 12:06
So Australia has partnered with Moderna to produce hundreds of millions of doses of Covid vaccine in Oz.

The factory won't be complete and operational until 2024.

Ummm. 2024? WTF?

ETA: Population of Oz is about 26 million.

ViniVidivici
12-26-21, 13:37
Wow.

I wouldn't sit in the same house with anyone who voted for the domestic enemy, don't care if we're related or not.

It's that black and white to me.

czgunner
12-26-21, 14:03
The Soul Asylum song "Misery" has a line that goes: We'll create the cure, we made the disease.

Shane1
12-26-21, 15:11
The local radio stations here are all covid ads all the time. Like I literally heard 4 covid vaccine advertisements in the 4 minute break from music. 2 Phizer, 2 from DHHS.

prepare
12-26-21, 15:29
The local radio stations here are all covid ads all the time. Like I literally heard 4 covid vaccine advertisements in the 4 minute break from music. 2 Phizer, 2 from DHHS.

Brought to you by Pfizer and Biontech.

ViniVidivici
12-26-21, 16:46
The Soul Asylum song "Misery" has a line that goes: We'll create the cure, we made the disease.

Anthrax's "Among The Living", a tribute to The Stand, is also apt.

Averageman
12-26-21, 17:07
Brought to you by Pfizer and Biontech.

With Fauci leading the entire parade.

Honu
12-26-21, 19:10
WELL if any mosquitos are hitchhiking on dogs that fence works for those :) ahhahahahahaha

went into REI store today that had a wear a mask sign :) granted I did not see it till exit ?

but while in I thought WOW the mask thing has gotten worse :) hahahahahaha
even if I saw the sign I would have said NO :)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211226/bc4023579e6738ba4562288ea62a4a79.jpg

Honu
12-26-21, 19:13
With Fauci leading the entire parade.

you have to call him SCIENCE he is SCIENCE if you do not agree with him you disagree with SCIENCE ! you science denier :)

ABNAK
12-26-21, 20:41
They want you half crazed and very afraid; this gives permission to every sociopath from here to the horizon to go bat crap crazy on you and they have an excuse.
You have to acknowledge that there are folks sitting in the County Jail right now for not obeying these "rules" handed down by Fauci and his ilk, while a guy drives through a Christmas Parade after being on bail or bond three times.
We've got all of this upside down.
We either have a Virus or a Vaccine, we certainly don't have both.

Doesn't matter which it is, they want the power-grab they will get by defrauding the election yet again. 2022 *might* be pushing it, although they would if they thought they could so soon after 11-3-20, but you can take 2024 to the friggin' bank. It'll be the Zulu "variant" by then but you better bet your azz they will play that mail-in shit again.

ABNAK
12-26-21, 20:50
Wow.

I wouldn't sit in the same house with anyone who voted for the domestic enemy, don't care if we're related or not.

It's that black and white to me.

Yeah well.....they aren't liberals by any stretch of the imagination. They vote like it was the 1940's or 1950's though. Daddy's Democrap Party (or even the one you voted for 60 years ago) is gone. We don't discuss politics and it's better that way. For instance they voted for Dole, 'cause he was a WWII vet like my FIL is. They also despised Obama and either didn't vote or hit "R" at least once. Having said all that, yes, by their voting habits they chose the antithesis of what I did the last two POTUS election cycles.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-27-21, 02:20

As Grandpa said "If I wanted shit out of you, I'd squeeze your head..".

That warmed the cockles of my heart. I'd have just given her that warning and let it go, and get a brazilion free miles from Delta for not protecting me. The whole mask theater on airplane is hilarious. Put you phone on the TSA scanner that everyone else has done the same, as you touch your mask to show your face. Same with the scanners at the boarding gate. Then, with this deadly pathogen in at least one passenger, we have to mask, unless we are drinking, or eating. Pure craziness, as we saw here.

There has to be a little more to this, or was this twat patrolling the aisles? Did one of the guys intervening call himself 'security'?

Leonidas24
12-27-21, 02:47
WELL if any mosquitos are hitchhiking on dogs that fence works for those :) ahhahahahahaha

went into REI store today that had a wear a mask sign :) granted I did not see it till exit ?

but while in I thought WOW the mask thing has gotten worse :) hahahahahaha
even if I saw the sign I would have said NO :)

We've had an REI in my home town that's been here maybe as long as the 'rona has been around. They're the last retail store that I know of in my AO that has a mask requirement, and the couple of times I've tried to go in without one they've asked me to leave. It's fine, they're free to do that, but at this point it's nothing more than virtue signalling. I'm dead certain every employee in that place has at least a Black Lives Matter or hammer n' sickle button on their uniform, and among all the other reasons there's lots of other places to get my outdoor gear fix.

AndyLate
12-27-21, 06:39

According to the article, she said she wasn't putting her mask on until he did. She actually thinks that is a threat. I am glad I don't travel for work any more - between stupid mask mandates, being herded like cattle, the b@t sh!t crazy public, and the cancellations/delays.

Andy

Artos
12-27-21, 07:11
Who knows...follow up article says the fbi is involved??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/update-covid-mask-karen-fbi-custody-attacking-man-plane-eating-unmasked/

markm
12-27-21, 10:54
If the "vaccine" worked they should have nothing to fear.

END OF STORY.

They still have the f@#King balls to push a vaccine that DOES NOT WORK. Absolute Insanity!

Averageman
12-27-21, 11:07
END OF STORY.

They still have the f@#King balls to push a vaccine that DOES NOT WORK. Absolute Insanity!

Still comes down to, We either have a virus or a vaccine, but we don't have both.

markm
12-27-21, 11:29
The "news" partially owned up to the gist of this entire scam. I believe it was regarding one of the pills that magically reduce severity of illness (like that shit could be proven, or better still no one is allowed to call bull shit on these ridiculous claims).... anyway they said the Federal Government purchase a bunch of this nonsense...

In other words, this is a transfer of wealth FROM the taxpayers TO the Drug companies. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

THCDDM4
12-27-21, 12:24
END OF STORY.

Oh, it’s working alright- exactly as it was planned to, it’s just that it doesn’t do much of anything about combating the virus itself- it doesn’t do what it’s touted to do.

#Scamdemic #Plandemic #Enjoy your never ending jabs that are damaging your immune system

THCDDM4
12-27-21, 12:24
END OF STORY.

Oh, it’s working alright- exactly as it was planned to, it’s just that it doesn’t do much of anything about combating the virus itself- it doesn’t do what it’s touted to do.

#Scamdemic #Plandemic #Enjoy your never ending jabs that are damaging your immune system

markm
12-27-21, 12:28
Story on Marketwatch.com today

" 'COVID-19 vaccination reduces anxiety and depression symptoms by nearly 30%' researchers say"

Part of me feels like stupid people deserve it.

chuckman
12-27-21, 13:06
Gee, who could have seen this thread turn into this?

markm
12-27-21, 13:15
Gee, who could have seen this thread turn into this?

Not following... The title of the thread is EXACTLY what most of the posts relate to.

chuckman
12-27-21, 13:31
Not following... The title of the thread is EXACTLY what most of the posts relate to.

It's turned into every other COVID thread we've had is all I'm implying. I mean, one could almost copy/paste entire posts.

Edited to add, regarding inundation, absolutely right. You can't swing a dead cat for hearing about it, reading about it, talking about it, watching it on TV.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-27-21, 13:43
Story on Marketwatch.com today

" 'COVID-19 vaccination reduces anxiety and depression symptoms by nearly 30%' researchers say"

Part of me feels like stupid people deserve it.

For people that were in deep fear of covid, I could definitely see that. That the vaxination, the first booster and the second booster don't protect you from infection or transmission I guess is something that you have to rationalize somehow.

Because we don't have credible numbers about actual infections and natural immunity we don't know what is really going on. If you look at reported cases and deaths, you could statitically make the argument that the vaccine is a placebo. There was a drop in cases and deaths last spring, but you'd expect that with any similar disease. Deaths and cases seemed to be unlinked- a sign that the vaccine was working, but since delta, that has been recoupled. Omicrom seems to be less deadly, though still linked with cases. Considering that there are huge number of cases of vaccinated people, something is wrong.

Also, if you look at trend data from overseas like India and SAfrica, you see normal spiked of infections that you'd expect. We don't have that here, even when you look at state or county data. Denver County has had a slow rise through delta- a mound, not a spike like you'd expect.

The data is all over the place and doesn't make sense. That is why we only get snapshot data from the legacy media. If you try to work cases, hospitalizations, deaths, natural immunity and vaccine breakthrough infections- it doesn't make sense.

Honu
12-27-21, 13:45
We've had an REI in my home town that's been here maybe as long as the 'rona has been around. They're the last retail store that I know of in my AO that has a mask requirement, and the couple of times I've tried to go in without one they've asked me to leave. It's fine, they're free to do that, but at this point it's nothing more than virtue signalling. I'm dead certain every employee in that place has at least a Black Lives Matter or hammer n' sickle button on their uniform, and among all the other reasons there's lots of other places to get my outdoor gear fix.

I do often find the outdoor places are all kinda loony left sadly
about the only place I can try on certain gear or packs etc..
I think the folks working in ours seem half way normal :) but sure they all lean to one side :) hahahahaha

Honu
12-27-21, 13:46
WOW that chick needed to be knocked out tied up !
hope she gets charged with everything they can

Who knows...follow up article says the fbi is involved??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/update-covid-mask-karen-fbi-custody-attacking-man-plane-eating-unmasked/

Averageman
12-27-21, 13:54
It's turned into every other COVID thread we've had is all I'm implying. I mean, one could almost copy/paste entire posts.

Edited to add, regarding inundation, absolutely right. You can't swing a dead cat for hearing about it, reading about it, talking about it, watching it on TV.

I believe that is the difference now, initally lots of people here came out to defend the Vaccine, that's ended. People see through the charade now and little if anyone wants to come out now and defend what this has turned in to.

HKGuns
12-27-21, 13:57
I do often find the outdoor places are all kinda loony left sadly
about the only place I can try on certain gear or packs etc..
I think the folks working in ours seem half way normal :) but sure they all lean to one side :) hahahahaha

Yep they're phony "outdoors" people who are basically just enviro-nazi's. Most of whom never leave their moms basement. You can pick them out just by their look.

chuckman
12-27-21, 14:02
I believe that is the difference now, initally lots of people here came out to defend the Vaccine, that's ended. People see through the charade now and little if anyone wants to come out now and defend what this has turned in to.

I will defend it only as far as decreasing severity of symptoms and average length of stay in hospital. Those data have been consistent. But that's it. Otherwise it's been a boondoggle, a failure of expectations, a colossal waste of money.

I have not got it (and can't for 3 months if I wanted it anyway).

I'm not going to deride folks who want it, but the mandates, the lying, all of that, holy moly.

Averageman
12-27-21, 14:03
For people that were in deep fear of covid, I could definitely see that. That the vaxination, the first booster and the second booster don't protect you from infection or transmission I guess is something that you have to rationalize somehow.

Because we don't have credible numbers about actual infections and natural immunity we don't know what is really going on. If you look at reported cases and deaths, you could statitically make the argument that the vaccine is a placebo. There was a drop in cases and deaths last spring, but you'd expect that with any similar disease. Deaths and cases seemed to be unlinked- a sign that the vaccine was working, but since delta, that has been recoupled. Omicrom seems to be less deadly, though still linked with cases. Considering that there are huge number of cases of vaccinated people, something is wrong.

Also, if you look at trend data from overseas like India and SAfrica, you see normal spiked of infections that you'd expect. We don't have that here, even when you look at state or county data. Denver County has had a slow rise through delta- a mound, not a spike like you'd expect.

The data is all over the place and doesn't make sense. That is why we only get snapshot data from the legacy media. If you try to work cases, hospitalizations, deaths, natural immunity and vaccine breakthrough infections- it doesn't make sense.

All of the highlighted stuff is a major concern; but here's the thing.
If you want to be "The Leader of the Free World" you had better be handing out the truth, ugly or not because your going to be found out eventually.
Omnicron has essentially exposed Frauci for the fraud he is and he's being exposed to some rather harsh critics now. I would imagine being in public now makes him rather uncomfortable as daily, he's being exposed. This is a good thing, because he's a liar and a profiteer in all of this.
This became a political football to be moved up and down the political field now, rather than a virus, or a vaccine we have a political event to keep people in their houses and away from normal daily life.
Eventually the yoke of this lie will be exposed and currently it is, God help those pushing this lie when people throw off their yokes.
They are now actively keeping the truth away from you, check and see the first responce to Omnicron coming out of South Africa. I believe the quote was almost like a common cold.

Inkslinger
12-27-21, 14:31
I think the powers that be are hyping the omicron variant because it allows them to set themselves up as appearing competent and successful. If they sell everyone doom and gloom with a virus that is slowly but surely evolving into a common cold, they can tout all their actions as successful. It’s like beating up a toddler then acting like your the baddest thing on two legs.

markm
12-27-21, 14:39
I think the powers that be are hyping the omicron variant because it allows them to set themselves up as appearing competent and successful. If they sell everyone doom and gloom with a virus that is slowly but surely evolving into a common cold, they can tout all their actions as successful. It’s like beating up a toddler then acting like your the baddest thing on two legs.

True. Like Hussein Ali Bama's jobs "saved or created" fake claims. No way to quantify any of it. So these lunatics can spin their actions any way they'd like.

Averageman
12-27-21, 15:34
True. Like Hussein Ali Bama's jobs "saved or created" fake claims. No way to quantify any of it. So these lunatics can spin their actions any way they'd like.

And then you accept it a bit and eventually someone's going to throw an arbitrary number out there and it's acceptable, not true but acceptable. Then it hits the Press and the Books and suddenly it's a fact.
I'm reminded how FDR got deep in to socialist policies and extended the worst parts of the Great Depression causing far more harm than good.
Thats about how I'm seeing this.
We had one very rouge scientist who financed this viral development in the WuHan lab, and it got out or was released. So lets not call this the "Flu", it was a weaponized virus a Biological Agent if you will.
No one wants to look at that, no one is threatening to hang Fauci at the nearest street lamp and I'm not sure why?
In the meantime we have seen a historic level of money being thrown in to the Big Pharma pockets. In return for that money what have we got, what has it achieved?
Vaccinated People are still getting Covid and in some cases more vaccinated than unvaccinated are showing up with Covid.
We've still got the same Political Clowns in charge, nothing is getting better as a matter of fact they have made it worse with historically bad decisions like "Lets put Covid Patients in Nursing Homes." We're being told the Hospitals are so over run that they are bursting at the seams and heart attack patients are left waiting because of the "Unvaccinated".

HKGuns
12-27-21, 15:46
I will defend it only as far as decreasing severity of symptoms and average length of stay in hospital. Those data have been consistent. But that's it. Otherwise it's been a boondoggle, a failure of expectations, a colossal waste of money.

I have not got it (and can't for 3 months if I wanted it anyway).

I'm not going to deride folks who want it, but the mandates, the lying, all of that, holy moly.

I’ll pull the same crap on you they pulled with other treatments that were far less experimental and potentially dangerous.

Show me the double blind study showing the vaccine has done anything but kill and permanently disable people.

It certainly wasn’t the savior it was sold as and in fact, as warned may be responsible for at least some of these variants.

Averageman
12-27-21, 15:48
I’ll pull the same crap on you they played with other treatments that were far less experimental and potentially dangerous.

Show me the double blind study showing the vaccine has done anything but kill and permanently disable people.

It certainly wasn’t the savior it was sold as and in fact, as warned may be responsible for at least some of these variants.

Exactly this.
Look if I had Covid, I trust Joe Rogan's methods more than my local MD's.

chuckman
12-27-21, 15:50
I’ll pull the same crap on you they played with other treatments that were far less experimental and potentially dangerous.

"... done anything but kill and permanently disable people."
I don't need a double blind study to disprove that.

HKGuns
12-27-21, 15:57
"... done anything but kill and permanently disable people."
I don't need a double blind study to disprove that.

You are a science denier.

It works both ways.

chuckman
12-27-21, 16:02
You are a science denier.

It works both ways.

I know what I know. I don't care if you believe me. It doesn't make me less right.

Edited to add, I've been dealing with COVID stuff for nearly 2 years. I don't take anything personally, and I try not to get personal with it either. At the end of the day I don't know too many people who are going to be moved off their opinions.

markm
12-27-21, 16:06
Exactly this.
Look if I had Covid, I trust Joe Rogan's methods more than my local MD's.

I have ABSOLUTELY lost faith in almost all medical professionals. Shit... I won't even get my dogs vaccines right now. These F@$King lunatics are even trying to shoot this garbage into ZOO animals!! No joke! That was another wacked out story on the news several days ago.

chuckman
12-27-21, 16:40
I have ABSOLUTELY lost faith in almost all medical professionals. Shit... I won't even get my dogs vaccines right now. These F@$King lunatics are even trying to shoot this garbage into ZOO animals!! No joke! That was another wacked out story on the news several days ago.

I have asked, and looked at like I had a horn growing out on my head, what would happen if we pause vaccines for 1 month? Pause all vaccinations, and watch the data and see what happens. It's already been proven that this is not the big killer that we thought it was almost 2 years ago.

Averageman
12-27-21, 17:34
I have asked, and looked at like I had a horn growing out on my head, what would happen if we pause vaccines for 1 month? Pause all vaccinations, and watch the data and see what happens. It's already been proven that this is not the big killer that we thought it was almost 2 years ago.

If you suggested such a thing, you would become either the most laughed at or hated man in America. Suggest anything but their vaccine and automatically you're an ass and need to be locked up.
I mean when

CNBC host Jim Cramer expressed outrage at Americans who have refused to get vaccinated against the coronavirus and suggested the White House consider creating a universal vaccine mandate for all people in the United States.
"So it's time to admit that we have to go to war against COVID," Cramer said on his long-running business program "Mad Money" on Monday. "Require vaccination universally. Have the military run it. If you don't want to get vaccinated, you better be ready to prove your conscientious objector status in court."

When that's mainstream, your suggestion doesn't stand a chance.

chuckman
12-27-21, 21:00
If you suggested such a thing, you would become either the most laughed at or hated man in America. Suggest anything but their vaccine and automatically you're an ass and need to be locked up.
I mean when

CNBC host Jim Cramer expressed outrage at Americans who have refused to get vaccinated against the coronavirus and suggested the White House consider creating a universal vaccine mandate for all people in the United States.
"So it's time to admit that we have to go to war against COVID," Cramer said on his long-running business program "Mad Money" on Monday. "Require vaccination universally. Have the military run it. If you don't want to get vaccinated, you better be ready to prove your conscientious objector status in court."

No, it doesn't. We should not be talking about vaccine efficacy but rather patient outcomes. If the average length to stay in the hospital is 3 days difference between vaccinated versus not vaccinated, and within the margin of error, and what's the point clinically a vaccination?

Now if vaccinations assured 100% prevention of contracting and/or spreading the disease, that's an entirely different argument. But right now it does neither.

okie
12-27-21, 21:09
It's definitely a mass psychosis at this point.

Averageman
12-27-21, 21:24
I honestly think this is going to blow up in their faces shortly.
Watch what happens when it does because this will be ugly and the projected time line is about to peak at about six months the midterms.
That's my Covid wet dream.

AndyLate
12-27-21, 22:27
Its beginning to look a lot like Fascism (song): https://youtu.be/m4G-19QB1Us

Andy

Honu
12-27-21, 23:47
Yep they're phony "outdoors" people who are basically just enviro-nazi's. Most of whom never leave their moms basement. You can pick them out just by their look.

hahahahahah YEAH but they do hire the correct ratio of freaks so its a nice balance of proper whatever they are :)

Honu
12-27-21, 23:52
YUP !!!
Considering he was triple vaxed and he got covid this last week was funny/irony/whatever ya want to call it :)

I do the market but freaking hate it so rigged !

Jim cramer is a freaking moron entertainer these days nothing else
you look at his ratio and he is a big freaking looser at something like -%28 !
Dude just spouts crap to get headlines worthless fool IMHO

I mean when

SteveS
12-28-21, 19:39
Tv watching drones are the easiest people in society to fool they are already brainwashed by the Tv they watch. Tv is top to bottom offensive I can not understand how people can watch it. How about the people alone in their cars wearing masks?

markm
12-29-21, 07:37
Tv watching drones are the easiest people in society to fool they are already brainwashed by the Tv they watch. Tv is top to bottom offensive I can not understand how people can watch it. How about the people alone in their cars wearing masks?

I see mongos walking/biking by themselves on the sidewalk with masks almost every day. We share the earth with some genuinely STUPID idiots.

The other SICK agenda they're pushing on the news is the mental health of people and specifically teens. The sell it like a fear of missing out deal.

None of the crap they sell translates to real human interactions that I have. It's a nutty total demoralization propaganda campaign.

chuckman
12-29-21, 10:53
I see mongos walking/biking by themselves on the sidewalk with masks almost every day. We share the earth with some genuinely STUPID idiots.

The other SICK agenda they're pushing on the news is the mental health of people and specifically teens. The sell it like a fear of missing out deal.

None of the crap they sell translates to real human interactions that I have. It's a nutty total demoralization propaganda campaign.

Masks walking/running/biking, in cars, it's utterly nuts.

Interestingly, I don't see the frequency of pro-mask people 'yelling' at people who aren't wearing a mask or wearing it pulled below their nose etc. like I used to.

Averageman
12-30-21, 05:38
Masks walking/running/biking, in cars, it's utterly nuts.

Interestingly, I don't see the frequency of pro-mask people 'yelling' at people who aren't wearing a mask or wearing it pulled below their nose etc. like I used to.

During the height of this I was shopping, actually looking at beers and a non masked guy come up and shook my hand and said "Thank You for not wearing a Mask."

chuckman
12-30-21, 08:03
During the height of this I was shopping, actually looking at beers and a non masked guy come up and shook my hand and said "Thank You for not wearing a Mask."

I rarely go out, my wife does 99% of the shopping, she hates masks so much she'll only wear them if a store manager says something, then she'll put it on and keep it pulled down unless someone says something. She still gets that nod or wink from other customers, sometimes people will come up and say something.

I was like that but now with my cancer blah blah I'm immunocompromised, so now I do wear my mask.

markm
12-30-21, 14:59
The service manager here at my work took the Booster yesterday, and he is Effed up!! (He's the CNN watching epitome of brain washed) But I've never seen someone so out of sorts. I nearly called fire to check him out. Started out the day fine, and all the sudden takes 5 minutes to speak 30 seconds worth of normal communication. He didn't have a bad reaction to the first round of garbage. Scary.

AndyLate
12-30-21, 16:09
The service manager here at my work took the Booster yesterday, and he is Effed up!! (He's the CNN watching epitome of brain washed) But I've never seen someone so out of sorts. I nearly called fire to check him out. Started out the day fine, and all the sudden takes 5 minutes to speak 30 seconds worth of normal communication. He didn't have a bad reaction to the first round of garbage. Scary.

In general, my direct reports all report the booster sucks. One just got the Moderna booster and had more effects than when she got Moderna vaxxed in May. Sore arm, flu symptoms. She had a sore arm only in May.

The ones that had effects after the vaccine had effects after the booster, no suprise.

I know for sure 4 of "my" 19 employees have had Covid, two after being vaccinated. One just tested positive today.

I am not at all concerned about the octomom strain, its pretty mild, but regular Covid and D are apparently still going strong.

I have been out in the world and working from the office for over a year, so I think I am pretty safe anyway (and yeah I am vaxxed). The folks who have cowered at home for almost 2 years now are in for a rude suprise when they rejoin society. Cold, Flu, various unspecified bacteria and viruses they have not been around...

Andy

utahjeepr
12-30-21, 16:26
"octomom strain" :lol:

Oh dear God, please just let me die. 8 kids... at my age! :sarcastic:

ABNAK
12-30-21, 16:56
I will bet my paycheck that boosters will end up being mandatory for me. I took the J&J last March, long before it became mandatory where I work.

I can likely retire in a little over 4 years if I play it right, so if they make the booster mandatory I will take another J&J, not that mRNA crap (just my opinion, don't fire me up). They also only give boosters to employees on Fridays......wonder why that is? No, fvck that. I'll take it on a Monday or even better yet, a Thursday (where I work you get a paid day off the day after you get a vaccine if you have issues with it). As far as the J&J goes, 54 really bad reactions out of 14 million given? If I have to get a booster that is what I will get. Didn't have ANY problems with the first one.

In keeping with my OP, notice how the narrative is slowly morphing to being vaccinated as meaning "vaccine plus a booster"? I think many of us predicted this back when it became apparent these "vaccines" weren't quite the end-all-be-all they originally sold it as. Once the mention of boosters began I knew damn well where it was leading.

I HATE, like literally despise, the powers-that-be and the propaganda machine they spin up, with the wholehearted help of the MSM of course. It's reminiscent of the Goebbels propaganda of the Nazi era. "Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth". Sure, not everything they say about COVID is an outright lie (although most is), but even granting them the benefit of the doubt of the first major pandemic in a century, they pull shit out of their asses and portray it as the Gospel truth. That little sawed-off Guido Fauci can FOAD.

Artos
12-30-21, 17:16
Yeah & Israel is now officially launching jab #4...have a bet with my sister the definition of fully jab'd = boosters is around the corner.

AndyLate
12-30-21, 17:30
I got the Moderna in May and will be getting a booster. Given those two facts - would I be better off getting a Moderna, a J&J, or a Phizer booster (or does it matter at all)?

Andy

ABNAK
12-30-21, 17:45
Yeah & Israel is now officially launching jab #4...have a bet with my sister the definition of fully jab'd = boosters is around the corner.

You will win that bet. And "fully vaccinated" will be as many jabs as they dictate you get.....3, 4, 12, whatever.

ABNAK
12-30-21, 17:46
I got the Moderna in May and will be getting a booster. Given those two facts - would I be better off getting a Moderna, a J&J, or a Phizer booster (or does it matter at all)?

Andy

I chose the J&J because it was one shot and ostensibly more akin to a traditional "vaccine" than the mRNA ones. YMMV, just my opinion.

Artos
12-30-21, 17:56
You will win that bet. And "fully vaccinated" will be as many jabs as they dictate you get.....3, 4, 12, whatever.

She will bitch about it and then simply line up so she can travel as it was the only reason she got the jj. If you want the jab because you trust it ok, but this compliance when you actually hate & don't want them is mind boggling to me.

My son is on the way to San Antonio & gonna stay with her as his He / GF have a friends wedding...my bil wants them to take a quick test when they get there.

Fubar.

Artos
12-30-21, 17:58
It really isn't...closest I've seen from my looking is the novavax (sp) but doubt that one has an ice cube chance for fda launch. I really think they want everyone on the mrna's.

I chose the J&J because it was one shot and ostensibly more akin to a traditional "vaccine" than the mRNA ones. YMMV, just my opinion.

Harpoon
12-30-21, 18:00
When are they going to change the definition of vaccine? It use to be "A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases".
Obviously this is not happening.

The_War_Wagon
12-30-21, 18:05
Mickey Mauci can hang - from the highest lamppost in DC preferably

chuckman
12-30-21, 18:57
When are they going to change the definition of vaccine? It use to be "A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases".

It DOES stimulate production of antibodies. They just last for 2 minutes.

chuckman
12-30-21, 18:58
I will bet my paycheck that boosters will end up being mandatory for me. I took the J&J last March, long before it became mandatory where I work.

I can likely retire in a little over 4 years if I play it right, so if they make the booster mandatory I will take another J&J, not that mRNA crap (just my opinion, don't fire me up). They also only give boosters to employees on Fridays......wonder why that is? No, fvck that. I'll take it on a Monday or even better yet, a Thursday (where I work you get a paid day off the day after you get a vaccine if you have issues with it). As far as the J&J goes, 54 really bad reactions out of 14 million given? If I have to get a booster that is what I will get. Didn't have ANY problems with the first one.

In keeping with my OP, notice how the narrative is slowly morphing to being vaccinated as meaning "vaccine plus a booster"? I think many of us predicted this back when it became apparent these "vaccines" weren't quite the end-all-be-all they originally sold it as. Once the mention of boosters began I knew damn well where it was leading.

I HATE, like literally despise, the powers-that-be and the propaganda machine they spin up, with the wholehearted help of the MSM of course. It's reminiscent of the Goebbels propaganda of the Nazi era. "Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth". Sure, not everything they say about COVID is an outright lie (although most is), but even granting them the benefit of the doubt of the first major pandemic in a century, they pull shit out of their asses and portray it as the Gospel truth. That little sawed-off Guido Fauci can FOAD.

Booster mandatory at Duke. Get it or hit the road. My exemption is still good through September.

prepare
12-30-21, 19:12
Still rockin natural immunity and intend to stay that way.

ABNAK
12-30-21, 20:14
It really isn't...closest I've seen from my looking is the novavax (sp) but doubt that one has an ice cube chance for fda launch. I really think they want everyone on the mrna's.

Yes, for whatever nefarious reason they do (no, I don't trust them). $$$ is the first thing that comes to mind but I wouldn't put any "justification" past them. Notice I didn't say "it's a traditional vaccine"......I was careful how I worded it. ;) It's loosely closer to that than the mRNA ones are though.

On one of those evenings I spent at the in-laws one of the stories was about a friggin' Chinese :stop::fie::suicide2: vaccine that looked promising. Oh yeah, let's get the Chinese jab going. WTF do I live, Clown World?

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-31-21, 00:55

I thought that Websters had already played with the definition.

Yes, for whatever nefarious reason they do (no, I don't trust them). $$$ is the first thing that comes to mind but I wouldn't put any "justification" past them. Notice I didn't say "it's a traditional vaccine"......I was careful how I worded it. ;) It's loosely closer to that than the mRNA ones are though.

On one of those evenings I spent at the in-laws one of the stories was about a friggin' Chinese :stop::fie::suicide2: vaccine that looked promising. Oh yeah, let's get the Chinese jab going. WTF do I live, Clown World?

It’s called Omicrom…. Closet thing to a vaccine yet.

You mean like when I got my first shot and I noticed that there were three slots for shots?

AKDoug
12-31-21, 07:27
I thought that Websters had already played with the definition.

It’s called Omicrom…. Closet thing to a vaccine yet.

You mean like when I got my first shot and I noticed that there were three slots for shots?

Four on the official card..

Averageman
12-31-21, 08:19
I'm no expert by any means, but I'm in awe of how well this scam continues to work.
I mean, if I took a Vaccine and later got the virus, I would be asking WTF?
After being lied to repeatedly by Fauci, they continue to believe.
After having been haunted by the appearance of Delta, Omnicrom rears it's head and rather than questioning any of this, they just get in line for another shot.

chuckman
12-31-21, 08:42
I'm no expert by any means, but I'm in awe of how well this scam continues to work.
I mean, if I took a Vaccine and later got the virus, I would be asking WTF?
After being lied to repeatedly by Fauci, they continue to believe.
After having been haunted by the appearance of Delta, Omnicrom rears it's head and rather than questioning any of this, they just get in line for another shot.

This has been the issue with the flu vax since, well, forever, no? Even best guess efficacy of flu vax is 70-something percent; some years it's been at 20%.

Averageman
12-31-21, 08:54
This has been the issue with the flu vax since, well, forever, no? Even best guess efficacy of flu vax is 70-something percent; some years it's been at 20%.

And yet this was touted as a miracle, our savior against this virus that was killing everyone.
Well, it wasn't killing everyone and doesn't work like a conventional vaccine, it actually works for a limited time and you'll be back in line for more, because of Omnicron.
You were lied to and you were lied to by the Politicians you employ....

chuckman
12-31-21, 09:35
And yet this was touted as a miracle, our savior against this virus that was killing everyone.
Well, it wasn't killing everyone and doesn't work like a conventional vaccine, it actually works for a limited time and you'll be back in line for more, because of Omnicron.
You were lied to and you were lied to by the Politicians you employ....

Yes, it was, and it is (touted as a miracle).

Here's my rapid take: we weren't being lied to, but we are being lied to. I think in the beginning they (Pfizer, et al.) were trying to come up with the right product based on extremely limited information. Not the first time we've seen a medication/vaccine rushed to market like this, won't be the last. BUT...instead of saying along the way "we're doing the best we can based on info we have," they all...ALL...have doubled down on lies that have gotten us to this point. The whole classic definition of insanity about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. And instead of coming clean, they just continue to double down.

Artos
12-31-21, 10:46
Oh, and all the record breaking hospitalizations of children the msm keeps spewing...straight from dr. evil's weenie holster. These tests are working as well as the jab.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TruthAsh17Q/status/1476921410182430721

Averageman
12-31-21, 11:38
Oh, and all the record breaking hospitalizations of children the msm keeps spewing...straight from dr. evil's weenie holster. These tests are working as well as the jab.

This leads me to believe they are slowly backing out of this issue.

ABNAK
12-31-21, 14:57
This leads me to believe they are slowly backing out of this issue.

No, they haven't milked it for all it's worth yet. There are still the 2022 and 2024 elections to steal, can't give it up yet.

utahjeepr
12-31-21, 15:32
No, they haven't milked it for all it's worth yet. There are still the 2022 and 2024 elections to steal, can't give it up yet.

Double zed, alpha variant 2024

ABNAK
12-31-21, 17:55
Double zed, alpha variant 2024

Yeah, probably something like that. Kind of like how one year they ran out of predicted names for hurricanes/tropical storms and had to start anew.

prepare
12-31-21, 18:40
This statement pretty much says it all...The globe has been played. Now its time to simply stop tolerating it.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Wednesday said the agency’s updated Covid guidance was based on [as much tyranny] as people would tolerate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/cdc-director-walensky-says-updated-covid-guidance-based-agency-thought-people-able-tolerate-video/

ABNAK
12-31-21, 19:15
This statement pretty much says it all...The globe has been played. Now its time to simply stop tolerating it.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Wednesday said the agency’s updated Covid guidance was based on [as much tyranny] as people would tolerate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/cdc-director-walensky-says-updated-covid-guidance-based-agency-thought-people-able-tolerate-video/

Yep, and they "miraculously" down-graded quarantine to 5 days for healthcare workers ('cause they're short-staffed and all). It is soooo friggin' obvious.

Was sitting in the in-law's living room when that tidbit about the new quarantine guidelines came on and could not help myself. I stated (loud enough for everyone to hear) "Well ain't that something, healthcare workers only have to isolate for five days now, what a miracle". Just got some shrugs and "Well, yeah, I guess, maybe" kinda looks.

just a scout
12-31-21, 21:32
They are starting to give credit to Trump for the vax. Biden did it the other day in a speech. That will slowly ramp up in frequency over the next couple of months, especially with SLO Joe saying there’s no Federal answer to the Coof. Guarantee by summer, they’ll flip the narrative to blame Trump for the vax failures just in time for midterms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

john armond
12-31-21, 21:54
Listening to the news the other morning about the CDC change to 5 day isolation, the interviewee stated the CDC is contemplating changing the phrasing from “fully vaccinated” to “up to date” and stating shots will be continual.

Honu
01-01-22, 00:40

my thing is are the kids being truly hospitalized just for covid or parents bringing them in because they think its going to kill them and the hospital says NO go home
I have heard the later is more the actual situation ? but do not know what to believe anymore since we are being lied to so much on all sides :)

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-01-22, 02:06
my thing is are the kids being truly hospitalized just for covid or parents bringing them in because they think its going to kill them and the hospital says NO go home
I have heard the later is more the actual situation ? but do not know what to believe anymore since we are being lied to so much on all sides :)

The lack of data, comprehensive and correlatable during this whole thing is absolutely crazy. By the way, you know people like Google and Apple know what is actually going on. This is the kind of thing that Big Data can chew through and make findings. That we only get piecemeal data and anecdotal stories means that they don’t really want the truth out there.

jsbhike
01-01-22, 08:17

The quoted part is in the Twitter video linked in the article.

NY Health Commissioner Openly Admits Exaggerating Covid Epidemic to Scare Parents Into Vaxxing Children | The Paradise News
https://theparadise.ng/ny-health-commissioner-openly-admits-exaggerating-covid-epidemic-to-scare-parents-into-vaxxing-children/

"“The numbers that we gave on pediatric admissions weren’t intended to make it seem children were having a – you know, having an epidemic of infection,” Dr. Bassett said. “These were small numbers that we reported in our health alert. That was based on 50 hospitalizations. And I’ve now given you some larger numbers, but they’re still small numbers.”

“It really is to motivate pediatricians and families to seek the protection of vaccination,” she admitted."

Diamondback
01-01-22, 10:00
I know I've mentioned these elsewhere before, but if you really wanna know what they're doing here you need to look into the sciences of Operant Conditioning (particularly Pavlovian conditioning) and Neurolinguistic Programming.

Core781
01-02-22, 04:08
There's so much money and power to be stolen from hysteria. Vote those out who steal anything from you.

prepare
01-02-22, 07:08
Making you healthy is the antithesis of healthcare policy.

The policy is structured around profit.

Instead of promoting health and cures they manage diseases with maintenance drugs that have a shit ton of side affects that require further management.

The same is true for aches and pains. The process one must go through is very inefficient and most often ineffective and uneccesary for the consumer.

Primary goal is extortion.

Averageman
01-02-22, 08:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQPHzVhAhpo
This guy is pretty connected and smart.
He's been working on it for a while. Just good info.

chuckman
01-02-22, 09:23
Making you healthy is the antithesis of healthcare policy.

The policy is structured around profit.

Instead of promoting health and cures they manage diseases with maintenance drugs that have a shit ton of side affects that require further management.

The same is true for aches and pains. The process one must go through is very inefficient and most often ineffective and uneccesary for the consumer.

Primary goal is extortion.

Healthcare policy. Man, talk about a different thread. In the US, HC policy flat out sucks: there is none. Policy is meant to be comprehensive and built with continuity. In the US we have government, accreditation agencies, insurance agencies, healthcare entities, and the legal industry. One hand frequently doesn't know what the other is doing, or one hand will make 'policy' without regard to how it would impact the other interested parties.

Profit rarely goes where it should, and the rich just get richer.

'Extortion' is a good word, you have to have healthcare. It's not like you can 'not' need healthcare, and they know who is in the driver's seat.

Averageman
01-02-22, 18:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYLbJ0H8zdc
This guy is pretty optimistic.

Averageman
01-03-22, 10:29
I noticed a policy change asking for more People to get tested.
We know that Omnicron is more infectious, but less lethal.
So, what are we trying to do here, are we looking for higher numbers of infected people? Because that's what you will get.
So who benefits from higher numbers?

The CDC is in on it.

markm
01-03-22, 10:46
We have RETARDS standing in line to get "Free" home test kits her in AZ. Another wealth transfer from the tax payers to Abbott.

There is NO upside to testing since there is no real treatment. Like you say, Averageman... "who benefits from higher numbers?"

Shit... they've probably already made up this week's counts anyway.

HKGuns
01-03-22, 10:54
We have RETARDS standing in line to get "Free" home test kits her in AZ. Another wealth transfer from the tax payers to Abbott.

There is NO upside to testing since there is no real treatment. Like you say, Averageman... "who benefits from higher numbers?"

Shit... they've probably already made up this week's counts anyway.

Incredible isn't it? I've been tested exactly ZERO times since this crap started.

chuckman
01-03-22, 11:46
Incredible isn't it? I've been tested exactly ZERO times since this crap started.

I have tested twice, once before cancer surgery and admission (negative, and I was fine), and when I developed symptoms in December (positive, definitely sicker than hell), because I was starting radiation. I know I had it back in the summer--same symptoms as a billion other people we know--but didn't get tested.

If it wasn't for cancer and radiation I would not have tested, because it would not have changed any way I treated it at home.

Honu
01-03-22, 12:21
I did test once so I have the proof I had it recovered if idiocy gets worse and forced tax or recovery proof is needed for who knows what !

this stuff is insane anymore !

markm
01-03-22, 12:44

Same here. The bait was for people to get their 2 weeks paid leave (again on the tax payers' dime since the government subsidized it with our own money). A positive test result was paid vacation. We had several people here milk that scam. (I do get that some people have bad cases of this thing, but most people I saw were just lolly-gagging, while the rest of us pulled their weight.)

chuckman
01-03-22, 12:58
Same here. The bait was for people to get their 2 weeks paid leave (again on the tax payers' dime since the government subsidized it with our own money). A positive test result was paid vacation. We had several people here milk that scam. (I do get that some people have bad cases of this thing, but most people I saw were just lolly-gagging, while the rest of us pulled their weight.)

There is zero reason to get tested for 99% of the people. I can see to differentiate between flu and covid (for tamiflu, etc), but little other reason if you are just staying home and waiting it out.

I also saw people get the paid vacay with minimal symptoms and coworkers picking up extra work because of it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-03-22, 15:20
Remember people lining up for an Ebola test?

No because that’s a real disease and you know it if you have it. My R&D manager is a great guy to put the kibosh on looking for data. Whenever somebody asked for a piece of data he asked them if you have that piece of information what are you going to do differently? With this variant, it doesn’t matter. It’s so prevalent it doesn’t matter if you have it or not. Outside of special cases.

They should call it the Covid and moron test kit. And always pops positive for moron.

Inkslinger
01-03-22, 15:57
Remember people lining up for an Ebola test?

No because that’s a real disease and you know it if you have it. My R&D manager is a great guy to put the kibosh on looking for data. Whenever somebody asked for a piece of data he asked them if you have that piece of information what are you going to do differently? With this variant, it doesn’t matter. It’s so prevalent it doesn’t matter if you have it or not. Outside of special cases.

They should call it the Covid and moron test kit. And always pops positive for moron.

Yeah, it’s pretty funny when even CNN puts an article on their website about “How to tell the difference between covid19 and a cold or flu”. If the extent of your experience makes the three indistinguishable, who cares which one it is?

Averageman
01-03-22, 17:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1avXjzr1xnc
This is good info and timely...
It looks like the doubly vaccinated get it 50% less often than the unvacinated.
18 to 35 are getting it more often, 50 to 75 are getting it much less often and kids are minimal.
Symptoms mirror the common cold. 75% of people with cold symptoms are Covid-Omnicron.
It really doesn't look like there are preventative measures that work sucessfully, isolation does not ensure that you wont get it. Vaccination doesn't mean you wont get it.
It would appear that the infection is in the upper lungs, brochial tubes, throat area.

Honu
01-03-22, 20:36
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/03/triple-vaccinated-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-tests-positive-coronavirus/

Triple-Vaccinated Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Positive for Coronavirus
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced on Sunday evening he tested positive for the coronavirus earlier that day, despite receiving two vaccine doses and a booster shot.

Wait this does not match the talking points now he will be a super spreader cause of his poor shape but that will be ignored !!!

czgunner
01-03-22, 20:45
It really doesn't look like there are preventative measures that work sucessfully, isolation does not ensure that you wont get it.

How does that work? Transmitted via radio waves?

Averageman
01-03-22, 23:16

It would appear to be very highly contagious, I'm not sure why, but that would be the only explanation.
Honestly, if I have to get it, I want this one.

THCDDM4
01-04-22, 12:30
Anyone who is still on the side of big pharma with these “vaccines” and constant boosters- my question to you is this, how in the world are we going to jab the whole damn planet every 5 months?

With how the “vaccines” are playing out- not so well, where do we go from here?

markm
01-04-22, 12:45
Anyone who is still on the side of big pharma with these “vaccines” and constant boosters- my question to you is this, how in the world are we going to jab the whole damn planet every 5 months?

"THEY" would love to get buy in on perennial vaccination. I'm still shocked how EVERY day the news is still pushing a shot that flat out does NOT friggin work.

My fear is that as some of the dullards wake up to the scam and see the pointlessness of the shot, they'll release a new, deadly version of this bioweapon.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-04-22, 14:26
Wife had to get the booster for work. Knocked her on her ass with in about 12 hours. Hardly slept last night due to the chills. Gorked out on the couch now. These three shots have made her sicker than I have ever seen her in our 25 years together. She's done. No more shots. She's not going to go down for two days a year to get a shot for something that might not even be symptomatic.

Letter in JAMA that just came about natural immunity and vax shots effect on antibody levels. That they say they data shows that nat immunity followed by shot is the best is a step in the right direction.

NY GOV just now going to parse out real COVID patients from positive tests - finally.

I can't beleive that all these people are standing in line for hours to see if they are sick. If you can stand in line for hours, how sick are you.

STOP LOOKING and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-04-22, 14:30

I think that AVG is referring to the Australian(?) cases where people in quarantine got it from people across the hall who had it....

I think Omicrom is nature's way of laughing at us. "Oh, you think that you are out of the natural flow and ebb of life? How about this curve-ball".

Omicrom: When the disease is the cure, and it don't cost nothin'.

Averageman
01-04-22, 16:31
I think that AVG is referring to the Australian(?) cases where people in quarantine got it from people across the hall who had it....

I think Omicrom is nature's way of laughing at us. "Oh, you think that you are out of the natural flow and ebb of life? How about this curve-ball".

Omicrom: When the disease is the cure, and it don't cost nothin'.

This is so virulent that it must be on door knobs, travel through the air and remain active for a long time.
Yes the disease is the cure.
If I can avoid it at all possible I will make it without being forced to take the shot, this is the best alternative to the shot that I can see.

fred
01-04-22, 17:23
We pretty much stopped with cable news after the '20 election, with the exception of occasionally checking out Tucker. I read the Sheryl Attkisson books on media vs. propaganda and now I'm seeing it everywhere, all the time. The news is only part of it.

HKGuns
01-04-22, 18:19
I can't beleive that all these people are standing in line for hours to see if they are sick. If you can stand in line for hours, how sick are you.

STOP LOOKING and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Exactly.

We have devolved into a country of retarded, scared, lemmings, incapable of single independent thought. Hell, people like this actually NEED communism.

Averageman
01-04-22, 20:15
Exactly.

We have devolved into a country of retarded, scared, lemmings, incapable of single independent thought. Hell, people like this actually NEED communism.

I don't get sick, well I have a hell of a cold.
Working on my second handkerchief of the day, yellow green mucas.
I really dont give a damn about knowing if I've got "It" or not.

DG23
01-04-22, 21:58

Can I have your guns if the Rona does you in? :)

Kidding friend... Just kidding.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-22, 00:44
If, after waiting in line for hours, you get your test results- and... if they are positive or negative, which is more of a let down?

THCDDM4
01-05-22, 01:31
Reality:

1- You're getting Covid. Period. Everyone will get it in one form or another
2- “Vaccines” won’t get us out of this- for the “it was a temporary fix” crowd; no it wasn’t, it’s absolutely done more harm than good, intentionally or otherwise, even if You naively believe it was a successful temporary fix it no longer is and it’s well past time to acknowledge it.
3- If you can’t see the blatant abuse of whatever this is by politicians et al- you’re just asleep, wake the **** up.

Biggest and widest reaching power grab in the recorded history of man. That’s what this is.

The stage was set ages ago, it’s being played out.

Do not fall for it. Do not comply.

No matter what the mechanism working against you, you must not blindly follow the status quo out of the necessity for “safety”.

When it is dangerous to say and stand up for what’s just and right and to question things- it is most essential to do so.

Regardless of the consequences- What’s right is what’s right.

Wake up to what’s going on and do anything you are able to fight it.

chuckman
01-05-22, 08:23
Reality:

1- You're getting Covid. Period. Everyone will get it in one form or another
2- “Vaccines” won’t get us out of this- for the “it was a temporary fix” crowd; no it wasn’t, it’s absolutely done more harm than good, intentionally or otherwise, even if You naively believe it was a successful temporary fix it no longer is and it’s well past time to acknowledge it.
3- If you can’t see the blatant abuse of whatever this is by politicians et al- you’re just asleep, wake the **** up.

Bullet 1, I fully agree. Only three types of people in this world: you had it, you have it, or you will have it.

Bullet 2, The all-or-nothing, zero-sum binary arguments of the vaccines are difficult to navigate. To say they do nothing is untrue. Today, right now, at my institution, 40 in ICU for COVID, 38 unvax; 27 on vent, 26 unvax; 6 on ECMO, 6 unvax. This correlates to every hospital. But, I agree that the vax is NOWHERE near the savior we have been told it was, and it is causing harm to many people. People on both sides want the targets to move, and as they move, both the pro/anti groups will just stay entrenched.

Bullet 3, Utterly, fully, totally, and with no doubt.

markm
01-05-22, 08:36
If, after waiting in line for hours, you get your test results- and... if they are positive or negative, which is more of a let down?

If it's negative, you get back in line until you get your positive. Never give up!

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-22, 08:38
I’m sure there is a think tank looking at this and realizing that the most ‘potent’ bio weapon against a Western Govt isn’t a super killer, it is something very much akin to COVID-19. Look what it has done to our political-social-economic systems? Now maybe we are at a historic inflection point in the right-left divide that makes this even more damaging- but it hard to think of a more balanced way to attack our system.

Less dangerous, and people wouldn’t care. More dangerous, and you run the risk of people getting hot and stating to lay foreign blame. This is the Goldilocks Bio-terror weapon- not to hot, not too cold; just right to screw with us.

Wife is still having after effects from her booster, three days later…

markm
01-05-22, 08:42
I weep for the future generations of "adults". Today on my drive in, I saw about 10 high school kids at the small intersection across the street from their high school. I missed the light and expected them to cross in front of me, but the light didn't give them the "walk" signal. So all ten of these mask wearing, brain washed idiots just stood there and did not cross to school. UNBELIEVEABLE. I used to cross that same intersection as a kid, and I wouldn't even wait for the light to change. We're doomed!

chuckman
01-05-22, 08:59
I’m sure there is a think tank looking at this and realizing that the most ‘potent’ bio weapon against a Western Govt isn’t a super killer, it is something very much akin to COVID-19. Look what it has done to our political-social-economic systems? Now maybe we are at a historic inflection point in the right-left divide that makes this even more damaging- but it hard to think of a more balanced way to attack our system.

Less dangerous, and people wouldn’t care. More dangerous, and you run the risk of people getting hot and stating to lay foreign blame. This is the Goldilocks Bio-terror weapon- not to hot, not too cold; just right to screw with us.

Incapacitating agents are far worse to any 'system' than deadly agents. When you're dead, they will just stick you in a bag and in a reefer truck for mass burial. Incapacitating agents require complex care, multiple resources, a lot of time, money, and people.

Yeah, stacked bodies make the headlines, but millions of people sick in bed will bring a nation to its' knees.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-22, 09:57
Plus, the fear of all these snowflakes melting…

markm
01-05-22, 10:12
This is PERCEPTION/PORTRAYAL though. Other than seeing a bunch of idiots wearing masks (stupidity markers), there doesn't seem to be much REAL impact on level headed, reasonable people. The only time this nonsense comes up is when I turn on the brainwash news. A few people get sick here and there, but they're back at work in short order. It's nowhere near as bad as it's being SOLD on the news.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-05-22, 10:36
This is PERCEPTION/PORTRAYAL though. Other than seeing a bunch of idiots wearing masks (stupidity markers), there doesn't seem to be much REAL impact on level headed, reasonable people. The only time this nonsense comes up is when I turn on the brainwash news. A few people get sick here and there, but they're back at work in short order. It's nowhere near as bad as it's being SOLD on the news.

We do know that it can be bad, but for some reason, two years in, we haven’t parsed that out yet. I have a buddy outside of Milan, his town was in the hottest of hot zones early on. He recently went to his local city hall, and the no longer had posted lists of people that had moved-in/out, born and died. He asked why, and they said it just got too grim. In early 2020, before anyone really was clued in, they had as many deaths by the end of February than they usually had in a whole year. So it is something. It isn’t the end of the world, it isn’t nothing.

I can tell you, that by watching people drive around, COVID didn’t take out the dumb ones. If it applied any evolutionary pressure on our population, it wasn’t for any trait that I find useful.

The other thing is that when there is the next pandemic, we’l treat it like this one- and that could be bad.

tgizzard
01-05-22, 10:41
The other thing is that when there is the next pandemic, we’l treat it like this one- and that could be bad.

And that’s 100% on the public health officials that have mangled the response to this by politicizing it and the media for carrying their water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABNAK
01-05-22, 17:45
Bullet 1, I fully agree. Only three types of people in this world: you had it, you have it, or you will have it.

Bullet 2, The all-or-nothing, zero-sum binary arguments of the vaccines are difficult to navigate. To say they do nothing is untrue. Today, right now, at my institution, 40 in ICU for COVID, 38 unvax; 27 on vent, 26 unvax; 6 on ECMO, 6 unvax. This correlates to every hospital. But, I agree that the vax is NOWHERE near the savior we have been told it was, and it is causing harm to many people. People on both sides want the targets to move, and as they move, both the pro/anti groups will just stay entrenched.

While it does give some value to the vaccine, those numbers you state also tell me it is the Delta, not the Omicron. Omicron, being less serious, is more easily spread and that includes those vaxxed as much as unvaxxed (or so it seems at this point). Those numbers also correlate with the lag time (1-2 weeks) between exposure and serious illness. The CDC had to walk back it's "Omicron makes up 75%" claim a couple of days ago (was like really only 25% in late December?). That means your data shows that it is the more dangerous Delta variant that is currently plaguing hospitals, given the lag time, as the vaxxed don't seem to take it as hard.

Omicron is just kicking off, but *shouldn't* be as bad.

chuckman
01-05-22, 17:58
While it does give some value to the vaccine, those numbers you state also tell me it is the Delta, not the Omicron. Omicron, being less serious, is more easily spread and that includes those vaxxed as much as unvaxxed (or so it seems at this point). Those numbers also correlate with the lag time (1-2 weeks) between exposure and serious illness. The CDC had to walk back it's "Omicron makes up 75%" claim a couple of days ago (was like really only 25% in late December?). That means your data shows that it is the more dangerous Delta variant that is currently plaguing hospitals, given the lag time, as the vaxxed don't seem to take it as hard.

Omicron is just kicking off, but *shouldn't* be as bad.

No doubt. Omicron is a walk in the park compared to Delta.

Honu
01-05-22, 18:59

would be curious the health these folks are in mainly true lab metabolic health not they look ok :) not pointed at you to supply :) more just curious

this is the problem we have become a junk eating obese nation that for the most part is lazy and buys whatever they are told is healthy and is not !

most like their snacks more than their health and they think either I do not need the jab and they do need it cause they are NOT in shape they are sugar coated obese out of shape problems and refuse to admit it

IMHO being in top metabolic shape is the key to not getting sick or making it a non issue by a huge % and better than being out of shape with a jab

Good timing edit to add this :)

https://youtu.be/eHbraV2eCOk

Averageman
01-06-22, 15:28

Can I have your guns if the Rona does you in? :)

Kidding friend... Just kidding.

Honestly, feeling pretty bad, sore as F throat and a headache

ABNAK
01-06-22, 19:29

Dude be careful. You're one of those "old" guys (jab back at ya from the Betty White thread ;)). If breathing becomes even remotely difficult get checked out. Good idea would be to have someone run to Walgreen's or CVS and pick you up a little pulse oximeter, that way you can monitor your sats. Statistically you'll be fine.....it's just that I've seen that 10% hospitalized and it usually ain't pretty.

How many days have you had symptoms now?

lowprone
01-06-22, 19:39
God is great, Beer is good, and.........People are crazy !

DG23
01-06-22, 19:40

As ABNAK said above - Please take care of yourself brother.

Hope you shake it off and get to feeling better soon but - be careful and see a doc if you think you need to...

prepare
01-06-22, 20:08

The Zelenko Protocol is OTC and on his website.

Vitamin A, C, D, Quercetin, and Zinc. Get those and take them as soon as possible.

jsbhike
01-06-22, 20:48

Keep an eye on your SpO2 with a pulse oximiter.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-07-22, 01:50
Can someone point me to the Vit D link in? The Brit guy mentions Vhitahmin D, which maybe works better ;) But he said it in an offhand comment way of like 'of course Vit D is playing some role'. CO is really sunny, I wonder if that is why we haven't been as hit as hard. Less African descent too, which the Brit doc ties to Vit D, perhaps.

Avgerageman- check in dude!

ETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1u1GIPU2A

THe Brit Doc on the origins of Omicrom. Maybe in mice. The idea that these COVID can travel and evolve in other animals kind of blows the idea of national lock downs, or really 'islanding' areas from travel, aren't going to work.

It came from the original strain, not from any of the other variants. Interesting to think, that if if has appeared and spread sooner, we could have been done with this already.

prepare
01-07-22, 03:29
Can someone point me to the Vit D link in? The Brit guy mentions Vhitahmin D, which maybe works better ;) But he said it in an offhand comment way of like 'of course Vit D is playing some role'. CO is really sunny, I wonder if that is why we haven't been as hit as hard. Less African descent too, which the Brit doc ties to Vit D, perhaps.

Avgerageman- check in dude!

ETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1u1GIPU2A

THe Brit Doc on the origins of Omicrom. Maybe in mice. The idea that these COVID can travel and evolve in other animals kind of blows the idea of national lock downs, or really 'islanding' areas from travel, aren't going to work.

It came from the original strain, not from any of the other variants. Interesting to think, that if if has appeared and spread sooner, we could have been done with this already.

Here's the best Vitamin D info I have come across. Its long but entirely worth it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bret-weinstein-darkhorse-podcast/id1471581521?i=1000546285493

Honu
01-07-22, 11:27
double tap

Honu
01-07-22, 11:27

not sure if the other vid mentions but look into Magnesium with Vitamin D helps absorption etc.. google that and you will find quite a bit about the two working together !
also fat intake as in quality fats Butter/ghee animal fats etc.. help with Vitamin D some are saying but the Magnesium is most important

Magnesium Oxide that is a laxative and not absorbed (maybe %5) !
Magnesium Citrate most common including powder drink form etc. some folks get a mild laxative effect but not always and in smaller usually not again most common I get the powder drink from Costco and its quite good no issues
Magnesium Glycinate not as common but works super well ! we have this in pill form my daughter takes (also women have Dif amounts and so on) I take her pills sometimes (they are not a scrip just OTC)

google the types of magnesium maybe a combo of the two

but for sure look into the Magnesium with the Vitamin D thing :)

the Sun thing even if sunny its kinda the intensity winter sun won't do much maybe lower Arizona and down in Mexico or Hawaii and FL
(makes ya think how FL has done so well ? hhhmmmm)

the YouTuber High Intensity Health had a good vid on the sun and issues he has a bit of push his supplements to ignore :) hahaha but good info

the thing about the sun to is you need skin exposure ! no sunscreens no shirts and in shorts kinda thing to get enough ! but its a good idea IMHO to get out in sun and work etc..

my buddy is just getting over it ! and his cat got it from them !!!!

Averageman
01-07-22, 11:47
Well, last night was interesting, I woke up sweating very heavily, heck of an ongoing headache, very sore throat. I got up, took some Goody's Powders and drank about 8 to 10 glasses of water, couldn't sleep for a couple of hours, finally went back to bed. I haven't eaten in 24 hours, a bit dizzy when I walk around.
Staying home this week.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-07-22, 12:53
SCOTUS libs are ignorant of the law, rights, disease, medicine. Breyer is giving a stump speech.

You need the vaccine because it is like washing your hands?
The vaccine stops transmission… uhm, no.

I think the MO or NE(?) lawyer missed out on some basic facts, like the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread.

The Louisiana solicitor lawyer was pretty good. I still don’t know why they didn’t pound that unlike other infection prevention measures, you can’t take off a vaccine. THe question back should have been, what currently mandated is a life time obligation. Yes, you have to wash your hands a certain way at the hospital, but can they make you do that at home? For the rest of your life?

Plus the vaccine doesn’t even stop infections or spreading…

Even priests get to retire. Vaccines are for life.

markm
01-07-22, 13:04
News says Biden promises to reimburse Idiots who buy the home test kits. ANOTHER program to transfer wealth to the industries profiting off of this situation.

Just keep testing and getting shots that don't work!!! Get a booster!

jsbhike
01-07-22, 14:40
Well, last night was interesting, I woke up sweating very heavily, heck of an ongoing headache, very sore throat. I got up, took some Goody's Powders and drank about 8 to 10 glasses of water, couldn't sleep for a couple of hours, finally went back to bed. I haven't eaten in 24 hours, a bit dizzy when I walk around.
Staying home this week.

On the dizzy, have you checked your SpO2? The not sleeping well started a night or 2 before the pneumonia kicked in.

prepare
01-07-22, 16:37
On the dizzy, have you checked your SpO2? The not sleeping well started a night or 2 before the pneumonia kicked in.

Get some fresh air and do the betadine nasal rinse.

Inkslinger
01-07-22, 16:39
Get some fresh air and do the betadine nasal rinse.

I may be wrong, but I think the idea of the betadine nasal spray is to prevent covid. I don’t think it will do much after you get it.

Artos
01-07-22, 16:44
Staying home this week.

Seeing good results to help get over the hump on the hunting forum with the following...good luck.

Quercetin
Zinc
C
D3
Melatonin

markm
01-07-22, 17:17
Shoot. I just drank some beers and rested. The chest cold I'm fighting off now is worse than rona.

ABNAK
01-07-22, 17:50
Staying home this week.

Have you inquired about monoclonal antibodies?

ABNAK
01-07-22, 17:52
Shoot. I just drank some beers and rested. The chest cold I'm fighting off now is worse than rona.

And for the vast majority of peeps that is the case.....but not for everyone. Caution is warranted and your results should not be considered as a given.

Artos
01-07-22, 18:42
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/houston-mother-charged-stuffing-covid-positive-13-year-old-child-trunk-car-prevent-getting-exposed-virus/

Talk about mass formation psychosis...mother of the year right here.

Honu
01-07-22, 18:46
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/houston-mother-charged-stuffing-covid-positive-13-year-old-child-trunk-car-prevent-getting-exposed-virus/

incl headline :)

Houston Mother Charged After Stuffing Covid-Positive 13-Year-Old Child in Trunk of Car to ‘Prevent Herself From Getting Exposed to Virus’

AndyLate
01-07-22, 18:51

"Fox News reported that Beam is a teacher at Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District and was placed on administrative leave."

Hmm

prepare
01-07-22, 19:39
Mass stupidity.

Call it what it is.

Averageman
01-08-22, 03:48
Three days in from the worst of it I feel a bit better.
Taking my vitamins, still have the night sweats. The fatigue seems to be better, yesterday I was getting up for 45 minutes and then sleeping for 8 hours.
The first odd symptom was a runny nose and it ran and it ran.

Averageman
01-08-22, 04:57
I just listed to twenty minutes of SCOTUS audio concerning mandated vaccines, and I have never heard more outright lies before in one sitting.
We're just screwed...There should be no way these lies aren't exposed and the liars ran out on a rail.

flenna
01-08-22, 07:16
Taking my vitamins, still have the night sweats. The fatigue seems to be better, yesterday I was getting up for 45 minutes and then sleeping for 8 hours.

If you haven’t yet do what ABNAK said- pick up an O2 meter and check frequently. Falling O2 levels will be the first sign it is getting worse.

markm
01-08-22, 10:06
The local news literally just said the numbers show that the "vaccines do work" What the mother F#%K???

There should be a back trace on where this bullshit comes from. Who is giving the orders on the lies they spew???

The_War_Wagon
01-08-22, 10:21
PANIC LEVEL; FULL RETARD!!!

Teacher Fearing COVID-19 Exposure Is Arrested After Doing Horrible Thing to Her Son (https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/07/teacher-fearing-covid-19-exposure-is-arrested-after-doing-horrible-thing-to-her-son-n503306)

While many will dismiss the left’s COVID-19 fear-mongering as overprotectiveness, I’ve long seen it as something more sinister. Not only do they find the hysteria politically beneficial, but they see it as a way to push people deeper into a collective psychosis, whereby all rights may be abused in response to the coronavirus.

This latest story falls squarely under that rubric. A Houston-area teacher has been arrested and charged after locking her son in the trunk of a car. Why did she do that? Because she was controlled by fear of COVID-19 that she felt she needed to quarantine him on the way to the testing site in order to avoid exposing herself to the virus.

A mother has been charged after her 13-year-old son was found in the trunk of her car at a Cy-Fair ISD drive-thru COVID testing site, the Harris County District Attorney’s Office confirmed.

Sarah Beam has been charged with endangering a child. Cy-Fair ISD Police Department said a warrant has been issued for her arrest.

According to court documents, on Jan. 3, Beam pulled into the drive-thru testing site located at 11355 Falcon Road in northwest Harris County, when a witness reported hearing something in the trunk. The witness said when Beam unlatched the trunk, the boy was found lying down inside.

There’s a lot of absurdity to unpack, but can we start with the fact that she originally tested her son at home? That’s where the positive test came from that prompted her to then lock him in the trunk, so she could go get him tested again. In other words, she was already exposed to the virus. Yet, she was so hysterical that she still threw him in the trunk anyway.

Let’s also note that anyone willing to do something so egregious to avoid contracting COVID-19 is almost certainly vaccinated and boosted. In fact, while I can’t say for certain what her status is, I’d bet my house she is. This mother sounds like the type of person who wears an N95 as well. Given the high probability that she had taken every precaution, what exactly is she so scared of? Do the vaccines work or not? Do N95s prevent the spread of the virus or not?

Then there’s the issue of Omicron being the dominant variant now. Omicron, even to the unvaccinated, is largely harmless and far less severe than the Delta variant. So, this likely triple -vaxxed and masked woman is so irrational that she’s terrified of catching a virus that would essentially be a cold, at worst, for her.

What we are witnessing here is exactly what I described in my prior piece on the left’s collective psychosis regarding COVID-19. These people are detached from reality, unable to judge actual risk, to the point where they will abuse their children in order to “stay safe” from the coronavirus. And they didn’t become that way by mere chance. This push into mental illness has been driven by leftwing fear-mongering, and it starts at the top with Joe Biden, who has routinely refused to tell the truth about risk profiles and natural immunity.

I’m starting to worry that the large portion of the population that is currently under this spell will never snap out of it. Where’s the line where they admit it’s time to go back to normal? I’m having trouble distinguishing one because the goalposts always just move again. A society cannot exist like that.

HKGuns
01-08-22, 10:46

Teacher Fearing COVID-19 Exposure Is Arrested After Doing Horrible Thing to Her Son (https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/07/teacher-fearing-covid-19-exposure-is-arrested-after-doing-horrible-thing-to-her-son-n503306)

This one deserves a picture of said retard.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/01/sarah_beam.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1116

okie
01-08-22, 13:02

And here we get a rare glimpse into the psychopathy of the average person wanting to put the unvaccinated into camps. Just think what these psychopaths will do to the average person if that's the kind of cruelty they're capable of when it comes to their own children.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-08-22, 13:10
I am surprised that she did not put a plastic bag over his head.

jsbhike
01-08-22, 13:50
And here we get a rare glimpse into the psychopathy of the average person wanting to put the unvaccinated into camps. Just think what these psychopaths will do to the average person if that's the kind of cruelty they're capable of when it comes to their own children.

I saw one article on her that mentioned the police hadn't put out a statement on her vaccine status yet. Lol

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-08-22, 13:57
My sister’s kid goes to college not far from them. He tested positive for COVID, and the college wants to send him home. My sister is so phobic that she won’t let him come home…. Guess that tells you where you rank…

THCDDM4
01-08-22, 14:00
The only people crazier than female public school teachers = women in the mental health industry.

FFS.

The_War_Wagon
01-08-22, 14:00
My sister’s kid goes to college not far from them. He tested positive for COVID, and the college wants to send him home. My sister is so phobic that she won’t let him come home…. Guess that tells you where you rank…

NEED... MORE... AMMO...!!!

THCDDM4
01-08-22, 14:01

That’s brutal. Some people shouldn’t be parents. Probably most people nowadays.

THCDDM4
01-08-22, 14:01

That’s brutal. Some people shouldn’t be parents. Probably most people nowadays.

Averageman
01-08-22, 14:04
The only people crazier than female public school teachers = women in the mental health industry.

FFS.

In my experiance, this one is true.
I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

okie
01-08-22, 15:14
In my experiance, this one is true.
I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Every time I hear someone talking about how great our teachers are and how they're such heroes, I'm like, did you go to an expensive private school or are you just retarded?

AndyLate
01-08-22, 15:19

FFS.

My SIL (counselor) certainly fits. Batsh!t crazy liberal, would love to see a gas chamber full of MAGA folks.

Honu
01-08-22, 15:23
Every time I hear someone talking about how great our teachers are and how they're such heroes, I'm like, did you go to an expensive private school or are you just retarded?

YUP same as LEO same as Military or .... YOU MUST EARN my respect its not GIVEN BLINDLY !!!!!!

okie
01-08-22, 17:36
YUP same as LEO same as Military or .... YOU MUST EARN my respect its not GIVEN BLINDLY !!!!!!

I mean there are certain jobs that are so hard to get you have to be in awe of someone's abilities simply because they got the title. Doesn't necessarily say anything about the individual, of course, just that they've proven themselves to be a professional in their job.

Being a teacher is NOT one of those jobs. All that proves is that you can color inside the lines, and that's about all the given credibility any of them have. Granted there are good ones who have earned respect, and of course we all had one or two in school. But for every one of those there are ten who quite frankly would be extremely dangerous if given any real responsibility.

chuckman
01-08-22, 17:46

The first time I had COVID, it wasn't too bad. "A bad cold".

The second time in December? Knocked my dick into my watch pocket. Fevers, fatigue, night sweats, horrible cough... couldn't move from here to there. Awful. Lasted from first symptom to last about 3 weeks. I truly hope yours is less severe, and not as long

As for teachers, 8 hours to teach 4 hours of material... sounds like typical government operations to me....

Tanner
01-08-22, 18:03
Thinking back to grades 4-12, I recall having ONE teacher (algebra 7th grade) who actually cared about teaching and provided extra time before and after school to tutor those who wanted it. The rest were the equivalent of .gov robots. College, two philosophy professors, two chemistry and one physics professor who were outstanding, the rest "ok" to mediocre at best. Medical school, basic sciences one anatomy and one biochemistry professor; clinical years one psychiatry and one pathology instructor, rest were adequate. So, teachers are far from heroes, most just do the bare minimum at best, and I'd venture to guess almost all go into teaching for the hours and vacation time, six hour days 9-3, summers off, spring break, winter breaks, multiple holidays, hmmm, maybe I made a wrong career choice.

chuckman
01-08-22, 18:12
Thinking back to grades 4-12, I recall having ONE teacher (algebra 7th grade) who actually cared about teaching and provided extra time before and after school to tutor those who wanted it. The rest were the equivalent of .gov robots. College, two philosophy professors, two chemistry and one physics professor who were outstanding, the rest "ok" to mediocre at best. Medical school, basic sciences one anatomy and one biochemistry professor; clinical years one psychiatry and one pathology instructor, rest were adequate. So, teachers are far from heroes, most just do the bare minimum at best, and I'd venture to guess almost all go into teaching for the hours and vacation time, six hour days 9-3, summers off, spring break, winter breaks, multiple holidays, hmmm, maybe I made a wrong career choice.

I'm adjunct faculty at a national top-3 program at a national top-10 University. They've asked me to come on full time. Nope, never, nada, nyet. I love teaching...but the mandatory email signature tag of preferred pronouns, the meetings, the work groups, the committees, the politics, all of this worked around mandatory research to keep your job. Oh, then you have to teach.

As adjunct I teach part time; my full time job pays $20,000/year more than I would make as an associate professor.

No thanks.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-08-22, 18:20
If they force me to put down my pronouns, they are not going to like what the result is.

Mjolnir
01-08-22, 18:20

FFS.

True!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/t7fTZB37asHWE/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckman
01-08-22, 20:42
If they force me to put down my pronouns, they are not going to like what the result is.

I never have, and I get an email every couple weeks telling me that I need to. I just don't respond.

okie
01-09-22, 07:08
I never have, and I get an email every couple weeks telling me that I need to. I just don't respond.

Tell them you identify as a Hungarian tranny, and then make them learn to use the like ten thousand different pronouns correctly in all 18 cases. That'll teach them to be inclusive.:lol:

Averageman
01-09-22, 11:31
I'm feeling much better.
Thanks for all of the advice, I was a little hesitant to leave the house for an 02 meter.
I'm going to hybernate for another couple of days, but the fatigue is better.

chuckman
01-09-22, 11:37
Tell them you identify as a Hungarian tranny, and then make them learn to use the like ten thousand different pronouns correctly in all 18 cases. That'll teach them to be inclusive.:lol:

That gives me an idea: I will do it, but in Hutu or another obscure language.

pinzgauer
01-09-22, 12:44
If you haven’t yet do what ABNAK said- pick up an O2 meter and check frequently. Falling O2 levels will be the first sign it is getting worse.Most of the people I know who have died from covid thought they were able to beat it and the first indication they weren't was O2 sats dropping below 90%. They continue to ignore it and ended up dying.

Another friend let it go slightly too far with OG covid, ended up in the ER, and they told him if it drops below 90% you need to immediately see the doctor. My doctor has said the same, as has my niece who has spent the last year on the covid ward.

I put my oxygen meter next to their coffee machine and for a while checked it every day. Going to start doing that again.

The one correlating factor I see from people who died or came close to it that I know was letting it go too far. This includes some with no comorbidities, they thought they were just fighting a bad chest cold and because they were fit there was no issue.

I know many others who were very fit who had covid, beat it back after a bad flu-like experience, and now are having significant long covid issues including some that appear to be autoimmune in nature.

So independent of vaccine status or effectiveness, or whether you think it's real or imagined, if you ever get like headed or have difficulty catching your breath you need to start watching O2 sats

chuckman
01-09-22, 12:56
Most of the people I know who have died from covid thought they were able to beat it and the first indication they weren't was O2 sats dropping below 90%. They continue to ignore it and ended up dying.

Another friend let it go slightly too far with OG covid, ended up in the ER, and they told him if it drops below 90% you need to immediately see the doctor. My doctor has said the same, as has my niece who has spent the last year on the covid ward.

I put my oxygen meter next to their coffee machine and for a while checked it every day. Going to start doing that again.

The one correlating factor I see from people who died or came close to it that I know was letting it go too far. This includes some with no comorbidities, they thought they were just fighting a bad chest cold and because they were fit there was no issue.

I know many others who were very fit who had covid, beat it back after a bad flu-like experience, and now are having significant long covid issues including some that appear to be autoimmune in nature.

So independent of vaccine status or effectiveness, or whether you think it's real or imagined, if you ever get like headed or have difficulty catching your breath you need to start watching O2 sats

Once upon a time and really not that long ago we didn't have SpO2 monitors. They are not old tech. We used the advice 'if you normally walk from here to there OK, but now start getting out of breath, go to the doctor.' ABNAK can chime in, but after we did get SpO2 monitors, saw a correlation between drop in sats and increased shortness of breath with ambulation.

Averageman
01-09-22, 13:01
Once upon a time and really not that long ago we didn't have SpO2 monitors. They are not old tech. We used the advice 'if you normally walk from here to there OK, but now start getting out of breath, go to the doctor.' ABNAK can chime in, but after we did get SpO2 monitors, saw a correlation between drop in sats and increased shortness of breath with ambulation.

I could feel it in my upper chest, just below my sore throat, the mucas went from clear, to green, yellow and is now back to clear.
After all this fatigue, I feel very much close to normal now.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-09-22, 13:07
We all know that the Dems are overreaching with the whole 16 thing. I posted above a link to an article where the theory that not allowing the official process of questioning the votes actually helps the Democrats. But let’s take a longer look at this at how it potentially, and could actually lay out.

Let’s put three things out there as fact pattern elements. The first is that the election was stolen, the other is that the feds drove the riot through in action and direct action, and there was a massive plan inside the federal government starting in 2016 as a soft coup against Trump. It’s pretty clear that the last two are true and they are going to pull out evidence that make it objectively verifiable. Of course the Dems will deny it. Most people have a feeling that the election was stolen, but it’s hard to find actual evidence of it, and actually hard to find evidence that it didn’t happen.

The problem for the dams is if enough people especially in the middle start to realize that the last two things are true, while the Dems deny them actually happening, then them denying the The election fraud rings hollow, and in a lot of peoples minds will reinforce the idea that it was stolen.

1/6 may end up being a rallying cry for the Republicans as evidence of an over arching and conspiratorial attack on Trump and our way of life.

pinzgauer
01-09-22, 14:47
Once upon a time and really not that long ago we didn't have SpO2 monitors. They are not old tech. We used the advice 'if you normally walk from here to there OK, but now start getting out of breath, go to the doctor.' ABNAK can chime in, but after we did get SpO2 monitors, saw a correlation between drop in sats and increased shortness of breath with ambulation.Current crop of cheap consumer SPO2 monitors don't seem to be that accurate in terms of absolute. They can easily vary 1% between devices.

But even the prograde fingertip ones seem to do that.

For they are useful is in relative changes as measured by the same device on the same person in the same location.

All that said and done, the rule of thumb you mentioned seems to correlate pretty well with that 90% figure.

ST911
01-09-22, 15:07
.02 on pulse ox: Handy device. Tends to be overused and overvalued.

I have several in kits that were all ~$30 or less. Based on unscientific testing, they are accurate enough for most uses. Differences between the cheap and expensive seem to be speed of update, reliability and accuracy in high or low temps, durability of the plastics, and with harder to read patients. You hit a point where if you're worried about the accuracy of the ox, you probably ought to be headed for a monitor.

Devices are handy, but assess/treat the patient not the device. Skin color, mental status, dizziness, SOB, flaring, retraction, position, and some will run low(er)% as a norm. What's the patient do/look like normally? What are they doing/looking like compared to others around them?

ABNAK
01-09-22, 15:11

Usually yes, but not always. I run the home oxygen thing at my facility so part of my job is to qualify patients (and re-qualify annually) and there have been a number of times where a patient ambulated and looked like Death eating a cracker, and I would have sworn the sats would be low. But lo and behold they maybe only dropped to the low 90's or such. I'll usually have them do it again if they bitch about the results, and then have to explain that breathing is comprised of two different parts, the "Oxygen in, CO2 out" thing, yada yada. If they no longer meet the criteria (i.e. sats 88% or lower, although I'll usually let 89% slide) most get really pissy, because in their non-medical (simpleton?) minds if they get short of breath they crank their oxygen up 'cause that can be the only cause! Forget that they're probably hypercapnic out the wazoo and either low O2 or high CO2 sends the brain the same message: I can't breathe! It would be cool if they developed a CO2 reader like a pulse oximeter.

But yeah, more often than not when they exhibit significant SOB the sats correlate as shitty. I use a desktop model pulse ox as it has a nice pleth tracing (to verify accuracy of the numbers) and I don't entirely trust the little ones, although they can be good for trending (kind of like using the same scale to weigh yourself). I also never take a pulse ox reading while they are moving, as artifact with movement can screw up the accuracy of the oxygen reading; I pop it on their finger immediately once they sit down. That gives a minimum of 30+ seconds to get a reading before they start to naturally recover.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 15:12
Current crop of cheap consumer SPO2 monitors don't seem to be that accurate in terms of absolute. They can easily vary 1% between devices.

But even the prograde fingertip ones seem to do that.

For they are useful is in relative changes as measured by the same device on the same person in the same location.

All that said and done, the rule of thumb you mentioned seems to correlate pretty well with that 90% figure.

Yes, that is the "trending" I mentioned.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 15:17

I have several in kits that were all ~$30 or less. Based on unscientific testing, they are accurate enough for most uses. Differences between the cheap and expensive seem to be speed of update, reliability and accuracy in high or low temps, durability of the plastics, and with harder to read patients. You hit a point where if you're worried about the accuracy of the ox, you probably ought to be headed for a monitor.

Devices are handy, but assess/treat the patient not the device. Skin color, mental status, dizziness, SOB, flaring, retraction, position, and some will run low(er)% as a norm. What's the patient do/look like normally? What are they doing/looking like compared to others around them?

Oh absolutely, the old "treat the PATIENT, not the numbers" thing. That said, while one wouldn't be surprised to see a 75yo guy who smoked for 50+ years running low sats, what you wouldn't expect to see (and why it's pretty helpful with a quick point in the right direction with COVID patients) is a 45yo otherwise healthy man or woman satting 86% and complaining of typical COVID symptoms. In that case sending them home shouldn't be a option....."Uh, you're going upstairs Mr. Jones".

utahjeepr
01-09-22, 15:24
Now it's been a while so correct me if I'm wrong here. I seem to recall learning in dive training that the body can't sense low O2, but only high CO2. (IE: if we felt out of breath it was a scrubber/lime issue.)

You know, not like the Corps or the Navy ever taught me anything bogus. ;)

ST911
01-09-22, 15:28
Oh absolutely, the old "treat the PATIENT, not the numbers" thing. That said, while one wouldn't be surprised to see a 75yo guy who smoked for 50+ years running low sats, what you wouldn't expect to see (and why it's pretty helpful with a quick point in the right direction with COVID patients) is a 45yo otherwise healthy man or woman satting 86% and complaining of typical COVID symptoms. In that case sending them home shouldn't be a option....."Uh, you're going upstairs Mr. Jones".

Yup, agree. For clarity, my response was for members at large not for you and chuckman. :)

chuckman
01-09-22, 15:31
Now it's been a while so correct me if I'm wrong here. I seem to recall learning in dive training that the body can't sense low O2, but only high CO2. (IE: if we felt out of breath it was a scrubber/lime issue.)

You know, not like the Corps or the Navy ever taught me anything bogus. ;)

Oh but it can (sense low O2). We may not be able to accurately 'see' it externally but we can infer it internally with PaO2. We can see the effects of low SpO2 clinically manifested.

Averageman
01-09-22, 15:40
Oh but it can (sense low O2). We may not be able to accurately 'see' it externally but we can infer it internally with PaO2. We can see the effects of low SpO2 clinically manifested.

Can someone with low O2 pass a field sobriety test?

chuckman
01-09-22, 15:46

Probably not. Hypoxia can make one quite goofy.

utahjeepr
01-09-22, 15:50
I was thinking of Abnaks cranky O2 patients, and that they were likely "feeling" low cause they were breathing short and shallow as opposed to deep and regular (also common in new divers, who then think they ain't getting "enough air" when it's actually high CO2 in the lungs)

I'm way outta my lane here, so I probably ought to stick to reading along and eating my crayons. :)

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-09-22, 16:16

“I wasnt drunk officer, I just had the Rona?“

Averageman
01-09-22, 16:31
“I wasnt drunk officer, I just had the Rona?“

Probably not. Hypoxia can make one quite goofy.

Just asking !

jsbhike
01-09-22, 17:09
Most of the people I know who have died from covid thought they were able to beat it and the first indication they weren't was O2 sats dropping below 90%. They continue to ignore it and ended up dying.

I know a few who have developed skin disorders after getting vaccinated so yet again one that seems to swing both ways.

pinzgauer
01-09-22, 17:20
I know a few who have developed skin disorders after getting vaccinated so yet again one that seems to swing both ways.Most of the folks dealing with long covid stuff that I know were unvaccinated college students. Back before college students could even get vaccinated.

pinzgauer
01-09-22, 17:24
My point on the spo2 meters is that it's a very cheap and easy way to keep an eye on things such that if you do feel bad you can get a data point. But it's important to have a baseline.

IE: if you consistently run 95% on a given meter on the same finger in the same situation, then one day you've got chest stuff going on, a 91% reading might be significant enough that you want to keep an eye on things. And a 90% reading time to call the doc.

yoni
01-09-22, 17:25
You know it had to happen!

Many real experts not NIH or CDC stooges, think in 2 weeks we will be past Omicron.

So of course waiting in the wings is Deltacron, discovered today in Cyprus a cross between Delta and Omicron.

It is going to come down to if the people world wide will stage Boston Tea parties.

THCDDM4
01-09-22, 17:46

Many real experts not NIH or CDC stooges, think in 2 weeks we will be past Omicron.

So of course waiting in the wings is Deltacron, discovered today in Cyprus a cross between Delta and Omicron.

It is going to come down to if the people world wide will stage Boston Tea parties.

Absolutely. People will either continue to be controlled by fear and bow down to this tyranny- and it is tyranny, or they will say enough is enough and they will revolt.

People need to let it go. It’s here, you and everyone else who’ve doesn’t live in a cave isolated is gonna continue to get it, the vaccines are a bust and by a lot of estimations and metrics making things worse and we will all die eventually; just live a free life while you can and don’t fall for the promise of “safety”, it doesn’t exist- life is dangerous, embrace it and move on.

pinzgauer
01-09-22, 17:53

It is going to come down to if the people world wide will stage Boston Tea parties.Deltacron has already been debunked

jsbhike
01-09-22, 18:16
Deltacron has already been debunked

The scientist who found it says it isn't a mistake.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 18:36
I was thinking of Abnaks cranky O2 patients, and that they were likely "feeling" low cause they were breathing short and shallow as opposed to deep and regular (also common in new divers, who then think they ain't getting "enough air" when it's actually high CO2 in the lungs)

I'm way outta my lane here, so I probably ought to stick to reading along and eating my crayons. :)

It certainly can be. Like I said, in the majority of cases the sats correlate with the SOB. Every now and then you see the guy I mentioned above, and the [apparently] obvious reaction would be to crank your oxygen flow up, right? A pulse oximeter would be a good tool to discern whether it's your O2 that's low or not. If it is low then a little O2 will help, but if it isn't it's time to take your Albuterol treatment. I try to counsel my patients to take their bronchodilators (usually Albuterol or Combivent) at least 15+ minutes before planned "exertion", like grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. Can't hit your inhaler as you pull into the parking lot.....take it when you leave the house! Reminds me of the old cowboy movies where they'd give the wounded guy a big swig of whiskey and then proceed to dig the bullet out. Damn, can't you let the whiskey soak in first!

ABNAK
01-09-22, 18:37
My point on the spo2 meters is that it's a very cheap and easy way to keep an eye on things such that if you do feel bad you can get a data point. But it's important to have a baseline.

IE: if you consistently run 95% on a given meter on the same finger in the same situation, then one day you've got chest stuff going on, a 91% reading might be significant enough that you want to keep an eye on things. And a 90% reading time to call the doc.

Yep, spot on!

Artos
01-09-22, 18:49
copy / paste from a retired le buddy of mine on the hunting forum...

I just went to the gym and there was a car in the parking lot with a flat tire. I feel
so sorry for some folks. Lady in her 40s crying with her mask on and a shield and gloves. I went to help and she wouldnt even talk saying she was forced to leave the house to pick up a new medication and now she was going to get “exposed”. I told her I was a dirty unvaccinated person but would help her- she declined - she was on hold and I heard her saying she didn’t want a wrecker driver that was unvaccinated and the phone obviously went dead. I just shrugged my shoulders and left. She may be there tomorrow morning

Real conspiracy theorists Believe:

The govt cares about them, the media would never mislead or lie to them & big pharm who makes billions off sickness wants to cure them.

Go to the 30min mark...it was refreshing to see the suppression of early treatment with available cheap therapeutics reported on. Maria Bartiromomo today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw2I89orWh8

just a scout
01-09-22, 20:04

This. Exactly this.

Too many people place too much importance on technology instead of good hands on assessments. Touching and talking to your patient makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chuckman
01-09-22, 20:13

Yes. Add in environmental variables like cold air or cold rooms, sweat, etc., and they can perform outside the accepted parameters. Some are better than others, but like so many things, the cheaper the crappier.

Definitely need to look at the numbers in context of what the patient looks like.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-09-22, 23:14
Per the leftist interpretation of the Sec of Healths powers, say there are a spat of shootings at medicare/aid facilities, could the Sec of Health mandate that providers can't own firearms- in the name of workplace safety? Have to keep guns locked up at home? Register them to keep their jobs? For the rest of your life, even if you quit the job? How is that fundamentally different than what the vax mandate is?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-10-22, 08:42
In defense of regulatory mandates during oral arguments, the following words were spoken by Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor: “Why is a human being not like a machine if it’s spewing a virus?”

Uhm, because humans aren’t machines, and when a guy last tried to put serial numbers on people, we almost blew up the world to stop him and he’s the standard for the definition of ‘evil’. You f-ing witch.

If a conservative SCOTUS judge said this, they’d be trying to impeach him…

https://brownstone.org/articles/why-is-the-human-being-not-like-a-machine/

pinzgauer
01-10-22, 08:44
This. Exactly this.

Too many people place too much importance on technology instead of good hands on assessments. Touching and talking to your patient makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProFeels like we've missed the context and slipped into medical diagnosis and treatment of others.

My very simple point is that an SPO2 meter is a useful self-assessment tool when used consistently against a baseline.

Not as a diagnosis, but maybe more of a screening or early warning.

And of particular relevance with covid due to its widely varying symptoms severity.

Consistent feedback from medical professionals first and second hand is that people are waiting too long before heading to the ER with covid because they beat it once or think they can beat it as it's just a flu.

I personally know people who died from doing that.

But I'm starting to think that either I have more friends and acquaintances or maybe live in an area where covid is more prevalent because based on general tone from many here no one dies from covid, it's all a scam perpetuated by big pharma and the government in some perfect conspiracy.

Hopefully omicron is the last hurrah and by fall it's just back to flu levels. Which still kills people, but we can drop the craziness.

And everyone can go back to arguing about gas key staking.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-10-22, 09:07
I had a college buddy that got REALLY sick, other than that, out of all my family, friends, and acquaintances no has died that I know of. And its not like I know the healthiest people in the world either.

To me, that is going to be the real interesting thing- if if it ever really comes out objectively- why some people, or cluster of people were struck so hard by this and in other situations- nothing.

But we know a lot of people have died, so maybe with these clusters, some people feel like they are being stalked by the virus.

chuckman
01-10-22, 09:18
I had a college buddy that got REALLY sick, other than that, out of all my family, friends, and acquaintances no has died that I know of. And its not like I know the healthiest people in the world either.

To me, that is going to be the real interesting thing- if if it ever really comes out objectively- why some people, or cluster of people were struck so hard by this and in other situations- nothing.

But we know a lot of people have died, so maybe with these clusters, some people feel like they are being stalked by the virus.

My family, including extended family/in-laws, etc, got it, sometimes more than once, and we all recovered. None of us died. But I do know a handful of people who did. Most of them had comorbidities (age, obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes), but a couple people I knew were young (under 50) and healthy and just...died.

I too am interested in seeing an objective, retrospective AAR on why some people got beat to death (or nearly so) and others unscathed.

Averageman
01-10-22, 09:25
Listening to the SCOUTUS hearing the argument for a mandate.
I'm not kidding even some of the Justices are out right lying for the case of a mandate. I'm pretty sure some of it could be chalked up to ignorance, but No, we got outright lies coming out of their mouths.

chuckman
01-10-22, 09:32
I'm not kidding even some of the Justices are out right lying for the case of a mandate. I'm pretty sure some of it could be chalked up to ignorance, but No, we got outright lies coming out of their mouths.

Yes. From an article yesterday about the lying:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2022/01/09/sotomayor_breyer_spew_shocking_misinformation_on_covid_560234.html

Adrenaline_6
01-10-22, 09:34

Ignorance should not be an excuse or allowed. You are a member of the SCOTUS. Your very job is to be informed of all the facts so you can make the right decision for the people you serve. Sotamayor, Kegen, and Breyer should be tried for treason.

Averageman
01-10-22, 09:52
Ignorance should not be an excuse or allowed. You are a member of the SCOTUS. Your very job is to be informed of all the facts so you can make the right decision for the people you serve. Sotamayor, Kegen, and Breyer should be tried for treason.

They pretty much outright lied during the hearing, that should be enough to get them removed and disbarred.
It's embarassing and an effort to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

pinzgauer
01-10-22, 10:08
Sotayayor was either quoting very old talking points or outright lied with regards to children and similar.

On the virus and death, it is really weird. I know 92-year-olds with multiple comorbidities that survived a solid case of Delta. My 88-year-old dad had significant exposure to him while he was contagious, yet never came down with anything despite comorbidities. He is doubly Pfizer vaxed, and now Pfizer boosted.

And also I know people in their 40-50s who were seemingly healthy who died from it. I know someone's going to come out and say they had comorbidities and maybe they did.

But I while I believe comorbidities can be a major factor, it's pretty clear to me it's not the only factor. Fit people clearly die from it, and obese people sometimes do not. And a bunch in between, it's hit or miss.

There's also an aspect that I have not heard discussed: I know people who died of other things while having covid. Initially Covid was not the stated cause of death. But because families can get some money if it's covid, at the families request the cause of death can be amended to include covid. I know as fact this happened to with a friend of mine's mother wish they used to cover funeral and final medical expense.

This was done not via the hospital but I believe via the coroner's office.

It puts to lie the idea that anyone with covid is automatically listed by hospitals as a covid cause of death. But also somewhat supports claims that covid death figures are somewhat overstated.

Niece nurse who is normally on a cardiac floor that becomes a covid floor when cases increase she sees everyday. They generally try to get the cause of death right. If someone who was otherwise not sick comes down with covid, and it progresses to respiratory and then they die, they list that as covid induced pneumonia or whatever.

Late stage cancer, congestive heart failure, etc that had long-term diagnosis who happened to die while having covid is probably 50/50. Depending on whether covid accelerated things or they just happen to die with covid.

I suspect there is subjective judgment involved, but it does appear to me that the doctors are generally trying to get it right.

markm
01-10-22, 11:45
There's also an aspect that I have not heard discussed: I know people who died of other things while having covid. Initially Covid was not the stated cause of death. But because families can get some money if it's covid,

The entire racket is money driven. SO MANY false corona claims by crooked ass hospital personnel to scam the federal govt funding. Not that the govt would care, they're all about the corrupt overstatement of the spread/death from this virus. And it's the taxpayers who pay for all of this scam anyway.

They tout 800k deaths from corona? I'd bet it's 1/4th that AT BEST. And I bet the overall mortality rate is somewhere near normal.

Honu
01-10-22, 12:04
the problem with the they were in shape argument again is unless you had their labs you do not know ? so saying that is like the left saying you are racist by skin color its a idiot statement that has NO actual facts behind it but makes one feel better

you can say it hits people young or old that is true ! but young and old people die all the time
WOW dude was only 30 or 40 or 50 or...
flip side WOW he lived to 100 and he smoked and drank all the time !

okie
01-10-22, 13:34
Since when was it in the Supreme Court's wheelhouse to rule on the efficacy of medical procedures? Doesn't matter if it's effective or not, the bottom line is the Constitution outlines exactly what the federal government can and can't do, and people's healthcare choices are NOT their responsibility. They have no more authority to compel you to get a vaccine than they do to make you eat more leafy greens.

Adrenaline_6
01-10-22, 14:12
They pretty much outright lied during the hearing, that should be enough to get them removed and disbarred.
It's embarassing and an effort to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

The sad thing is the SCOTUS is there to interpret the law as it is written...that's it. What you/they think the law should be, is, and should be of zero consequence. If people don't like what is being interpreted, you vote people in that change the law. That is how it supposed to work. This whole system is broken because these f*cktards are allowed to go beyond their elected powers with no penalty or negative consequence...and it is being done everywhere.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-10-22, 14:47
I saw that Moderna is going to have a Omicrom targeting vax this….. fall. YEAH! Do they have a solution to the Y2K bug too?