PDA

View Full Version : USSS Agent at assassination of John F. Kennedy Interview

WillBrink
01-08-22, 09:06
And excellent interview. Secret Service Agent Clint Hill Vividly Recalls President Kennedy's Assassination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WKpHQkHpXo

lowprone
01-08-22, 19:52
The Warren Report say's otherwise, he is lieing ( sarc )

Averageman
01-08-22, 20:09
Will, I am now way down the Kennedy rabbit hole.
Thanks.

gunnerblue
01-08-22, 22:01
Oliver North has a new documentary out right now called JFK Revisited. It is a followup to his original JFK doc. Right now it's only on Showtime but he said by the end of February it'll be more widely available.

SteyrAUG
01-08-22, 23:51
That had to be a hell of a thing to see. Honestly I don't know how the first lady kept her shit together through that entire day.

One thought for all the 60s leftists who loved JFK, he was killed by a commie. Communists killed Kennedy. We can never remind people of that enough.

Straight Shooter
01-09-22, 08:47
Its amazing to me, as someone who for decades has had a keen interest in his death, watched & read & heard many interviews and shows, recreations, ect, and STILL new info comes out every now and again.
Never knew until the other day Oswald, while in jail, tried to call a dude in NC, that I think was an FBI agent? WTH?
And WHY wont all the info be released now? Ive heard Jackie gave in interview to someone on condition it not be released until 50 years after her death. Wacky wacky stuff.
I personally believe there were more than one shooter, 3 more than likely.
And I hate to recommend this schmuck..but watch Phil Donahues show on Yt where the woman who was right beside Kennedy is being interviewed...she was so close she literally had blood on her. Listen to what all happened to her and her friend.

WillBrink
01-09-22, 09:34
Will, I am now way down the Kennedy rabbit hole.
Thanks.

At least it's an interesting hole! Personally, I do not believe LOH acted alone.

WillBrink
01-09-22, 09:36
That had to be a hell of a thing to see. Honestly I don't know how the first lady kept her shit together through that entire day.

One thought for all the 60s leftists who loved JFK, he was killed by a commie. Communists killed Kennedy. We can never remind people of that enough.

A communist and ACLU member killed a life time member of the NRA.

flenna
01-09-22, 10:16

JFK may have had his faults but he was a patriot, hated communism and did not trust the “deep state”.

RugerMKII
01-09-22, 11:17
If you want to go further down the rabbit hole or feed your conspiracy appetite I'll suggest you go to Utube and type in "SixthFloorMuseum". The SS agent above is in one of them.

Averageman
01-09-22, 11:40
In all of this and so far,
Three shots only?
I dont see how anyone who's fired a rifle thinks three shots, and the final and quickest of the three was the kill shot could be true with that rifle.
I don't see how anyone could not believe that someone from the grassy knoll got off the third and fatal headshot.
I also believe someone in another building was backin up Oswald along with the folks on the grassy knoll.
Could it be just a coincidence that so many witnesses died in mysteryous ways?

There actually a deaf guy that claims to have witnessed one man, the shooter throw a rifle to another man who disassembled it and put it in a tool box. Why wasn't he questioned? He actually tried to be interviewed and was blown off because it was too hard to communicate with him.

Then the whole thing with Oqswald going back and forth between the US and Russia. I don't see us welcoming him back.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 12:32
It was only 88 yards at a slow moving target. Occam's Razor does apply sometimes......

chuckman
01-09-22, 12:41

Totally agree. She was unstable and on antidepressants and anxiolytics as it was. She was a rock that day.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 12:42
Totally agree. She was unstable and on antidepressants and anxiolytics as it was. She was a rock that day.

I think a more accurate way to say it is "She was in shock that day".

chuckman
01-09-22, 12:53

I think both. Shock for sure, but she held her shi* together, and really showed poise when she said she wasn't changing clothes because she wanted the world to see what had happened. Who knows what she was like behind closed doors.

Averageman
01-09-22, 13:05
It was only 88 yards at a slow moving target. Occam's Razor does apply sometimes......

Three aimed shots in four seconds with a surplus bolt action rifle with a one dollar and fifty cent telescopic sight? Nahh aint happening.
Besides go to the Zapruder film and just watch the headshot. It clearly came from forward and right.

ABNAK
01-09-22, 13:27
Three aimed shots in four seconds with a surplus bolt action rifle with a one dollar and fifty cent telescopic sight? Nahh aint happening.
Besides go to the Zapruder film and just watch the headshot. It clearly came from forward and right.

Figures I've seen say between 4.8 to 5.6 seconds. Keep in mind a 6.5mm Carcano doesn't have a helluva lot of recoil and yes, it was scoped. I believe it has been duplicated several times.

Look, years ago I used to be a conspiracy theorist with regards to JFK's assassination. My grandfather (a diehard JFK fan) went to his grave thinking the CIA had a hand in it as revenge for JFK nixing U.S. air support for the Bay of Pigs operation. Over time I have come to believe that the most obvious explanation is also the simplest one. Yeah, Oswald was a commie, Ruby killed Oswald two days later, and it sures would point to a cover-up. I just don't think it was.

YMMV

SteyrAUG
01-09-22, 18:01
JFK may have had his faults but he was a patriot, hated communism and did not trust the “deep state”.

Every President had their faults, but I believe JFK to be one of the best four President of the 20th century. Considering the family he came from, it's amazing that he was a decent person at all.

SteyrAUG
01-09-22, 18:02

That wins impressively ironic statement of the day.

SteyrAUG
01-09-22, 18:12

100% agree. It's nothing that required a magic bullet.

Nah, if that were the case she'd have been reported as "in seclusion at an undisclosed location." I was never a Camelot person, but I think she held her shit together remarkably and while she may not have understood everything at play, I think she understood her station and performed the duties of her station admirably.

Most house frau's with her background would have been rubber room candidates if you showered them in their husbands brains. There is a famous scene in the film where she climbs on the trunk, most people think she was trying to get to the SS protective detail to "escape", she was actually trying to retrieve a piece of her husbands head that had been blown off. When I think of "wives", I come up with a short list who "might" have attempted the same and kept their shit together for the remainder of the day while the government does what it does.

And for 1963...forget it. 50% of DC wives would have passed out, 45% would have to be removed from the car while shrieking hysterically. Women weren't expected to handle such things so most couldn't.

Honu
01-09-22, 18:23
your all conspiracy types :)

I mean our gov would NEVER lie to us !
they only have our best interest in mind !
they are very honest open and always tell the truth !
never use violence to get anything done !
the lies like school of americas to train dictators and terrorists !
they would never have things in other countries to carry out insane crimes against humanity

I mean I believe anything they tell me ! and will do anything they tell me !!!

OH you guys all need to go get your 4th vax to prove your loyalty ! before they ask and show how good you are !

OK sarcasm off

at least our gov communist take over roots are more in the open now !
learning they do not have to kill everyone just discredit them etc.. as we have seen with a recent presiden Trump and what happened when the system got out of their hands and they person did not bend to what they wanted

gaijin
01-09-22, 18:23
[QUOTE=Averageman;3003164
Besides go to the Zapruder film and just watch the headshot. It clearly came from forward and right.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

WillBrink
01-10-22, 08:57

999 out of 1000 times that's my conclusion. The more I looked the more unable I was to conclude that in this event. For example, the best combat sniper the US ever produced, one of the best in history, could not make that shot:

"Marine sniper Craig Robberts and Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, former senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School recreated the event. About their endeavor they said the following: “We constructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything.

I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now, if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified ‘marksman’ do it?”

https://acasestudy.com/the-kennedy-asassination/

That's one of just too many problems, coincidences, ets that exist for me to conclude what happened was as concluded by the Warren Commission et al.

chuckman
01-10-22, 09:00
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this has always given me more questions--unanswerable questions--than answers.

Averageman
01-10-22, 09:37
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this has always given me more questions--unanswerable questions--than answers.

Too many left unanswered lke the "Magic" bullet theory where a near perfect bullet is found on Conley's gurney that if the Warren Commision is correct, that bullet went through Conleys chest and wrist and was unmarked by all of that human flesh being penetraited, nearly a "Pristine" bullet.
No way...

BJV
01-10-22, 11:33
Chris Bartocci just made an interesting series about this that seems relevant here. The first part is linked below, and the remaining parts follow from there:

"Special Edition Crime Series - The JFK Assassination, Part 1" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/2UPD-pYCtp0

Wake27
01-10-22, 15:23
Might want to change the title to “USSS.” The current abbreviation usually means something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ST911
01-10-22, 15:41
Might want to change the title to “USSS.” The current abbreviation usually means something else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done.

kirkland
01-10-22, 15:54

Have you ever even shot a rifle? Those shots easily could have been made. 88 yds? It could be done with iron sights. Oswald was a U.S. Marine, he knew how to shoot a rifle.

WillBrink
01-10-22, 16:02
Have you ever even shot a rifle? Those shots easily could have been made. 88 yds? It could be done with iron sights. Oswald was a U.S. Marine, he knew how to shoot a rifle.

The top combat sniper we had couldn't do it apparently. Either he's not as good as he claimed to be, lying, or something does not pass the smell test. Has anyone, who recreated all of it as he did, been shown making those shots in the time span made, etc? I have not seen it personally.

kirkland
01-10-22, 16:13
The top combat sniper we had couldn't do it apparently. Either he's not as good as he claimed to be, lying, or something does not pass the smell test. Has anyone, who recreated all of it as he did, been shown making those shots in the time span made, etc? I have not seen it personally.

Draw whatever conclusions you will from this video, but the shots look very doable to me. The way I see it is if you've got 5 to 6 seconds to make 3 shots, that's 2.5 second to 3 seconds in between each shot, plenty of time to work the bolt and take aim for the next shot, especially if you're familiar with the rifle and have practiced with it. A human sized target at less that a hundred yards is a lot larger than the paper targets most of us normally shoot at at 100 yards. It just doesn't seem that far fetched to hit a human sized target a 80-90 yards. Especially with a scoped rifle, doubly especially if it's a rifle you've owned and practiced with as I'm sure LHO did.

Watch ""A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report" (1967) Rifle Tests Preview" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ghmY6HmR4fs

This test was set up to replicate the same elevation, same moving target at the same distance, same rifle. Last guy made 3 hits in 5.2 seconds.

RugerMKII
01-10-22, 16:14
I had an uncle that gave me an Italian 6.5 Carcano rifle when I was just out of high school. Surplus rifle that he paid 5 dollars for. I found some surplus ammo for it. Granted this was the begining of my shooting experiences in life. I was not impressed and it quickly was sold off. Maybe Oswald had a better rifle than mine. Maybe he had better ammo than me. I'm sure he probably was a better shot than I was at that time but I'm still not buying the magic bullet theory.

There has to be a reason the Government won't release all of the Warren Commission papers. Maybe they don't want the SS to look bad, that they failed to adequately protect the POTUS. Maybe they are hiding something else.
Until the papers are released we won't know and maybe not even then.

WillBrink
01-10-22, 16:46
Draw whatever conclusions you will from this video, but the shots look very doable to me. The way I see it is if you've got 5 to 6 seconds to make 3 shots, that's 2.5 second to 3 seconds in between each shot, plenty of time to work the bolt and take aim for the next shot, especially if you're familiar with the rifle and have practiced with it. A human sized target at less that a hundred yards is a lot larger than the paper targets most of us normally shoot at at 100 yards. It just doesn't seem that far fetched to hit a human sized target a 80-90 yards. Especially with a scoped rifle, doubly especially if it's a rifle you've owned and practiced with as I'm sure LHO did.

Watch ""A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report" (1967) Rifle Tests Preview" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ghmY6HmR4fs

This test was set up to replicate the same elevation, same moving target at the same distance, same rifle. Last guy made 3 hits in 5.2 seconds.

I have seen that vid, thanx. One guy out of of 11 experienced shooters was able to make the shot. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the lone gunman idea really, but does show it's at least possible, albeit unlikely by that vid. There's a lot of things taken in isolation about the event that makes it seem plausible LHO just took it on himself to kill Kennedy and did so with that POS rifle, but when one looks at the totality of it, it's seems coincidences and unlikely events to the extreme, like LHO getting the job at the location not long before it was a last minute route Kennedy took and on it goes. Even if LHO took all the shots, I think it involved more than he alone to get it arranged, etc.

Disciple
01-10-22, 16:56
Up next 9/11? :dirol:

SteyrAUG
01-10-22, 18:41
I had an uncle that gave me an Italian 6.5 Carcano rifle when I was just out of high school. Surplus rifle that he paid 5 dollars for. I found some surplus ammo for it. Granted this was the begining of my shooting experiences in life. I was not impressed and it quickly was sold off. Maybe Oswald had a better rifle than mine. Maybe he had better ammo than me. I'm sure he probably was a better shot than I was at that time but I'm still not buying the magic bullet theory.

There has to be a reason the Government won't release all of the Warren Commission papers. Maybe they don't want the SS to look bad, that they failed to adequately protect the POTUS. Maybe they are hiding something else.
Until the papers are released we won't know and maybe not even then.

This is the problem with these discussions, everything was released in October of 2017 except those records that contained tax return information. In the approx. 3,600 pages there was nothing amazing or extra spooky. They were supposed to be held until 2039. Trump continued to withhold the remaining tax info records until 2021.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-trump-jfk-files-20180426-story.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-documents-national-archives-release/

lowprone
01-10-22, 19:03
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, Oswald was a patsy !

DG23
01-10-22, 21:31
Up next 9/11? :dirol:

Building 7 free falling after being hit by... NOTHING.

Yeah, right.

RUTGERS95
01-10-22, 21:51

agree
of course it wasn't oswald
scope wasn't sighted in when gov't tested it, no residue from recent shooting either

man the list goes on and no one with a semblance of intellect should believe the official story. LOL, the magic bullet

RUTGERS95
01-10-22, 21:55

so Hathcock and the USMC sniper school are lying also? I mean they tried to do it and they could not. You must be the worlds greatest shooter, Jerry watch out..lol just funnin, a little here

SteyrAUG
01-10-22, 21:59
I guess if we are taking this to idiot land.

Sgt. York was a lie. He killed like maybe 5 Germans. Nobody could have shot that many guys, who were under cover and firing back...all by himself.

Those Germans were actually strafed and killed by Rickenbackers squadron. Pure propaganda to convince the Germans they were gonna lose the war.

But one lone hillbilly from Kentucky who didn't even grow up with modern rifles? No way.

Averageman
01-10-22, 22:06
agree
of course it wasn't oswald
scope wasn't sighted in when gov't tested it, no residue from recent shooting either

man the list goes on and no one with a semblance of intellect should believe the official story. LOL, the magic bullet

There's a clip of Oswald in an imprompt to moment with the Press and someone asks him if he's being charged with Kennedy's murder.
In a former life I often had to question a lot of young men about some sort of mischief and I mean up to murder. Sometimes you just put a guy at ease and if your watching their eyes, you see the exact moment when they know they are F'ed. You can almost hear their eyeballs "Click".
At that moment when all of these reporters are yelling at him, you can see that same look in Oswalds eye's, that "Click" Oh Shit I am soooo F'ed, look.

I'm not sure he even fired a shot that day. He followed orders like a good Soldier right up until they sacrificed him.
And they whole thing about Oswalds first Law Enforcement interview not being recorded?

kirkland
01-11-22, 00:52
so Hathcock and the USMC sniper school are lying also? I mean they tried to do it and they could not. You must be the worlds greatest shooter, Jerry watch out..lol just funnin, a little here

Sometimes you show people evidence right in front of their eyes and they still don't believe it. I just posted a video from 1967 that showed 3 guys replicating Oswald's feat. One of them hit 2 out of 3, (Oswald also hit 2 out of 3) another guy made one hit and 2 near misses, and another guy hit 3 out of 3. This whole thing about nobody ever being able to replicate the shots is bunk.

I'm talking about getting hits anywhere on a torso sized target. Which I think is a fair test. Now if you're going to try and replicate the headshot exactly, then sure, that's gonna be significantly more difficult, but we don't know if Oswald was even aiming for the head, it might have just been pure dumb luck that the bullet went high and hit the head. So if that's correct, then purposefully trying to replicate the headshot is going to be significantly harder than what Oswald originally did, which I think was just aiming center mass on the target and trying to score any hit that he could.

My guess is that Oswald was aiming at the center of the target. A head and shoulders torso type target which would be roughly 20" wide from shoulder to shoulder, and looks to be roughly 20" high from where the president's body was exposed from the top of the back seat to the top of his head, judging from the photos showing how the president was seated in the car. That's a big target at less than 100 yds.

Think about it, if you aimed center mass on that 20X20 target your bullet could fly almost 10 inches to the left or 10" to the right, or 10" high or 10" low and you'd still make the hit. You wouldn't have to be an expert marksman to make a shot like that on such a big slow moving target.

That's just the way I see it, fellas. YMMV

Averageman
01-11-22, 06:39
Sometimes you show people evidence right in front of their eyes and they still don't believe it. I just posted a video from 1967 that showed 3 guys replicating Oswald's feat. One of them hit 2 out of 3, (Oswald also hit 2 out of 3) another guy made one hit and 2 near misses, and another guy hit 3 out of 3. This whole thing about nobody ever being able to replicate the shots is bunk.

I'm talking about getting hits anywhere on a torso sized target. Which I think is a fair test. Now if you're going to try and replicate the headshot exactly, then sure, that's gonna be significantly more difficult, but we don't know if Oswald was even aiming for the head, it might have just been pure dumb luck that the bullet went high and hit the head. So if that's correct, then purposefully trying to replicate the headshot is going to be significantly harder than what Oswald originally did, which I think was just aiming center mass on the target and trying to score any hit that he could.

My guess is that Oswald was aiming at the center of the target. A head and shoulders torso type target which would be roughly 20" wide from shoulder to shoulder, and looks to be roughly 20" high from where the president's body was exposed from the top of the back seat to the top of his head, judging from the photos showing how the president was seated in the car. That's a big target at less than 100 yds.

Think about it, if you aimed center mass on that 20X20 target your bullet could fly almost 10 inches to the left or 10" to the right, or 10" high or 10" low and you'd still make the hit. You wouldn't have to be an expert marksman to make a shot like that on such a big slow moving target.

That's just the way I see it, fellas. YMMV

There is some doubt about just how many shots Oswald actually fired. Some say two, some say three, the third brass casing was significantly far from the other two, like 10 feet or more. Some people speculated that threre was a spent cartridge that was left in the chamber and he ejected that round as he was getting in place.
It was not uncommon to keep a spent case in the chamber of bolt action rifles at that time to keep the bore and bolt clean.

Listening to eye witnesses there were as many as six rounds and the grassy knoll was where these folks said the shots were coming from.
There was again as I stated before a deaf man who witnessed one man hand another a rifle that was broken down and put in a tool bag. He was blown off and not questioned because he could not be understood and they were in a hurry. No follow up on that wittness either.
There was also a guy who caught a riccohet close to the overpass and another Lady who saw a round skip off of the road in front of her.

There was also a guy who controlled the rail yard who witnessed these guys set up behind the fence. And as they drove through in three different vehicles four times, they became a curiosity and drew his attention. He reported what he saw and died in a single car accident before he could testify to the Warren Comission.

WillBrink
01-11-22, 10:28
Chris Bartocci just made an interesting series about this that seems relevant here. The first part is linked below, and the remaining parts follow from there:

"Special Edition Crime Series - The JFK Assassination, Part 1" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/2UPD-pYCtp0

Watched them all. Great evidenced based vids by someone who obviously knows what he's talking about who feels the evidence supports LHO as the only shooter.