PDA

View Full Version : Texas Synagogue Hostage Situation

WillieThom
01-15-22, 20:39
https://youtu.be/VTdRa4K6LjI

A SWAT team responded Saturday afternoon to a hostage situation at a synagogue near Fort Worth, TX.

Update:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-swat-team-responds-to-incident-at-synagogue-as-facebook-cuts-service-livestream

‘Lady al-Qaeda’ sympathizer.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-15-22, 20:45
WHITE SUPREMACISTs!!

Not so much.

You know the lefties were foaming at the mouth about how they could use this tomorrow for the vote on the power grab on elections…

Let’s hope that the end comes quickly and peacefully.

WillieThom
01-15-22, 20:51
As soon as I saw it I was thinking, “Dear God, please don’t be a white-supremacist or some extreme right-wing nut job.” And that’s sad. It’s horrible that those were my first thoughts instead of hoping that it comes to a peaceful end with no loss of innocent life.

SteyrAUG
01-15-22, 21:24
Two law enforcement officials told CNN that investigators believe the hostage taker may have been motivated by a desire to release Aafia Sidiqqui, who is serving an 86-year sentence at a facility in Texas. She was convicted in 2010 on seven charges, including attempted murder and armed assault on US officers in Afghanistan.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-15-22, 21:28
Two law enforcement officials told CNN that investigators believe the hostage taker may have been motivated by a desire to release Aafia Sidiqqui, who is serving an 86-year sentence at a facility in Texas. She was convicted in 2010 on seven charges, including attempted murder and armed assault on US officers in Afghanistan.

The clue thy have is that he is demanding her release... they are not sure what that means.... ;)

How in Holy Old School Bible Heck do you walk into a SYNAGOGUE, on a HOLY DAY, in TEXAS and not get instantly turned into fajita strips from the bullets and Kav Maga?

BoringGuy45
01-15-22, 21:45
WHITE SUPREMACISTs!!

Not so much.

You know the lefties were foaming at the mouth about how they could use this tomorrow for the vote on the power grab on elections…

Let’s hope that the end comes quickly and peacefully.

The new line is that even if someone other than a white supremacist carries out an act of terrorism, it is still because of white supremacy that they did it.

Sam
01-15-22, 22:01
It's all over, all hostages are released and safe, hostage taker apparently died.

El Vaquero
01-15-22, 22:12
I know there was an FBI SWAT Team and regional SWAT Team on scene but it sounds like the big brother HRT Team was flown in for this op. Either way, good job if no hostages were killed and only bad guy died. The FBI still has a lot of making up to do from a lot of previous botched ops.

WillieThom
01-15-22, 22:18
It's all over, all hostages are released and safe, hostage taker apparently died.

Natural causes, ehh??

SteyrAUG
01-15-22, 22:19
How in Holy Old School Bible Heck do you walk into a SYNAGOGUE, on a HOLY DAY, in TEXAS and not get instantly turned into fajita strips from the bullets and Kav Maga?

Either lacking in situational awareness / personal defense doctrine...or orthodox types who aren't even allowed to make a phone call let alone light somebody up and defend the place of worship.

AndyLate
01-15-22, 22:23
Don't leak the name until the social media platforms can scrub the accounts.

Andy

Sam
01-15-22, 22:25
FBI HRT performed the rescue after flying in from Quantico. Pretty impressive work.

ToeCutter
01-15-22, 22:51
I smell a "Three Letter Agency False Flag". Here comes a broken fire hydrant of "denouncing white supremacy" with an absolute deluge of Jewish victimhood and evil white Trump supporting anti-vaxx gun owners to wash over the MSM for the next days and weeks. "Oi vey! Anti-semitism is on the rise"! Disgusting.

SteyrAUG
01-16-22, 00:54
I smell a "Three Letter Agency False Flag". Here comes a broken fire hydrant of "denouncing white supremacy" with an absolute deluge of Jewish victimhood and evil white Trump supporting gun owners to wash over the MSM for the next days and weeks. "Oi vey! Anti-semitism is on the rise"! Disgusting.

Yeah because mooslim shit never happens, because joos is never targeted.

EVERY F'ING TIME. Swear to god.

ToeCutter
01-16-22, 01:07
Yeah because mooslim shit never happens, because joos is never targeted.

EVERY F'ING TIME. Swear to god.

Its just interesting timing now that the covid-19 vaccine narrative is collapsing is all... But C'mon admit it. You LOVE it. What better thing is there to kvetch about?:rolleyes:

dwhitehorne
01-16-22, 06:09
The news story I read this morning is refering to the AP report that the hostage taker was specifically focused on a single issue not related to the Jewish community. What a strange way to say not terrorism related, nothing to see here. David

yoni
01-16-22, 07:03
F#$k the FBI, they can't do anything correctly.

They should have burned the place to the ground and killed the hadji and the pieces of $hit he took as hostages.

I refuse to call it a synagogue or to call the @$$hole in charge a Rabbi. They are hard core left that hate Israel and love hadji.

To these traitors Israel is an apartheid state that is anti Muslim.

I hate these people and I am sorry they survived the day.

When I told my wife the political position they hold, she responded I hope they all get killed.

utahjeepr
01-16-22, 07:38
Not gonna be a bit surprised if they go with "white supremacy". Look at the whole "Stop Asian Hate" thing. They blamed white supremacy for that. Funny how dark complected those white supremacists looked in all the video footage.

I mean seriously folks, everyone knows Aafia Siddiqui is the darling of white supremacists everywhere.

Alpha-17
01-16-22, 07:43
The religion of peace strikes again, I see.

ToeCutter
01-16-22, 08:02
Statement by President Biden on the Hostage Situation at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas

January 15, 2022

Thanks to the courageous work of state, local and federal law enforcement, four Americans who were held hostage at a Texas synagogue will soon be home with their families. I am grateful to the tireless work of law enforcement at all levels who acted cooperatively and fearlessly to rescue the hostages. We are sending love and strength to the members of Congregation Beth Israel, Colleyville, and the Jewish community.

There is more we will learn in the days ahead about the motivations of the hostage taker. But let me be clear to anyone who intends to spread hate—we will stand against anti-Semitism and against the rise of extremism in this country. That is who we are, and tonight, the men and women of law enforcement made us all proud.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/01/15/statement-by-president-biden-on-the-hostage-situation-at-congregation-beth-israel-in-colleyville-texas/

What a lame response, Im left wondering if this Hadji asshole is the result of Bidens open borders. Article breakdown here:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_biden_administrations_bizarre_response_to_the_texas_hostage_crisis.html

AndyLate
01-16-22, 08:09
I am glad it turned out the way it did. Don't care one way or another the hostage taker died.

Andy

BangBang77
01-16-22, 08:36

They should have burned the place to the ground and killed the hadji and the pieces of $hit he took as hostages.

I refuse to call it a synagogue or to call the @$$hole in charge a Rabbi. They are hard core left that hate Israel and love hadji.

When I told my wife the political position they hold, she responded I hope they all get killed.

Agreed.

While I am Christian, I agree with everything you said. This Rabbi was so far out in left field, pushing for inclusion of the LGBTQXYZ community into Judaism, the views he holds on the Jewish state and the relationship of the Palestinians, all of it adds up to perversion of the law. They're the Jewish equivalent of this new breed of Christianity in which the book of Leviticus is no longer relevant.

Sam
01-16-22, 09:46
Hostage taker was a British national. No info on his race or picture/identity yet.

WillBrink
01-16-22, 09:52
FBI HRT performed the rescue after flying in from Quantico. Pretty impressive work.

Why would that be a fed op? Simply due to the terrorist aspect? Dallas SWAT is one of the few full time dedicated SWAT teams and has a lot of operational experience. I'd heard Dallas team was there on the radio and assumed that's who would do the job.

ToeCutter
01-16-22, 10:06
Why would that be a fed op? Simply due to the terrorist aspect? Dallas SWAT is one of the few full time dedicated SWAT teams and has a lot of operational experience. I'd heard Dallas team was there on the radio and assumed that's who would do the job.

To control the narrative?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-16-22, 10:20
Bring the HRT? Why not? Bring a national team instead of a local team? Why not. Only question I have is it seems like they ended it pretty early. Was there some direct threat that made them go in when they did? Otherwise with a single hostage taker it seems like time in the middle of the night is your friend.

WillBrink
01-16-22, 10:38
Bring the HRT? Why not? Bring a national team instead of a local team? Why not. Only question I have is it seems like they ended it pretty early. Was there some direct threat that made them go in when they did? Otherwise with a single hostage taker it seems like time in the middle of the night is your friend.

Because they require jurisdiction?

Averageman
01-16-22, 10:56
You know my Son said something particularly anti-semantic over the holiday's while visiting and it troubled me.
I asked him about it and he said, "I'm pro-Israel, but American Jews are different." so he makes a real good point about the left-wing media and who owns it and who they employ.
He got pretty animated and made some very good points. Bottom line, he said " I don't think these guys are representing their faith or their minority group very well like this." You can only play ball, you can't play both sides of the fence.

Well said.

davidjinks
01-16-22, 11:13

I’d like to hear more in regards to your opinion/insight on this. I saw the headlines yesterday and kinda just said…ROP strikes again…

No sarcasm intended, I’m genuinely curious.

utahjeepr
01-16-22, 12:46
So I've already heard about "rising anti semitism" and such, but not one bit about "Allahu Fuqwadi" being a rabid Muslim fundamentalist

Tanner
01-16-22, 12:53

Also curious re: Jewish factions, if that is the proper term. Reform, Conservative, orthodox, ultraorthodox; only orthodox count ? Rest not 'real' jews? Please enlighten me, PM if you wish.

Sam
01-16-22, 13:03
Name of the hostage taker is released. I'm not going to post it here but anyone can google it on the web. It's not a Western name or even a bubba MAGA supporter origin. While the media or the PR arms of the federal government said the hostage taker's demand was dimensional and only directed toward the release of his friend, the fact that the HRT was rushed to Dallas and took over the assault from the Dallas regional FBI SWAT team, probably indicated they knew something more than they're telling us.

My high school teacher would give that last sentence a D because it's a run on sentence. Oh well.

I'm not bashing the HRT, as they were there to do a job they were told to do.

ThirdWatcher
01-16-22, 13:03
Because they require jurisdiction?

IIRC, FBI is the primary LE agency for terrorist attacks.

Honu
01-16-22, 14:04
ditto your ditto with Yoni
and ditto the Christian angle

way to many Christians and Jewish folks bending the word to fit them for today rather than bending themselves to fit the word kinda thinking !

but this has been going on since day one sadly it just seems to be getting worse and more accepted

Agreed.

While I am Christian, I agree with everything you said. This Rabbi was so far out in left field, pushing for inclusion of the LGBTQXYZ community into Judaism, the views he holds on the Jewish state and the relationship of the Palestinians, all of it adds up to perversion of the law. They're the Jewish equivalent of this new breed of Christianity in which the book of Leviticus is no longer relevant.

davidjinks
01-16-22, 14:34
Name of the hostage taker is released. I'm not going to post it here but anyone can google it on the web. It's not a Western name or even a bubba MAGA supporter origin. While the media or the PR arms of the federal government said the hostage taker's demand was dimensional and only directed toward the release of his friend, the fact that the HRT was rushed to Dallas and took over the assault from the Dallas regional FBI SWAT team, probably indicated they knew something more than they're telling us.

My high school teacher would give that last sentence a D because it's a run on sentence. Oh well.

I'm not bashing the HRT, as they were there to do a job they were told to do.

Interesting that he’s a British national.

Boy Scout
01-16-22, 14:47
Wonder if he got here via passport/visa or through a wide open border?

If we don’t hear anything about how he got here, we’ll know it was the latter. And the MSM will do everything to protect the administration.

yoni
01-16-22, 19:27
I had a very long day and just don't have the energy to do my response justice. I will respond after a nights sleep and why these pieces of poop could have been killed and I would have been very good with it.

El Vaquero
01-16-22, 19:56

Dallas SWAT is more than capable to handle that situation. They would’ve had to have been shoulder tapped for it though as Colleyville isn’t even in Dallas County. My personal feelings are because this was a Jewish synagogue and because of the possible political coverage Biden wanted to have a Federal agency take lead. And also because the HRT Team is considered the Anti-terrorist unit within the United States.

From some of the video where the hostages are running out the door it looks like maybe they seized the moment and just ran out the door. It even looked like the gunman looked surprised and went chasing out after them. None of the SWAT team members looked prepared or ready for them to come running out the door either. They weren’t in position or set up. I think that’s why he didn’t get smoked when he came out after them.

yoni
01-17-22, 06:46
Regarding the question of Jewish factions, we need to go back into history.

Prior to WW1 about 97% of the worlds Jews were Orthodox.

WW1 brought about a sea change in the world, Astra Hungarian empire gone, Czarist Russia gone, Kaiser of Germany gone, Ottaman Empire gone, social barriers for Jews to venture out into the wider world were disappearing.

For Jews this was combined with the birth of reform movement in about 1850, which grew greatly post WW1. In my opinion, as the Jews left the ghettos where social pressure basically kept everyone in the Orthodox folds they wanted to be free to do what they wanted but still had the desire to have a connection with Judaism. We are basically talking about European Jews, those Jews that lived in the Middle East Greece and Turkey were pretty much not a part of this. I even had a gentleman whos family came from Rhodes in Greece, tell me one day "I admit I am a sinner, but at least I am not a hypocrite like the reform. I admit the Torah is true and should be followed in the path of Orthodoxy"

So now we come to the so called Rabbi in Texas, he had called on Israel not to annex Judea and Samaria. (so called west bank). Here is the problem with this position, it contradicts what we should believe. The Rabbis of old talk about why G-D started the Torah with the creation of the world and towards the end we Jews are warned by G-D that in the end of days a pretend people((palis?) would try to take Israel away from the Jewish people. So the reason G-D started the Torah with the creation of the world, was to show mankind it was His to do with as he wished and that he gave the land of Israel to the Jews.

So this so called Rabbi is going against tradition and also against the biggest Jewish population in the world.

But this piece of garbage has gone well beyond this, he has called Israel an apartheid state that is oppressing Islam.

I will take that position apart in with many different examples of how Israel is anything but an apartheid state.

During the last military action in Gaza, the daughter of the leader of Hamas in Gaza was being treated in an Israeli hospital in Tel Aviv for cancer. All Israeli Arabs and Palestinians have access to Israeli hospitals.

Arabs are not only represented in the Knesset (parliament), but today Ra'Am the Islamic fundamentalist party is a part of the government.

Arabs have complete freedom of speech and travel, if they are Israeli Arabs. For Palestinians to come into pre 67 Israel, they need a permit to enter and due to terrorism caused by them must go through security check points.

I will not get into the parts of the Torah that he rejects, other than to note he was very pro LBGT or what ever the hell it is. Of course he throws out that part of the Torah that is very clearly against men having sex with men.

So he throws out many parts of the Torah, which for me first he is not a Rabbi. The arrogance of men to throw away parts of the Torah and then call themselves Rabbi or even religious Jews is beyond my ability to understand. It is better to violate everything and admit your a sinner than to try and reform what G-D gave us.

Lastly he was anti gun, and made his congregation a gun free zone. I of course wouldn't go to such a place. But I have gone to synagogues that would have crapped a green brick if they knew that in the small bag I carried besides my prayer book and talit was a mini Uzi.

So let me break it down for me.

This quisling coward has sided with the enemies of Israel, and want to dictate to Israel what we should do. Since he rejected the Torah on what moral right does he have to tell those of us that keep Torah to the best of our ability and believe that moledet the heartland of biblical Israel can't be ours. Jackass needs to read the Torah where it talks of Jewish cities in the heartland Hevron, Shiloh, Schem, Bet El, etc, so we Jews have lived in those lands for thousands of years and I will be damned if we give our land to terrorist.

He is the kind of $hit that goes to Israel and gives soldiers and police a hard time in doing the job of keeping terrorism in check.

So yeah I am pissed the FBI didn't burn the building down with everyone inside.

At this time we don't know how the terrorist died. But as someone that used to be in the business, I would note that the hostages escaped on their own. No help from HRT. Then HRT went into the building and either the guy killed himself or HRT killed him.

If HRT killed him, then they are more stupid than I know they are. Wait the guy out and arrest him, use less lethal to drop him if you can. I would have loved him to be captured and squeezed to get intel out of him.

For I do not believe he acted alone, and with the death of the terrorist all the intel is gone.

davidjinks
01-17-22, 07:33
Thanks yoni for the post.

Question: I’m not familiar with Judaism; in your post above you spell God, G-D. Is there a reason you don’t spell God out?

AndyLate
01-17-22, 08:00
Because G-d's name is not to be written in a place where it may be discarded or erased. From a web search that puts it well "Treating G‑d's name with reverence is a way to give respect to G‑d. So even though on a computer the name is not really being erased (and perhaps is not really there in the first place), and "G‑d" is only an English term used to translate G‑d's holy name, it is in keeping with this respect that I write "G‑d" in my emails and on-line articles."

Similarly, G-d's name is spelled out in the Torah, which cannot be erased or discarded without insulting G-d.

Please correct my ignorance if I am incorrect, Yoni

Andy

P.S. Yes, I felt it was appropriate to spell the word in that way for this post.

Sam
01-17-22, 08:04
HIS name is not to be used in vain, that's how I see it.

davidjinks
01-17-22, 08:35
Thank you both. I’m not much of a religious person, so that is why I asked.

chuckman
01-17-22, 08:38
Boy, this did not go the direction I thought it would go....

Business_Casual
01-17-22, 08:47
The narrative here is the “gun show loop hole” or essentially any unregistered sale. He bought the gun “on the streets” so that will be the focus for the M5M.

yoni
01-17-22, 09:02
Thanks yoni for the post.

Question: I’m not familiar with Judaism; in your post above you spell God, G-D. Is there a reason you don’t spell God out?

As a sign of respect for He who created everything.

AndyLate on page 5 gives a great answer.

In the Torah where G-D's name is spelled out in the name, that is so holy that we are prohibited from saying. A religious group have taken the english form of the name ------ Witnesses, as you can see I don't even want to use the word in English.

For what am I, next to G-D?

Which in a way get's back to the rebellion against G-D, by Jews that want to repackage the religion into something that gives them permission to not be Jews. Which as an American I believe they should have the ability to rebel against G-D. But as a Jew, I look at our history and every time enough Jews rebel against G-D, he allows people to smack us upside the collective head.

The rebellion is bad enough, but then from that rebellion you side with the people that want to murder Jews in Israel and I don't mean 1 or 2. I mean they want us all dead, is a sin that can't be forgiven by me and I hope not by G-D either.

So Eff the FBI, for screwing up once again. Maybe we should have had ATF in Texas once again.

Damn, Yoni you just added a new couple of lines to your file in Fed heaven.

davidjinks
01-17-22, 09:35
Thanks again yoni.

utahjeepr
01-17-22, 11:11
Well, you never know. Sometimes events like this make folks reevaluate some of their convictions. Could be they will rethink their position on tolerance of terrorism and start to see things in a more rational light.

yoni
01-17-22, 13:57
So the anti Israeli idiot that was held hostage gave an interview where he said he knew the terrorist was going to snap so he told the other hostages to get ready to run out the door. He then threw a chair at the terrorist and they ran.

So I am going to send him an email asking him how he feels to feel like an Israeli .

Disciple
01-17-22, 14:21
religious group have taken the english form of the name ------ Witnesses, as you can see I don't even want to use the word in English.

Is not that word a fiction, an interleaving of Adonai and the actual Hebrew name of God?

yoni
01-17-22, 16:32
Is not that word a fiction, an interleaving of Adonai and the actual Hebrew name of God?

I think your correct but I am not smart enough to know that 100%. So better safe than sorry

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-17-22, 22:30
Tango gets ventilated, and you guys can’t help but screw up the thread…. If a horny Elle McPherson showed up at your door with a cold six pack you guys would look past her and argue with the lawn guy about the edging…

SteyrAUG
01-18-22, 00:06
Tango gets ventilated, and you guys can’t help but screw up the thread…. If a horny Elle McPherson showed up at your door with a cold six pack you guys would look past her and argue with the lawn guy about the edging…

Religion can be "serious business" on this forum. I kinda agree with you. I can't get worked up over the "not a real jew" thing although I find it kinda ironic they were the ones to get targeted despite their pro Palestine views.

I think the most important thing (95%) is that bad guy got smoked and apparently nobody else got hurt. HRT didn't accidentally shoot a baby or burn down a building. As for the other silly stuff (5%) like the particular religious beliefs if this group of people...well first amendment and all that...we don't have to agree with them and so long as they aren't actually hurting anyone...well lots of people believe all kinds of silly shit. There are people who honestly still don't believe we ever went to the moon, I think that does far more damage to society than "my religion is better than your religion" debates.

yoni
01-18-22, 05:46

Do we know if the Tango got ventilated by FBI or did he shoot himself.

Averageman
01-18-22, 05:54

I am not sure, but I can tell you the FBI has no idea why he would have attacked the place.

The jihadi who stormed the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, and took hostages Saturday, demanding the release of convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, is dead, and the hostages are safe. And now comes the real work: whitewashing, downplaying, and ignoring outright what took place, because it doesn’t fit the establishment narrative.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno got the ball rolling when he said, “We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, uh, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, uh, but we’re continuing to work to find motive and, and we will continue on that path.”
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/01/16/clueless-woke-fbi-downplays-anti-semitic-aspect-of-hostage-taking-at-texas-synagogue-n1549906

chuckman
01-18-22, 07:40

Yessssssss.....

Religion can be "serious business" on this forum. I kinda agree with you. I can't get worked up over the "not a real jew" thing although I find it kinda ironic they were the ones to get targeted despite their pro Palestine views.

I think the most important thing (95%) is that bad guy got smoked and apparently nobody else got hurt. HRT didn't accidentally shoot a baby or burn down a building. As for the other silly stuff (5%) like the particular religious beliefs if this group of people...well first amendment and all that...we don't have to agree with them and so long as they aren't actually hurting anyone...well lots of people believe all kinds of silly shit. There are people who honestly still don't believe we ever went to the moon, I think that does far more damage to society than "my religion is better than your religion" debates.

Not sure anyone had a problem with a serious and thoughtful dialogue on religion, but on a thread that has nothing to do with it I think is the issue.

AndyLate
01-18-22, 07:45

Well, yeah - I'm married and don't drink.

Andy

BoringGuy45
01-18-22, 08:20

Islamofascists are literally modern Nazis in terms of their level of antisemitism. It doesn't matter if a Jew is sympathetic to them or opposes Israel, they believe that Jews must be exterminated from the earth. They want to restart the Holocaust. The woman this guy was trying to free demanded DNA and ancestry tests of every juror on her trial to make sure that none of them had even a single bit of Jewish blood (I think she was denied though). So it wasn't this synagogue's political leanings, it was simply that they are Jews.

Business_Casual
01-18-22, 08:37

She’s a bit old now, isn’t she?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-18-22, 10:33
Well, yeah - I'm married and don't drink.

Andy

She’s a bit old now, isn’t she?

She is my new Hall Pass after Betty White passed...so that is an update...

Honu
01-18-22, 10:56

dont think even the FBI know that :)

yoni
01-18-22, 12:54
dont think even the FBI know that :)

That would not surprise me. I mean it is simple did anyone fire their gun?

No. ok then he probably shot himself.

Yes , but we missed then the terrorist laughed himself to death. Not sure how to rule on that,

crosseyedshooter
01-18-22, 14:02
Gunman came out chasing the hostages and then went back inside. It doesn’t look like FBI was ready for what was happening.

http://youtu.be/-r6AVZ2CB2w

yoni
01-18-22, 14:10
Oh my, I could only make it a minute in.

What a bunch of clowns.

Lets all run to gun fire instead of everyone having their zone and responding to any threat in the zone.

Renegade
01-18-22, 15:48
Gunman came out chasing the hostages and then went back inside. It doesn’t look like FBI was ready for what was happening.

http://youtu.be/-r6AVZ2CB2w

HRT did not rescue the hostages.

The hostages devised their own plan to escape and executed it. Basically the Rabbi threw a chair at the Tango and everybody ran for the door, which is what you see above in the video.

glocktogo
01-18-22, 16:53
HRT did not rescue the hostages.

The hostages devised their own plan to escape and executed it. Basically the Rabbi threw a chair at the Tango and everybody ran for the door, which is what you see above in the video.

Pshht, that won't stop The World’s Preeminent Law Enforcement Agency™ from taking all the credit for yet another dramatic counterterrorism hostage rescue. :rolleyes:

THCDDM4
01-19-22, 08:57
Oh my, I could only make it a minute in.

What a bunch of clowns.

Lets all run to gun fire instead of everyone having their zone and responding to any threat in the zone.

Yeah, that was pathetic. It appeared that most of the HRT team wasn’t even paying attention enough to recognize the hostages running out or see the gunman emerge.

And then they all ran to the gunfire like a female children's soccer team all runs to the ball as a group.

That was sad to watch.

Sam
01-19-22, 13:12
Were the tactical officers seen running around in the video HRT or the Dallas SWAT. The report I saw on TV (so I can't link to it) said that the HRT were the assaulters and the regional FBI SWAT team from the Dallas office provided perimeter security in support.

Renegade
01-19-22, 13:19
Were the tactical officers seen running around in the video HRT or the Dallas SWAT. The report I saw on TV (so I can't link to it) said that the HRT were the assaulters and the regional FBI SWAT team from the Dallas office provided perimeter security in support.

Dallas FBI vehicles are marked “DL FBI”. You can see them in some of the videos. Colleyville and DPS also stated they did perimeter security and plenty of photos of if.