PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Olympics

prepare
01-21-22, 19:09
China has been locking down city after city since December 23, 2021 supposedly due to another rona variant.

What are the chances the Olympics get canceled?

Given that there is no mainstream coverage of the lockdowns and the nature of the the CCP I’d say there’s only a slight chance.

Our own public health officials haven’t even mentioned it. But then again nothing about the last 2 years was about public health.

mRad
01-21-22, 19:11
You can’t be insulting to the Chinese. $$$. All will go as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pag23
01-21-22, 20:33
A new variant will spread around the world and phones will get hacked...

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-22, 10:44
Can’t wait for all the ‘woke’ athletes to piss in the ChiComs Wheaties and face the rath of a real totalitarian regime, not the insults of a former NYC real estate developer….

RUTGERS95
01-23-22, 11:24
Can’t wait for all the ‘woke’ athletes to piss in the ChiComs Wheaties and face the rath of a real totalitarian regime, not the insults of a former NYC real estate developer….

agreed

WillBrink
01-23-22, 12:58

Me too, I think this could be interesting. I see athletes and or media being detained for breaking rules, surprise over how restricted their movements are, lack of outside access to the net, minders/watchers following them all over the place, etc all "for their own good."

When wokeness and progressiveness meets commies and tyrants, hilarity ensues.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-22, 14:18

The stuff that made Orwell so good…. Red on pink friendly fire is the BEST!

Or Red on Redder….

john armond
01-23-22, 15:59
Me too, I think this could be interesting. I see athletes and or media being detained for breaking rules, surprise over how restricted their movements are, lack of outside access to the net, minders/watchers following them all over the place, etc all "for their own good."

As far gone as they already are, I don’t think most would actually complain in public when they got back. Wouldn’t want to admit they were wrong.

prepare
01-23-22, 16:07
Its criminal for these games to even happen.

Averageman
01-23-22, 16:32
Its criminal for these games to even happen.

I would agree with you.
I see no reason for having the Games in China.

ABNAK
01-23-22, 17:58
I would agree with you.
I see no reason for having the Games in China.

Oh this will be "saving face" on steroids if anyone even officially suggests not going. The ChiComs have it under control after all. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes: