PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys...Got Banned from AR15.com

Gargoyle
12-15-08, 19:04
Yeah, this dudes cat was dying and I posted a pic of a cat I shot that was pissing on my garden. After 9 years of that sight as a paying member...

So, I'll be here...HA!

natdm
12-15-08, 19:14
Wtf? That's not cool. Doesn't matter the forum.

sjauch
12-15-08, 19:20
I can imagine that kind of crap wouldn't be tolerated here either.

Joe_Friday
12-15-08, 19:20
I will have to agree with natdm on this one. That won't fly over here either. There are a lot of good, knowledgeable people here and we respect others. Welcome, but please be respectful of others and I am certain you will be treated the same in return. Tread lightly.

(I am not a Mod or Staff, but I believe that they would feel the same.)

MR.J
12-15-08, 19:21
Im sure you KNOW not to act a fool here .. dont you?

SHIVAN
12-15-08, 19:23
You can stay, but we don't care about what goes on @ AR15.com. :D

byatacko
12-15-08, 19:31
... pics of said cat?

Gargoyle
12-15-08, 19:33
WOW! Here goes!

beaker
12-15-08, 19:35
Some people think there is no such thing as bad attention.

Derek_Connor
12-15-08, 19:39
I am still very unaware of why people are proud of being banned.

Gargoyle
12-15-08, 19:40
Some people think there is no such thing as bad attention.

Fcuk you say bish???

Gargoyle
12-15-08, 19:42
I am still very unaware of why people are proud of being banned.

Where in the hell did you read "proud to be banned"? Oh, thats right, you read into it!

Dude, I was there 9 years. There is nothing I am proud about being banned. Though I think it over the top, thousands benefitted from my posts.

byatacko
12-15-08, 19:47
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

jaydoc1
12-15-08, 19:49
Fcuk you say bish???

Are you kidding? C'mon you have to kidding. I'm willing to cut you a little slack because your location implies you're in the military. But the nice thing about this forum is the relatively high quality level of the posts and threads here. This thread does nothing except convince me that ARF does get it right sometimes.

Personally, when someone is concerned a pet of his/hers is dying and you show them the same kind of animal you shot just suggests you're an a-hole.

Hope you sleep good at night. Not everyone serving our country has to be a class act. Someone has to dig the latrines.

Verbal Kint
12-15-08, 19:50
Off to an amazing start already. :rolleyes:

Gargoyle
12-15-08, 19:53
Are you kidding? C'mon you have to kidding. I'm willing to cut you a little slack because your location implies you're in the military. But the nice thing about this forum is the relatively high quality level of the posts and threads here. This thread does nothing except convince me that ARF does get it right sometimes.

Personally, when someone is concerned a pet of his/hers is dying and you show them the same kind of animal you shot just suggests you're an a-hole.

Hope you sleep good at night. Not everyone serving our country has to be a class act. Someone has to dig the latrines.

Of course I was kidding! You should have stopped your post after that question. I think rat ****ing a guys service is a just a little bit more audacious than a posted pic of a dead cat, gee, hhmmm...