PDA

View Full Version : Teens kill child molester.

utahjeepr
01-25-22, 12:23
So they beat their step dad to death for sexually abusing their half sister. They apparently caught him in the act.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-stepfather-beaten-to-death-by-teen-brothers-and-friend-police-say

I say "big brothers of the year" and drop the charges. F all pedo's!

markm
01-25-22, 12:38
Good old instant Karma.

HKGuns
01-25-22, 13:42
I call for a green card check on the whole bunch of them.

yoni
01-25-22, 14:04
I don't understand.

This sexual pervert had arrest warrants for prior sexual incidents with children. So these 3 teenagers did what the police couldn't do, they found this dirt bag and justice was served.

So why in the hell are they facing charges? In Texas?

In California, Washington, or New York, I could get charges but in Texas.

If Texas has gone weak kneed then I fear all is lost

Rogue556
01-25-22, 14:34
I don't understand.

This sexual pervert had arrest warrants for prior sexual incidents with children. So these 3 teenagers did what the police couldn't do, they found this dirt bag and justice was served.

So why in the hell are they facing charges? In Texas?

In California, Washington, or New York, I could get charges but in Texas.

If Texas has gone weak kneed then I fear all is lostI may catch flak for this, but..

I don't think Texas is as Texas as Texas thinks it is.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

.45fan
01-25-22, 14:40
I may catch flak for this, but..

Sent from my SM-N910P using TapatalkIts been purple for several years.
I have a couple family members that left there two years ago due to liberalism taking over.

BangBang77
01-25-22, 14:48

Yup. I live about 30mins north of the Red River and most Texas visitors in my AO are ate up from the floor up with liberalism and wokeism...

Even some of own family who recently attended my daughter's wedding in OK. They're still red for the moment, but the mass exodus from Cali will change that dynamic I am afraid.

Gabriel556
01-25-22, 15:01
I would guess that the charges are based on the three attacks that happened, driving him to an empty lot and continuing the beatings. It’s not like the killed him in the house where they caught him assaulting their sister. This was almost (maybe not) cartel type action from what I read. Below is an excerpt from the article.

Pharr Police Chief Andy Harvey Jr. told Fox News the department is working up an updated press release, and a city spokeswoman said a possible press conference is in the works.

"There seems to be some misinformation out there about this case," Harvey said via email.

In a previous news release, Pharr police said the child made an outcry at an RV park. Police later revealed that the child is Quintanilla’s 9-year-old daughter. He was the stepfather of Alejandro and Christian, who have different mothers and are both half-siblings of the girl.

"When brothers (Alejandro) and Christian Trevino found out, they became enraged and confronted Gabriel Quintanilla at the residence. A physical fight ensued between the three and the victim Quintanilla left the location on foot," the release read.

Christian Trevino chased Quintanilla to a nearby apartment complex, where a second assault occurred involving Alejandro Trevino and the driver of a red Dodge Charger, identified as Melendez, KRGV reported.

The three suspects then left the location, changed vehicles and drove back, where they found Quintanilla walking alone and injured, according to Pharr police.

Quintanilla was allegedly assaulted a third time, before being placed in the bed of a truck and dumped in the field. Police believe Quintanilla might have still been alive when the teens allegedly dumped his body.”

titsonritz
01-25-22, 15:03
Should give them the key to city.

RugerMKII
01-25-22, 15:19
The good news is the step dad got what he deserved.

The bad news is that DJT didn't get to finish building his wall. It wouldn't have stopped all of the crap coming across the border but it would have slowed them down.

Artos
01-25-22, 16:15
This is in my backyard...I'll tune in the local in just a bit to see if they have anything else to add. It will be interesting to see how the DA handles if it indeed goes to a jury trial.

ZGXtreme
01-25-22, 16:15

Texas is the Carhartt of southern states.

ABNAK
01-25-22, 17:40
IIRC back in the 80's there were two brothers in Oklahoma who killed their father (he wasn't a "dad" by any stretch) when they found out he was molesting their sister. That POS used to beat the hell out of them but when they discovered what he was doing to their sister they killed his ass. They were maybe 10 and 11 or thereabouts?

This is it: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-09-09-mn-33227-story.html

Brings tears to my eyes to read it now like it did then. The cruelty of humans knows no bounds. SOB had it coming

Business_Casual
01-25-22, 19:54
Jury nullification.

glocktogo
01-26-22, 10:05
Unfortunately the three part beating and dumping of the body are problematic from a criminal law standpoint. If they'd killed him on the spot as the attack was discovered, then called the police, they'd probably be in line for medals.

utahjeepr
01-26-22, 10:14
I'm good with this, despite the delay and multiple attempts. I don't even care if these guys are hard core thugs. Give em a pass on this one. Call it temporary insanity due to emotional duress.

Averageman
01-27-22, 02:38
When the dust settles, all these kids get to live with this. Pretty sad.

T2C
01-27-22, 08:58
Not guilty!

TAZ
01-27-22, 11:50
So. The Sherrif, city cops, and all the other levels of tax funded government types couldn’t figure out a way to keep a known piece of garbage away from society, but are now all let’s get these “kids”. Sounds about accurate for government ”help”.

Hope sone sanity along the line pops in and a prosecutor does a crappy job or a jury grows sone common sense on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artos
01-27-22, 12:15
It's been oddly quiet on this story...no updates on the local news past this.

https://www.krgv.com/news/pharr-police-chief-provides-update-in-homicide-investigation

Caduceus
01-27-22, 14:06
I would guess that the charges are based on the three attacks that happened, driving him to an empty lot and continuing the beatings. It’s not like the killed him in the house where they caught him assaulting their sister. This was almost (maybe not) cartel type action from what I read. Below is an excerpt from the article.

Pharr Police Chief Andy Harvey Jr. told Fox News the department is working up an updated press release, and a city spokeswoman said a possible press conference is in the works.

"There seems to be some misinformation out there about this case," Harvey said via email.

In a previous news release, Pharr police said the child made an outcry at an RV park. Police later revealed that the child is Quintanilla’s 9-year-old daughter. He was the stepfather of Alejandro and Christian, who have different mothers and are both half-siblings of the girl.

"When brothers (Alejandro) and Christian Trevino found out, they became enraged and confronted Gabriel Quintanilla at the residence. A physical fight ensued between the three and the victim Quintanilla left the location on foot," the release read.

Christian Trevino chased Quintanilla to a nearby apartment complex, where a second assault occurred involving Alejandro Trevino and the driver of a red Dodge Charger, identified as Melendez, KRGV reported.

The three suspects then left the location, changed vehicles and drove back, where they found Quintanilla walking alone and injured, according to Pharr police.

Quintanilla was allegedly assaulted a third time, before being placed in the bed of a truck and dumped in the field. Police believe Quintanilla might have still been alive when the teens allegedly dumped his body.”

Still not seeing a problem.

Was it transporting a corpse without a license? That's the issue isn't it?