PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new stock

Cips
02-17-22, 22:07
I have a BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 stock that I do not particularly like. What bothers me the most is the QD sling attachment point. It sits 'horizontally' while looking at the stock and is in that fixed position that causes my sling to twist or bind when slung across my chest.

I'm looking for something that is either rotational or a preferred method of being 'vertical' so it sits better when rifle is at a resting position with muzzle pointed at the ground.

Five_Point_Five_Six
02-17-22, 22:23
B5 Bravo has limited rotation QD sockets that let you position your sling swivel wherever you want it.

markm
02-18-22, 08:58
Have you tried attaching the sling on the opposite side of the stock? I've seen guys attach it on the outboard side.

Hank6046
02-18-22, 09:57
Have you tried attaching the sling on the opposite side of the stock? I've seen guys attach it on the outboard side.

^^^This, you will always tend to get some sort of binding if you don't take the time place it and tighten the sling down properly, but it does usually help being run on the outboard side of stock

Cips
02-18-22, 16:32
B5 Bravo has limited rotation QD sockets that let you position your sling swivel wherever you want it.

Thank you. I'll give it a whirl.

^^^This, you will always tend to get some sort of binding if you don't take the time place it and tighten the sling down properly, but it does usually help being run on the outboard side of stock

It is on the outboard side now.