PDA

View Full Version : Dark Secret Place Podcast?

Whalstib
02-23-22, 09:23
Hi,

I used to tune into KFI Los Angeles for this radio show but just discovered no longer a radio show but a podcast. Cool!

Except it's $5 a month.....Not a lot but... anyone subscribe?

Any thoughts on DSP? Is Brain Suits that well informed or just an entertainer?

Any other similar podcasts I should be keyed to?

Thanks

Hank6046
02-23-22, 09:38
I heard about him on Jocko Unraveling Podcast (Episode 24), he goes into some interesting topics, but never heard of him before that

Whalstib
02-23-22, 09:48
I heard about him on Jocko Unraveling Podcast (Episode 24), he goes into some interesting topics, but never heard of him before that

May not have been syndicated... I know it originated from KFI LA.

If you're curious I don't know how to turn you onto it aside from the podcast/radio show. There's some youtube videos but seems like he's trying new technology and not anywhere near as polished or informative as his radio show was.

He has a great ability to untangle world affairs from a military vantage point and present in very entertaining fashion.

Five_Point_Five_Six
02-23-22, 11:01
More money and more freedom is what drives people to put their content on pay to play platforms like Patreon and such. I don't blame them. A guy I used to train BJJ with has a podcast where he talks about BJJ and yoga and occasionally interviews people from those scenes. He used to put it on Youtube. It was going to take him years to build up enough subs to monetize the channel so he went to Patreon. Between subscription money and a few sponsors from CBD companies and Gi/rash guard companies I think he's making a couple grand a month now. Not enough to live on but it's a good amount for a part time side gig. Better than driving Uber or delivering fat people their McDonald's for Door Dash.