PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me what is a M2 feedramp?

RE4
12-16-08, 18:47
I was looking on the famous google comparo chart and noticed that BM has an M2 feedramp. I tried to do a google search but came up empty handed - visually whats a M2 feedramp?

bkb0000
12-16-08, 18:52
I was looking on the famous google comparo chart and noticed that BM has an M2 feedramp. I tried to do a google search but came up empty handed - visually whats a M2 feedramp?

that's gotta be something proprietary to bushmaster. i've seen m4 feedramps in all different shapes and sizes, i think bushmaster's probably just putting a name to "small" m4s

SeriousStudent
12-16-08, 19:07
It's that new "Ma Deuce" feedramp that Bushmaster is selling now.....

(This is a parody. There is no such feedramp. Do not contact Bushmaster and ask for a .50 caliber feedramp. This poster was likely drinking alcohol while posting.)

Verbal Kint
12-16-08, 19:16
Half of an M4 feedramp? :D

Honestly, I've never heard of that term either. Typo maybe? Even the IP's are victim to not proofreading all the time. Otherwise, maybe some in-house terminology that doesn't make sense when compared to anything outside their walls. Who knows... I'm at a loss on this one.

ra2bach
12-16-08, 19:23
if it's like my BM M2 it has ramps in the BE but not in the receiver.

Legion_Prime
12-17-08, 20:56
if it's like my BM M2 it has ramps in the BE but not in the receiver.

It's possible it's a typo. the std rifle feedramps are machined into the BE but do not extend into the reciever.

Saginaw79
12-17-08, 21:13
My guess is they are their extended feed ramps, as in bigger than on an A2, but not an M4

Mine are extended on my Bushmaster M4orgery but not into the receiver