PDA

View Full Version : Noveske custom order. super quick lead

Parabellum9x19mm
12-16-08, 21:24
sent in a low profile middy N4 to get the flat-top switched for a MUR w/the locking doo-hickey.

got it back about two weeks after i gave it to UPS, including round-trip 3-5 day shipping both ways.

cost was a reasonable $309 including parts, labor and shipping and i got my original flat top upper back, so I can use that on a future project.

i couldn't be more pleased. now i just need to pick what optic to put on it :confused:

propers to Novekse. great service. thanks to John for doing the custom order in the first place.

Stickman
12-16-08, 22:26
Good people over there, no question about it.

Parabellum9x19mm
12-16-08, 22:41
is it just me or do LaRue levers go on much easier with the forged MUR?

i didn't need to make them tough to throw in order to get positive lock-up.

Darkop
12-17-08, 11:17
sent in a low profile middy N4 to get the flat-top switched for a MUR w/the locking doo-hickey.

got it back about two weeks after i gave it to UPS, including round-trip 3-5 day shipping both ways.

cost was a reasonable $309 including parts, labor and shipping and i got my original flat top upper back, so I can use that on a future project.

i couldn't be more pleased. now i just need to pick what optic to put on it :confused:

propers to Novekse. great service. thanks to John for doing the custom order in the first place.

Hmmmm. I have been waiting for a 12" Crusader with MUR & switchblock since October 6th. They said they were out of MUR's untill the first of the year.

Hmmmmmm. I wonder what's up??

Until that day,
Darkop