PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for next bump in gas prices...

chuckman
03-08-22, 09:51
Biden announcing sanctions/embargo on Russian POL.

Artos
03-08-22, 10:19
Wag the dog amigo...all by design. Hard to fathom the amount of $$$$ on the kickbacks happening.

Grocery bill is gonna become horrific.

HKGuns
03-08-22, 10:27
Trump Gas > XiDen Gas. But yeah, the Communists care about the little people who are living paycheck to paycheck and can't afford to drive to work to earn a living.

https://hkguns.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p508735814-5.jpg

Inkslinger
03-08-22, 10:52
The left doesn’t care if we have to pay more for gas. They don’t want us using it in the first place. They’re hoping by paying more we use less.

TomMcC
03-08-22, 10:58
That's because $40k to $60k electric vehicles with a non-existent charging station network is the climate change crazies dream.

markm
03-08-22, 11:13
That's because $40k to $60k electric vehicles with a non-existent charging station network is the climate change crazies dream.

Yep. F@#king LUNATICS!

chuckman
03-08-22, 12:09
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/russia-oil-imports-ban-crude-prices-51646667317

Biggy
03-08-22, 12:12
Trump was right of just about everything all along.

teufelhund1918
03-08-22, 12:43
More than just gas effected by all this stuff. Fertilizer before this "crisis" was up 300% in price. Listening to the news earlier today, we here in the USA import the majority of our fertilizer from... you guessed it, Russia and China... which is another utterly insane issue to me. Look at those numbers getting cut now. China has issued an edict for it's people to plan gardens where ever they can due to a poor forecasted crop yield. Food prices are going to go through the roof and some foodstuffs will eventually be unavailable.

Yea, Trump had it all right at the time..... We should be completely independent from foreign imports of any kind as much as possible.

Alpha-17
03-08-22, 12:58
I'll admit to being incredibly conflicted on this one. It's a good step for hitting Russia, but it'll also hit American wallets hard. I wish Brandon's announcement of the Russian oil ban was accompanied by a lifting of all restrictions on the production of American oil production. Drill baby drill. Add to that an investment in all other energy sources (fossil fuels, green, Nuclear, I don't care) and we would be on a much better path. But, we all know that won't happen.

Averageman
03-08-22, 14:58
I'll admit to being incredibly conflicted on this one. It's a good step for hitting Russia, but it'll also hit American wallets hard. I wish Brandon's announcement of the Russian oil ban was accompanied by a lifting of all restrictions on the production of American oil production. Drill baby drill. Add to that an investment in all other energy sources (fossil fuels, green, Nuclear, I don't care) and we would be on a much better path. But, we all know that won't happen.

That's not going to happen because Biden doesn't want to drill, if you have cheap gas, people can move, they don't want you to move, travel or smile.
This should in and of itself be enough to push him out of office, no need to bitch and moan, simply impeach the bastard.
It's all about ramping up the fear.

Artos
03-08-22, 16:39
BIDEN: "It's simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production"

Maybe this next bump will piss more people off...'why are we not turning on the faucets' should have been a rally cry a long time ago.

HKGuns
03-08-22, 19:11
Yep. F@#king LUNATICS!

Funny story:

A friend was driving his Mustang Mach-E home from a trip, roughly 250 miles.

Halfway through the trip his car forced him to turn off the heater to save battery.

It was 20 degrees outside.

I’ll be keeping the Raptor with a 35 gallon tank.

scooter22
03-08-22, 19:21
Sanctions on Russia are retarded.

That being said, we shouldn't be relying on them for oil in the first place.

Adrenaline_6
03-08-22, 19:30
This all in the globalist plan. Anyone clear headed can pan back and see it. You can even see all the RHINOs going along with the plan. The plan to crush the middle class is in total effect.

Tanner
03-08-22, 22:23
Which is why one should have both, as a 'just in case'. There are Tesla charging stations all over south, central, and west florida. I can get a 330 mile range before I need a recharge, but fully charge when I'm at the '120 mile left' level, same as when filing up at 1/4 tank. My guess in the next 5-7 yrs charging stations will be as common as gas stations. Also, going 0-60 in 3.1 seconds is phucking awesome !

GH41
03-09-22, 07:11
Which is why one should have both, as a 'just in case'. There are Tesla charging stations all over south, central, and west florida. I can get a 330 mile range before I need a recharge, but fully charge when I'm at the '120 mile left' level, same as when filing up at 1/4 tank. My guess in the next 5-7 yrs charging stations will be as common as gas stations. Also, going 0-60 in 3.1 seconds is phucking awesome !

Where does the electricity come from that you charge the car with??

Adrenaline_6
03-09-22, 07:26
Pffft....don't bring facts into the Utopian Green world.

THCDDM4
03-09-22, 07:40
BIDEN: "It's simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production"

Maybe this next bump will piss more people off...'why are we not turning on the faucets' should have been a rally cry a long time ago.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe this will happen- people are so entrenched, so controlled and so manipulated that they’re happy to believe whatever screen they’re looking at tells them- gas prices are higher due to inflation, inflation isn’t being caused by this administrations actions, we’re not in a recession, Right Wing extremism is the greatest threat this country faces and it’s more important to think about gender fluidity and greater rights for the lgbtq+ community and making sure democracy is protected from right wingers- oh yeah it’s all trumps and the republicans fault anyways…

Sadly that’s what the majority of people believe at this point because they are completely controlled by their screen and whatever it tells them.

HKGuns
03-09-22, 07:44
[/B]

Unfortunately, I don’t believe this will happen- people are so entrenched, so controlled and so manipulated that they’re happy to believe whatever screen they’re looking at tells them- gas prices are higher due to inflation, inflation isn’t being caused by this administrations actions, we’re not in a recession, Right Wing extremism is the greatest threat this country faces and it’s more important to think about gender fluidity and greater rights for the lgbtq+ community and making sure democracy is protected from right wingers- oh yeah it’s all trumps and the republicans fault anyways…

Sadly that’s what the majority of people believe at this point because they are completely controlled by their screen and whatever it tells them.

Exactly, even when there is an overwhelming abundance of evidence the propaganda machines cannot be trusted.

pinzgauer
03-09-22, 09:30
Where does the electricity come from that you charge the car with??We had Nissan leafs for 4 years, put 70,000 miles on them.

Our charge electricity came from excess generation capacity at night.

The leafs had pretty slick setup that you could plug it in and it would only charge after midnight or whatever your choice was. Many of our local power companies gave highly discounted rates for that as well. Which makes sense because it's essentially free electricity at that time.

GA and many states are net electricity exporters, and there's not enough people to buy the excess power at night. So the hydro plants have to spill water to maintain the required minimum river flow.

This whole idea that electric cars are powered by coal fueled generating plants is simply not true in many states.

It's a pretty fundamental concept, base load generating capacity. GA has substantial nuke generation, then hydro, then natural gas plants.

The nukes always run full output, hydro runs during the day and a little at night depending on what adjacent States by. The natural gas plants only come online during the peak during the day.

I think it's stupid for the administration to propose that we replace in short-term internal combustion fuel with electric, just won't happen that fast.

But electric is already at a pretty usable state for in-state usage and will only continue to improve. The batteries are advancing every year and there will be a tipping point.

Adrenaline_6
03-09-22, 15:26
We had Nissan leafs for 4 years, put 70,000 miles on them.

The leafs had pretty slick setup that you could plug it in and it would only charge after midnight or whatever your choice was. Many of our local power companies gave highly discounted rates for that as well. Which makes sense because it's essentially free electricity at that time.

GA and many states are net electricity exporters, and there's not enough people to buy the excess power at night. So the hydro plants have to spill water to maintain the required minimum river flow.

This whole idea that electric cars are powered by coal fueled generating plants is simply not true in many states.

It's a pretty fundamental concept, base load generating capacity. GA has substantial nuke generation, then hydro, then natural gas plants.

The nukes always run full output, hydro runs during the day and a little at night depending on what adjacent States by. The natural gas plants only come online during the peak during the day.

I think it's stupid for the administration to propose that we replace in short-term internal combustion fuel with electric, just won't happen that fast.

But electric is already at a pretty usable state for in-state usage and will only continue to improve. The batteries are advancing every year and there will be a tipping point.

This might be valid in your locality, but overall, renewable energy for total energy production is small but growing.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/528603/distribution-electricity-net-generation-in-the-us-by-fuel-type/

john armond
03-09-22, 15:51
We had Nissan leafs for 4 years, put 70,000 miles on them.

When everyone starts plugging in their cars at night that “highly discounted rate” will go away quickly due to the increased demand at that time. People who charge during the day will put further strain on the current grid. Plus without the gas tax .gov, both state and local, will start tracking mileage on vehicles for a new usage tax based on distance.

Gabriel556
03-09-22, 16:05
John, my state already taxes EV with insane plate fees. It’s $900 to plate an EV here for a 3 year plate. It’s $110 for an ICE car per year.

Inkslinger
03-09-22, 16:23
John, my state already taxes EV with insane plate fees. It’s $900 to plate an EV here for a 3 year plate. It’s $110 for an ICE car per year.

I highly doubt that you would be able to match a states annual liquid fuels fund with registration fees.

Adrenaline_6
03-09-22, 16:31
I highly doubt that you would be able to match a states annual liquid fuels fund with registration fees.

The average fuel tax for states is @$0.34/gal. The average gallonage of gas use per person is 562 gal/year. (13,500 miles with a F-150) That's just $191.08.

Averageman
03-09-22, 16:34

No, you should demand that Biden quit screwing the oil companies by going to the Banks and demanding no Loans for oil exploration.
I mean it is literally going to become a defense issue if it isn't already. Going to pull the entire military fleet in to the only charging station in town?

Inkslinger
03-09-22, 16:45
Deleted because I’m bad at math.

john armond
03-09-22, 16:46
The average fuel tax for states is @$0.34/gal. The average gallonage of gas use per person is 562 gal/year. (13,500 miles with a F-150) That's just $191.08.

I’m at more miles than that just back and forth to work I think.

I’m not saying electric cars aren’t going to be the future, just that they aren’t ready for prime time, and this .gov push isn’t going to help things.

john armond
03-09-22, 16:52
So you need every vehicle in a state to be electric, but it would still fall short.

You see all those tracking devices that insurance companies want you to use to “lower your rates.” .gov will have something installed in every vehicle to track your miles. I’m not sure if it has passed or not, but there has been a recent push to require an alcohol ignition interlock in all cars beginning a certain year.

Not only that, but once .gov starts tracking the miles on your all computerized car, what is to keep them from setting a yearly allotted personal mileage limit?

pinzgauer
03-09-22, 18:13
When everyone starts plugging in their cars at night that “highly discounted rate” will go away quickly due to the increased demand at that time. People who charge during the day will put further strain on the current grid. Plus without the gas tax .gov, both state and local, will start tracking mileage on vehicles for a new usage tax based on distance.It would take millions of EVs in-state to reach that point. Which wouldn't be reached for a decade or more even with incentives.

I'm in the drill and pipe camp... No EV bigot here. But also have enough experience with them that I know that they're going to continue to become more prevalent. And there will come a point where it's more expensive to have internal combustion than EV. Just in parts complexity alone.

utahjeepr
03-09-22, 18:56
It would take millions of EVs in-state to reach that point. Which wouldn't be reached for a decade or more even with incentives.

I'm in the drill and pipe camp... No EV bigot here. But also have enough experience with them that I know that they're going to continue to become more prevalent. And there will come a point where it's more expensive to have internal combustion than EV. Just in parts complexity alone.

Yeah I'm totally down with EVs being the future too. Renewable energy too, when it makes sense. Just want it made/sourced here. No point trading one form of energy dependence for another.

But for now? Drill and lay pipe.

Tanner
03-09-22, 18:57

What is this electricity 101 ? Various sources, coal, wind, solar, hydroelectric, all feed the power plants/grids, 6th grade science. Being "green" is the least my concerns. Those of you who degrade electric vehicles, test drive a Tesla Plaid model, waited six weeks for mine and worth it ! Nothing beats it on the road. Nothing. In my part of South Florida, numerous high end vehicles /exotics are abundant, none have beat me from a start on the 395 or I-95. They are cool AF ! Also, at FULL 100% battery charge -/+ 385 mile range ( usually charge at 90% to prolong battery life 330 mi range).

HKGuns
03-09-22, 19:06
What is this electricity 101 ? Various sources, coal, wind, solar, hydroelectric, all feed the power plants/grids, 6th grade science. Being "green" is the least my concerns. Those of you who degrade electric vehicles, test drive a Tesla Plaid model, waited six weeks for mine and worth it ! Nothing beats it on the road. Nothing. In my part of South Florida, numerous high end vehicles /exotics are abundant, none have beat me from a start on the 395 or I-95. They are cool AF ! Also, at FULL 100% battery charge -/+ 385 mile range ( usually charge at 90% to prolong battery life 330 mi range).

Drive it in 20 degree weather and see what you range is bud.

Tanner
03-09-22, 19:08
Drive it in 20 degree weather and see what you range is bud.

Dude, coldest it ever gets where I live is low 70'S :-) maybe !

john armond
03-09-22, 19:17
It would take millions of EVs in-state to reach that point. Which wouldn't be reached for a decade or more even with incentives.

Agree, and stated in a previous post, that I believe they are the future, just not as ready as people want them to be right now.

john armond
03-09-22, 19:19
Yeah I'm totally down with EVs being the future too. Renewable energy too, when it makes sense. Just want it made/sourced here. No point trading one form of energy dependence for another.

But for now? Drill and lay pipe.

Didn’t Elon Musk just come out and say drill for now?

Corse
Is Colbert in this thread? Go buy a $125k car to save on gas? let me go check my trust fund.

HKGuns
Dude, coldest it ever gets where I live is low 70'S :-) maybe !

Now you might understand why others have different perspectives both on the practicality and the asinine policies.

drsal
03-09-22, 19:44
Is Colbert in this thread? Go buy a $125k car to save on gas? let me go check my trust fund.

I have model X plaid. I bought it 1) because its a cool looking technological marvel and pretty damn fast 2) was told it would be 8-10 weeks to get the Model S Plaid and did not want to wait that long for a car. I did not buy this to save on gas, no really does. They are just really cool vehicles, just like my BMW X6 M-series, fast beautiful vehicles, that are fun to drive.

BangBang77
03-09-22, 20:33

What most fail to understand, yourself included, is that the national electrical grid isn't capable of supporting additional load.

I live in Oklahoma. In 2021, we had severe weather with colder than normal temperatures for an extended duration. This artic blast hit most of the US but impacted the south harder due to various reasons, i.e. plumbing codes, insulation ratings, etc. The severe cold snap resulted in power grid failures, excessive power load due to heating requirements, and rolling blackouts. Some locations were without power for two weeks plus. Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc. Refineries and businesses shut down, causing the worldwide plastic resin shortages that have contributed to the current global supply chain issues.

Adding electric vehicles to the equation only exacerbates the problem. Add a home or commercial generator, you say? Yeah, got one. They run off natural gas, as do power generation plants. As such, that spigot was turned off as well and/or rationed.

We can't keep the damn lights on 100% of the time. We can't keep the heat on to prevent people from dying of hypothermia. We can't keep pipes from freezing and busting due to power loss that ruin people's lives. Quick fact - most low income and rural families don't even have home insurance. Pipes freeze? It's on their dime.

I'm an engineer, albeit mechanical, but I have a electricians license in addition. Basic knowledge is missing from this entire green topic. Power can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. At each change, or exchange point, there is loss. It takes the same amount of energy to move from point A to B, whether it is electric vehicles or ICE vehicles. Yes, there are many ways to generate power. But none of the alternate (green) methods are capable of continuous power gen and supply. Wind mills, you say? Yeah, Texas had them as well. They froze in place and couldn't generate power.

So until the grid can support 330 million homes, millions of business, refineries, and 500 million cars charging, don't preach at me about a situation that which you don't understand.

Until an electric vehicle can pull my gooseneck horse trailer, or 3 cord of wood on my gooseneck trailer, or my travel trailer with the same travel distance as my Duramax, all over the country, sod off. The juice ain't worth the squeeze for any of middle America that has a life outside of commuting from their condo to their cubicle.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 20:48
What most fail to understand, yourself included, is that the national electrical grid isn't capable of supporting additional load.

I live in Oklahoma. In 2021, we had severe weather with colder than normal temperatures for an extended duration. This artic blast hit most of the US but impacted the south harder due to various reasons, i.e. plumbing codes, insulation ratings, etc. The severe cold snap resulted in power grid failures, excessive power load due to heating requirements, and rolling blackouts. Some locations were without power for two weeks plus. Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc. Refineries and businesses shut down, causing the worldwide plastic resin shortages that have contributed to the current global supply chain issues.

Adding electric vehicles to the equation only exacerbates the problem. Add a home or commercial generator, you say? Yeah, got one. They run off natural gas, as do power generation plants. As such, that spigot was turned off as well and/or rationed.

We can't keep the damn lights on 100% of the time. We can't keep the heat on to prevent people from dying of hypothermia. We can't keep pipes from freezing and busting due to power loss that ruin people's lives. Quick fact - most low income and rural families don't even have home insurance. Pipes freeze? It's on their dime.

I'm an engineer, albeit mechanical, but I have a electricians license in addition. Basic knowledge is missing from this entire green topic. Power can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. At each change, or exchange point, there is loss. It takes the same amount of energy to move from point A to B, whether it is electric vehicles or ICE vehicles. Yes, there are many ways to generate power. But none of the alternate (green) methods are capable of continuous power gen and supply. Wind mills, you say? Yeah, Texas had them as well. They froze in place and couldn't generate power.

So until the grid can support 330 million homes, millions of business, refineries, and 500 million cars charging, don't preach at me about a situation that which you don't understand.

Until an electric vehicle can pull my gooseneck horse trailer, or 3 cord of wood on my gooseneck trailer, or my travel trailer with the same travel distance as my Duramax, all over the country, sod off. The juice ain't worth the squeeze for any of middle America that has a life outside of commuting from their condo to their cubicle.

I knew the left was completely full of crap on the environmental issue when they did absolutely nothing during the first Obama administration (when he had enough votes to do almost anything he wanted). Instead of spending a trillion or two on a new grid, solar (and realistically, a crapload of nuclear plants) they spent it on bridges to nowhere and midnight basketball. They don't care about these issues, they just like moralizing and panicking their base into votes.

pinzgauer
03-09-22, 20:59
Drive it in 20 degree weather and see what you range is bud.Nissan leaf used a high efficiency heat pump. Also had heated seats and steering wheels.

Much more efficient than resistive heating some of the older EVs had. It might have taken 5% off of the range, and the Tesla with its bigger battery will be probably half that.

But the dude lives in S Florida, he sees probably more of a concern than heating :-)

pinzgauer
03-09-22, 21:12
I live in Oklahoma. In 2021, we had severe weather with colder than normal temperatures for an extended duration.
Snip
I'm an engineer, albeit mechanical, but I have a electricians license in addition. Basic knowledge is missing from this entire green topic. Power can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. At each change, or exchange point, there is loss.

The Texas/Oklahoma outage was due to several stupid decisions, some green, some not.

The worst thing is they forced replacement of the natural gas powered pumps on the pipelines with electric to reduce emissions. So when there was an electrical outage, fuel of any kind couldn't flow. That was the heart of the issue.

That along with the wind turbines cheaping out and not putting anti-icing devices which are required up north and in Europe.

As to engineering principles, as a mechanical engineer you would also understand about efficiency, or should.

For a given caloric input, which is more efficient? large-scale, highly optimized gas turbine multi-megawatt generating plants? Or a million independent internal combustion motors and varying states of repair operated in a wide range of RPMs. (You know the answer to this intuitively)

Remember the high voltage electrical grid distribution is very efficient, minimal losses. But yes, there's also the efficiency of charging a battery, you lose some energy to heat.

There are a lot of reasons the Biden administration cold turkey, hard conversion to Green EVs is just stupid. But it's not efficiency, it's practicality.

Tanner
03-09-22, 21:33
So until the grid can support 330 million homes, millions of business, refineries, and 500 million cars charging, don't preach at me about a situation that which you don't understand.Until an electric vehicle can pull my gooseneck horse trailer, or 3 cord of wood on my gooseneck trailer, or my travel trailer with the same travel distance as my Duramax, all over the country, sod off. The juice ain't worth the squeeze for any of middle America that has a life outside of commuting from their condo to their cubicle.

I was not preaching about 'being green', I do not care about 'being green'. My comment/post merely stated how the EV Tesla Plaid is an awesome vehicle akin to any sports car, i.e., Porsches, Lambos, etc. As another poster stated, most who purchase these cars don't care about saving gas, or the environment. These individuals merely enjoy the 'coolness factor' more than anything and the fact that they're fun and fast AF! Hell, my other car is gas guzzling Macan S. If I resided in a more rural area with limited facilities, problematic roads, longer distances between gas stations, my choice of vehicle would be something a bit more practical to the terrain, but I don't, hence my choice of vehicles. NOTHING at all with being green. As far as traveling/driving across the country, I don't. The max distance is +/-250 miles from my home, anything further, thats why God created airplanes.

Adrenaline_6
03-10-22, 17:22

Umm...straight line...ok. It crashed into a guardrail while testing on the Nurburgring. At a $150,000, that's no bueno.

Don't get me wrong, I bet it's lots of fun, but at that price it better be. Not everyone here has that kind of money either.

titsonritz
03-10-22, 17:24
My rig has a 60 gallon tank + gets 6-7mpg = Let's go Brandon!

Do the math.

utahjeepr
03-10-22, 17:44
Don't worry, Joe is gonna trade ICBMs to Iran for gas and diesel.

TomMcC
03-10-22, 18:08
Don't worry, Joe is gonna trade ICBMs to Iran for gas and diesel.

The mullahs are going roll him, it's just a matter of how bad. Maduro will roll him too. When you go begging that's what happens. It reminds of the days when Jimmy Carter got rolled by OPEC in the 70's.

HKGuns
03-10-22, 18:43
My rig has a 60 gallon tank + gets 6-7mpg = Let's go Brandon!

Do the math.

I filled up the old lady’s rig today. Standard 87 Octane $4.15 / gal.

Let’s go Brandon

pinzgauer
03-10-22, 19:06
The mullahs are going roll him, it's just a matter of how bad. Maduro will roll him too. When you go begging that's what happens. It reminds of the days when Jimmy Carter got rolled by OPEC in the 70's.Saudi and UAE would not come to the phone when Brandon called today.

Literally, what a diss. They knew he was calling to beg for more production and chose to ignore him.

They only respect power. I know they would have answered Trump's call.

Inkslinger
03-10-22, 19:09
Saudi and UAE would not come to the phone when Brandon called today.

Literally, what a diss. They knew he was calling to beg for more production and chose to ignore him.

Maybe Brandon should take that approach the next time they place an order for a couple billion dollars worth of weaponry.

Artos
03-10-22, 19:17
Again...'they' have no desire for anything carbon based. In there own words / The evidence is kinder garden level.

Drill baby drill.

https://twitter.com/SeanSouthardKY/status/1501712668499009542

TomMcC
03-10-22, 19:30
Maybe Brandon should take that approach the next time they place an order for a couple billion dollars worth of weaponry.

That makes him being ignored even worse. They don't even care that their weapons come from the US. Maybe he can hold spare parts for their F-15s over their heads.

Inkslinger
03-10-22, 19:39
That makes him being ignored even worse. They don't even care that their weapons come from the US. Maybe he can hold spare parts for their F-15s over their heads.

Make it clear to them that they’ll never see a single bullet unless our needs are met.

TomMcC
03-10-22, 19:47
Make it clear to them that they’ll never see a single bullet unless our needs are met.

Since he's not going to drill it, seems, forever, it's worth a shot.

john armond
03-11-22, 07:16

How many countries flags have AKs on them? There will always be another supplier for them.

gsd2053
03-11-22, 07:52
Saudi and UAE would not come to the phone when Brandon called today.

Shit, that's the Big Guy your talkin about. Those fools are to busy canning up that Dino Juice to be talkin on the phone.

Pssssht, prolly threw in an extra 10% just for the big guy.

Inkslinger
03-11-22, 07:54
How many countries flags have AKs on them? There will always be another supplier for them.

Small arms aren’t the problem. Let them try to get the high value assets that equal American tech and capabilities from another country.

john armond
03-11-22, 08:11
Small arms aren’t the problem. Let them try to get the high value assets that equal American tech and capabilities from another country.

Good point I missed in my rapid post.
Thanks.