PDA

View Full Version : This one got me instantly banned on Facebook.

camoman
03-09-22, 08:36
So desperate to keep the masses asleep, but they are failing miserably. Here is a picture of the Ukrainian army, everyone is so quick to back.

https://i.postimg.cc/sg2Pr1Bj/A03-AE710-07-A1-4-DB3-8029-BD37-DADDC102.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Business_Casual
03-09-22, 08:48
Actually I believe the Azov Battalion is National Guard. Also, while that image is possible, even probable, how can we verify that? Could as easily be Russian disinfo. Admittedly not as likely an option.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-09-22, 08:52
Thank God that Putin is going to de-Nazi-ify the place. Also depopulate it, decimate it, and generally destroy it, but I'm sure there is a NAZI somewhere in there.

sgtrock82
03-09-22, 09:02
There was a big stink over the azov battalion about a month before the invasion. Ian McCollum at forgotten weapon/headstamp publishing had received the memoir from a swedish volunteer to the Ukrainian fight ca. 2014-2015 and had plans to publish it. He fired up the Kickstarter campaign and then had to shut it down just as fast as the interwebs blew up over accusations of attempting to publish "Nazi" memoirs(like that hasn't been done a thousand times before) ...and basically "how dare he!"

He seemed to be pretty ignorant of the supposed background of the battalion and there is supposedly nothing questionable in the memoir but they scared the pants off of him and they threw in the towel on the book project. I wonder how that whole thing would have gone done had it happened now lol

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

camoman
03-09-22, 09:04
Actually I believe the Azov Battalion is National Guard. Also, while that image is possible, even probable, how can we verify that? Could as easily be Russian disinfo. Admittedly not as likely an option.

I know there is no way to prove the picture is legitimate. But what can be proven, is that in 2014 known Nazi collaborator, billionaire George Soros toppled the dually elected officials in the Ukraine, through market manipulation, and various destabilization programs ..it was called the "color revolution"

George Soros has already admitted the days of the Nazi occupation, were the happiest days of his life.
The writing is on the wall.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-09-22, 09:09
I know there is no way to prove the picture is legitimate. But what can be proven, is that in 2014 known Nazi collaborator, billionaire George Soros toppled the dually elected officials in the Ukraine, through market manipulation, and various destabilization programs ..it was called the "color revolution"

George Soros has already admitted the days of the Nazi occupation, were the happiest days of his life.

Actually, The Wall came down and the Kremlin lost. Unfortunately, the graffiti on that wall against domination by the Kremlin from then has been forgotten.

Business_Casual
03-09-22, 09:20

Yes, I am well aware.

The NATO flag is a nice touch.

03-09-22, 09:29
So desperate to keep the masses asleep, but they are failing miserably. Here is a picture of the Ukrainian army, everyone is so quick to back.

https://i.postimg.cc/sg2Pr1Bj/A03-AE710-07-A1-4-DB3-8029-BD37-DADDC102.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Have you considered that they simply banned you for the image? What was the rest of the context?

Also, you’ll want to find some less echo-chambery things to read about 2014.

TomMcC
03-09-22, 10:22
Is the problem of Nazi's greater than these 19 guys?

docsherm
03-09-22, 10:30
Try posting this:

Apparently wearing the black sun?

"The Black Sun is a Nazi symbol, a type of sun wheel employed in a post–Nazi Germany context by neo-Nazis also in some strains of Satanism. The symbol's design consists of twelve radial sig runes, similar to the symbols employed by the SS in their logo. It first appeared in Nazi Germany as a design element in a castle at Wewelsburg remodeled and expanded by the head of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, which he intended to be a center for the SS."

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/photo_2022-03-09_07-17-26-jpg.7823888/

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/photo_2022-03-09_07-17-26-2-jpg.7823889/

camoman
03-09-22, 10:45
Yes, I am well aware.

The NATO flag is a nice touch.

Not everyone is aware though. I think it's important to know what one is backing, instead of just being slaves to the official narrative.

I truly do believe that in Operation Paper Clip, most of the Nazi command were repositioned in other areas of importance...like UN, Nasa, Who...etc. We know the official story...but with all of the current events unfolding across the world, I wonder how far our country has been infiltrated?

camoman
03-09-22, 10:48
Have you considered that they simply banned you for the image? What was the rest of the context?

Also, you’ll want to find some less echo-chambery things to read about 2014.

That could be possible, but it is also possible that FB is censoring the truth....which I think we can all agree FB does.

camoman
03-09-22, 10:50

Well, of course I can only speculate. But I think it's pretty obvious, all things considered.

markm
03-09-22, 10:52
Facebook... Now that's a name I've not heard in a long long time.

camoman
03-09-22, 10:53
Try posting this:

"The Black Sun is a Nazi symbol, a type of sun wheel employed in a post–Nazi Germany context by neo-Nazis also in some strains of Satanism. The symbol's design consists of twelve radial sig runes, similar to the symbols employed by the SS in their logo. It first appeared in Nazi Germany as a design element in a castle at Wewelsburg remodeled and expanded by the head of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, which he intended to be a center for the SS."

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/photo_2022-03-09_07-17-26-jpg.7823888/

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/photo_2022-03-09_07-17-26-2-jpg.7823889/

I will, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

camoman
03-09-22, 11:02
Facebook... Now that's a name I've not heard in a long long time.

Good for you, seriously. I can't wait until it's memory is nothing more then that.

03-09-22, 11:04
That could be possible, but it is also possible that FB is censoring the truth....which I think we can all agree FB does.

So what was the rest of the context that you posted there? Ban does not equal true (or untrue) when they also simply ban some images and types of images. I’ve noticed that it is easier for some people to get banned for pictures than others, though. Some friends and I tested this, and it was very difficult for me to get banned, but easy for some, posting the same, escalating, types of stuff, in the same groups. And I never got permabanned, just closed my account when we finished the experiment. So I’m always curious about the context.

Don’t mistake this as a defense of that site or its policies, please.

camoman
03-09-22, 11:09
So what was the rest of the context that you posted there? Ban does not equal true (or untrue) when they also simply ban some images and types of images. I’ve noticed that it is easier for some people to get banned for pictures than others, though. Some friends and I tested this, and it was very difficult for me to get banned, but easy for some, posting the same, escalating, types of stuff, in the same groups. And I never got permabanned, just closed my account when we finished the experiment. So I’m always curious about the context.

Don’t mistake this as a defense of that site or its policies, please.

No, the context was defiantly not "ban" material.
I believe my exact words were "Not enough people even do the research, needed to know what they are backing"
The news should not dictate your moral compass. Research should!

glocktogo
03-09-22, 11:16

Jewish-Ukrainian President Zelensky signed an agreement with the Azov Battalion, which folded them into the Ukrainian National Guard. This probably aligns with the whole “who would a Ukrainian rather kill, a German or a a Russian?” “A German, always business before pleasure!”

They numbered around 900 before the invasion. They were notorious for killing pro-Russian separatists in the Donbas region. Obviously Zelensky and Ukraine consider Russia a bigger threat than a local neo-Nazi group, particularly when they have a common enemy.

C-grunt
03-09-22, 11:26
Jewish-Ukrainian President Zelensky signed an agreement with the Azov Battalion, which folded them into the Ukrainian National Guard. This probably aligns with the whole “who would a Ukrainian rather kill, a German or a a Russian?” “A German, always business before pleasure!”

They numbered around 900 before the invasion. They were notorious for killing pro-Russian separatists in the Donbas region. Obviously Zelensky and Ukraine consider Russia a bigger threat than a local neo-Nazi group, particularly when they have a common enemy.

Thank you

camoman
03-09-22, 11:34

Thats just it, Russia and Ukraine weren't enemies before their country was overthrown by a Nazi collaborator, with the help from the deep state.
I wonder how the Ukrainian populous feels about this? I mean I'm not there, and know nobody from the region...but I do know there is lots of history...almost brotherhood between the two.

glocktogo
03-09-22, 11:39
Thats just it, Russia and Ukraine weren't enemies before their country was overthrown by a Nazi collaborator, with the help from tge deep state.
I wonder how the Ukrainian populous feels about this? I mean I'm not there, and know nobody from the region...but I do know there is lots of history...almost brotherhood between the two.

I’m sorry, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. Russia and Ukraine have been blood enemies since before WWII. You need to do some deep background on the subject.

I should clarify, the Ukrainians don’t necessarily consider Russian people enemies. Many Russians live peacefully in Ukraine. Ukrainians hate Russian government and leaders, while Russian government and leaders consider Ukrainians to be lesser Russians.

camoman
03-09-22, 11:41
I’m sorry, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. Russia and Ukraine have been blood enemies since before WWII. You need to do some deep background on the subject.

You're right, I never have studied too awful much about Russia, or Ukraine.
Most of the history I studied was about ww2, and Vietnam, and that was long ago.

TomMcC
03-09-22, 11:44

Thanks. Seems very strange that a Jew would enlist the help of just 900 neo-nazis. The fear of Russia must have been staggering.

glocktogo
03-09-22, 11:49
Thanks. Seems very strange that a Jew would enlist the help of just 900 neo-nazis. The fear of Russia must have been staggering.

Yeah, I can’t imagine that deal was easy for him to make. In the end, the greater fear was fully justified.

utahjeepr
03-09-22, 11:51

Well. Who better to send against the Russians first than a bunch of Nazis? Don't even have to care about their losses. Talk about expendable. ;)

TomMcC
03-09-22, 11:59
Well. Who better to send against the Russians first than a bunch of Nazis? Don't even have to care about their losses. Talk about expendable. ;)

Maybe. Maybe Z saw the writing on the wall, Russian invasion, and we'll throw these fools into the frontline grinder...if they kill some Russians good, if they kill some Russians and get killed themselves...better???

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-09-22, 12:12
Plenty of Neo Nazis here in the USA, even in our military. I’m not for getting involved in this one, but this seems like a moot point.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 12:19
Don’t feel bad Putin lovers, I just picked up a three day ban for saying that the Russians look like a monkey trying to f$&k a football.

utahjeepr
03-09-22, 12:25
Maybe. Maybe Z saw the writing on the wall, Russian invasion, and we'll throw these fools into the frontline grinder...if they kill some Russians good, if they kill some Russians and get killed themselves...better???

Don't forget, they have been fighting against the Russian military (leading the "separatists") in the Donbas for years. They essentially took a militia group that they did not control and brought them "into the fold" and therefore within the control of the Ukrainian military. At least to some degree.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 12:31
Plus, you know you’ve reached peak tinfoil when people are exposing how the Nazis are a Jewish conspiracy.

SomeOtherGuy
03-09-22, 13:02
Some background reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
* not usually a site I'd mention (See my signature) but this article seems to be detailed

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Azov_Battalion
similar content

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment
another angle

From a foreign policy perspective this is kinda like the US supporting the Taliban and their precursors... allies of convenience, what could possibly go wrong?

It's fantastic to see all the braindead liberal NPCs in the USA put little Ukrainian flags on their fakebook photo, etc., and cheerfully support ultranationalists. Same liberal NPCs who consider it "fascist" for an American to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't endorse overt racial discrimination?"

Finally, it doesn't take much reading about the original Nazis to wonder how any Slavic people would adopt Nazi ideology less than a century later. Oh, Slavs were really popular with the Nazis.

Todd.K
03-09-22, 14:42
I truly do believe that in Operation Paper Clip, most of the Nazi command were repositioned in other areas of importance...like UN, Nasa, Who...etc. We know the official story...but with all of the current events unfolding across the world, I wonder how far our country has been infiltrated?

Our government is full of neo-marxists, not nazi. It is obvious and not even hidden. CRT, antifa, BLM… all openly neo-marxist

Alex V
03-09-22, 15:49
Let's be honest here, Ukrainians' hatred for Russians did lead to some very awkward bedfellows.

During WW2 Ukrainian nationalists did partner with Germany against the Russians in the hope of one day having a free Ukraine. Stepan Andriyovych Bandera is a Ukrainian folk hero but he did work with the Nazis during WW2. As the war drew to a close the Nazis sent him to a concentration camp because he would not stop the dream of Ukrainian independence but he still did work with them in the beginning.

scooter22
03-09-22, 16:08
Yes, Azov is a neo-Nazi group. Not "nazi" like when lefties in the US call anyone they disagree with nazis.

Azov is responsible for the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.

"How Ukraine’s Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia"

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/nazis-ukrainian-war-russia/

"Flashback: That Time McCain Met And Praised Actual Neo-Nazis In Ukraine"

https://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/flashback-that-time-mccain-met-and-praised-actual-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

"Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine?"

https://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/is_the_us_backing_neo_nazis_in_ukraine_partner/

Here are McCain and Graham visiting Donbas 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiJTvAnDeIU

titsonritz
03-09-22, 16:12
Getting banned from Faceplant, there's a challenge.

alx01
03-09-22, 16:37
Yes, Azov is a neo-Nazi group. Not "nazi" like when lefties in the US call anyone they disagree with nazis.

Azov is responsible for the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.

Hold on there. Are you saying that we've been sending billions of dollars worth of military equipment including portable SAMs and antitank weapons to Ukrainian military which then transferred some of it to Nazi units within mil?

Why would somebody do that? How come this was not vetted by our Military or the State Department? Is shooting down civilian planes by Nazi groups in Europe not a concern?

CRAMBONE
03-09-22, 16:44
Well, Putin did say he was going to de-Nazify, that’s why he was invading. Of course when the Russians say something and there is immediate concrete proof I usually take that with a grain of salt. That doesn’t mean I think everyone in the Ukrainian army are saints but they are the ones who are being invaded. And not the ones doing the inviting.

In the 30s and 40s the Ukrainians were forced to choose between someone that had already massacred a lot of Ukrainians and someone that may massacre a lot of Ukrainians.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 17:47
Hilariously, people are here trying to convince us a nation with a a Jewish President are nazis meanwhile members are Putin’s inner circle are actual nazis.

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/that-time-a-texan-neo-nazi-and-a-russian-fascist-got-into-a-room-together-6ec1ed63129f

The_War_Wagon
03-09-22, 18:12
I spend more time banned at Facetard than active there - wear it like a badge of honor young man!

TomMcC
03-09-22, 18:58
Well, Putin did say he was going to de-Nazify, that’s why he was invading. Of course when the Russians say something and there is immediate concrete proof I usually take that with a grain of salt. That doesn’t mean I think everyone in the Ukrainian army are saints but they are the ones who are being invaded. And not the ones doing the inviting.

In the 30s and 40s the Ukrainians were forced to choose between someone that had already massacred a lot of Ukrainians and someone that may massacre a lot of Ukrainians.

First, the Jewish guy got them, then gave them to the nazis. What planet is this? I joke...I think.

scooter22
03-09-22, 19:01
Hilariously, people are here trying to convince us a nation with a a Jewish President are nazis meanwhile members are Putin’s inner circle are actual nazis.

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/that-time-a-texan-neo-nazi-and-a-russian-fascist-got-into-a-room-together-6ec1ed63129f

You feeling ok?

"How Ukraine’s Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia"

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/nazis-ukrainian-war-russia/

HKGuns
03-09-22, 19:16

So now we are judging an entire Country based on a single picture of 20 dudes?

Gotcha.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 19:17
You feeling ok?

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/n...an-war-russia/gotta get up earlier than that…

“The Grayzone has been criticized "for its coverage of authoritarian regimes".[3][10][23] Bruce Bawer, writing in Commentary, described The Grayzone as "a one-stop propaganda shop, devoted largely to pushing a pro-Assad line on Syria, a pro-regime line on Venezuela, a pro-Putin line on Russia, and a pro-Hamas line on Israel and Palestine".[23] Nerma Jelacic, writing in the Index on Censorship, described The Grayzone as "a Kremlin-connected online outlet that pushes pro-Russian conspiracy theories and genocide denial."[28]”

Good job directly posting Kremlin propaganda

scooter22
03-09-22, 19:51
gotta get up earlier than that…

“The Grayzone has been criticized "for its coverage of authoritarian regimes".[3][10][23] Bruce Bawer, writing in Commentary, described The Grayzone as "a one-stop propaganda shop, devoted largely to pushing a pro-Assad line on Syria, a pro-regime line on Venezuela, a pro-Putin line on Russia, and a pro-Hamas line on Israel and Palestine".[23] Nerma Jelacic, writing in the Index on Censorship, described The Grayzone as "a Kremlin-connected online outlet that pushes pro-Russian conspiracy theories and genocide denial."[28]”

Good job directly posting Kremlin propaganda

Cool Wikipedia copypasta. Now do FOX News. :laugh:

I challenge you to use DuckDuckGo and read about Ukraine, Azov, neo-Nazis, Zelenskyy, NATO expansion, the Maidan Revolution, etc. Post your conclusions.

I bet you won't. I bet you'll sit in front of your TV, and re-post more BS "stand with Ukraine" "Putin is boogey man" nonsense.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-09-22, 20:26
I read Russian propaganda sites just like you...I just understand what they are.

Alex V
03-09-22, 20:51

Exactly. So far I’ve seen two photos which claim to be showing the black sun symbology on a Ukrainian military uniform. That’s like seeing the photo of that moron at West Point in a Che tshirt and saying the entirety of the US Army as communists.

scooter22
03-09-22, 20:55
I read Russian propaganda sites just like you...I just understand what they are.

Do you understand US propaganda or nah?

yoni
03-09-22, 21:55
Many of the militias that have been fighting in the east of Ukraine for the last years are neo Nazi's.

Why would a Jewish President fold them into the National Guard, a few reasons, first they are fighting the russians and second hopefully the russians will thin the heard of these idiots.

scooter22
03-09-22, 21:59

This is on Gray Zone, so it's just Russian propaganda right?

"Victoria Nuland declares US is protecting ‘biological research facilities’ in Ukraine"

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/09/victoria-nuland-us-biological-research-facilities-ukraine/

Nuland is Robert Kagan's wife. Robert Kagan co-created the Project for a New American Century. Remember WMD's in Iraq? Yeah, that guy.

I totally trust her...

Is it not RU propaganda if I post it from a different source?

https://twitter.com/viro_cogito/status/1501321439743393798

Or are we going to believe the FOX news lady?

https://twitter.com/Classical_Ali/status/1501763684439314433

Maybe the US Department of State?

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1501724524311678980

SteyrAUG
03-09-22, 22:07
Try posting this:

So question, is it a nazi symbol or just one of many they hijacked that trace their roots back to older nordic religions and beliefs. The entire aryan thing is actually Hindu and the swastika stolen from Buddhism.

Either way I'm sure neo nazis exist in the Ukraine (as they do everywhere but probably Germany), but I'm not sure that makes Ukraine a nazi state or anything.

Back in the 90s I've seen members of the US military pose with WAR and AN iconography but not sure that indicts the US military in any way, shape or form. I recall one guy who got a Christian Identity tattoo and was loosely connected to the AN crowd, can't remember if he got bounced or not, SPLC made a big deal about him and how it suggested that "large parts of the US military had been infiltrated by anti semetic hate groups" or some similar shit. About as ridiculous as the OP in this thread.

Anyway...

All Dems are Pedos, All Ukranians are Nazis and all Russians are Nazis.

glocktogo
03-09-22, 22:13
Do you understand US propaganda or nah?

Posting Putin propaganda is NOT an effective condemnation of Western propaganda. It’s just adding more noise to the ratio.

There are more layers to this conflict than a sack full of onions. No one has clean hands and there are no innocents. But if you tally up every side’s bad acts (and there are a lot more than two sides), Putin’s list will still eclipse everyone else’s list combined.

You don’t have to support Ukraine. You don’t have to support NATO or the EU. You don’t even have to support the US or either of it’s political parties.

Just condemn Putin and leave it at that. Anything else is just fractionally supporting Putin, and you’ll never convince anyone on this forum that Putin has any right to invade or control Ukraine.

scooter22
03-09-22, 22:35
Posting Putin propaganda is NOT an effective condemnation of Western propaganda. It’s just adding more noise to the ratio.

There are more layers to this conflict than a sack full of onions. No one has clean hands and there are no innocents. But if you tally up every side’s bad acts (and there are a lot more than two sides), Putin’s list will still eclipse everyone else’s list combined.

You don’t have to support Ukraine. You don’t have to support NATO or the EU. You don’t even have to support the US or either of it’s political parties.

Just condemn Putin and leave it at that. Anything else is just fractionally supporting Putin, and you’ll never convince anyone on this forum that Putin has any right to invade or control Ukraine.

Like it or not; I posted reality.

Azov is a neo-Nazi group that killed thousands of Ukrainians in Ukraine, and is now officially a part of the Ukrainian NG.

These are facts. That's all I'm saying.

What now?

Jellybean
03-09-22, 22:41
Exactly. So far I’ve seen two photos which claim to be showing the black sun symbology on a Ukrainian military uniform. That’s like seeing the photo of that moron at West Point in a Che tshirt and saying the entirety of the US Army as communists.
It's also hilariously and blatantly ignoring the fact that there is a good bit of social cross-over with a number of "ermagherdtehnawtzeeszarecoming!" symbology, like the black sun, triple-triangle, and various nordic runes and such. Like...that stuff is around quite a bit in more places than one.

All Dems are Pedos, All Ukranians are Nazis and all Russians are Nazis.

Oh no my friend, they are not only nazis, they are JEWISH NAZIS!
Russia is ZOG, Ukraine defends the west!
NO WAIT!
Ukraine is ZOG, Russia stands for the west!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, on the bright side then, I guess we can expect a permanent respite from Antifa as they rush pell-mell across the pond to punch all the nazis in the face. Goodness me, however will they pick a side....
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Two-Buttons.jpg

Jellybean
03-09-22, 22:56

Azov is a neo-Nazi group that killed thousands of Ukrainians in Ukraine, and is now officially a part of the Ukrainian NG.

What now?

Show of hands-
How many people here, or in the entire country, do you think knew these folks existed a week ago?
How many people here, or in the entire country, do you think cared about what misdeeds they may or may not have done, a week ago?

But y'all got your white hats on now. Nothing at all convenient about this either....
What this is here, is what they outside bubble of the USA call "realpolitik", when you can't scream away your political opponents to the sky. Or you know... end up actually needing them.
Meanwhile there's like 10k Chechens headed to Ukraine, but no biggie.
#facts

glocktogo
03-09-22, 22:57

What now?

But what is your purpose in saying these things? You have a purpose, otherwise you wouldn’t be so strident about it. I mean it’s not like the Azov Battalion is coming to kill you personally. Or are they?

SteyrAUG
03-09-22, 23:04
It's also hilariously and blatantly ignoring the fact that there is a good bit of social cross-over with a number of "ermagherdtehnawtzeeszarecoming!" symbology, like the black sun, triple-triangle, and various nordic runes and such. Like...that stuff is around quite a bit in more places than one.

Oh no my friend, they are not only nazis, they are JEWISH NAZIS!
Russia is ZOG, Ukraine defends the west!
NO WAIT!
Ukraine is ZOG, Russia stands for the west!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, on the bright side then, I guess we can expect a permanent respite from Antifa as they rush pell-mell across the pond to punch all the nazis in the face. Goodness me, however will they pick a side....

All I know is based upon historic events, if I have to pick a team in the whole Ukraine vs Russia thing, it's probably gonna be Ukraine...if for no other reason than Anna Kornikova. Boys in the Ukraine...this is what you are fighting for.

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Anna-Kournikova-bikini-pic.jpg

scooter22
03-09-22, 23:08
But what is your purpose in saying these things? You have a purpose, otherwise you wouldn’t be so strident about it. I mean it’s not like the Azov Battalion is coming to kill you personally. Or are they?

Pretty soon the US will be directly involved.

It's important to know that we won't be fighting alongside the good guys, despite what the party narrative is.

There are no good guys in this.

It's tiresome watching retards waving blue and yellow flags acting like they're helping.

SteyrAUG
03-09-22, 23:09

Honestly, if we got invaded by China (never gonna happen but whatever), and a bunch of rednecks from the local Klan group showed up to ALSO shoot at the Chinese, I'm NOT gonna stop shooting at the Chinese to discuss the particular politics of a bunch of rednecks who are helping me. Hell if Russians showed up (and I mean people not the military of the Russian Federation) to help me shoot at Chinese I'd be glad to have them even if they are actual communists. We can sort that out later.

Be glad to have that conversation AFTER the war, maybe I can even unf*ck some of their views, maybe not.

SteyrAUG
03-09-22, 23:10

It's important to know that we won't be fighting alongside the good guys, despite what the party narrative is.

It's tiresome watching retards waving blue and yellow flags acting like they know wtf is going on.

There are no "good guys" in Ukraine?

Jellybean
03-09-22, 23:23

It's tiresome watching retards waving blue and yellow flags acting like they're helping.

Now that I can agree with.

All I know is based upon historic events, if I have to pick a team in the whole Ukraine vs Russia thing, it's probably gonna be Ukraine...if for no other reason than Anna Kornikova. Boys in the Ukraine...this is what you are fighting for.
Seems cute and has potential but WAYYYYY to much filter/makeup going on in there, like, obviously so. Ew. :laugh:

glocktogo
03-09-22, 23:25

There are no "good guys" in Ukraine?

When I was young and impressionable, I used to think I knew what “good guys” were. Now I’m pretty sure there are no good guys anymore.

SteyrAUG
03-09-22, 23:54
Now that I can agree with.

Seems cute and has potential but WAYYYYY to much filter/makeup going on in there, like, obviously so. Ew. :laugh:

So I actually met her more than a few times in person, here is what she looks like on a ordinary day.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/cb/ee/fccbee43fb5927535beb99bfbd16f465.jpg

Buncheong
03-10-22, 03:46
The USA is crumbling in real time: unpayable debts, wide-open borders, skyrocketing crime, decaying infrastructure, unaccountable government at every level, and on and on and on, yet somehow, grown men still advocate for war with yet another, far away country, even after having lost miserably in Afghanistan.

Low IQ on parade.

tgizzard
03-10-22, 05:39
The USA is crumbling in real time: unpayable debts, wide-open borders, skyrocketing crime, decaying infrastructure, unaccountable government at every level, and on and on and on, yet somehow, grown men still advocate for war with yet another, far away country, even after having lost miserably in Afghanistan.

Low IQ on parade.

Spot on 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoni
03-10-22, 05:42
I went to the gray zone and it is a bunch of bullshit. They are pro Iran anti Israel.

Don't believe anything written on this sight.

Business_Casual
03-10-22, 05:50

This is true.

03-10-22, 06:48
Its cute how several of you scroll right past AlexV and just keep talking like he didn’t say anything.

pinzgauer
03-10-22, 08:13

Low IQ on parade.Exactly who is advocating for US war in Ukraine, presumably against Russia?

utahjeepr
03-10-22, 08:19
Uhm, sorry what we're you all sayin? I lost track after the pics.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-10-22, 09:29
Let's be honest here, Ukrainians' hatred for Russians did lead to some very awkward bedfellows.

During WW2 Ukrainian nationalists did partner with Germany against the Russians in the hope of one day having a free Ukraine. Stepan Andriyovych Bandera is a Ukrainian folk hero but he did work with the Nazis during WW2. As the war drew to a close the Nazis sent him to a concentration camp because he would not stop the dream of Ukrainian independence but he still did work with them in the beginning.

What do you know about it.... ;)

Sooooooo, NAZI flag, uhm that is what got it banned. An AI Bot saw that tripped it up. Show dead SS officer on the ground with a US GI holding a NAZI flag as a war trophy and see what happens...

Annnnnd, A Nazi FLag and a NATO flag.... interesting. Must be those internationalist nationalists. Sure that makes sense. So you have a flag of a unit that is supposed to be doing Russian ethnic cleansing, a NAZI flag and a NATO flag. That's a reaaaaly convenient piece of propaganda there

CRAMBONE
03-10-22, 09:49

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Anna-Kournikova-bikini-pic.jpg

And I’ve decided if for some reason I ever have to remarry, my next wife will be Ukrainian. Those chicks have sand in their guts. Have you seen the pictures of the hotties taking up arms?

utahjeepr
03-10-22, 09:50
Flags mean everything brah.

Millions of folks in the US are trying to reestablish the confederacy, cuz flags.

The earth is actually flat, cuz UN flag.

:rolleyes:

glocktogo
03-10-22, 10:32
Its cute how several of you scroll right past AlexV and just keep talking like he didn’t say anything.

Oh I picked up what he was laying down, and it's supported by both history and evidence. I don't think we need to completely disregard the AzBn, but a thousand hardliners in a country of 43 million, doesn't make their cooperation against Russia a conspiracy. This is a shitfest all around and no one will come out of it smelling like roses.

scooter22
03-10-22, 11:00
Exactly who is advocating for US war in Ukraine, presumably against Russia?

Your government, and its state-run media.

scooter22
03-10-22, 11:01

Low IQ on parade.

The low IQ are those who will say "derp derp the Democrats derp", without realizing that it is all intentional.

pinzgauer
03-10-22, 13:26
Your government, and its state-run media.Well they're taking a very long way around to do so.

Might it lead to that deliberately or accidentally? Quite possible.

My read so far is that they really wanted to stay disengaged, but had to get involved once the ukrainians showed some spirit and Europe change positions.

I think it would take more backbone then Brandon has. HRC would have committed troops already.

I see no evidence of MSM advocating for direct us involvement. I do see them cheering the Ukrainians on. Which is both news, and is not surprising. They want eyeballs (== advertising dollars) more than any political position.

Alex V
03-10-22, 16:34

I say a lot of dumb things thought, so...

What do you know about it.... ;)

Sooooooo, NAZI flag, uhm that is what got it banned. An AI Bot saw that tripped it up. Show dead SS officer on the ground with a US GI holding a NAZI flag as a war trophy and see what happens...

Annnnnd, A Nazi FLag and a NATO flag.... interesting. Must be those internationalist nationalists. Sure that makes sense. So you have a flag of a unit that is supposed to be doing Russian ethnic cleansing, a NAZI flag and a NATO flag. That's a reaaaaly convenient piece of propaganda there

I'm not really sure what you are saying here...

Here's the thing, antisemitism is everywhere. When I was starting 1st grade, my parents had to talk teachers into agreeing to have a Jewish kid in their class. One teacher agreed and out of the three first grade classes in my school she had all the Jewish kids.

Does that mean that I assume all Ukrainians are antisemitic? Absolutely not, and today, my Mom's friend who is stuck in Kiev right now told her that she hasn't seen any antisemitism in decades.

Having said that, Ukrainian Nationalists during WW2 aligned themselves with Nazis. Not because they were antisemitic, though they did see Jews as supporters of the Russian Communists, but because they needed an ally in fighting the Russians. The Germans released Bandera from prison when they took over Poland and said "help us fight the Moskali" What was he going to say? It was a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. Bandera was/is seen as a hero in Ukraine but anyone who would fight for Ukrainian independence would have been seen as a hero.

EDIT:

As far as the possibility of the "Black Sun" patch being a Nordic symbol: The legend of the founding of Kiev is that three brothers and their sister founded the city. Kyi being the oldest brother, therefore Kyiv. They were supposedly Scandinavian, which is used to explain why the Ukrainian flag is the same colors as the Swedish flag.

Jellybean
03-10-22, 23:02
So I actually met her more than a few times in person, here is what she looks like on a ordinary day.

Yeah, see, why couldn't they just stick with that? Nothing wrong there...

Anyway, back to topic...

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-10-22, 23:14
I went to the gray zone and it is a bunch of bullshit. They are pro Iran anti Israel.

Don't believe anything written on this sight.

Yup. But some people are into that.

scooter22
03-11-22, 08:44
Yup. But some people are into that.

Everything I don't like is Russian propaganda!

You can't go through the Gray Zone articles I posted and debunk what is written.

Please share your uber-unbiased definitelynotUSpropaganda sources.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220311/32157139fc0867cb51ef755affeabbe6.jpg

03-11-22, 09:32
Remember what I said about everything on the internet being curated for our fertile minds?

Todd.K
03-11-22, 10:40
Everything I don't like is Russian propaganda!

Everything I don’t like is nazi!

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-11-22, 18:48
Whoops, bad news for Russian shills....

According to DuckDuckGo's founder and CEO, Gabriel Weinberg, the privacy-focused search engine has "down-ranked" websites in its search results that are "associated with Russian disinformation."

https://mashable.com/article/duckduckgo-search-engine-russian-disinformation

Inkslinger
03-11-22, 19:09
Thank you whoever posted this. I scroll through Tapatalk and wham! That’s rare bonus while looking through a gun forum.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220312/f4b649252f0278fd77225aa1962c73d4.jpg

Outlander Systems
03-11-22, 19:42
https://64.media.tumblr.com/b44c1a1328ca8b725674913a4b6f46b6/tumblr_inline_ouzb31WSrj1speybs_1280.jpg

scooter22
03-12-22, 10:14

According to DuckDuckGo's founder and CEO, Gabriel Weinberg, the privacy-focused search engine has "down-ranked" websites in its search results that are "associated with Russian disinformation."

"The only good disinformation is American disinformation." - Greg Bell

Outlander Systems
03-12-22, 10:15
Legitimately belly laughed at this.

"The only good disinformation is American disinformation." - Greg Bell

Jellybean
03-12-22, 14:24

And so, yet another "free speech" platform all the pro-free-speech anti-google/big tech/censorship people have been lauding for the last couple years, shows its true colors.

Outlander Systems
03-12-22, 14:25
Just give up some more rights to really stick it to Putin!

And so, yet another "free speech" platform all the pro-free-speech anti-google/big tech/censorship people have been lauding for the last couple years, shows its true colors.

The_War_Wagon
03-12-22, 15:30
"The only SANCTIONED disinformation is American disinformation." - Greg Bell

FIFY!

Outlander Systems
03-12-22, 16:24
Patriotic Americans are proud of the dignity and respect that has been returned to the White House and we don't mind paying a little more at the pump and through transitory inflation to cover for the mistakes of the past administration and dig us out of a hole while also protecting democracy. There’s not a price for basic goods and services we’re not willing to pay, in order to have clean consciences. Svboda and Azov are merely Ukrainian conservatives, and the Nazi accusations are tired tropes and Russian taking points.