PDA

View Full Version : BCM BCG Finally Back In Stock

Red*Lion
03-09-22, 17:04
Get'em if you want them.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-bolt-carrier-group-mpi-auto/?utm_source=instocknotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instocknotify

Hank6046
03-09-22, 17:26
Get'em if you want them.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-bolt-carrier-group-mpi-auto/?utm_source=instocknotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instocknotify

I got the notification in my email today, I think I got one from my LGS for about $30 more 4 months ago

odugrad
03-09-22, 20:27
Just ordered one. Thanks!

gunnerblue
03-09-22, 20:45
Not to take away from BCM, but Sionics BCG’s are twenty bucks cheaper and have been available for a while and are of the same quality.

markm
03-10-22, 08:32
Not to take away from BCM, but Sionics BCG’s are twenty bucks cheaper and have been available for a while and are of the same quality.

Any time BCM has not been available, it has been because they couldn't get the product done to spec. Back when C158 was hard to get, BCM didn't have Bolts. But everyone else did. Why? Because other companies will sub something "just as good". Not BCM.

Now I'll run some other bolt groups in range blasters, but for my defense guns. BCM or Colt.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-10-22, 09:42
A couple years ago I watched a vid on BCM quality control. Does Sionics have the same or better inspection process for their bolt carrier groups?

gunnerblue
03-10-22, 10:50
Any time BCM has not been available, it has been because they couldn't get the product done to spec. Back when C158 was hard to get, BCM didn't have Bolts. But everyone else did. Why? Because other companies will sub something "just as good". Not BCM.

Now I'll run some other bolt groups in range blasters, but for my defense guns. BCM or Colt.

I have complete faith in BCM and am happy to use them in work rifles. I was just pointing out that there have been alternatives. Without turning this into a ".vs" thread, I haven't heard of Sionics being anything other than top notch. I also don't know anything about their supply line.

markm
03-10-22, 11:11
Yeah... I'm not sure on Sionics either. With Iraqgunz and Steve_O no longer there, we don't get updated info any longer.

ThirdWatcher
03-12-22, 00:42
... Now I'll run some other bolt groups in range blasters, but for my defense guns. BCM or Colt.

+1. Same here.

veeklog
03-12-22, 01:28
I got the notification on the BCG and the 14.5” SOCOM uppers were back in stock. Snagged both immediately

ubet
03-13-22, 09:51
Yeah... I'm not sure on Sionics either. With Iraqgunz and Steve_O no longer there, we don't get updated info any longer.

Iraqgunz is the reason I got my two sionics.
Has their quality dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIONICS Weapon Systems
03-13-22, 20:39
Just because we don’t post often, doesn’t mean that we don’t follow the Strictest QC Standards and Procedures. SIONICS weapons are trusted by more than 200 Law Enforcement Agencies Nationwide. If there is anything that we can do to help you or any of the members of this website, please let us know.

markm
03-14-22, 09:25

I absolutely did NOT say that. I'm just saying I don't talk to anyone currently at the company any longer.

HKGuns
03-14-22, 09:30

I purchased two this month. I can tell you their quality has absolutely not dropped and both spec'd out exactly the same.

The specifications I checked were all excellent.

Bolt support = G1
Gas Ring = G1
Bolt Tail = G2
FP Protrusion .032
Gas Key Staked excellent with OCKS
Gas Key tube = Green

markm
03-14-22, 09:53
I got the notification on the BCG and the 14.5” SOCOM uppers were back in stock. Snagged both immediately

No FSB verson SOCOM? I see that's in stock.

Johnny Rico
03-14-22, 10:12
I purchased two this month. I can tell you their quality has absolutely not dropped and both spec'd out exactly the same.

The specifications I checked were all excellent.

Bolt support = G1
Gas Ring = G1
Bolt Tail = G2
FP Protrusion .032
Gas Key Staked excellent with OCKS
Gas Key tube = Green

How long did it take you to get your order? I placed mine at the end of January and I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email.

HKGuns
03-14-22, 10:34
How long did it take you to get your order? I placed mine at the end of January and I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email.

I ordered my two on Jan 21st and they shipped on Feb. 17th. A fair amount longer than previously.

ubet
03-14-22, 16:09
I absolutely did NOT say that. I'm just saying I don't talk to anyone currently at the company any longer.

I know you did not, and I took it the wrong way maybe, or asked my question in the wrong way. But I am glad everything is clarified. I have been happy with everything of theirs I have, as well as their customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red*Lion
03-17-22, 09:55
BCM bolts are not back in stock as well.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-ar15-bolt-assembly-mpi/?utm_source=instocknotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instocknotify

ssc
03-17-22, 19:18
I have been completely happy with everything I have received from Sionics. I consider their products and customer service to be outstanding.

Cheers, Steve

titsonritz
03-18-22, 01:01
BCM bolts are not back in stock as well.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-ar15-bolt-assembly-mpi/?utm_source=instocknotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instocknotify

I wish they had carriers in stock, I'd buy a few. Anyone know if anyone quality is selling carrier only? Colt would be ideal or some LMT Enhanced. Seem like these days it bolts, BCGs or rifles, no carriers.

hk91308
03-18-22, 01:08
I have some that I have yet to use, are the BCM BCG’s all that reliable vs the other options out there? I have the Noveske, Geissele and KAC’s that I have been using as a baseline ..

markm
03-18-22, 09:29
I have some that I have yet to use, are the BCM BCG’s all that reliable vs the other options out there? I have the Noveske, Geissele and KAC’s that I have been using as a baseline ..

BCM is the gold standard. KAC is bad ass, but I think it has some proprietary parts/design that, for me, make it a no go. Some double spring extractor design, etc. I want standard spec compatibility.

Johnny Rico
03-18-22, 13:49
BCM is the gold standard. KAC is bad ass, but I think it has some proprietary parts/design that, for me, make it a no go. Some double spring extractor design, etc. I want standard spec compatibility.

I completely understand, and I agree with you on the incompatibility issue. It's really too bad though because those proprietary parts/design are genuine improvements.

hk91308
03-18-22, 17:59

Thanks very much for the info. I’ll have to try my BCM’s soon.

ABNAK
03-18-22, 18:30

KAC also has the rounded bolt lugs and requires the KAC barrel extension which has rounded "slots", but I may be confused.....IIRC the KAC bolt itself can be used with a standard barrel extension but a regular squared-off bolt lug cannot be used with the KAC extension. Did I get that right or is it the other way around?

markm
03-18-22, 20:44
I just now got to watch this myself... I posted it in the other BEST BCG thread.

Pretty impressive QC tools that will piss of the I hate BCM masturbators here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFOZAwspYI

HKGuns
03-18-22, 21:53
KAC also has the rounded bolt lugs and requires the KAC barrel extension which has rounded "slots", but I may be confused.....IIRC the KAC bolt itself can be used with a standard barrel extension but a regular squared-off bolt lug cannot be used with the KAC extension. Did I get that right or is it the other way around?

Pretty sure Backwards. The rounded bolt is proprietary and requires a KAC Barrel extension.

markm
03-29-22, 15:48
Damn. BCM has the Govt profile M4 upper groups (FSB) in stock now. I love my BCM SOCOM, but I miss the light weight of the Govt Profile sometimes too.

Wake27
03-29-22, 19:32
Damn. BCM has the Govt profile M4 upper groups (FSB) in stock now. I love my BCM SOCOM, but I miss the light weight of the Govt Profile sometimes too.

I’ve always wondered how the BCM SOCOMs are, you really don’t see much about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markm
03-29-22, 22:51
I’ve always wondered how the BCM SOCOMs are, you really don’t see much about them.

Mine has an Aimpoint on it. I don't recall shooting it for accuracy with a magnified optic, but I assume it's like the rest of the BCMs we run.. MOAish with 77 gr OTM.