PDA

View Full Version : Was Somebody Here Recently Looking For Razors

Jellybean
03-22-22, 13:19
If you're tired of giving corpo-wokeists like Gillette your money just so they can femsplain at you, I got your back fam:
:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92UMJNjPIA

Gabriel556
03-22-22, 13:40
That’s the best 4 minutes I’ve wasted in weeks. Thanks!

Todd.K
03-22-22, 15:02
Funding YouTube with views…

No wonder we are loosing the culture war.

WillieThom
03-22-22, 15:54

Why do you think certain people come into certain threads thinking they are smarter than everyone else and spouting off all of their “truths” and other whack-a-doo conspiracy bullshit?

It’s because they go watch the YouTubes or the bitchutes or read forums and news sites and news articles that live out on the very fringes of the interwebz and let those folks tell them how they are supposed to think so that they can then come back here and parrot what they’ve been told as if it’s their own thought processes that came up with it.

…maybe.

Todd.K
03-22-22, 17:11
I’m worried about what google/youtube keeps people from seeing, not the stuff out there on the fringes.

Jellybean
03-22-22, 23:00

ROFL
No shit, seriously? Which site would you prefer?

You can't get half the crowd here to watch a YT link because they're full of their self righteous "muh techno-tyranny" bullshit.
You can't get the other half here to click a Bitchute link because they're full of their self righteous "muh notsees" bullshit.
You can't get anyone to click a link on any other alternate video site because they get all paranoid about viruses and whatever other excuses.

"Content creators" don't want to post their content to YT because "muh tech-tyranny".
Those same 'content creators' also refuse to pick an existing alternate hosting website, or create their own, because they either won't get enough traffic or are afraid of "the wrong crowd", and so these big-brains endlessly complain about censorship as they willingly chain themselves to toxic relationships with big tech because the larger viewerbase = MO MONEH! never for once figuring out the solution IS to migrate en-masse, a solution they will never take because in the end as long as the easy money keeps rolling in NOW, they find they never really gave a shit about all their "muh freedom!" blather they're building their brand off of.
"Sign up to my Patreon to fight youtube censorship!"
Is it really any different than "do this dance on tik-tok to save Ukraine"?
They go on and on ALL the time about what a stranglehold "big tech" has on everything, and I am STILL WAITING for any of them to throw down their own big tech pacifier and step the f*** up, just like I'm STILL waiting for all the anti-China tards to stop buying Holosuns left and right, or mass- boycott walmart and amazon.

And so yet again, here we have somebody trying to actually DO something about a current issue, that ironically, we JUST discussed right here on this forum. Regardless of whether or not I'm in love with Dailywire, I'll give credit where it's due.
And the first thought to go through some people's heads... is what a sin that they posted it on youtube.
Unbelievable....

We've lost the culture war for far bigger and deeper reasons than giving youtube views, but nobody wants to really get into the nitty gritty of that, because of course those are conspiracy theories that tread perhaps a bit to close to sainted territory, let alone discussing any realistic solution. In fact it seems that every time ANY solution is presented, it is promptly cut off at the knees by erstwhile allies. It's easier to blame some group "out there" than admit half the problem is us. Just keep coming back to kick the football.
What a time to be alive.... :rolleyes:

czgunner
03-22-22, 23:32
If you're tired of giving corpo-wokeists like Gillette your money just so they can femsplain at you, I got your back fam:
[emoji23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92UMJNjPIAThat was me.
Thank you for sharing. That's great.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk