PDA

View Full Version : Russian Navy has a bad week

mack7.62
03-24-22, 06:06
Two senior officers and at least one ship. I don't know how many of the Azov Battalion are Nazi's but it does appear they are hard as woodpecker lips.

Russian officials confirmed that the Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet for military-political affairs, Captain of the 1st Rank Andrei Paly (born and raised in Kyiv) was killed in Mariupol.

Col. Alexei Sharov, commander of the 810th Guards Brigade of the Russian Marines, is the latest Russian military officer to die in the war, according to Ukrainian officials. Sharov was reportedly killed Tuesday in Mariupol

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60859337

A Russian landing ship has been destroyed and two other boats have been damaged in the occupied Ukrainian port city of Berdyansk, say Ukrainian officials.

The Ukrainian military posted footage early on Friday and said the Orsk had been hit by its forces.

Details of what caused the explosion and fire on board the ship are unclear.

Berdyansk, which is west of the besieged port of Mariupol, was seized four days after Russia invaded Ukraine.

mack7.62
03-24-22, 07:44
Granger
@GrangerE04117
·
5h
Details I got about the attack.

At 7:45 AM, a Tochka-U SRBM was fired towards the landing ships Saratov, Tsesar Kunikov, and Novocherkassk.

> Saratov sunk at a depth of 5 meters
> Kunikov and Novercherkassk left port damaged. 8 killed on Kunikov and 3 killed and 3 injured..
Quote Tweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5ZVwDqLRg

glocktogo
03-24-22, 08:19
They sank Putin’s little boats. He’s not gonna be happy about this. :D

Sam
03-24-22, 08:31
The other ships were high tailing out of there, not hanging around to help their komrades. bernie sanders is very sad. LOL.

03-24-22, 08:37
They sank Putin’s little boats. He’s not gonna be happy about this. :D
Czar Nikki was said to be pretty unhappy when the tiny, inferior Japan sank his boats. How’d that turn out, again?

ddbtoth
03-24-22, 10:49
Understand why the navy doesn't like fires on board.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-24-22, 11:34
The Ukies have, and still have, SRBMs????? How many left?

Ned Christiansen
03-24-22, 11:38
I would like to know if there is a single word in Russian that conveys: "High tailing it", "Vamoose", and "skidaddle". I think it would be the word of the moment.

Radio traffic between the the fleeing vessels: "HEY, race ya back home!" "Last one home's a Putin egg!"

It's almost like they know there's something awful aboard the burning vessel-- Bio weapons? Chemical weapons? Tactical nukes? Good things to put astern.

Another word comes to mind, one I made up years ago:

Yoshacoh. YoSHaCoH--- You Shouldn't Have Come Here.

You Shouldn't Have Come Here!

Sam
03-24-22, 12:09
высокий хвост - high tailing.

давайте - vamos

LOL.

mack7.62
03-24-22, 12:55
It's almost like they know there's something awful aboard the burning vessel-- Bio weapons? Chemical weapons? Tactical nukes? Good things to put astern.[/I]

That's a good point, I hadn't considered that.

Harpoon
03-24-22, 13:26
It's a 371' Landing ship (even tanks). Nice hit. Lots of secondary's. Good intel and sabotage.

mack7.62
03-24-22, 13:48
Ukraine putting the burn on the Russian press.

#UkraineRussianWar #UkraineWar
We express our gratitude to the propagandists of @zvezdanews
, who became the spotters for the missile strike. Looking forward to more interesting stories from them. #Russian #Orsk, bye bye...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1506998521622315012

utahjeepr
03-24-22, 14:00
It's a 371' Landing ship (even tanks). Nice hit. Lots of secondary's. Good intel and sabotage.

Sounds like a bad day to be a Russian Marine.

Via con Dios "evil twin" brothers.

Coal Dragger
03-24-22, 14:13
Semper Mori assholes.

In other news the USMC decisions to move away from having tank battalions, and instead focus on units that operate anti ship missiles is looking more and more sound.

It’s being proven repeatedly that infantry with Javelin missiles is pretty capable of knocking out tanks, and now we’re seeing anti ship missile strikes being reasonably effective.

Ned Christiansen
03-24-22, 14:26
I was half expecting to see the two fleeing vessels have some ballistic or explosive waterline experiences on the way out. Well.... maybe next time.

Yoshacoh!

Wildcat
03-24-22, 16:56
.....It's almost like they know there's something awful aboard the burning vessel-- Bio weapons? Chemical weapons? Tactical nukes? Good things to put astern.

Recognizing that they might be within range for a follow-up ought to be sufficient motivation to GTFO.

Sam
03-24-22, 17:04
I have to say that I enjoyed watching the ruskie's ship blew up, I went back to look at it again. Burn your kommies.

DG23
03-24-22, 22:18
Ukraine putting the burn on the Russian press.

Ukraine has a press too. They reported what they did to their flagship frigate as soon as they heard the Russians advanced towards them in the Black Sea.

The Ukrainian navy said it scuttled its flagship frigate to prevent Russian invaders from being able to take over the ship.

The commanding officer of the Hetman Sahaidachny, the only frigate possessed by the Ukraine navy, was ordered to sink the vessel due to fear of the Russian advance in the Black Sea.

https://i.imgur.com/I24oCMG.jpg

Do they even have any ships left by now???