PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Leupold Mark 6 1-6 LPVO on LaRue Mount LIKE NEW

mdrums
04-06-22, 15:41

***SOLD*** For Sale is my Leupold Mark 6 1-6X20mm LVPO scope on a LaRue SPR-1.5 LT104 Quick Detach Mount. Optic and mount present like new. ALL MADE IN THE USA.

Here it is showing specs info and reticle on the Leupold website

https://www.leupold.com/reticle/illum-ffp-tmr-d/

Purchased new the MSRP on optic is $2400 and mount is $258 = $2658
LaRue sells this set up for $1945 PLUS SATE TAX AND SHIPPING $2100
I am selling for $1500
I will ship or meet if you are near me in Florida.
1st to send money get's it

[B]Leupold Mark 6 Rifle Scopes
The Mark 6 1-6x20mm scope was engineered using years of elite riflescope marking expertise in order to deliver relevant performance features to competition shooters and tactical operators in mid-range to CQB scenarios. Built around a rugged, ultra-bright daylight visible illumination system, the Mark 6 1-6x20mm offers a true "both eyes open" situational awareness at 1x, while also offering the ability to identify and engage targets out to several hundred meters at high magnification. Several notable mechanical/optical advances include the new low-profile, mil-based ZeroLock windage and elevation dials to prevent unintentional adjustment in the field and caliber-specific front focal plane reticles.

Daylight Visible Illumination
Daylight bright visible illumination provides a bright aiming point at 1.0x magnification. Select the optimum setting with a positive off between 7 intensity settings.

Front Focal Plane Reticle
True 1.0x magnification enables rapid "both eyes open" target acquisition. Range estimation and holdover values remain consistent throughout the power range.

M6C1 Elevation Adjustment
Zero position auto-lock prevents a loss of zero with absolute confidence until you make the decision to manually adjust.

Lightweight, Compact and Low Profile
Weighs less than 18 ounces and measures 10.4 inches long at zero diopter. Strategically enlarged power selector is accessible without altering lens cover orientation.

I can accept Pay Pal or check or If you are in Florida I will do a cash in hand Face to Face meet in public place in greater Tampa -St. Pete - Clearwater - Lakland -Ocala -Sarasota area

mdrums
04-11-22, 22:58
Dropped the price to $1500…obo

mdrums
04-12-22, 13:58
@sabre675 you messaged me on this but I can not reply because your mailbox is full with messages the website is telling me.

mdrums
04-15-22, 19:21
SOLD Listing is ended...thanks!