PDA

View Full Version : Teen killed in good old fun shooting each other wearing body armor.

markm
04-08-22, 17:36
I don't know how much dumber people in this country can get.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-teen-killed-after-boys-take-turns-shooting-at-each-other-wearing-body-armor/ar-AAW0EFG?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=145ad7f0591e42c694cbacaf661a4ef8

SteyrAUG
04-08-22, 18:21
There are only four rules needed to prevent ALL accidental / negligent shootings.

Maybe if we spent ONE DAY on that in addition to sex ed and everything else that isn't reading, writing and arithmetic. Stupidity would still win a lot of the time, but we actually could save more than the "even just one" they always talk about.

Inkslinger
04-08-22, 18:32
There are only four rules needed to prevent ALL accidental / negligent shootings.

Maybe if we spent ONE DAY on that in addition to sex ed and everything else that isn't reading, writing and arithmetic. Stupidity would still win a lot of the time, but we actually could save more than the "even just one" they always talk about.

The four rules are meaningless to imbeciles intentionally shooting at each other for shits and giggles.

LoboTBL
04-08-22, 19:25
Watch them try to blame the manufacturer of the body armor, firearm or ammunition. It can't possibly be their fault.

Evil Black Rifle
04-08-22, 20:05
Darwin Award nominee.

HKGuns
04-08-22, 21:08
Play silly games win stupid prizes.

ThirdWatcher
04-08-22, 21:13
Just when I thought I’d heard it all...

El Vaquero
04-08-22, 22:24
From four years ago. This one equally bad if not worse. Girlfriend shoots and kills boyfriend while they were filming for their YouTube channel. Thought he could stop a round from a Desert Eagle with a book.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43410816

SteyrAUG
04-08-22, 23:38
From four years ago. This one equally bad if not worse. Girlfriend shoots and kills boyfriend while they were filming for their YouTube channel. Thought he could stop a round from a Desert Eagle with a book.

Can you imagine having to be the person to live with the aftermath?

gaijin
04-09-22, 07:20
Mass sterilization would help in 20 years.

markm
04-09-22, 07:26
Maybe if we spent ONE DAY on that in addition to sex ed and everything else that isn't reading, writing and arithmetic.

That would cut into gender brainwashing, gayness promotion, and kill whitey curriculum.

Tanner
04-09-22, 08:23
Read update on news feed. The two 'kids' who were shooting each other are being charged with the murder of the third individual involved.

daddyusmaximus
04-09-22, 09:05
I propose common sense background checks on all assault teenagers.

Renegade
04-09-22, 10:49

He had experimented previously and thought the thick book would protect him, but the couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired a fatal bullet

30 folks watched and did not see any potential issues....

DG23
04-09-22, 11:41
I don't know how much dumber people in this country can get.

If a guy does not test his stuff... How in the heck can he KNOW if it really works or not???

:confused:

jsbhike
04-09-22, 14:24
If a guy does not test his stuff... How in the heck can he KNOW if it really works or not???

:confused:

Many a wealthy man has become a pauper testing seat belts...

Co-gnARR
04-09-22, 17:43
Darwin Award nominee.

Yep. And given the age of the winner, it is unlikely he tainted the gene pool.

LoboTBL
04-09-22, 18:00
Yep. And given the age of the winner, it is unlikely he tainted the gene pool.

There's still two contestants that'll likely be out in less than a decade...

MegademiC
04-09-22, 22:23
Can you imagine having to be the person to live with the aftermath?

Yeah, why test it first its just your life.
I buy certified stuff for rock climbing, but I still test it before literally putting my life on the line. Its hard to feel bad for these people.

3 AE
04-09-22, 22:59
Hooray for the dumbasses! Each night I pray that stupid teens that do outrageously stupid acts will die from their actions. They don't get my sympathy. If he was wounded, there would probably be a "Go Fund Me" page to reward the asshat. Shit, they'll probably start a "Go Fund Me" to pay for the funeral. It's a blessing the deceased won't pass on his "Stupid Sperm" to future generations. This also applies to women with "Stupid Eggs".

SteyrAUG
04-10-22, 05:05
Yeah, why test it first its just your life.
I buy certified stuff for rock climbing, but I still test it before literally putting my life on the line. Its hard to feel bad for these people.

As a general rule kids are stupid and do stupid shit, exceptions exist.

And despite being educated and mostly raised by competent people who gave a damn, I still, from time to time, did stupid shit and sometimes the outcomes were as bad as you can imagine and I've lived with those regrets ever since because the outcomes were not my intention, but simply the consequence of my really bad idea or the bad idea of another person that I was going along with.

Thankfully nobody died, almost dies or anything like that...but it could have gone that way if this happened rather than that happened. Our absolute insistence that we were NOT waiting behind this train meant we sometimes crossed the tracks in front of trains with only feet to spare. We continued to get lucky until we had a really close call that NONE of us thought we were gonna pull off and then we sorted some of our shit out.

If somebody got killed behind any of that stupid shit, I don't know if I could have carried it for the rest of my life.You'll never make it right with their family, your family will probably treat you different from that day forward and your life will never be the same. Really glad I got lucky.

zack991
04-10-22, 18:57
Well stops him from breeding, just because the vest can stop a round once or twice doesn't mean it will do it every time. Even if it stops it, it can still kill you.

Slater
04-10-22, 20:38
Reminds me of an old movie line: "You're supposed to be stupid, son. Don't abuse the privilege."

Hush
04-11-22, 06:23
This is a good thing, these are the people we don't want reproducing.

Pappabear
04-11-22, 14:16
It just never ends, but I bet they were vaccinated, thought that would stop anything from hurting them. Fauci logic prevails.

PB

ubet
04-11-22, 17:48
Or they are going to use this to come after body armor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeBobJoe
04-13-22, 21:09

Sounds like something I heard about not long ago. This "actor" shot 2 people on the set, the director & the camera woman.
The camera woman unfortunately died. The "actor" blamed everyone & everything, but himself.
Stupid people do stupid shit. Sad but true.

JoeBobJoe
04-13-22, 21:13
As a general rule kids are stupid and do stupid shit, exceptions exist.

And despite being educated and mostly raised by competent people who gave a damn, I still, from time to time, did stupid shit and sometimes the outcomes were as bad as you can imagine and I've lived with those regrets ever since because the outcomes were not my intention, but simply the consequence of my really bad idea or the bad idea of another person that I was going along with.

Thankfully nobody died, almost dies or anything like that...but it could have gone that way if this happened rather than that happened. Our absolute insistence that we were NOT waiting behind this train meant we sometimes crossed the tracks in front of trains with only feet to spare. We continued to get lucky until we had a really close call that NONE of us thought we were gonna pull off and then we sorted some of our shit out.

If somebody got killed behind any of that stupid shit, I don't know if I could have carried it for the rest of my life.You'll never make it right with their family, your family will probably treat you different from that day forward and your life will never be the same. Really glad I got lucky.

Kids I can excuse or even understand doing stupid shit
It's the adults doing stupid shit that amazes me, leaving me nonplussed at times.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-14-22, 08:27
Descendants?

1930s husband and wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr7CK7zEk

Don't try this at home kids... leave it to adult professionals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35OSas-ZQ30&t=33s