PDA

View Full Version : DHS compromised White House SS by 2 impersonating agents

1_click_off
04-09-22, 07:09
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/white-house-secret-service-personnel-duped-by-fake-dhs-agents.html

How could this even be allowed to happen. I guess the higher up you play, the vetting is already falsely assumed in these games….

flenna
04-09-22, 07:16
Ehh, no surprise here. Feinstein’s driver for 20 years was a ChiCom spy and Swalwell was banging a ChiCom spy yet he remained on the House Intelligence committee. And those are just the instances that made the news (but were quickly forgotten) that we know of.

LoboTBL
04-09-22, 13:30
Ummm, what happens to the dolts at SS that these two managed to fool for so long?

fred
04-09-22, 14:18
They will be promoted immediately

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-22, 15:12
To me there seems like there should be some kind of metaphysical link with the outcome in the FBI case against the Michigan guys. It seems like these two were doing to the FBI what the FBI was doing to the Michigan guys who got caught up in the stupid-spiracy of going after the governor.

LoboTBL
04-09-22, 17:30
They will be promoted immediately

Is the ENTIRE DOJ FUBAR?!

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-22, 17:42
Is the ENTIRE DOJ FUBAR?!

I actually thought of the FBI‘s potential career for my son. Not now.

LoboTBL
04-09-22, 17:46
My dad wanted me to follow in his footsteps early in my LE career. Pretty sure he'd be glad I didn't now.

SteyrAUG
04-09-22, 17:53
Have we all forgotten the Obama years SS shenanigans. Hookers on the expense account and random dudes being able to run inside the WH with a knife.

LoboTBL
04-09-22, 17:56
Have we all forgotten the Obama years SS shenanigans. Hookers on the expense account and random dudes being able to run inside the WH with a knife.

Haven't forgotten that clusterf***

SteyrAUG
04-09-22, 21:50
Haven't forgotten that clusterf***

It's what happens when a President brings in "his people." When you hire your friends in situations like this, they think they can do whatever they want and never get fired.

Voodoochild
04-09-22, 21:59
I suspect those Secret Service agents will be pulling security jobs at carnivals after this is all said and done. They screwed up royally.

TMS951
04-10-22, 07:29
I don’t see how these SS people were not totally willingly involved.

Two Arab dudes from “DHS” are just going to pay for your apartment for you because…. They think you’re cute?

I’m sorry, when some dude is renting your apartment for you, you’re doing something in return. If you’re in the SS you should damn well know that, and I’m sure they were. It also seems obvious Iranian intelligence is behind it. But I’m no detective.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-10-22, 12:56
Hopefully, there are a bunch of Russian, Chinese, Iranian and NK spies standing tall before their masters being questioned why they weren’t as successful as the two clowns at penetrating US security agencies…

Diamondback
04-10-22, 13:38
I don’t see how these SS people were not totally willingly involved.

Two Arab dudes from “DHS” are just going to pay for your apartment for you because…. They think you’re cute?

I’m sorry, when some dude is renting your apartment for you, you’re doing something in return. If you’re in the SS you should damn well know that, and I’m sure they were. It also seems obvious Iranian intelligence is behind it. But I’m no detective.

Bad guys read Tom Clancy too... no wonder I'm having flashbacks to Executive Orders, some assdrizzle at SAVAK (piss be eternally upon them) probably read it in hardover and said to himself "this is a really good idea, just have to wait for the right weak Dem president."

Todd.K
04-11-22, 14:52
My favorite part is that the people (USPS) I don’t trust to deliver anything more important than Christmas cards, and not the apartment complex full of various feds, were the ones to figure this out.