PDA

View Full Version : Polymer 80…..

duece71
04-14-22, 15:37
Anyone buying a kit (or two?)? I have 2 on the way and have bought some parts for it. Might be a fun project.

yoni
04-14-22, 16:02
Anyone buying a kit (or two?)? I have 2 on the way and have bought some parts for it. Might be a fun project.

I have built a few, it was fun. But it sure didn't take me the 30 minutes, that Brandon says it does. The first time took me 4.5 hours, the second time 3 hours.

Sam
04-14-22, 17:12
I have built a few, it was fun. But it sure didn't take me the 30 minutes, that Brandon says it does. The first time took me 4.5 hours, the second time 3 hours.

Brandon is full of sh!t. Most people I know take 3 to 4 hours to do the lower. Depending if they want the thing to operate properly or not. I'm sure some bubba may be able to drill, cut and slap parts in a lower in shorter time but those are the ones that have single shot, manual operated gun.

HKGuns
04-14-22, 17:33
Xiden can kiss our collective asses.

duece71
04-18-22, 12:35
Brandon is full of sh!t. Most people I know take 3 to 4 hours to do the lower. Depending if they want the thing to operate properly or not. I'm sure some bubba may be able to drill, cut and slap parts in a lower in shorter time but those are the ones that have single shot, manual operated gun.

Yes, I plan on taking my time. Been watching some videos