PDA

View Full Version : Magpul has zero customer service?

TacticalSpeed
04-23-22, 18:23
I emailed them several times over the course of weeks regarding defective magazines. They never replied.

That's enough to be done with their products for me.

AndyLate
04-23-22, 18:38
Try the "contact" form on their site or call them.

Andy

opngrnd
04-23-22, 18:39
I' called and had good success the one time I had an issue.

gunnerblue
04-23-22, 19:00
More curious as to defective Pmags

TexHill
04-23-22, 19:08
I called them once in regards to their phone cases stretching, and they picked up on the second ring.

jstone
04-23-22, 19:09
OP is a Karen who has whined about great customer service in the past. He had a PCC upper that wouldn't run on another companies lower and whine and complained. They company got it back tested it and it ran on there lower without issue. He couldn't fathom the fact that the shit lowers he had couldn't be at fault, it had to be the upper. So they offered him a lower at cost, but that wasn't good enough for him and he expected a company to take a used product back that was functional and give him a refund.

He is one of those customers that regardless of what you do they enjoy posting bad reviews and thinks this is really going to stick it to the company when he just looks like an entitled Karen. They may not have even got the emails it happens, but rather than calling or using the contact form as suggested by a reasonable person you get your rocks off by posting bad reviews.

TacticalSpeed
04-23-22, 19:18
Try the "contact" form on their site or call them.

Andy

Lol That's what I did every time

TacticalSpeed
04-23-22, 19:19
More curious as to defective Pmags

Seemed like the springs were defective as the follower would fail to bring the next round into the proper spot and then when I played with it by hand there were so much play and it was loose

grizzman
04-23-22, 19:38
Multiple Magpul PMAGs have loose followers? That's quite unusual. Are you sure they're not fakes? Did you disassemble at least one of the magazines? I've not heard of this before......a 5 second video would be helpful.

Magpul has their phone number on their home page in two places, so it seems they like it when their phone rings.

T2C
04-23-22, 19:41
I had an issue with a PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, which I paid full price to purchase. I sent an email to Magpul and received one brief response. I received zero responses to follow up questions and concerns.

Draw your own conclusions. I won't purchase any more Magpul products, and I will not recommend them to my students.

pag23
04-23-22, 19:58
OP is a Karen who has whined about great customer service in the past. He had a PCC upper that wouldn't run on another companies lower and whine and complained. They company got it back tested it and it ran on there lower without issue. He couldn't fathom the fact that the shit lowers he had couldn't be at fault, it had to be the upper. So they offered him a lower at cost, but that wasn't good enough for him and he expected a company to take a used product back that was functional and give him a refund.

He is one of those customers that regardless of what you do they enjoy posting bad reviews and thinks this is really going to stick it to the company when he just looks like an entitled Karen. They may not have even got the emails it happens, but rather than calling or using the contact form as suggested by a reasonable person you get your rocks off by posting bad reviews.

Plus how many forums will this posted thread duplicate on...

One More Time
04-23-22, 21:19
I had dropped two .308 mags when full and they split.
I e-mailed them about getting some bodies and they sent me a paid ticket to return the mags for replacement.
It was about 10 days from e-mail to new mags at my door.

I can't complain.

TacticalSpeed
04-23-22, 22:20
Multiple Magpul PMAGs have loose followers? That's quite unusual. Are you sure they're not fakes? Did you disassemble at least one of the magazines? I've not heard of this before......a 5 second video would be helpful.

Magpul has their phone number on their home page in two places, so it seems they like it when their phone rings.

I returned them to the vendor I bought them from. These were Glock mags not AR magazines.

Inkslinger
04-23-22, 22:55
Did you use them? Did the firearm function?

grizzman
04-23-22, 23:11
Oh. I’ve never touched a Magpul mag for Glocks. My factory mags aren’t terribly expensive and they are very reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunnerblue
04-23-22, 23:12
Seemed like the springs were defective as the follower would fail to bring the next round into the proper spot and then when I played with it by hand there were so much play and it was loose

How many rounds were fired through these mags before the problems arose?

titsonritz
04-23-22, 23:28
I've only dealt with Magpul CS once, I thought they did fine.

Wake27
04-24-22, 07:30
I returned them to the vendor I bought them from. These were Glock mags not AR magazines.

Didn’t you just sell a bunch of Glock PMAGs? Hopefully it wasn’t those…

georgeib
04-24-22, 07:36

:laugh:

TacticalSpeed
04-24-22, 10:05
Did you use them? Did the firearm function?

Of course I used them. That's how I discovered defective...

TacticalSpeed
04-24-22, 10:05

See my post above...

jackblack73
04-24-22, 10:56
Were you shooting steel cased ammo? I have found that full polymer Glock mags don't work well with steel.

TacticalSpeed
04-24-22, 11:05
Were you shooting steel cased ammo? I have found that full polymer Glock mags don't work well with steel.

I don't shoot steel ammo

Inkslinger
04-24-22, 12:16
Of course I used them. That's how I discovered defective...

Did the firearm function?

ndmiller
04-24-22, 12:36
I've been shooting the Magpul G19 mags (since they came out) interchangeably with original Glock Gen 3 G19 mags and original glock non-drop free mags pre metal lined. I've seen no fundamental difference between any of them except how they function (drop verus non-drop free). I also have never had any of these mags fail unless I didn't properly keep up with general maintenance (Clean, change springs every couple years when tension lower) and check for issues after being dropped, stepped on or otherwise molested. Not saying they're identical, just for me they are close enough to not matter.

.45fan
04-24-22, 16:18
I had a problem with one of their m-lok offset light mounts, one of the screws was striped.

This was just before last Christmas, I called explained the issue and had a new screw and the T nut at my house within a week.

That's the only issue I've ever had and they fixed it immediately.

the AR-15 Junkie
04-24-22, 17:47
Never EVER had any problems with Magpul products. I suppose its possible to get 1 bad magazine, but several?

556BlackRifle
04-24-22, 18:38
I've been very happy with my PMags AR and G19. Zero issues.

TMS951
04-28-22, 15:54
I’d imagine the OP is leaving out an important detail or two from his story and that I’m using is the crux of why they aren’t doing whatever it is he wanted from them.

TacticalSpeed
04-28-22, 15:56
I’d imagine the OP is leaving out an important detail or two from his story and that I’m using is the crux of why they aren’t doing whatever it is he wanted from them.

Nope. couple Glock mags were bad. they never replied. very simple. Never had an issue with any of their AR mags

TexasAggie2005
04-28-22, 18:46
Never EVER had any problems with Magpul products. I suppose its possible to get 1 bad magazine, but several?

All of my Magpul Glock 9mm mags jam with steel case, even when freshly cleaned. But they are 100% with brass or nickel plated ammo.

Hank6046
04-29-22, 11:19
I've had several great experiences with Magpul customer service, they have been great literally sending me parts I broke years after buying, not sure why OP has an issue

georgeib
04-29-22, 12:19
I broke the latch pin on a CTR stock by mortaring the rifle with the stock extended. Called them asking to buy a new pin, and they just sent me an RMA for a replacement stock despite me telling them it was my mistake. I call that above and beyond.

SeriousStudent
04-29-22, 18:12
That's good, everyone feels better now.

If the OP has some sort of additional facts like using their contact form on the website and getting a response, hit up a mod or staff and we'll reopen the htread.