PDA

View Full Version : Putin warns Lighting Strikes

RedTeam98
04-28-22, 08:31
Putin warned of Lightning Stikes.
Germany sending its great armor to Ukraine.
Now that gets Putin attention!

seb5
04-28-22, 08:41
Do you mean this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-threatens-strikes-on-any-nation-interferes-russia-war-ukraine

RedTeam98
04-28-22, 08:46
Yes I see this war escalating baby steps to major conflict with the West. After seeing Russia Army ground force perform. I don’t worrry to much about that. But the Airforce and Rockets could do damage to NATO forces in Poland. With Russia having a handful with Ukraine going to War with NATO seems far. But I do know Russia has been somewhat restrained using its entire military might against Ukraine. But they are creating generations of enemies to Russia. Ukraine will never forget what their neighbor has done to them, very sad !

Wake27
04-28-22, 09:20
Putin warned of Lightning Stikes.
Germany sending its great armor to Ukraine.
Now that gets Putin attention!

Can you stop just creating new spam threads? Talking about things without linking a source is frowned upon as is redundant threads with similar topics. We have several RUS/UKR threads already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedTeam98
04-28-22, 09:34
Can you stop just creating new spam threads? Talking about things without linking a source is frowned upon as is redundant threads with similar topics. We have several RUS/UKR threads already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I will not !
This was new information that was released today in the news.
If you would like additional info do the research yourself !

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-28-22, 10:14
Sorry I will not !
This was new information that was released today in the news.
If you would like additional info do the research yourself !

That's not how it works, at least here. Post something, link to something. Maybe a large general topic you don't have to, but something with a direct quote about a specific event we need more than your interpretation of a headline. Don't be a Cyink Yeezer or what ever that Young Turk's name is and tell people to "Google it!!!!!"..

And just for reference:

https://youtu.be/ZPmHBDXkRfo

RedTeam98
04-28-22, 10:55
That's not how it works, at least here. Post something, link to something. Maybe a large general topic you don't have to, but something with a direct quote about a specific event we need more than your interpretation of a headline. Don't be a Cyink Yeezer or what ever that Young Turk's name is and tell people to "Google it!!!!!"..

And just for reference:

https://youtu.be/ZPmHBDXkRfo

I smell Biden’s Trash here !

Wake27
04-28-22, 11:57
I smell Biden’s Trash here !

You smell a forum with rules and membership expectations, to include consolidating threads when it makes sense. Your post, with a link to what you're talking about, could have fit in elsewhere. Attacking people trying to do some community policing is a sure way of attracting moderator attention. Something like 1911Addicts may be a better place for you if you want to create a new thread every time you have an opinion about the latest headline.

SeriousStudent
04-28-22, 17:27
I can make this super easy for anyone to comprehend.

ReadTeam98 - follow the rules you agreed to when you joined. If you can't, I'll make that decision for you.