PDA

View Full Version : Russian thugs get into a shootout with each other in argument over looting

The Dumb Gun Collector
05-01-22, 22:29
This story is sure to get the Putin cheerleaders charged up....

While both groups are supposed to be fighting for the same side, GUR said a conflict between the non-Slavic groups arose when Buryat soldiers from Russia’s Eastern Military District refused to continue fighting.

There were additional reports that Buryatia troops were upset over “inequality” in the division of looted goods, with Chechen forces reportedly taking the lion’s share of booty plundered from Ukraine.

“More than 50 participants from each side were noted in the night incident,” read a statement by GUR. “The exact number of injured and dead is currently unknown.”

The Kherson region where the fight broke out has been under Russian control since shortly after the invasion began on February 24, and The Debrief has been unable to independently confirm the claims.

However, a conflict erupting between the two groups of non-ethnic Russian fighters is not particularly surprising.

Russian Buryat
Russian soldiers from Buryatia. (Image Source: Infonapalam.org)

According to analysts monitoring the war in Ukraine, soldiers of Russia’s poorest regions have made up the majority of Russian casualties so far.

In an April 25 report, exiled Russian independent media outlet Mediazona found that almost no residents of Moscow and St. Petersburg (which accounts for some 12% of Russia’s population) were among those killed in action.

Meanwhile, soldiers from the North Caucasus region of Dagestan and Buryatia in eastern Siberia accounted for most of the reported deaths. The median annual income in both areas is roughly 252,000 rubles, or $3,528.

A separate report by the Moscow Times found that two formations from Buryatia, the 11th Guards Separate Air Assault Brigade and 37th Guards Motor Rifle Brigade, had suffered the most significant single unit losses in the war to date.

Descension between Buryat troops and Chechen Kadyrovites could be evidenced in late March when Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov shared a video of 37th Guards Motor Rifle Bridge commander, Colonel Yuri Medvedev, being transported to a field hospital after being run over by an armored vehicle near Makariv.

Medvedev would ultimately succumb to his injuries to join the growing list of KIA soldiers from Buryatia.

Both Western and Ukrainian intelligence sources later revealed Medvedev had been intentionally run over by one of his own soldiers who was angered by the high numbers of combat losses suffered in Ukraine.

“Basically, it’s a shit show here,” a Buryat soldier from the 37th Guards Motor Rifle Bridge told a colleague in a phone call intercepted by Ukrainian intelligence. “It’s such trash here … our own plane dropped a bomb on us.”

https://thedebrief.org/russian-buryat-soldiers-get-in-a-shootout-with-each-other/?fbclid=IwAR1QE2Jp2eU_2QELp8RgFrtXIHn2-tZhsIPJ6iErbnTcfEm6NTZD58r1qgs

alx01
05-01-22, 23:49
I've never been a sharpest pencil in a box, but since my retirement and COVID I find it hard to focus on complex concepts.

@Greg, are you saying that all this success above can be attributed to Zelenki giving Pelosi a medal for killing Trump's border wall and directing all the funds where it would really benefit American taxpayers - fighting Russians in ethnic conflict half way across the globe?

No wonder that bloke is smiling :) With such success he definitely needs that money and Nancy Pelosi knows that as well. I would have never thought of such intriguing connection, thank you for connecting the dots for me @Greg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/01/12/57266295-0-image-a-12_1651405496832.jpg

EDIT:
P.S.: post above should not be interpreted as sarcasm of any kind. I have the highest respect for Speaker of the House whoever performs this service, especially for Nanci Pelosi.
And explicitly for insurrectionist nutjobs: No, receiving a medal from another country for outstanding service does not mean she works for them.

teufelhund1918
05-02-22, 07:51
And there is this about the Chechens also:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772043/Brutal-sect-Chechens-executed-Russian-troops-Ukraine-claim-witnesses.html

Alpha-17
05-02-22, 08:49
This article really does belong in the Russian Army thread, because it gets to the heart of what's wrong with them: the entire structure and culture is outdated and obsolete. This story, with the details tweaked, would fit perfectly in a war about the Persian Army invading Greece, the Ottoman Army during the siege of Vienna, or even the Russian Army conquering Siberia. What it doesn't sound like is a modern, professional military. Fights between different ethnic groups over loot are very common occurrences in premodern, imperial armies. Not so much for modern ones. Incidents like this show just how poorly organized, disciplined, and motivated the Russian army really is.

@Greg, are you saying that all this success above can be attributed to Zelenki giving Pelosi a medal for killing Trump's border wall and directing all the funds where it would really benefit American taxpayers - fighting Russians in ethnic conflict half way across the globe?

OK, now you're definitely trolling. Either that, or you really do need help.

FriendlyStranger
05-02-22, 12:21
"There were additional reports that Buryatia troops were upset over “inequality” in the division of looted goods, with Chechen forces reportedly taking the lion’s share of booty plundered from Ukraine."

What a shame.

Proverbs 1

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

C-grunt
05-02-22, 18:27
I've never been a sharpest pencil in a box, but since my retirement and COVID I find it hard to focus on complex concepts.

No wonder that bloke is smiling :) With such success he definitely needs that money and Nancy Pelosi knows that as well. I would have never thought of such intriguing connection, thank you for connecting the dots for me @Greg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/01/12/57266295-0-image-a-12_1651405496832.jpg

EDIT:
P.S.: post above should not be interpreted as sarcasm of any kind. I have the highest respect for Speaker of the House whoever performs this service, especially for Nanci Pelosi.
And explicitly for insurrectionist nutjobs: No, receiving a medal from another country for outstanding service does not mean she works for them.

Dude............ what???

WillieThom
05-02-22, 20:26
"There were additional reports that Buryatia troops were upset over “inequality” in the division of looted goods, with Chechen forces reportedly taking the lion’s share of booty plundered from Ukraine."

What a shame.

Proverbs 1

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Iron Maiden music videos………??

WillieThom
05-02-22, 20:27

What a shame.

Proverbs 1

And since I got a 2-for-1 deal on this post… you should also take requests. Some guys may not like Iron Maiden.

Diamondback
05-02-22, 21:08
I love when bad guys kill each other, don't you?

The Dumb Gun Collector
05-02-22, 22:30
I love when bad guys kill each other, don't you?

Definitely a win win.