PDA

View Full Version : Hit In Phili On Vid

WillBrink
05-13-22, 10:15
Mid day, no cares about who is around. Thugs gonna thug, must be a turf war of some sort going on. That's the kinda vid you expect to see in Colombia or Brazil. More successful gun control...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI25s0Ihgw0&t=129s

Inkslinger
05-13-22, 10:22
The words of a famous African American philosopher come to mind.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220513/52335804a8ec4d40c935f4ef222f228e.jpg

markm
05-13-22, 10:58
I saw this story on my click bait feed, but didn't open it. It's odd that neutering the police and promoting hate and division would foster this level of chaos.

gaijin
05-13-22, 10:58
Sloppy. Desired results however.

05-13-22, 14:33
Sloppy. Desired results however.

You’re right. Totally unskilled. Had any of the bystanders or victims been prepared the outcome may have been different. If those dudes are pros, its their first hit. They’ll themselves likely be dead soon.

flenna
05-13-22, 15:11
Just another example of rampant gun violence. If it wasn’t for the guns those fine gentlemen would be in medical school or working on an engineering degree.

titsonritz
05-13-22, 15:22
Dep. Comm. Ben Naish is a complete dipshit stating if you don't feel right about where you are "Drive away, drive to a well-lit area, drive to someplace else, make a phone call somebody. See if some body can meet you and come outside."

In broad light, retard? I guess your suppose to call the gas station attendant to get out of his bullet proof box and pump your gas, too. I wonder how long the thugs have been out of jail and how many time they have been release by Soros' DA.

Sam
05-14-22, 08:15
The intended target ran like a jack rabbit, those fancy sneakers do come in handy.

Philly is a sh!t hole. I've been there but I've also been in rural PA. Rural PA is nothing that that dump.

lowprone
05-14-22, 09:24
Run ,,,,,, well yeah !

pag23
05-14-22, 22:07
The police commissioner in Philly spends more time getting her hair done or social media photo ops than doing her job...

pag23
05-14-22, 22:11
Dep. Comm. Ben Naish is a complete dipshit stating if you don't feel right about where you are "Drive away, drive to a well-lit area, drive to someplace else, make a phone call somebody. See if some body can meet you and come outside."

In broad light, retard? I guess your suppose to call the gas station attendant to get out of his bullet proof box and pump your gas, too. I wonder how long the thugs have been out of jail and how many time they have been release by Soros' DA.

He is a woke beta male admin.....I wonder if he even carries a sidearm