PDA

View Full Version : Jan 6th hearings

WillBrink
06-10-22, 08:39
Surprised no discussion on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDSnyNi4Vc

Alpha-17
06-10-22, 09:02
Because it's a played-out issue that matters not a bit and exists solely for political theater?

Artos
06-10-22, 09:32
Search for the Kash Patel / Hannity interview...he obliterates this whole sham.

ChattanoogaPhil
06-10-22, 09:36
Apparently the Left was disappointed.

Excerpts form the Washington Post:

The Watergate hearings seemed built to dig into the facts without a presumption of guilt, while the Jan. 6 committee appeared from the outset to be a prosecution team building a case against Trump and his supporters to score political points with voters.

There are more hearings to come, but for now, those who hoped that Thursday’s prime-time production would elevate the events of Jan. 6 in the eyes of more Americans as a calamity on par with Watergate or 9/11 — and a major step toward leaving Trump on the ash heap of history — will probably be greatly disappointed.

More here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...sixth-committee-hearing-trump-still-standing/

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-10-22, 09:40
January 6th lie is all about deflecting from the truth of the real conspiracy in and out of govt against Trump.

The only insurrection ever, with out guns.
That have to claim people who died from cancer in their body count.
The only police shooting in history that the Dems wanted nothing to with
And they openly say that this is all about preventing Trump from running in 2024 and trying disqualify other GOPers from the ballot. And who is the threat to democracy.

Jan6th is the Deep State not realizing that they are Deep Stating all over the place. Can’t wait for the GOP version in the fall and how the DOJ will all of a sudden not be able to help with getting people to testify- and want to bet that the GOP can’t get the phone records for Dems…

Ray Epps will disappear….

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-10-22, 09:47
Cheney says Trump had a 7 part plan to steal election.

Trump has never had more than a two step plan.

1. Win.
2. Talk about winning.

Does she seriously want us to think that he is some kind of Machiavellian genius and at the same time bumbling idiot?

WillBrink
06-10-22, 10:01
Because it's a played-out issue that matters not a bit and exists solely for political theater?

I wish you were wrong. I doubt many people even paying much attention to it.

The_War_Wagon
06-10-22, 10:11

Winner, winner - chicken dinner!

tn1911
06-10-22, 10:48
I wish you were wrong. I doubt many people even paying much attention to it.

Most folks are more concerned with runaway inflation and watching their retirement accounts vaporize...

glocktogo
06-10-22, 11:03
Inflation rate today was 8.6%. No one watched last night, because only Pelosi & Cheney give a shit about that BS sham trial. :mad:

WillBrink
06-10-22, 11:08
Most folks are more concerned with runaway inflation and watching their retirement accounts vaporize...

And they are hoping this will distract people from that, but I suspect it's going to back fire on them. Yes, it was Trump supporters acting badly, yes it was a riot, and yes, Trump et al egged them on, and it was not a good look for all sides, but insurrection? I don't think all but a small % are buying that and it would have carried more validity had they called it what it was at least.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-10-22, 11:09
What are the numbers for the audience?

TomMcC
06-10-22, 11:13
Democrats and RINOs are chronic liars, why waste time with them, it just harshes my mellow.

tn1911
06-10-22, 11:19

Antique Road Show reruns got more viewers…

glocktogo
06-10-22, 11:36

If they were good, it would be headline news today. I had to dig to find this:

Time
Show
18-49 Rating/Share
Viewers (mil)
Network
8 PM Attack on the Capitol: The Investigation 0.6 4.36 ABC

The January 6th Hearings 0.4 3.31 NBC

Capitol Assault Hearings 0.3 3.24 CBS

MasterChef Junior (R) 0.2 1.10 Fox

Walker 0.1 0.88 The CW
9 PM Don't Forget the Lyrics! (R) 0.2 1.12 Fox

Legacies 0.1 0.47 The CW
10 PM Law & Order: SVU (R) 0.2 1.78 NBC

PRIDE: To Be Seen 0.2 1.53 ABC

Bull (R) 0.2 2.33 CBS

So about 11 million total across the Big 3. By comparison, last Thursday netted 9.9 million for the same time slot, and that was for Jimmy Kimmel, and reruns of Young Sheldon and Law & Order. By comparison, Tucker Carlson’s weekday summer ratings for that time slot run 3-5 million.

tl;dr: It was a flop. :)

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-10-22, 11:50
They want to jail Trump over that he didn't tell the rioters to go home. If he had tweeted right away and they stopped, the Dems would be using that as evidence that Trump was in control of the mob.... either way- TRUMP BAD!

titsonritz
06-10-22, 11:57
You mean the third failed attempt to impeach Trump, that Jan 6 hearing?

Sam
06-10-22, 12:07
I googled the members of that lynching committee and I came up with these numbers:

7 were D.
2 were R. and one of the R. is that cheney woman. She might as well have a D by her name.

So is that committee impartial?

titsonritz
06-10-22, 13:10
I googled the members of that lynching committee and I came up with these numbers:

7 were D.
2 were R. and one of the R. is that cheney woman. She might as well have a D by her name.

So is that committee impartial?

They all are, just ask them.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-10-22, 15:12
Cheney is just off her rocker, but she did vote against the gun grabber bill that just passed, while Kinzinger voted for it. He went full retard.

Artos
06-10-22, 15:47
She is up for reelection & pandering...K is not running & will land a gig with cnn. Man I hate rinos.

Cheney is just off her rocker, but she did vote against the gun grabber bill that just passed, while Kinzinger voted for it. He went full retard.

TomMcC
06-10-22, 15:50

Kinzinger threw gun owners under the bus, pretty much like McCain threw the country under bus on Obamacare. Vindictive RINOs getting even on their way out.

Jackal556
06-10-22, 23:16
Kinzinger threw gun owners under the bus, pretty much like McCain threw the country under bus on Obamacare. Vindictive RINOs getting even on their way out.

Normally I don't vote for cancer but when it comes to traitors..

TehLlama
06-11-22, 11:25
I feel like this is filming the old Wendy's commercial at a vegan restaurant. Anytime you expect to hear 'Where's the Beef?', somebody just starts to reeeeeee into the void.

C-grunt
06-13-22, 19:40
Okay I havent been watching this at all but try to catch articles or clips for highlights.

Has there been any actual evidence shown yet? All Ive seen is that some people in the administration disagreed with Trump on election fraud. Has anything shown that they KNEW for a fact that the election wasn't fraudulent and pushed ahead anyways?

gsd2053
06-13-22, 22:25
Okay I havent been watching this at all but try to catch articles or clips for highlights.

Has there been any actual evidence shown yet? All Ive seen is that some people in the administration disagreed with Trump on election fraud. Has anything shown that they KNEW for a fact that the election wasn't fraudulent and pushed ahead anyways?
You have to be patient and listen to everything they say. It's more the totality of the fairytale that implies a motive.

It helps if you want to believe to begin with. Or if your high off your ass when listening to said fairytale.

Anyway it's all there man. You just have to tap into that creative part of your mind. Oh, and did I say it helps if you have a biased opinion to begin with. ��

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-14-22, 05:47

What my wife has noticed is that they make a statement of some kind of damn accusation, and then go to tape or a quote, that is related in topic, but doesn’t actually prove their point. It is very Orwellian.

tn1911
06-14-22, 08:01
Inside the explosive Oval Office confrontation three days before Jan. 6

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-the-explosive-oval-office-confrontation-three-days-before-jan-6/ar-AAYrupe

Three days before Congress was slated to certify the 2020 presidential election, a little-known Justice Department official named Jeffrey Clark rushed to meet President Donald Trump in the Oval Office to discuss a last-ditch attempt to reverse the results.

Clark, an environmental lawyer by trade, had outlined a plan in a letter he wanted to send to the leaders of key states Joe Biden won. It said that the Justice Department had “identified significant concerns” about the vote and that the states should consider sending “a separate slate of electors supporting Donald J. Trump” for Congress to approve.

fact, Clark’s bosses had warned there was not evidence to overturn the election and had rejected his letter days earlier. Now they learned Clark was about to meet with Trump. Acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen tracked down his deputy, Richard Donoghue, who had been walking on the Mall in muddy jeans and an Army T-shirt. There was no time to change. They raced to the Oval Office.

As Rosen and Donoghue listened, Clark told Trump that he would send the letter if the president named him attorney general.

“History is calling,” Clark told the president, according to a deposition from Donoghue excerpted in a recent court filing. “This is our opportunity. We can get this done.”

Donoghue urged Trump not to put Clark in charge, calling him “not competent” and warning of “mass resignations” by Justice Department officials if he became the nation’s top law enforcement official, according to Donoghue’s account.

“What happens if, within 48 hours, we have hundreds of resignations from your Justice Department because of your actions?” Donoghue said he asked Trump. “What does that say about your leadership?”

Clark’s letter and his Oval Office meeting set off one of the tensest chapters during Trump’s effort to overturn the election, which culminated three days later with rioters storming the U.S. Capitol. His plan could have decapitated the Justice Department leadership and could have overturned the election.

P2Vaircrewman
06-14-22, 09:16

I believe Kinzinger isn't running for reelection so he has noting to lose, Chaney is and is not polling good.

Artos
06-14-22, 09:24
Guiliiani's statement that will go ignored...amazing how many videos are out there showing antifa changing cloths to look maga & security opening doors allowing folks in that so many folks don't know because they only care to get 30mins of nightly news from the swamp & consider it gospel.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/exclusive-mayor-rudy-guiliani-gives-statement-gateway-pundit-regarding-fraudulent-january-6th-hearing-role-antifa-fbi-play/

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-14-22, 12:25
Inside the explosive Oval Office confrontation three days before Jan. 6

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-the-explosive-oval-office-confrontation-three-days-before-jan-6/ar-AAYrupe

Three days before Congress was slated to certify the 2020 presidential election, a little-known Justice Department official named Jeffrey Clark rushed to meet President Donald Trump in the Oval Office to discuss a last-ditch attempt to reverse the results.

Clark, an environmental lawyer by trade, had outlined a plan in a letter he wanted to send to the leaders of key states Joe Biden won. It said that the Justice Department had “identified significant concerns” about the vote and that the states should consider sending “a separate slate of electors supporting Donald J. Trump” for Congress to approve.

fact, Clark’s bosses had warned there was not evidence to overturn the election and had rejected his letter days earlier. Now they learned Clark was about to meet with Trump. Acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen tracked down his deputy, Richard Donoghue, who had been walking on the Mall in muddy jeans and an Army T-shirt. There was no time to change. They raced to the Oval Office.

As Rosen and Donoghue listened, Clark told Trump that he would send the letter if the president named him attorney general.

“History is calling,” Clark told the president, according to a deposition from Donoghue excerpted in a recent court filing. “This is our opportunity. We can get this done.”

Donoghue urged Trump not to put Clark in charge, calling him “not competent” and warning of “mass resignations” by Justice Department officials if he became the nation’s top law enforcement official, according to Donoghue’s account.

“What happens if, within 48 hours, we have hundreds of resignations from your Justice Department because of your actions?” Donoghue said he asked Trump. “What does that say about your leadership?”

Clark’s letter and his Oval Office meeting set off one of the tensest chapters during Trump’s effort to overturn the election, which culminated three days later with rioters storming the U.S. Capitol. His plan could have decapitated the Justice Department leadership and could have overturned the election.

Heck, I would have given the guy the job just to clean out the DOJ or obvious fellow-travelers…

titsonritz
06-14-22, 13:12
I believe Kinzinger isn't running for reelection so he has noting to lose, Chaney is and is not polling good.

Good, Cheney needs to lose biggly.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/27/cheney-reelection-poll-00035597

Artos
06-14-22, 16:12
Cruz grilling fbi chick...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jmbenson1491/status/1536144535125901312

titsonritz
06-14-22, 16:33
Defund the FBI. I bet they would come up with some answers.

yoni
06-14-22, 17:10
These hearings are part of the attempted Marxist revolution in the USA.

Defund the FBI and send Cheney packing are good starts.

hotbiggun42
06-14-22, 17:45
Complete sham. I watched for a bit and it was infuriating.

TomMcC
06-15-22, 12:43
The only thing these hearings are proving is that the Dems/RINO's and most of the government are stupid, evil, and incompetent

gsd2053
06-15-22, 18:08
The only thing these hearings are proving is that the Dems/RINO's and most of the government are stupid, evil, and incompetent

Crooks and Liars

The_War_Wagon
06-15-22, 19:31
https://i.ibb.co/tc4X8D4/demtard-hearings.jpg