PDA

View Full Version : Progressive DA thrown out of office in CA

WillBrink
06-10-22, 11:31
Does this show a tiny glimmer of hope for CA? Have people started to wake up a bit to realize what policies and who are responsible for the massive downward slide of the state? In some respects, as CA goes does the nation, so this is tangential to us all potentially. They sent this guy packing for real. Good vid via Reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqASDdb8U9c

Johnny Rico
06-10-22, 13:15
Good riddance. But it's extremely troubling that such an avowed Leftist was elected in the first place.

From his Wikipedia page.

Boudin was born in New York City to Jewish parents. His parents, Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, were Weather Underground members. When Boudin was 14 months old, both were arrested and convicted of murder for their role as getaway car drivers in the 1981 Brink's robbery in Rockland County, New York. His mother was sentenced to 20 years to life and his father to 75 years to life for the felony murders of two police officers and a security guard.

After his parents were incarcerated, Boudin was raised in Hyde Park, Chicago by adoptive parents Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who, like his parents, had been members of the Weather Underground.

Boudin descends from a long left-wing lineage. His great-grand-uncle, Louis B. Boudin, was a Marxist theoretician and author of a two-volume history of the Supreme Court's influence on American government, and his grandfather Leonard Boudin was an attorney who represented controversial clients, such as Fidel Castro and Paul Robeson. His uncle Michael Boudin was a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and his grand-uncle Isidor Feinstein Stone ("I. F. Stone") was an independent progressive journalist.

Before law school, Boudin traveled to Venezuela and served as a translator in the Venezuelan Presidential Palace during the administration of Hugo Chavez.

In more of the same, Attorney General Rob Bonta is up for re-election in November. As a California Assemblyman, Bonta sponsored a bill to allow Communist Party members to hold office in the Golden State. The bill was only dropped after fierce and vocal opposition by the Vietnamese-American community who know all too well what the Communist Party is and represents.

titsonritz
06-10-22, 13:26
One down hundreds, if not thousands, to go.

flenna
06-10-22, 13:41
No worries, the good folks of CA will continue to vote straight “D” for the most radical candidates in the coming elections.

markm
06-10-22, 14:13
No worries, the good folks of CA will continue to vote straight “D” for the most radical candidates in the coming elections.

Yep. Those idiots will just replace him with another piece of shit.

hotbiggun42
06-10-22, 16:02
Why are the Jewish folks so liberal? Have they learned nothing from the Holocaust?

markm
06-10-22, 16:04
Why are the Jewish folks so liberal? Have they learned nothing from the Holocaust?

Evidently... they've learned absolutely nothing.

Univibe
06-12-22, 00:29

They learned much. They now have:

1. Their own country.
2. Nukes.
3. A good army, navy, air force. Excellent spec ops.
4. Influence in US policy and media.
5. The world's best surveillance systems (in occupied Palestine).
6. Increasing reliance on their own military industries.
7. Good relations with USA, Russia, AND China.

utahjeepr
06-12-22, 06:08
Child born to terrorists, raised by a second set of terrorists, grows up and tries to use the scales of justice as an instrument of terror.

This is my surprised face.

AndyLate
06-12-22, 06:12

1. Their own country.
2. Nukes.

But the liberal children and grand children of the founders are pissing it away.

Andy

flenna
06-12-22, 06:31
Child born to terrorists, raised by a second set of terrorists, grows up and tries to use the scales of justice as an instrument of terror.

This is my surprised face.

All of which was well known when he ran for office, hence my lack of caring for the city of San Francisco.

utahjeepr
06-12-22, 08:19
All of which was well known when he ran for office, hence my lack of caring for the city of San Francisco.

Oh, I completely agree. It's just kind of funny that they recalled him for doing exactly what he said he was going to do. It's like they are all, "Nobody saw that coming!".

gsd2053
06-12-22, 08:36
All I heard was, Their execution was all wrong. We just need to do communism right this time And it'll work.

hotbiggun42
06-14-22, 17:42

1. Their own country.
2. Nukes.

I should have been more specific I suppose.