PDA

View Full Version : Biden Ditches Trump’s Red-White-Blue Livery for Air Force One

tn1911
06-12-22, 18:13
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-10/biden-ditches-trump-s-red-white-blue-livery-for-air-force-one?srnd=premium&sref=IYQ5mP1s

Univibe
06-12-22, 18:23
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-10/biden-ditches-trump-s-red-white-blue-livery-for-air-force-one?srnd=premium&sref=IYQ5mP1s

Good.

If it was good enough for Kennedy, it's good enough for Trump.

WillieThom
06-12-22, 21:12
I’m not one of those weirdos who thinks, “The new Air Force One should be the livery that Trump proposed because hurr-durrr-TRUMP!!”

Nor am I one of those other weirdos who thinks, “The new Air Force One should not be the livery that Trump wanted because hurr-durr-good-enough-for-Kennedy-durrrrrrr.”

I’m just one of those weirdos who can think for himself and say that Trump’s proposed colors and livery do actually look better than the current…

tn1911
06-12-22, 21:20
I’m just one of those weirdos who can think for himself and say that Trump’s proposed colors and livery do actually look better than the current…

The colors trump picked out we’re actually a slight variation on the scheme he had his personal 757 painted in...

Alpha-17
06-13-22, 08:53
I’m not one of those weirdos who thinks, “The new Air Force One should be the livery that Trump proposed because hurr-durrr-TRUMP!!”

Nor am I one of those other weirdos who thinks, “The new Air Force One should not be the livery that Trump wanted because hurr-durr-good-enough-for-Kennedy-durrrrrrr.”

Yeah, kinda agree with you. This ranks only slightly above getting TiVo in the priority list, but the new colors do seem to look better than the current style.

The_War_Wagon
06-13-22, 13:17
I'm guessing her either ditched the American flags for white ones or rainbow ones, too.

Diamondback
06-13-22, 13:29
Hell, they coulda just gone with off-the-shelf 1990s Boeing house-livery and looked better than the Jackie Kennedy livery or whatever Pedo Joe now wants.

Univibe
06-13-22, 13:46
Hell, they coulda just gone with off-the-shelf 1990s Boeing house-livery and looked better than the Jackie Kennedy livery or whatever Pedo Joe now wants.

Got any proof Joe's a Pedo?

Coal Dragger
06-13-22, 19:04
Well there’s all the little girl hair sniffing….

Diamondback
06-13-22, 20:34
Got any proof Joe's a Pedo?

Hey, if D's wanna say all R's are racists or terrorists... then #AllDemsArePedos .