PDA

View Full Version : Caught the VID...weird symptom

Straight Shooter
06-13-22, 14:50
I finally caught covid, and I cannot believe it. Why? Ive been exposed THOUSANDS of times already in two factories that were eat up with it for years. We had people sick for months before anyone ever heard of Covid19. I worked literally shoulder to shoulder daily with people who would be at work one day, out for a couple weeks sick the next.
At my current locale- when I hired on last August..of the many dozen plants in North America...mine had the highest infection rate of any of them..they were worried about closing. So I go all this time...last Thursday night -my birthday no less- I started getting horrific chest pains at work. Got off Friday- went home, got even worse.
Anyway long story short- Sunday I obtained some home testing kits..and two in a row...now three...confirm.
Along with several other symptoms, the odd one is one Ive not heard anyone having before- putting on a shirt HURTS. Wearing a shirt, or anything other than sweatpants..HURTS. I finally realized its akin to putting on a tight shirt over a bad sunburn. Have yall heard of this symptom before?
Thank my Lord the chest pain went away Sunday..in its place is now crippling back, knee & joint pain. I mean Im about crippled. Started Ivermectin yesterday..3 droppers full under my tongue, once a day. Anybody got anything to add to this?

kerplode
06-13-22, 14:56
Oh! the 'Rona. Are we calling it VID now? I lose track.

I though maybe you had some kind of VD or something...

I can't offer any advice re symptoms. My family members that got it all had different shit happen. Seems pretty roll-of-the-dice. I have the mind control sterility nanobots, so no confirmed Rona, VID, VC or VD here. Fingers crossed.

Sounds rough, though. Hang in there, man! Drink lots of fluids and all that.

Adrenaline_6
06-13-22, 14:57
Sorry to hear that brother. I pray for your speedy recovery.

Like you until now, I haven't had it yet either, even though my whole office has had it (maybe just asymptomatic or just lucky). I think some people have used Azithromycin along with Zinc. Those people with experience can chime in.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-13-22, 15:07
Do you have covid and a sunburn?

markm
06-13-22, 15:09
I've not heard of any of those symptoms. I wonder how many variants they released.

The spread is indeed odd. I didn't miss one day of work and got nobody else sick.... and then there's entire groups of people who spread it wildly. Very strange.

Rifleman_04
06-13-22, 15:36
Straight shooter your symptoms mirror mine when I had it last September. My body felt like I was on fire with the severe joint pain and chest discomfort. It was odd how tender my skin was clothes were very irritating. From the little internet research I did we are of the lucky few where the virus attacks nerve endings somehow.

Edit: also my sense of smell still hasn’t returned 100% 9 months later.

Allen
06-13-22, 15:57
If you're early enough on lie through your teeth about risk group and get a paxlovid prescription. Everything will taste like shit for a week, but it will knock out the other symptoms. Have had several friends get it in the last month and they were all on their feet 10x faster than I was in January.

Artos
06-13-22, 15:59
It's a weirdo cootie & affects everyone different...my biggest gripe was the fatigue. I was horizontal at least 20 hours a day.

Quercetin zinc NAC melatonin

markm
06-13-22, 16:07
It's a weirdo cootie & affects everyone different...my biggest gripe was the fatigue. I was horizontal at least 20 hours a day.

It's so weird that I have a hard time believing it's the same virus. I guess when you whip it up in a lab it doesn't act like a natural virus.

TMS951
06-13-22, 20:07
I had it two weeks ago. Not vaxxed, 40 years old.

Severe joint/muscle pain from the hips down. Fever hit 103 one night.

No respiratory anything.

Weirdest and most freighting symptom? My dick shrunk to half its size for a few days. Thank god I went totally back to normal quite quickly.

By day 8 I felt totally normal and day 10 I tested negative.

The hype can get scary. But especially in hind sight it was not a big deal.

DG23
06-13-22, 22:35
Started Ivermectin yesterday..3 droppers full under my tongue, once a day. Anybody got anything to add to this?

Miller High Life.

LOTS of it.

Straight Shooter
06-13-22, 22:46
Thank you all so much for the responses...just got up from a decent nap finally.
I was 57 last Thursday when this hit. Like some here said- seems like there are several unique symptoms only a few get. The way it settled into my back & knees was just demonic. Couldnt sit, stand, lay down, sit up, just had to keep changing position every little bit.
I am THE most hot-natured person you would ever know. Wont get into details, but I never get cold. Yesterday thought I was gonna freeze to death, my feet were like ice blocks. It was an unheard of 78 in here...still cold. So, I sat outside in 90 degree sun for half an hour and still never really got warm. Thats gone now, thankfully.
Ill have to investigate Paxlovid, thanks to Allen for that recommendation. Still poppin Zinc & D3 daily, as I have been for almost 18 months.
Rifleman_04 thanks...so Im not the only one. You put it correctly, the nerves are very sensitive, so far no taste loss.
If itll stay out of my lungs, Ill be fine. Ive been MUCH sicker many times in my life. But the pain of it, first in my chest, then joints, is whats been the worst.
markm...AMEN sir.
Thank you Adrenaline _6!
Hit the clinic today, will have formal results tomorrow or Weds morning.
Appreciate the responses fellas!
DG23...currently sippin Sam Adams Summer Ale, but thanks for the suggestion brother!

Artos
06-13-22, 22:58
Watch the booze intake with the ivermectin...the combo is tough on the liver.

Straight Shooter
06-13-22, 23:30
Watch the booze intake with the ivermectin...the combo is tough on the liver.

THANK YOU...just had the one, and it was some left when I tossed it. Wasnt sure about that tho..now I know. I do appreciate that warning Artos.

just a scout
06-14-22, 01:42
I finally caught covid, and I cannot believe it. Why? Ive been exposed THOUSANDS of times already in two factories that were eat up with it for years. We had people sick for months before anyone ever heard of Covid19. I worked literally shoulder to shoulder daily with people who would be at work one day, out for a couple weeks sick the next.
At my current locale- when I hired on last August..of the many dozen plants in North America...mine had the highest infection rate of any of them..they were worried about closing. So I go all this time...last Thursday night -my birthday no less- I started getting horrific chest pains at work. Got off Friday- went home, got even worse.
Anyway long story short- Sunday I obtained some home testing kits..and two in a row...now three...confirm.
Along with several other symptoms, the odd one is one Ive not heard anyone having before- putting on a shirt HURTS. Wearing a shirt, or anything other than sweatpants..HURTS. I finally realized its akin to putting on a tight shirt over a bad sunburn. Have yall heard of this symptom before?
Thank my Lord the chest pain went away Sunday..in its place is now crippling back, knee & joint pain. I mean Im about crippled. Started Ivermectin yesterday..3 droppers full under my tongue, once a day. Anybody got anything to add to this?

First, try www.seven cells.com

Next, your symptoms almost sounds like shingles. Had chicken pox before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Straight Shooter
06-14-22, 01:50
First, try www.seven cells.com

Next, your symptoms almost sounds like shingles. Had chicken pox before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the link!
You know...I was fearful it coulda been shingles....again, praise God it isnt. Yes, Ive had CP about 55 years ago. Ive been checking the mirror a lot for signs of a breakout, but no, none.
And it seems to be less tonight than this morning.
Question: Thru all this time..has Shingles ever been a symptom, or known to be brought on by Covid?
Just wondering.

georgeib
06-14-22, 07:10
OP, my family and I took the I-Mask protocol and were over it in just a few days. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

You're already taking Ivermectin, Zinc, and D3, but you should add quercetin to the zinc in order to aid absorbency, and magnesium to the D3 for the same reason. Also, vitamin C, aspirin unless contraindicated for any reason, and melatonin at night.

Hope you feel better soon, brother.

czgunner
06-14-22, 10:21
OP, my family and I took the I-Mask protocol and were over it in just a few days. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

You're already taking Ivermectin, Zinc, and D3, but you should add quercetin to the zinc in order to aid absorbency, and magnesium to the D3 for the same reason. Also, vitamin C, aspirin unless contraindicated for any reason, and melatonin at night.

Hope you feel better soon, brother.Yeah, this is what my wife and I did and got over it very quickly, both times we had it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
06-14-22, 11:08

Hope you feel better soon, brother.

Yeah, this is what my wife and I did and got over it very quickly, both times we had it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you both very much!
As of right now- I dont feel too bad. I am starting to get a little cough..nothing in my lungs nor am I congested, just an itch in the back of my throat that makes me cough some.
Still tired and slightly short of breath.
Was amazed that my employer told me I did NOT have to show negative to return to work. I aint going back until I feel Im over it 100%.

kerplode
06-14-22, 13:29
Glad to hear you're feeling a little better!

Yeah, definitely stay home and rest up

Straight Shooter
06-14-22, 14:10
Glad to hear you're feeling a little better!

Yeah, definitely stay home and rest up

THANK YOU brother! One good thing is Ive not lost my smell or taste like many have...had to eat me a little ribeye just now, you know...just to check. :D

Backfire
06-14-22, 15:16
Thought ivermectin didn't work... yeah, anyways.
That's my point it was crimi al to prevent access to it whatever you believed.

gsd2053
06-14-22, 16:00
I started early in the day with a cough at work. Felt kinda worn out at the end of the day. By the time I got home felt like I might have a fever and did of 101.3 Next morning no fever felt OK other than that pesky cough every few minutes. Just felt like I had to clear something in my chest. Then I started getting sporadic aches that felt like they were moving all around my upper torso. Felt like strains and cramps. It got worse and worse. It was a crazy spams. Like my muscles were trying to disconnect from the bones they were connected to. That lasted about 3 days and I was not able to get much sleep from it.

It was the strangest illness. I truly feel it was created.

Edited to correct the temperature

georgeib
06-14-22, 16:06
The other thing I forgot to mention is to use mouthwash several times per day. Reduces viral load in the mouth and throat.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

prepare
06-14-22, 17:01
Definitely agree with georgeib's recommendation on the Quercetin and mouth wash. A nasal rinse is a good too. DR Peter McCullough recommends adding a couple drops of povidone-iodine to the nasal rinse and mouth wash. And get fresh air and sun! Get the fresh air circulating through your house and bedroom.

gsd2053
06-14-22, 17:32
The other thing I forgot to mention is to use mouthwash several times per day. Reduces viral load in the mouth and throat.

I forgot to mention that it also made my upper gums bleed at the tooth line without brushing. Like gingivitis. Never happened before or since.

georgeib
06-14-22, 17:35
I forgot to mention that it also made my upper gums bleed at the tooth line without brushing. Like gingivitis. Never happened before or since.So strange. This virus appears to have been engineered to attack whatever the weak link in the body is. The surprising variety of symptoms are really something.

DG23
06-14-22, 19:33

Which is what the BEER is for...

Well, that and cause BEER is just good! :D

DG23
06-14-22, 19:54
THANK YOU brother! One good thing is Ive not lost my smell or taste like many have...had to eat me a little ribeye just now, you know...just to check. :D

When it went through the house my oldest son shares with his house mates - He was the only one that never lost his sense of taste and smell. Both of the other roomies about the same age could not smell or taste much for a few weeks.

Gave the kid lots of good advice for messing with his roomies about that... :)

He went up to the one guy, stuck his finger under his nose and asked him if he could smell anything. Roomie replied no and son said (after wiping said finger off on the guys shirt), 'Yeah, you definitely got the Rona bro. I just got done scratching my bung hole with that finger and you should have DEFINITELY smelled it'. :lol:

Hope you continue to improve and shake this crap off brother. 'If it don't kill ya - It will make you stronger...' :)

DG23
06-14-22, 19:59
Definitely agree with georgeib's recommendation on the Quercetin and mouth wash. I nasal rinse is a good too. DR Peter McCullough recommends adding a couple drops of povidone-iodine to the nasal rinse and mouth wash. And get fresh air and sun! Get the fresh air circulating through your house and bedroom.

You ought to look into 1/4 strength Dakins solution.

While you can have it made and get it from a pharmacy - You can also easily make it yourself (most likely with stuff you already have around) and it will work just as well for a lot less money.

LoboTBL
06-15-22, 00:15
It's truly odd what a variety of symptoms there are and that some people get a couple of mild symptoms and no others while others seem to get the worst symptoms.

Got it just before mid-May (first time) and symptoms were pretty mild based on past bouts with a flu bug. Amounted to a general under the weather feeling starting on a Friday evening that progressed to what I'd call a low grade fever of 99 to 99.5. Next day felt a little worse but not so bad that I couldn't move some stuff up to the attic but did tire rather quickly. Had a slightly higher fever that evening that got as high as 100.5 along with chills to the point I needed to put on a hoodie and sweat pants. Also had some body/muscle aches in lower and mid back and a bit of a dry cough and an on again/off again mild headache. By Sunday evening I was feeling noticeably better and was over the worst of it. The whole weekend I had a very low appetite so just followed the old 'feed a cold, starve a fever' rule but did manage to force some soup and light snacks and drank probably three times as much water and juice as I normally do. I think the strangest symptom was what I'd describe as a bit of a 'brain fog', I wasn't loopy or anything but did have a bit of trouble multi tasking things while still working from home on the computer and answering emails all day on Mon & Tues. Tested positive for it Mon and my doc recommended I get the monoclonal antibody infusion due to some risk factors. By the time I went to get it, on Thurs, I felt about 80-90 % recovered but still got it done.

We're the same age and I've been taking multivitamins plus C, D3, Zinc, Echinacea, Quercetin & L-Lysine supplements daily for about the last year. Some B12 did seem to boost my energy levels. I also took the Ivermectin because my wife insisted I should and she had ordered it months and months ago. I also made a point of getting up every hour or so during the day and going outside to get some fresh air and sun and move around.

All in all, it felt about like one of the more serious cold bugs I remember having as a kid combined with some flu symptoms minus the congestion/upper respiratory issues. I had a lingering cough that I noticed was getting less severe every other day or so for about two and a half weeks. For me, it wasn't as bad as the worst flu bug I've ever had.

Most importantly, I hope you get to feeling better sooner than later. Get rest, drink fluids and all that.

Straight Shooter
06-15-22, 01:53
It's truly odd what a variety of symptoms there are and that some people get a couple of mild symptoms and no others while others seem to get the worst symptoms.

Got it just before mid-May (first time) and symptoms were pretty mild based on past bouts with a flu bug. Amounted to a general under the weather feeling starting on a Friday evening that progressed to what I'd call a low grade fever of 99 to 99.5. Next day felt a little worse but not so bad that I couldn't move some stuff up to the attic but did tire rather quickly. Had a slightly higher fever that evening that got as high as 100.5 along with chills to the point I needed to put on a hoodie and sweat pants. Also had some body/muscle aches in lower and mid back and a bit of a dry cough and an on again/off again mild headache. By Sunday evening I was feeling noticeably better and was over the worst of it. The whole weekend I had a very low appetite so just followed the old 'feed a cold, starve a fever' rule but did manage to force some soup and light snacks and drank probably three times as much water and juice as I normally do. I think the strangest symptom was what I'd describe as a bit of a 'brain fog', I wasn't loopy or anything but did have a bit of trouble multi tasking things while still working from home on the computer and answering emails all day on Mon & Tues. Tested positive for it Mon and my doc recommended I get the monoclonal antibody infusion due to some risk factors. By the time I went to get it, on Thurs, I felt about 80-90 % recovered but still got it done.

We're the same age and I've been taking multivitamins plus C, D3, Zinc, Echinacea, Quercetin & L-Lysine supplements daily for about the last year. Some B12 did seem to boost my energy levels. I also took the Ivermectin because my wife insisted I should and she had ordered it months and months ago. I also made a point of getting up every hour or so during the day and going outside to get some fresh air and sun and move around.

All in all, it felt about like one of the more serious cold bugs I remember having as a kid combined with some flu symptoms minus the congestion/upper respiratory issues. I had a lingering cough that I noticed was getting less severe every other day or so for about two and a half weeks. For me, it wasn't as bad as the worst flu bug I've ever had.

Most importantly, I hope you get to feeling better sooner than later. Get rest, drink fluids and all that.

Thank you for the post, Lobo. Im at the lingering cough stage right now. not real bad, just aggravating. Still real tired. Off/on slightly sore throat at times. Me too, Ive been much much sicker before. Im gonna try to step out more during the day but we are having a severe heat wave right now and I cant be out long before I start gasping, still short of breath.
My work is paying me to be off another week, so thats a load off my mind.
Thanks for your info, brother.

Sam
06-15-22, 06:44
Sorry to hear you got sick, hope you will continue to improve.

jsbhike
06-15-22, 09:23

I had the anything touching my skin felt abrasive issue which is something I experience when I have a fever getting up over 100°, buy both times with covid the irritated skin feeling I usually get with a high fever was occuring at no fever at all to 99ish°

An odd quirk, was on the 2nd bout when I developed pneumonia and got admitted to the hospital my fever was over 102°, but the irritated skin feeling I had experienced for almost a week with the no appreciable fever temperature went away.

Can't recall joint pain specifically, but I was sore all over...similar to what I recall when having the flu as a child.

Round 1 with covid was in February 2020 before it was supposed to be here, so I thought I had the flu...all the systems checked...except for the low grade fever. Weird stuff.

Sucks, but stay up and moving. You do not want pneumonia and I was trying to stay up as much as possible.

jsbhike
06-15-22, 09:35
Thank you for the post, Lobo. Im at the lingering cough stage right now. not real bad, just aggravating. Still real tired. Off/on slightly sore throat at times. Me too, Ive been much much sicker before. Im gonna try to step out more during the day but we are having a severe heat wave right now and I cant be out long before I start gasping, still short of breath.
My work is paying me to be off another week, so thats a load off my mind.
Thanks for your info, brother.

Gets boring, but turn on a show or music you like and do laps around the house.

When I got discharged from the hospital I was on supplemental oxygen and Kentucky was having a very hot and humid September/October so breathing outside air was no fun.
Very glad you are on the mend and staying active. Hang in there, because you may be in for several weeks to a couple months before getting back to 100% and both times for me seemed like improvements happened in days long plateaus rather than a gradual slope back to normal.

Straight Shooter
06-15-22, 12:38
rough morning fellas. pray for me

Adrenaline_6
06-15-22, 13:02
Prayers sent brother.

Artos
06-15-22, 15:58
Any progress since this am amigo??

kerplode
06-15-22, 17:17
Hang in there, brother!

Straight Shooter
06-16-22, 00:15
Bad day. coughing a lot, with some congestion now, which I was hoping wouldnt happen. Wore out. What is suggested for this cough/congestion? Sore throat too

mpom
06-16-22, 10:03
Have read good things about Fluvoxamine, a drug used to treat OCD.

Mark

rocsteady
06-16-22, 11:42
Sending thoughts and prayers for you brother. Stories like yours just remind me I was fortunate. Had it three times now, evidently, first early in 2020 before anyone knew about it, a nagging cough that held on for a while. Only symptoms I ever had, not enough to keep me out of work at the time; really didn't think it was any more than early bout with seasonal allergies. Then twice more, allegedly, as I only "knew" because we had to test weekly and twice the tests came back positive? No symptoms at all. I'm closer to 100 than 0 but not by much at all and no comorbidities so I didn't bother with the vaccine. Yours was the first I've heard about the sensitive skin and flu-like aches that got that bad. I'm checking with some friends in the medical profession and son who's got experience with the Army as a medic and now in the private sector just to see if there's more I don't know that I can pass on for ya.

Straight Shooter
06-16-22, 12:45
Sending thoughts and prayers for you brother. Stories like yours just remind me I was fortunate. Had it three times now, evidently, first early in 2020 before anyone knew about it, a nagging cough that held on for a while. Only symptoms I ever had, not enough to keep me out of work at the time; really didn't think it was any more than early bout with seasonal allergies. Then twice more, allegedly, as I only "knew" because we had to test weekly and twice the tests came back positive? No symptoms at all. I'm closer to 100 than 0 but not by much at all and no comorbidities so I didn't bother with the vaccine. Yours was the first I've heard about the sensitive skin and flu-like aches that got that bad. I'm checking with some friends in the medical profession and son who's got experience with the Army as a medic and now in the private sector just to see if there's more I don't know that I can pass on for ya.

God bless you brother- thank you so much.
So, Ive still got an on/off cough. Seems worse upon waking. Still wore slap out. No energy. No appetite, which is ok, I could miss a meal or three.
Drinking a lot. A little...loopy, for lack of a better word. Seem to have lost some smell/taste, but not all.
Going to nappy some more now...thank you all!

steyrman13
06-16-22, 13:28

Yes I and two others close to me had the super sensitive sore skin symptoms. It felt excatly as you say, like a bad sunburn with clothes touching it

rocsteady
06-16-22, 14:33
and by the way, around here it's not "the vid," it's "the 'rona" and if you get time off for being "exposed" or are pretty much just faking something to get time off, not sick in the lease, it's a "coronacation"

georgeib
06-16-22, 15:33
God bless you brother- thank you so much.
So, Ive still got an on/off cough. Seems worse upon waking. Still wore slap out. No energy. No appetite, which is ok, I could miss a meal or three.
Drinking a lot. A little...loopy, for lack of a better word. Seem to have lost some smell/taste, but not all.
Going to nappy some more now...thank you all!A friend of mine, a respiratory therapist, tells me that patients with covid were laid on their chests in an effort to keep mucous from settling in the lungs. The fact that your cough is worse in the morning may be pointing to what he was talking about. Perhaps take to sleeping on you stomach?

Either way, I've praying for you and will continue to do so. Just keep doing all the right things - taking all the vitamins, etc. You'll be fine.

FWIW, in addition to the things mentioned in my post above, my wife and I have also been taking turmeric/curcumin and NAC. Both incredibly powerful antioxidants.

MegademiC
06-16-22, 20:38

Quercetin zinc NAC melatonin

This, i slept for 16hr a day during, then had fatigue for about 2-3mo until I felt myself again.

Straight Shooter
06-17-22, 15:53
Feeling some "better". Still very tired. Kinda loopy headed on/off. Cough seems to be going away. Low energy, low appetite. Maybe the worst is behind me.

Sam
06-17-22, 20:14
Good to hear. The exhaustion last for months for some, so just take it easy.

prepare
06-17-22, 20:22
Glad you're doing better. A good distraction to take your mind off of it might be therapeutic.

georgeib
06-17-22, 20:28
Glad to hear you're past the worst of it. It's important that you keep taking the ivermectin for 5 days and the vitamins and other supplements for at least a few weeks. Hang in there.

Straight Shooter
06-18-22, 00:54
Thank you all for caring and for the advice given.
So, when do I go back to work? Do I need to test negative...do I need to test negative for a day or two or three or what? When is it safe to go back, I should say?
Now, I am getting paid. NO moocher here, tho. Im very concerned about going back and not having the energy to work like we do. Those of you thats gone through this..how did you ease back into work? Im not being rushed at all. Been told I can go on short term leave if need be, so thats a blessing.

georgeib
06-18-22, 07:15
So, when do I go back to work? Do I need to test negative...do I need to test negative for a day or two or three or what? When is it safe to go back, I should say?
Now, I am getting paid. NO moocher here, tho. Im very concerned about going back and not having the energy to work like we do. Those of you thats gone through this..how did you ease back into work? Im not being rushed at all. Been told I can go on short term leave if need be, so thats a blessing.

The CDC says you can stop isolating after at least 5 days.

Sam
06-18-22, 14:04

In the good old days of the chicom plague, they told us that you quarantine yourself for 10 days from the day you first tested positive. So that's what we did, on the 10th day we would take another test to make damn sure we are clear. But if you're still feeling weak and your job is still paying you, I wouldn't rush going back to work, rest as long as you can.

Like the other member wrote, now it's 5 days.

LoboTBL
06-18-22, 16:28

I actually continued to work while I had it. Granted, the 'work' I do is from home and amounts to answering questions sent via email or over the phone and taking care of some order issues. I did get a reprieve from actually talking to customers on the phone for most of the week because I just couldn't really do that while coughing as much as I was. I went through a lot of cough drops over a two week period and they seemed to help. I do occasionally work on site and that was where I actually contracted it since I literally didn't go anywhere else that week.

Glad to hear you feel like you're gradually improving. It's been a little over a month now since I first came down with it and I feel like I'm completely recovered. That lingering cough has gone away and my energy levels seem to be where they were before. I helped a buddy of mine load some workshop tools and items onto a trailer this morning to move to his new place and didn't fall out from the heat.

DG23
06-21-22, 20:15
Hope you are doing better and starting to shake this crap off brother...

Please update us when you can.

Sam
06-21-22, 20:41
Another lingering affect of the covid is exhaustion and "brain fog", both could last for months. Not just repeating what I read, saw it up close.

Straight Shooter
06-21-22, 20:57
Another lingering affect of the covid is exhaustion and "brain fog", both could last for months. Not just repeating what I read, saw it up close.

Im slap wore out all the time. Got lingering effects still, one minute I feel pretty good..5 minutes later I gotta go lay down.
Im in no rush to get back to work. The heat here is terrible this week, and I wouldnt last 2 hours at work.
The brain fog- YES SIR. Had that again this morning around sun up. Again, that comes and goes.
This stuff is straight up crazy. But..I do feel overall better, I guess.

georgeib
06-21-22, 20:57
Another lingering affect of the covid is exhaustion and "brain fog", both could last for months. Not just repeating what I read, saw it up close.There are a few effective protocols for ridding your body of the spike protein. That seems to get rid of the symptoms associated with "Long Covid." No one in my family seemed to have any residual symptoms, so I can't speak from personal experience, but what I've read sounded very promising.

Waylander
06-21-22, 21:23
Hope everything turns out alright for you. It sounds like you made it through the worst but it *can* resurge. My dad (69 yo) got it late last December and was down for a week at the time but seemed to be getting better. Then he got worse and had to go to the doctor. He got antibodies but they didn’t help much.

He got worse so the wife and I had to go take care of him. We pumped vitamins and otc meds into him. A step away from going to the hospital and he finally started getting better. He was down for over a month and his legs and back are still weak.

DG23
06-21-22, 22:13
The heat here is terrible this week, and I wouldnt last 2 hours at work.

SNIP...

But..I do feel overall better, I guess.

Screw work. They can wait until you are recovered.

You need to go to the nearest indoor shooting range (a few times at least) for some 'therapy' time before you try to jump back into the thick of it full time.

In the AC... While you 'rehab' (and shoot some guns because you can)... :)

Straight Shooter
06-21-22, 23:26
Screw work. They can wait until you are recovered.

You need to go to the nearest indoor shooting range (a few times at least) for some 'therapy' time before you try to jump back into the thick of it full time.

In the AC... While you 'rehab' (and shoot some guns because you can)... :)

I like how you think brother!

Straight Shooter
06-21-22, 23:29
Hope everything turns out alright for you. It sounds like you made it through the worst but it *can* resurge. My dad (69 yo) got it late last December and was down for a week at the time but seemed to be getting better. Then he got worse and had to go to the doctor. He got antibodies but they didn’t help much.

He got worse so the wife and I had to go take care of him. We pumped vitamins and otc meds into him. A step away from going to the hospital and he finally started getting better. He was down for over a month and his legs and back are still weak.

WOW, thats awful. Yes, I too am having back trouble still, first 3 days or so of this I was almost 100% crippled. It settled in my back, knees, and joints. Very glad to hear the gent is slowly getting better.