PDA

View Full Version : delete

zippygaloo
12-20-08, 15:47
delete

Littlelebowski
12-20-08, 15:51
Need more details before you badmouth a manufacturer. How many times did you attempt to contact them? How long have you waited?

Simply posting something like what you did without any background info is against the rules (http://m4carbine.net/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item) of this site.

4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.

zippygaloo
12-20-08, 15:59
delete

warpigM-4
12-20-08, 16:11
thats weird ,they were always good help to me when i called them.But that was before all the panic buying started.

jdp710
12-20-08, 16:40
If they continue to refuse to answer their phone lines and/or reply to emails then they are not worth doing future business with in my opinion. Strong customer service counts! :mad:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's quite sad that people really believe this in this sort of buying frenzy!

Just look at the shipping delays on all the internet gun stores! Would you rather they waste their resources answering calls and emails that 90% of the time are answered or can be done online yourself? Or would you rather the resources be spent on shipping orders to the rest of us :confused:

Verbal Kint
12-20-08, 16:41
Need more details before you badmouth a manufacturer. How many times did you attempt to contact them? How long have you waited?

+1

I've never had any problems with CDNN, but I've also not purchased anything from them lately -- since all the panic buying began. However, they're no less vulnerable to being overwhelmed, than any of the other vendors. And factor in the holiday season/vacation soon... it may be hard to make contact.

threebanger
12-20-08, 18:06
I've been on & off the phone with them for the past two days purchasing some pistols. I've gotten an answer every time.

Verbal Kint
12-20-08, 21:35
Oh, the irony of this thread vs sig material. :D

Either way, hope you make contact Zippy. Seems, from what threebanger just said, that they are answering their phone calls. Keep at it, I guess.

rob_s
12-20-08, 21:39
Oh, the irony of this thread vs sig material. :D

I'm guessing it was Anvil then?

JBnTX
12-20-08, 22:02
Many AR-15 related business's are overwhelmed with business right now.
They can only do so much with what they have.

One major AR maker, that I've been trying to get a barrel from, told me that
they are going nuts trying to keep up with all the orders.

The CS Rep told me that the phone rings off the hook all day long without
a break. It rings and rings and rings.

You can't blame a firearms company for what is going on right now.

Just wait until it looks like the next AWB will pass?

Cold Zero
12-20-08, 22:54
I agree with you if you are talking about CDNN? Yes, I have contacted them about the problem I had with them. I no longer do business with them.