PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates Cleared to Buy Another 2,700 Acres of Farmland in North Dakota

Buncheong
07-01-22, 23:09
“Why would an entrenched climate change ideologue who wants to change food production be purchasing over a quarter million acres of prime farmland?”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/07/01/bill-gates-wins-legal-approval-to-purchase-another-2700-acres-of-farmland-in-north-dakota-bringing-total-ownership-to-270000-acres/#more-234709

AKDoug
07-02-22, 00:59
He's got a long way to go to top John Malone, or even Ted Turner. 2100 acres in N.D. isn't that big of a parcel.

Buncheong
07-02-22, 01:06
“Bringing Total Ownership to 270,000 Acres” is the part you missed.

Backfire
07-02-22, 07:29
He is planning on investing in soy or whatever the "impossible" burgers are made from. Cows burp and fart, meat is bad . Another change on the horizon. Many food processing plants have mysteriously burned down. Agenda 2030 yall

AKDoug
07-02-22, 11:34
“Bringing Total Ownership to 270,000 Acres” is the part you missed.

I didn't miss it, I just didn't comment on it. It is still miniscule in the big scope of things and it is spread throughout the U.S. Even if that 270,000 acres was entire in ND, it would represent .7% of agricultural land in ND. I'm not a defender of Bill Gates, but if he was looking to take over food production or some other nefarious act, he has the money to buy lots more.

TomMcC
07-02-22, 12:12
I'm no defender of Bill Gates either. There is approximately 915,000,000 acres of farm land in the US.

Backfire
07-02-22, 12:44
Yall trust Bill gates... lol.
Very little of his land is in the areas known for investments.
Safe and effective, that's why all these sports guys are keeling over.

TomMcC
07-02-22, 14:20
Yall trust Bill gates... lol.
Very little of his land is in the areas known for investments.
Safe and effective, that's why all these sports guys are keeling over.

What? If I may be so bold, nobody here trusts Bill Gates. We're just not running with the idea that Gates is conspiring to do some nefarious thing on this one. Time will tell I suppose. He may have other resons for these purchases that we just don't know about. Time will tell on that one too.

I don't know what the sports reference is about.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-02-22, 15:13
Not nothing, but I’m more interested in where he is putting his money in general. May be more of an inflation hedge than anything else, plus he can probably get first tit on govt money…

Backfire
07-02-22, 15:34
Cows burp and fart, think global warming. You have been enlightened

Averageman
07-02-22, 17:19
Have you seen Bill Gates lately?
After the divorce he put on 30 pounds.
I don't know who he's investing for, but he won't be around long enough to enjoy it.

JiminAZ
07-02-22, 19:01
Rich guys invest in land. Just another way to park money.

Not a Bill Gates fan by any stretch. But I know a few rich guys and they buy farmland because it generates enough income to sustain itself and has certain investment/tax characteristics. Those guys are always looking for some way to park money that isn't stocks/bonds/gold.

Rifleman_04
07-02-22, 19:08
It’s ok guys ND Attorney Generals office investigated the purchase for potential violation of anti corporate farming laws but cleared it as legal. Turns out he is leasing it back to local farmers so he’s just a greasy capitalist after all.

TomMcC
07-02-22, 19:19
It’s ok guys ND Attorney Generals office investigated the purchase for potential violation of anti corporate farming laws but cleared it as legal. Turns out he is leasing it back to local farmers so he’s just a greasy capitalist after all.

Greasy capitalist...that's good. That we could all be greasy capitalist.

john armond
07-02-22, 20:32
Did anyone catch the link in the original article where there is now a food processing plant in Canada that is going to be processing crickets for human consumption because they are full of protein and better for the environment?

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/aspire-food-group-completes-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/

yoni
07-03-22, 06:26
Have you seen Bill Gates lately?
After the divorce he put on 30 pounds.
I don't know who he's investing for, but he won't be around long enough to enjoy it.

Great let him die and die quickly. He is a total @$$wipe

Averageman
07-03-22, 07:11
Yeah, I would agree.
He looks like Cheeseburger should be his first name and supersize it his middle.
Not long for this world.

Backfire
07-03-22, 07:24
According to Bloomberg, yesterday, several farmers also brought their cows to parliament to protest the policy, going so far as threatening to slaughter them on the spot.

“If the nitrogen measures are adopted, one of these two ladies [cows] will not go home but will receive a one-way ticket to the slaughterhouse,” farmer Koos Cromwijk told Dutch news agency ANP outside parliament.

The policy in question will require Dutch businesses to reduce nitrogen emissions nationwide by 50% and up to 95% in some provinces by 2030, with cows and fertilizers being significant contributors.

https://thecountersignal.com/dutch-farmers-protest-climate-change-policy/

Yall waking up?
You will eat the bugs and you will be happy

Backfire
07-03-22, 09:08
Yeah, your right nothing fishy about gates or even Klaus Schwab and the WEF.