God Bless,

Brandon

Tanner
07-06-22, 15:01
Plot Twist. He is now poor.

:-) highly doubt it

titsonritz
07-06-22, 17:15
Definitely out of my league, but I'd let him be my friend nonetheless.

SteyrAUG
07-06-22, 17:32
I'm sorry but that safe is gayer than a pair of bike shorts with a built in vibrating butt plug.

The Dumb Gun Collector
07-06-22, 17:36
I'm sorry but that safe is gayer than a pair of bike shorts with a built in vibrating butt plug.

Yeah, not my taste either. I guess he did say his wife wanted it and he is obviously richer than Croesus

Gabriel556
07-06-22, 17:44
I actually like the exterior, but a couch inside, even worse, a decoration couch is bad. I don’t mind the green marble either, but I want a safe that holds guns, lots of them.

This statement coming from a guy who’s own safe layout sucks for actually storing lots of guns…..

SteyrAUG
07-06-22, 18:00
Yeah, not my taste either. I guess he did say his wife wanted it and he is obviously richer than Croesus

He obviously has more guns and money than gun knowledge. His biggest criteria seems to be low resistance recoil springs (the action is like BUTTER). He looks like he has had zero gun instruction and has learned all his handling from mimicking films. He has some straight up garbage but makes statements like 10mm being his favorite caliber...favorite for what?

Sandpaper grips, never gonna lose your grip on that. Wow, neat...I've never lost a grip on my polished wood and metal 870 Wingmasters.

Like most people with more money than they understand, he is impressed by complete nonsense and understands very little about guns.

And he got punched by a Benelli M2 which might have the smoothest action of any shotgun in the world? Wow, then goes on to proclaim the Benelli M4 as the greatest shotgun ever made.

Don't even get me started on the weight compensated 9mm HK P30L which is already a long slide 9mm. That HK "match weight" is the same shit Laura Croft was running in Tomb Raider on her USP Match guns.

lowprone
07-06-22, 18:58
Whatever !

titsonritz
07-06-22, 20:12
I'm not even looking at the safe (which is set up lame, IMO), I'm looking at the gun in it and on the walls.

SteyrAUG
07-06-22, 22:08
I'm not even looking at the safe (which is set up lame, IMO), I'm looking at the gun in it and on the walls.

They look more interesting, but I suspect on closer inspection it's just more goober junk like WASRs, PTRs and century clones. The only thing cool in that room is the single lane shooting stage.

For what he spent on all those bubba guns, he could have had something serious. I bet somewhere he has a custom configured, limited edition Taurus Judge.

Straight Shooter
07-06-22, 22:35
Im glad I wasnt the only one so MEH about the whole thing.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 00:22
Im glad I wasnt the only one so MEH about the whole thing.

It's like giving me 5 billion dollars and deciding I'm gonna be a car fanatic, but rather than build the Jay Leno collection I buy a bunch of rare Subaru's and Toyota's while declaring them to be Japan's "Ferrari's" and going on and on about how they are the smoothest shifting automatic transmission vehicle ever. Then trying to demonstrate their prowess on the track with driving skills learned from "Days of Thunder."

That's he spent a 100,000 on a safe with a couch containing hidden compartments which contained a "pencil" really does tell me everything I need to know.

The comments on YT are truly sad, everyone thinks this guy has the awesome shit. I'm starting to understand why Jeff Cooper seemed to be a grumpy old fart towards the end. He was probably looking at the same kind of shit from his perspective.

Straight Shooter
07-07-22, 01:11
It's like giving me 5 billion dollars and deciding I'm gonna be a car fanatic, but rather than build the Jay Leno collection I buy a bunch of rare Subaru's and Toyota's while declaring them to be Japan's "Ferrari's" and going on and on about how they are the smoothest shifting automatic transmission vehicle ever. Then trying to demonstrate their prowess on the track with driving skills learned from "Days of Thunder."

That's he spent a 100,000 on a safe with a couch containing hidden compartments which contained a "pencil" really does tell me everything I need to know.

The comments on YT are truly sad, everyone thinks this guy has the awesome shit. I'm starting to understand why Jeff Cooper seemed to be a grumpy old fart towards the end. He was probably looking at the same kind of shit from his perspective.

As a lifelong Cooper fan...I agree!
Look, to someone who can afford that stuff..fine, have at it. But here is MY opinion on these "re-worked" over-priced flashy Gucci guns like Taran Tactical: His 1301's dont run any better or more reliably than an out of the box gun, nor does his G34 or anything else he makes. All movie/Hollywood BS for the idiots who wanna be some sort of imaginary John Wick.
NONE of that crap appeals to me, matter of fact its a turn off. Dude shot a few rounds thru each gun, and all went BOOM. Good, fine, ok. All mine would have too.
And a Safe..with a couch inside? C'MON MAN.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 03:21
As a lifelong Cooper fan...I agree!
Look, to someone who can afford that stuff..fine, have at it. But here is MY opinion on these "re-worked" over-priced flashy Gucci guns like Taran Tactical: His 1301's dont run any better or more reliably than an out of the box gun, nor does his G34 or anything else he makes. All movie/Hollywood BS for the idiots who wanna be some sort of imaginary John Wick.
NONE of that crap appeals to me, matter of fact its a turn off. Dude shot a few rounds thru each gun, and all went BOOM. Good, fine, ok. All mine would have too.
And a Safe..with a couch inside? C'MON MAN.

I think I saw two guns I'd even want. The Benelli M2 and the HK P30, the rest were totally goober guns and I'd sell all that shit off to buy something far more reliable. That Taran Tactical shit, it would be on GB yesterday, sell it all for plain jane Gen 3 Glocks with NS. Unless we are talking about very old school Drillings and such, I don't want "gold leaf" anything on my guns, it would actually irritate me.

I wouldn't mind having an actual Saddam palace guard Gold AK, but that would be nothing more than a collectible to remind me what complete goofs the Iraqis are to actually GOLD PLATE something like a AK. To me royalty grade weapons are classic P&R smith wheel guns with that astonishing blue and OLD Colt Gold Cups that actually were National Match ready guns. Show me a guy with a safe full of those and I'll be impressed.

He's also got 100,000 for a retarded safe but he can't SBR his handguns and brace guns that should be SBRs? Apparently he has no suppressors for any of it but he's popping wood over his threaded barrels?

And finally, John Wick films SUCK. F'ing hard to watch.

HKGuns
07-07-22, 07:15
And finally, John Wick films SUCK. F'ing hard to watch.

Easy now, that’s prolly going too far.

Artos
07-07-22, 09:12
I liked the first Wick flick a lot better than the follow ups...I also never got into the various fancy new firearms. I own one glock & the rest of the collection are wheel guns & 1911 variants. Defense long guns consist of AR's & a SCAR. Thought more would like the vid as I'm sure I've seen more than one Wick thread here.

I'm also an AMSEC fan & would love to see the mfg process of that beast...no clue why they thought the mini couch was a good idea.

Also thought they could have sold more than a total of 4...lotsa folks with crazy throw down $$$$.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 14:00
Easy now, that’s prolly going too far.

Almost all Keanu films suck, but John Wick especially sucked hard. F'ing gamer movie if ever there was a gamer movie.

markm
07-07-22, 15:04
A dumb youtube gun video? That's odd.

HKGuns
07-07-22, 15:20
Almost all Keanu films suck, but John Wick especially sucked hard. F'ing gamer movie if ever there was a gamer movie.

Maybe I’m too easy on him because he is one of the few in Hollywood that isn’t a mouth breathing left-tard.

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

I’d much rather watch one of his movies than to spend a dime on anything with Fing Dinero, Neeson or any of the others………

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 16:01
Maybe I’m too easy on him because he is one of the few in Hollywood that isn’t a mouth breathing left-tard.

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

I’d much rather watch one of his movies than to spend a dime on anything with Fing Dinero, Neeson or any of the others………

So I wouldn't criticize him for his politics, but he has f'ed up so many film remakes it isn't funny. He was in The Day the Earth Stood Still which had such a strong leftist message he might as well be a hard lefty. He was in a remake of "The 47 Ronin" which completely butchered the original story and left it almost meaningless.

And John Wick was a shitty gamer movie if ever there was a shitty gamer movie.

While I admit I can't watch anything with Jane Fonda in it, because she should have been executed for treason, I try not to watch films because the actors share my politics and I don't necessarily avoid films because the actors don't share my politics. Most people in Hollywood are pretty hard left. John Millus is one of the few exceptions but I like his films because they are actually good.

By contrast Michael Douglas is seriously anti gun but his films "Falling Down" and "The Ghost and the Darkness" are actually really good films.

Tanner
07-07-22, 16:45

But they are better than any john wayne film ever made, geeez, talk about a dreadful monotone talentless actor, wayne was it.

Pappabear
07-07-22, 16:59
A gun store in AZ has a John Wick room, with a plastic replica of Johnny boy himself. Other than being super gay, the store itself has some super high end gear. MRADS and AICS and Desert techs.....you get the idea.

It annoys me to no end when these actors are anti 2A, and yet make films year in and out promoting guns, violence and making it look cool for kids to watch. Hypocritical aholes.

PB

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 17:04
But they are better than any john wayne film ever made, geeez, talk about a dreadful monotone talentless actor, wayne was it.

So the acting range of this guy.

https://corpina.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/keanu-woah.png

Tanner
07-07-22, 21:20
So the acting range of this guy.

https://corpina.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/keanu-woah.png

Indeed, more extensive than the duke pilgrim.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 22:20
Indeed, more extensive than the duke pilgrim.

Really wouldn't know, I was never into westerns. Made a couple WWII movies that were ok, so sounds even with Keanu, who made a couple movies that didn't suck. But John Wick wasn't one of them, that one sucked hard.

ubet
07-10-22, 02:33
Oh that’s special. Look I could go and shoot every gun in my safe too! Look at me!

And I didn’t know you could make a Glock uglier than how they come from the factory, I see someone managed it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-10-22, 06:12
Oh that’s special. Look I could go and shoot every gun in my safe too! Look at me!

And I didn’t know you could make a Glock uglier than how they come from the factory, I see someone managed it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna see him use the pencil, especially since he probably paid $4k for it.

BWT
07-10-22, 14:01
I wanna see him use the pencil, especially since he probably paid $4k for it.

Crossword puzzle with John Wick’s pencil. Good for 200,000 views.

As far as the guy? He’s got lots of money and is new to guns. His decisions make that evident but who cares if it gets the next generation interested in guns.

God Bless,

Brandon

crosseyedshooter
07-10-22, 15:40
Here’s a peek at some other things in his collection and more guns.

http://youtu.be/r8rZ58CIox4

SteyrAUG
07-10-22, 17:00
Here’s a peek at some other things in his collection and more guns.

http://youtu.be/r8rZ58CIox4

Jesus, more DERP guns. "The Collector" should look up Dan Shea or Reed Knight.

And of course the once decent gun he owns, he puts a binary trigger on it.

LOL. Go to 13 and watch his bullpup handgun FTF and FTE almost every round.

Tanner
07-10-22, 19:38
Just because one collects pens doesn't make one a writer....same with firearms I suppose....

kirkland
07-10-22, 19:52
Wait, the safe has a couch in it? :confused:

SteyrAUG
07-10-22, 20:10
Wait, the safe has a couch in it? :confused:

See first post, watch video.

SteyrAUG
07-10-22, 20:11
Just because one collects pens doesn't make one a writer....same with firearms I suppose....

Almost died with the triple barrel shotgun with TRIPLE laser sight. I bet he feels just like Predator when he's holding that crap.