PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota Firearms Training

titsonritz
07-06-22, 15:27
Looks like I might be moving western North Dakota, somewhere in the neighborhood of Williston and/or Dickinson, and would like to know of any good Firearms Training opportunities in the area. I'll most likely bounce out of state here and there when I find classes I want to attend but I would also like to have something close I can hit on a weekend for a couple days.

I know nothing about the area so any information on the local training scene would be super appreciated. I'm looking for quality instructor and ranges that allows real deal training and hosts classes open to non-LEO/Mil. TIA.

titsonritz
07-08-22, 18:29
Anybody???

Hank6046
07-08-22, 20:13
No idea about training but Medora is cool. I think that Rune Nation used have something around Bismarck but I haven't looked at their schedule in a while.

SeriousStudent
07-10-22, 00:09
Reach out to ST911. He knows people.

I can also tap into the Rangemaster Instructor database if you wish, and ask there.

titsonritz
07-11-22, 18:16
Reach out to ST911. He knows people.

I can also tap into the Rangemaster Instructor database if you wish, and ask there.

Thanks any information is appreciated.

Rifleman_04
06-10-23, 10:31
A bit late but did you end up finding anything? In the past Mike Pannone has done a few classes out west there as well as Kyle Lamb and Defoor had some scheduled in the black hills just south of there.

We don't have much opportunity for training with big name guys up here so I try to do what I can on my own. Be nice to have a ND training/mutual assistance group.

titsonritz
06-10-23, 16:41
A bit late but did you end up finding anything? In the past Mike Pannone has done a few classes out west there as well as Kyle Lamb and Defoor had some scheduled in the black hills just south of there.

We don't have much opportunity for training with big name guys up here so I try to do what I can on my own. Be nice to have a ND training/mutual assistance group.

Hey Rifleman, thanks for the input. My gig in ND turned out to be a flop thus far so I never went, but I appreciate your input as it could still happen.

prepare
06-10-23, 17:41
Hey Rifleman, thanks for the input. My gig in ND turned out to be a flop thus far so I never went, but I appreciate your input as it could still happen.

Whats in ND?

BH321
06-17-23, 02:36
Whats in ND?

Multiple military bases, oil fields, and a lot of agriculture to include sugar beets and the majority of the nation’s sunflower production.

Rifleman_04
06-22-23, 01:29
Quite a bit of manufacturing as well.