PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Guidestones

Backfire
07-07-22, 08:38
It says in part:
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. Unite humanity with a living new language."

This WEF/NWO statue finally got blown up.

https://youtu.be/mP-ehJO-940

Surprised to not see a thread about this.

ryr8828
07-07-22, 09:36
I'd never heard of this until they got blown up.

Alpha-17
07-07-22, 09:39
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

utahjeepr
07-07-22, 09:42
If and when they get caught and are looking at a long stretch of prison time, I'm betting this won't seem like such a great idea. Vandalism using explosives is frowned upon rather strongly.

Unless you are a commie of course, then it's OK apparently.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 09:49
Been to the 'Stones on multiple occasions. They were pretty cool.

GTF425
07-07-22, 10:00
So the Great Value Stonehenge got got.

I had never even heard of these until they were blown up.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 10:10
You missed out. The Elberton Granite Museum was pretty cool if it's still around.

I'd rank them over the World's Smallest Church in Townsend, or the Smiling Peanut in Plains (This Pleases The Nut) in terms of nifty roadside attractions.

So the Great Value Stonehenge got got.

I had never even heard of these until they were blown up.

Straight Shooter
07-07-22, 10:19
New Age Satanic crap imo. If leftists can destroy REAL history- then their demonic crap is on the table too.
They were just the NWO wishes carved in stone. Good riddance.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 10:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-ehJO-940

themonk
07-07-22, 10:34
Bummer

Diamondback
07-07-22, 12:35
You missed out. The Elberton Granite Museum was pretty cool if it's still around.

I'd rank them over the World's Smallest Church in Townsend, or the Smiling Peanut in Plains (This Pleases The Nut) in terms of nifty roadside attractions.

Supposedly still running...
https://egaonline.com/learn/elberton-granite-museum

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 12:41
Right on! They had a little miniature scale model of the Guidestones, and some information booklets on them. The best of my recollection is that the financier was a Texas oil man.

For me, the "mystery" was solved when I was welcomed to, "The Granite Capitol of the World."

Anyone ascribing any schizo-tier Q-Anon bullshit to the Guidestones is outing themselves as a world-class goober.

Supposedly still running...
https://egaonline.com/learn/elberton-granite-museum

pinzgauer
07-07-22, 13:37
Anyone ascribing any schizo-tier Q-Anon bullshit to the Guidestones is outing themselves as a world-class goober.

Indeed... They were pretty cool and only the population item was questionable. And even that I don't think it is totally wrong, would the world be a better place with smaller population? Probably.

My wife's uncle always indicated he knew who built them but would not say. He was long time Elberton resident and mover and shaker.

I was suspicious for about the last 30 years that he might have funded them and have them built as he had a very similar philosophy. And also had the means and connections to do it.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 13:55
Not exactly a monument, I've seen campus outdoor shelters built with more style.

Some guy with too much money went to Stonehenge and decided to commission something local based upon the nutty shit in his head. He'd have been better off buying a John Wick gunsafe.

Probably really did think they were gonna stand forever like the pyramids and in 5,000 years people would gather around and speculate about who might have built this.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 13:58
New Age Satanic crap imo. If leftists can destroy REAL history- then their demonic crap is on the table too.
They were just the NWO wishes carved in stone. Good riddance.

LOL, more like the plot to Logan's Run.

HKGuns
07-07-22, 15:22
Burn it down.

Backfire
07-07-22, 18:04
The things written on it align pretty well with WEF and globalism. Also there is a time capsule 6feet under the ground. Tge demonic origins co.e from the democratic elites and adrenochrome.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 18:26
Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one; the stones were erected during the peak of the Cold War. They were, inarguably, intended to offer advice to any future remnants of humanity after a nuclear war.

The actual financiers’ identities have been revealed, quite unscrupulously I might add, by taking advantage of Wyatt Martin shortly after he had suffered a stroke.

Some of you guys seriously need to take your meds.

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 18:44
Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one; the stones were erected during the peak of the Cold War. They were, inarguably, intended to offer advice to any future remnants of humanity after a nuclear war.

The actual financiers’ identities have been revealed, quite unscrupulously I might add, by taking advantage of Wyatt Martin shortly after he had suffered a stroke.

Maybe, but if there was some kind of complete exchange, it is doubtful it would have stayed standing.

I think it's nothing more than a manufactured tourist attraction (like Rushmore) and one persons attempt at a permanent legacy. The NWO / witchcraft stuff is kind of hilarious. But you can always find conspiracies and the work of the devil if you look hard enough...even when they aren't actually there.

LoboTBL
07-07-22, 19:00
I went there in 1987 while stationed at Ft Campbell while returning from my grandfather's funeral. I wish I still had the photos I took. There was no inherently evil message inscribed on the stones and it didn't advocate for a new world order. It certainly wasn't inspired by any Satanic beliefs.

It seems that both the radical right and the radical left wanted it gone. Those actually in favor of a new world order might have wanted it gone.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 19:03
The inherently, openly, Nationalistic sentiments expressed pretty much negate any GLoBaLiSt messaging one could possibly infer from it.

I went there in 1987 while stationed at Ft Campbell while returning from my grandfather's funeral. I wish I still had the photos I took. There was no inherently evil message inscribed on the stones and it didn't advocate for a new world order. It certainly wasn't inspired by any Satanic beliefs.

It seems that both the radical right and the radical left wanted it gone. Those actually in favor of a new world order might have wanted it gone.

utahjeepr
07-07-22, 19:23
So pretend I don't know anything about this thing, cause I don't. Wanna explain it?

So what, it was put up privately? Was it on private land? WTF is the big deal with this thing. Why the hell would anyone give a shit, let alone blow it up?

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 19:28
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Don_Quixote_fighting_windmills.jpg

Why the hell would anyone give a shit, let alone blow it up?

utahjeepr
07-07-22, 19:36
Ahhhhhh, thanks. I get it now. Gotta put a stop to those pesky giants. Quixote wasn't crazy, just ahead of his time.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 19:39
Nailed it. Just as the left is constantly seeking to attack the specter of the nebulous “systemic racism,” the right never fails to create its own boogeymen to attack.

Ahhhhhh, thanks. I get it now. Gotta put a stop to those pesky giants. Quixote wasn't crazy, just ahead of his time.

georgeib
07-07-22, 19:48
Weird that they tore the guidestones down just a few hours after the explosion, no? Would have thought they would have wanted a bit more time to do some forensic examination...

LoboTBL
07-07-22, 19:53
Weird that they tore the guidestones down just a few hours after the explosion, no? Would have thought they would have wanted a bit more time to do some forensic examination...

That made me actually laugh out loud. It's getting harder everyday not to be a conspiracy theorist.

ubet
07-07-22, 20:24
So I had never heard of them until I opened fb today.
I’m “friends” with some Q people on there. Mainly to see what the newest conspiracy theory is, and she was going off how “we’re at war and winning”. When asked at war with whom and is the blowing up of these seen as good. The only reply was google them. So I did, I couldn’t find any info on WHY someone would blow it up. But then realized I don’t actually care either way and went back to picking my nose.

So, can anyone here actually explain WHY and WHAT they stood for, in their or actuality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 20:39
“ A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles was engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages were English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.[7] The languages were chosen because they represented most of humanity, while Hebrew was chosen because of its connections to Judaism and Christianity.[7] The inscriptions are reportedly according to the organizers to guide humanity to conserve nature after a nuclear war, which the creators thought was an imminent threat.[7][8]

The inscription read:[28]

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.”

So I had never heard of them until I opened fb today.
I’m “friends” with some Q people on there. Mainly to see what the newest conspiracy theory is, and she was going off how “we’re at war and winning”. When asked at war with whom and is the blowing up of these seen as good. The only reply was google them. So I did, I couldn’t find any info on WHY someone would blow it up. But then realized I don’t actually care either way and went back to picking my nose.

So, can anyone here actually explain WHY and WHAT they stood for, in their or actuality?

The Dumb Gun Collector
07-07-22, 21:42
Sounds like hippie BS to me. But I am not sure why anyone would waste their explosives on it.

okie
07-07-22, 21:47

I never heard their identity had been revealed. So are you saying we know who RC Christian actually was, like for real and not just someone's speculation or second hand claim?

okie
07-07-22, 21:56
The inherently, openly, Nationalistic sentiments expressed pretty much negate any GLoBaLiSt messaging one could possibly infer from it.

If I'm not mistaken, they advocated for national sovereignty as strictly limited to internal affairs, and that all international matters would be decided by a global government that acted to the nations in the same way as the federal government acts in respect to the states here in the USA. And of course we all know how that turned out for the states and what sovereignty they were led to believe they would retain for themselves...

Also, I would submit that what the stones propose is consistent with past attempts at globalization, most strikingly the Holy Roman Empire, which has been seen by many modern globalists as the premier model for a modern global government. The Holy Roman Empire's success is largely attributed to its policy of non interference in the internal affairs of conquered states. Sort of a "limited" global government, as it were, which of course does not preempt the reality that its authority is self assumed and violently imposed.

I think what's most unsettling about them, though, is that they completely discard the last 500 years of democratic philosophy, which is consistent with the idea that they're advocating for a totalitarian government that need not have the consent of the governed. There's a long history of democracy and its successful implementation and maintenance to ensure the rights of the people and that the government be there by their consent, rather than the other way around. The stones are strikingly devoid of any mention of human rights, checks and balances, etc. What we've attained here in the USA began with the English Revolution, so it's not as if the fundamental ideas of America or its founding documents are ours alone. It feels like what the stones advocate is a departure from consensual governance that began with the Magna Carta back to a non consensual form of government.

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 22:01
There’s been compelling arguments made that RC Christian was William Shockley, Robert Merryman and Herbert Kersten.

I never heard their identity had been revealed. So are you saying we know who RC Christian actually was, like for real and not just someone's speculation or second hand claim?

okie
07-07-22, 22:08
There’s been compelling arguments made that RC Christian was William Shockley, Robert Merryman and Herbert Kersten.

But did the banker actually confirm any of that? You said someone took advantage of Martin; does that imply he spilled the beans?

SteyrAUG
07-07-22, 22:16

Obviously EVERYONE was in on it.

georgeib
07-07-22, 22:19
Obviously EVERYONE was in on it.I'm sure there was a good reason, but it does strike me as odd. The GBI was out there collecting evidence, but it still seems unusual that a crime scene would be demolished so quickly. Does it not to you?

okie
07-07-22, 22:32
I'm sure there was a good reason, but it does strike me as odd. The GBI was out there collecting evidence, but it still seems unusual that a crime scene would be demolished so quickly. Does it not to you?

I think someone saw their chance and took it. Those things have been a thorn in their side for many years, and it's gotten much worse in recent years. I think this was the final straw and they just wanted them gone for good and had the plausible excuse to make that happen.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-07-22, 22:34
Why do I care? This makes the Mormon stuff seem ancient...

Outlander Systems
07-07-22, 22:36
They were…quite Nationalistic. The context of the impartial court was to avoid another nuclear war.

If you think post-Enlightenment, Democratic societies don’t violently impose their authority, stop paying your taxes and start your own bank like Gaddafi and see what happens.

If I'm not mistaken, they advocated for national sovereignty as strictly limited to internal affairs, and that all international matters would be decided by a global government that acted to the nations in the same way as the federal government acts in respect to the states here in the USA. And of course we all know how that turned out for the states and what sovereignty they were led to believe they would retain for themselves...

Also, I would submit that what the stones propose is consistent with past attempts at globalization, most strikingly the Holy Roman Empire, which has been seen by many modern globalists as the premier model for a modern global government. The Holy Roman Empire's success is largely attributed to its policy of non interference in the internal affairs of conquered states. Sort of a "limited" global government, as it were, which of course does not preempt the reality that its authority is self assumed and violently imposed.

I think what's most unsettling about them, though, is that they completely discard the last 500 years of democratic philosophy, which is consistent with the idea that they're advocating for a totalitarian government that need not have the consent of the governed. There's a long history of democracy and its successful implementation and maintenance to ensure the rights of the people and that the government be there by their consent, rather than the other way around. The stones are strikingly devoid of any mention of human rights, checks and balances, etc. What we've attained here in the USA began with the English Revolution, so it's not as if the fundamental ideas of America or its founding documents are ours alone. It feels like what the stones advocate is a departure from consensual governance that began with the Magna Carta back to a non consensual form of government.

Indirectly; some documentary filmmakers hoodwinked him into opening a box of records and were able to to pull addresses from some of his letters, which led back to Herbert Kersten and Robert Merryman, and, tangentially, William Shockley.

But did the banker actually confirm any of that? You said someone took advantage of Martin; does that imply he spilled the beans?

utahjeepr
07-07-22, 22:47
So reading the inscriptions, I don't see any satanic verses or globalist NWO blueprint. Kinda hippy and kumbaya but IDGAF.

If, as purported, it was a message to a post apocalyptic generation it seems kinda stupid. Like if I'm a member of that post apocalyptic civilization I'm gonna take pointers from the folks that F'd everything up.

Either way it seems like a stupid cause to risk many years of prison time over. I expect someone is gonna brag and run their mouth and the culprits are gonna get busted. Hope they enjoy their time at the Greybar Resort and Spa.

okie
07-07-22, 23:57
They were…quite Nationalistic. The context of the impartial court was to avoid another nuclear war.

If you think post-Enlightenment, Democratic societies don’t violently impose their authority, stop paying your taxes and start your own bank like Gaddafi and see what happens.

Indirectly; some documentary filmmakers hoodwinked him into opening a box of records and were able to to pull addresses from some of his letters, which led back to Herbert Kersten and Robert Merryman, and, tangentially, William Shockley.

Surely you wouldn't be okay with a UN version of SCOTUS dictating American foreign policy, though? Because that's precisely what the stones imply. What if the UN's courts decided that the American Southwest rightfully belonged to Mexico and ordered it to be handed over or else? What if they said Jerusalem belonged to Palestine? What if they said American gun ownership was a threat to the rest of the world and cancelled all of our passports until we banned them?

And that's not even mentioning the maintaining humanity under 500 million part, which at a bare minimum dictates that eugenics would be imposed by force on the entire world, which of course is in conflict with the directive to allow nations to manage their own internal affairs. And of course any critically thinking person can see at first glance that eugenics alone couldn't maintain a population under 500 million, and even if they could, you're still talking about a centralized global government deciding who gets to live and who doesn't, and who gets to reproduce and who doesn't. Even if you're assuming the context of a post apocalyptic world where the population is already under that number, it still assumes eugenics to maintain that level, which translates into forced sterilization and or abortions, perhaps against the will of sovereign nations and most certainly against the will of the people being sterilized or forced to have abortions. The human will to procreate is strong. It's a stronger impulse than eating and drinking even. Human beings will risk everything to procreate, and to prevent them from doing so would take tyranny and state brutality the likes of which the world has never seen.

kirkland
07-08-22, 08:04
I'd never heard of this until they got blown up. Same here. I had heard people mention them before but I had no idea what they were or what was written on them until they were destroyed. After seeing what was written on them, my feelings certainly aren't hurt by someone blowing up that globalist crap.

kirkland
07-08-22, 08:07
Not exactly a monument, I've seen campus outdoor shelters built with more style.

Some guy with too much money went to Stonehenge and decided to commission something local based upon the nutty shit in his head. He'd have been better off buying a John Wick gunsafe.

Probably really did think they were gonna stand forever like the pyramids and in 5,000 years people would gather around and speculate about who might have built this.

There's a replica of Stonehenge in Oregon too, it's pretty cool, I went there once as a kid.

Backfire
07-08-22, 08:27
Right on time...

https://youtu.be/Ub1Iu-LF43w

Alpha-17
07-08-22, 10:15
I think how people think of the Guidestones likely depends on how they interpret the messages inscribed. It can all be Hippy nonsense, or WEF propaganda, depending how you read it.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

Population control, eugenics, and abortion.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Return humanity to as it was under Nimrod at the Tower of Babel.

Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Sounds good, but who's being protected and from what? The nations can rule their internal matters, but bigger issues are handled by a world court? That's just global Federalism, and I'm sure the global federal government would never, ever interfere at lower levels, would they? Especially combined, these two are very much globalist propaganda.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Again, that sounds nice, but what is meant? "Petty" laws like the US Bill of Rights? Useless officials like national or regional leaders that show independence from the global order?

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Social Justice, socal equity, etc.

Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

Considering how globalists have used all these terms, it's pretty easy to see how this can be made to mean anything. And "harmony with the infinite" is pretty questionable, and likely more Gia/nature worship.

Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

More nature-worshiping nonsense.

Outlander Systems
07-08-22, 11:03
Many of the comments here are strictly based on perception and inference of the people behind the Guidestones' intent.

What I have posted below are some of the most Satanic, Woke, Malthusian, Pro-Globalist quotes from the Guidestones' accompanying book:

Our present situation is paradoxical. Since the birth of our nation, we have accorded to religion a recognized, if nonsectarian, role in the workings of our government. We acknowledge shortcomings in our religious beliefs and understanding. We observe great diversity in the creeds and ceremonies of our citizens. Yet we manage to open each session of Congress withan appeal to the Almi g h t y for guidance. We include the phrase, "under God" in our pledge of allegiance. We recognize the deity on many of our coins. We have provided chaplains of every denomination as spiritual guides for our military personnel. Yet we strain the doctrine of separation of Church and State to such an extreme in our public schools that we prevent any mention of God in the classroom.

A nation that cannot control its borders is like a house without walls, Its citizens and commerce are in constant jeopardy. Although Americans have traditionally favored liberal immigration policies and our citizens are of immigrant stock, our present circumstances n ow demand major changes. We are straining our resource base to provide our citizens with a comfortable standard of living. While thousands of Americans are supported in idleness in New York or Detroit, foreigners are smuggled across our borders by the hundreds of thousands each year to take jobs that our own people reject. In cities such as Chicago, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are driving taxis, staffing hotels, working in factories, and doing other work rejected by idle but able-bodied Americans.

When communist minorities seek control of a nation they have targeted for "revolution," they usually boycott elections. They know they cannot peacefully win over the "masses" they profess to serve; they must use force and violence. After they seize power, elections become a sham. No rival parties are tolerated.

Objective observers in America agree that our system has many faults. While they may not agree with these specific proposals for corrective action, they will generally support the concept of experimenting with a variety of approaches which seek to reach the goal of the greatest good for the greatest number. Our system is based upon government which requires the consent of the governed. It does permit the will of the people the final choice.

Industrialized nations are increasingly burdened by the social and monetary costs of raising children produced by irresponsible and inadequate parents. This is a grave injustice for those children and for the taxpayers who are burdened with the expense of providing them with food, clothing, education, and housing. No society can remain strong and productive if it tolerates wholesale irresponsible parenting.

Our government structures have developed lives of theirown, growing beyond the effective control of the legislative bodies which spawned them. Monstrous bureaus in our national and state capitals have become almost independent of citizen influence, resisting all efforts to eliminate or control their activities. Employees of some government agencies are insulated from the people by barriers of regulations and layers of divided responsibility. They have feathered their nests with guaranteed pay raises, special financial benefits, and generous pension programs with automatic inflation-indexed increases. They have excluded themselves from the social security burdens which they have inflicted on ordinary citizens, and have assured themselves job security by a maze of Civil Service regulations which are impervious to outside challenge. Nearly one in six American workers today is employed by government. National and state agencies have become directly involved in housing, rent control, power production, agriculture, and all aspects of medical care. Unrestrained government growth has begotten unrestrained government spending. Enormous public debt threatens our economic survival.

georgeib
07-08-22, 14:53
I think how people think of the Guidestones likely depends on how they interpret the messages inscribed. It can all be Hippy nonsense, or WEF propaganda, depending how you read it.

Population control, eugenics, and abortion.

Return humanity to as it was under Nimrod at the Tower of Babel.

Sounds good, but who's being protected and from what? The nations can rule their internal matters, but bigger issues are handled by a world court? That's just global Federalism, and I'm sure the global federal government would never, ever interfere at lower levels, would they? Especially combined, these two are very much globalist propaganda.

Again, that sounds nice, but what is meant? "Petty" laws like the US Bill of Rights? Useless officials like national or regional leaders that show independence from the global order?

Social Justice, socal equity, etc.

Considering how globalists have used all these terms, it's pretty easy to see how this can be made to mean anything. And "harmony with the infinite" is pretty questionable, and likely more Gia/nature worship.

More nature-worshiping nonsense.

Pretty much all this, plus that one can easily infer quite a lot from the "Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason" one that you didn't comment on. It's not a huge stretch to see an all powerful central government from these "commandments." For them to rue passion, faith, tradition with tempered reason, they will need to institute the thought police. Absolute totalitarianism.

People often forget that in order to have communism, you must automatically also have an all powerful central government that has complete control over the means of production and distribution. IOW, if you want communism, you get fascism thrown in for free. There can be no communism without fascism.

ubet
07-08-22, 18:18
And then I see this on fb from a “q” person saying it’s all connected
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/ef907902e16969f72d3cd11b07ed8007.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/f63427b9cb8f5b9c195b6ba6c3648f99.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/62da771b6073499fa528ed10f562f1aa.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/a8375f923d011c7e29b13dab8332c6e1.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/cb030913266aa5fc8952f98a99b609e3.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220708/2ed496a83b2a1bc045b0c029c05e726b.jpg

Outlander Systems
07-08-22, 18:21
The one thing the internet has taught me is that there’s way too much energy spent on artificial intelligence research when it’s readily available.

Alpha-17
07-09-22, 08:43
Pretty much all this, plus that one can easily infer quite a lot from the "Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason" one that you didn't comment on. It's not a huge stretch to see an all powerful central government from these "commandments." For them to rue passion, faith, tradition with tempered reason, they will need to institute the thought police. Absolute totalitarianism.

People often forget that in order to have communism, you must automatically also have an all powerful central government that has complete control over the means of production and distribution. IOW, if you want communism, you get fascism thrown in for free. There can be no communism without fascism.

Good catch. The problem of trying to type a post with a fussing baby on my lap. I agree with your analysis of that post. I'll just add that adding faith and tradition to "passion" is an interesting approach. I'd also add that "reason" has been used to justify a lot of the worst excesses of government, well beyond just those of communism/fascism. The French Revolution comes to mind, as do numerous smaller incidents of oppression where "reason" was pushed over "tradition" or "superstition."

georgeib
07-09-22, 08:50
Good catch. The problem of trying to type a post with a fussing baby on my lap. I agree with your analysis of that post. I'll just add that adding faith and tradition to "passion" is an interesting approach. I'd also add that "reason" has been used to justify a lot of the worst excesses of government, well beyond just those of communism/fascism. The French Revolution comes to mind, as do numerous smaller incidents of oppression where "reason" was pushed over "tradition" or "superstition."

Right on.

Diamondback
07-09-22, 08:53

Never forget, we're up against people who see the Reign of Terror under Robespierre as masturbatory-fantasy material. :(

LoboTBL
07-09-22, 12:51
Surely you wouldn't be okay with a UN version of SCOTUS dictating American foreign policy, though? Because that's precisely what the stones imply. What if the UN's courts decided that the American Southwest rightfully belonged to Mexico and ordered it to be handed over or else? What if they said Jerusalem belonged to Palestine? What if they said American gun ownership was a threat to the rest of the world and cancelled all of our passports until we banned them?

And that's not even mentioning the maintaining humanity under 500 million part, which at a bare minimum dictates that eugenics would be imposed by force on the entire world, which of course is in conflict with the directive to allow nations to manage their own internal affairs. And of course any critically thinking person can see at first glance that eugenics alone couldn't maintain a population under 500 million, and even if they could, you're still talking about a centralized global government deciding who gets to live and who doesn't, and who gets to reproduce and who doesn't. Even if you're assuming the context of a post apocalyptic world where the population is already under that number, it still assumes eugenics to maintain that level, which translates into forced sterilization and or abortions, perhaps against the will of sovereign nations and most certainly against the will of the people being sterilized or forced to have abortions. The human will to procreate is strong. It's a stronger impulse than eating and drinking even. Human beings will risk everything to procreate, and to prevent them from doing so would take tyranny and state brutality the likes of which the world has never seen.

The will to engage in sexual activity for pleasure is strong; procreation is rarely the driving motivation. For at the very least the last half century or so.

Guiding reproduction wisely ≠ eugenics necessarily and it doesn't have to be as draconian as a one child per couple policy either.

georgeib
07-09-22, 13:06
The will to engage in sexual activity for pleasure is strong; procreation is rarely the driving motivation. For at the very least the last half century or so.

Guiding reproduction wisely ≠ eugenics necessarily and it doesn't have to be as draconian as a one child per couple policy either.

You missed the second part of their statement. "Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." Straight up eugenics.

LoboTBL
07-09-22, 15:20
You missed the second part of their statement. "Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." Straight up eugenics.

I didn't miss it, I just interpret it differently. I don't see how improving fitness can be a bad thing. Likewise, diversity isn't in and of itself a bad thing either. It's not like it says improve fitness by culling from the herd those who are not fit. It doesn't specify that fitness should be improved by genetically modifying human DNA or testing for genetic abnormalities and eliminating those found to have them. I'll agree that some people might interpret it that way and if anyone needs to be culled from the herd it's them.

georgeib
07-09-22, 15:24
I didn't miss it, I just interpret it differently. I don't see how improving fitness can be a bad thing. Likewise, diversity isn't in and of itself a bad thing either. It's not like it says improve fitness by culling from the herd those who are not fit. It doesn't specify that fitness should be improved by genetically modifying human DNA or testing for genetic abnormalities and eliminating those found to have them. I'll agree that some people might interpret it that way and if anyone needs to be culled from the herd it's them.Just because you agree with it doesn't change the definition of eugenics. It's still eugenics.

LoboTBL
07-09-22, 15:43
Just because you agree with it doesn't change the definition of eugenics. It's still eugenics.

https://tenor.com/view/the-princess-bride-inigo-montoya-meaning-are-you-sure-of-that-gif-7536490

https://tenor.com/FMKs.gif

georgeib
07-09-22, 15:46
https://tenor.com/view/the-princess-bride-inigo-montoya-meaning-are-you-sure-of-that-gif-7536490

https://tenor.com/FMKs.gifExactly.

LoboTBL
07-09-22, 16:14
Exactly.

I'd remind you that I'm not the one repeatedly using the term. Interpret the inscriptions that were on the granite however you wish to. There is what is written in plain English (and 7 other languages) and there is what you interpret it to mean based on personal beliefs and biases.

vicious_cb
07-09-22, 16:20
Whoever blew up the Great Reset Stones should get a medal.

georgeib
07-09-22, 16:21
I'd remind you that I'm not the one repeatedly using the term. Interpret the inscriptions that were on the granite however you wish to. There is what is written in plain English (and 7 other languages) and there is what you interpret it to mean based on personal beliefs and biases.You realize the implications of those statements aren't particularly ambiguous and open for a lot of leeway in interpretation, right?

Geez, what am I doing arguing with a troll who doesn't even know the meaning of the word eugenics, and then owns himself with his own meme? OK, I'm done.

LoboTBL
07-09-22, 16:25
Whoever blew up the Great Reset Stones should get a medal.

Would you say the same about an individual or group that set off explosives to destroy Stone Mountain as well? What about a statue of Patton? I mean he slapped a mf'er and called him a coward for having PTSD.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 17:59
There’s zero need to infer/interpret anything. It’s fully expounded upon within the accompanying book to the Guidestones, and was already posted in this thread.

“Industrialized nations are increasingly burdened by the social and monetary costs of raising children produced by irresponsible and inadequate parents. This is a grave injustice for those children and for the taxpayers who are burdened with the expense of providing them with food, clothing, education, and housing. No society can remain strong and productive if it tolerates wholesale irresponsible parenting.”

“We fail to apply controls now available by which we could produce a succeeding generation of healthier and more productive human beings than those who live today. Our most valuable legacy would be a posterity that is the product of responsible parenting.”

Can someone explain to me where, in the above quoted material, is the mention of 5G-Activated, mRNA-Based Depopulation? Can someone explain to me how what is quoted above is a negative thing?

You realize the implications of those statements aren't particularly ambiguous and open for a lot of leeway in interpretation, right?

Geez, what am I doing arguing with a troll who doesn't even know the meaning of the word eugenics, and then owns himself with his own meme? OK, I'm done.

SteyrAUG
07-09-22, 19:20
There’s zero need to infer/interpret anything. It’s fully expounded upon within the accompanying book to the Guidestones, and was already posted in this thread.

“Industrialized nations are increasingly burdened by the social and monetary costs of raising children produced by irresponsible and inadequate parents. This is a grave injustice for those children and for the taxpayers who are burdened with the expense of providing them with food, clothing, education, and housing. No society can remain strong and productive if it tolerates wholesale irresponsible parenting.”

“We fail to apply controls now available by which we could produce a succeeding generation of healthier and more productive human beings than those who live today. Our most valuable legacy would be a posterity that is the product of responsible parenting.”

Can someone explain to me where, in the above quoted material, is the mention of 5G-Activated, mRNA-Based Depopulation? Can someone explain to me how what is quoted above is a negative thing?

Gonna be really hard to whip up hysteria and controversy if you keep documenting things in detail.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 19:25
Absolutely.

Gonna be really hard to whip up hysteria and controversy if you keep documenting things in detail.

SteyrAUG
07-09-22, 19:56
Absolutely.

But we want a witch trial...we want aliens...we want a NWO conspiracy.

Otherwise why the hell do we have all these guns, optics, magazines, body armor and now DRONES. I mean if we aren't going to be going up against witches, aliens and rogue "globalist" governments who want to depopulate us or put us into camps we might start feeling kinda stupid.

So we need to blow this shit up...you know...just in case.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 20:02
It’s very much a case of moral panic/folk devils.

TomMcC
07-09-22, 20:27
I don't have much of a comment on what's on the stones, to me they are a bit sketchy at best.

What I do know is that in the history of the world, there have been A LOT of conspiracies and men doing really really bad things to a lot of other people. They could be small conspiracies or massive. Lots and lots of dead people. Of course, not everything is a conspiracy.

Vigilantism is generally a bad idea. Blowing up things is usually a bad idea.

okie
07-09-22, 20:32

That's not really true. When animals risk life and limb to mate a female, they're not cognitively thinking, Oh boy I gotta get me some cubs. They're being driven by an instinctual urge to procreate.

Is the human creature really so different? Even our concepts of attractiveness in a mate are firmly, scientifically rooted in our mind's quite complex analysis of whether that person is genetically a good fit for us to reproduce with. Our eyes scan that person and deeply wired pathways in our brain analyze their health and genetic viability, and if these wired algorithms decide she's a prize then the brain sends out a bunch of hormones to make our pee pee hard. And all our conscious mind knows is, Damn she fine! I'm gonna try and get me somma dat!

And not only do we seek it out, we keep seeking it out until we successfully procreate, and only then do our urges give us some rest. Humans are somewhat rare in the animal kingdom because we mate for life under ordinary circumstances and we're more individualistic living in family units rather than packs, so nearly every human is wired to want to reproduce. In most of the animal kingdom, only a small percentage of animals will ever successfully reproduce, but with humans it's nearly every one of us. We can't really be happy living as non mating, non reproducing members of a collective; it's simply not wired in us. It's what drives our very being. You have to ask yourself why people keep having children in our modern society, and the only logical answer is because that's what ultimately fulfills us. It's a deep, primal urge we have hardwired in us to start a family, and obviously it's massively fulfilling. There have been numerous studies on the brains of parents and how they release dopamine when they're in the presence of their own offspring. The science behind the urge to have a family is undeniable. Sex is not just about sex, it's only the surface of a much deeper instinctual need that must be fulfilled.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of these mass shooters are incel types? And the ones who are incel types often go after kids? There's your answer right there. They're subconsciously angry about their failure to launch, so they lash out at what is not only the most precious possession of those they're jealous of, but also the symbol of their ultimate failure. It's not failure to get laid they're upset about. If that were the case, they could just hire a prostitute like most narcists do. It's not just the lack of sex that bothers them, it's the fact that they aren't developing the life skills to be successful men. They've failed all these rights of passage and ultimately fail to make the hunt, and therefore cannot be a provider to a family. So it's no wonder they commit their acts when they get to be at that pivotal age where young men will typically move out and begin their adult lives, and most importantly begin seeking a mate based on their acquired skills as a provider.

You won't stop people from having kids without horrible atrocities, and it will go way beyond a one child policy. Even if we assume that the population is under 500 million when this thing starts, the degree of control necessary to keep it there would be unreal. Any couple caught having more than two kids would either have to face very serious consequences, or the pregnancy would have to be terminated, or the child killed after birth. Or couples would have to be sterilized after reaching their allotment. Which again, can you even begin to imagine?

For one thing, when the population is small and there are lots of resources to go around, people hump like rabbits. So if a post apocalyptic government did find itself the heir of a small population, it would be much more difficult for them to prevent explosive growth than it is for us today in our mostly saturated societies where the burden of additional children is a deterrent to explosive growth.

The bottom line is that in this directive you have a global authority implementing eugenic policies. Even if there were some kind of technologically advanced way to implement it kindly, it's still placing the reproductive rights of individuals in the hands of an all powerful global authority. I mean that was the entire thesis of Brave New World that eugenics is still ugly and unethical and doomed to failure even in the best of circumstances.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 20:54
“Eugenics is unethical.”

Just inbreed then hahahaha. Like, go lay pipe on a dwarf and knock her up hahahaha. Have a second wife that has congenital hypertrichosis hahahahaha. Go have kids with a chick suffering from Cyclopia hahahahaha.

okie
07-09-22, 21:03

In all fairness though people were saying the same thing about Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto. Psychopaths don't usually spell it out. They leave it in ambiguous terms because they know the blanks will get filled in as a matter of practical necessity.

okie
07-09-22, 21:11
“Eugenics is unethical.”

Just inbreed then hahahaha. Like, go lay pipe on a dwarf and knock her up hahahaha. Have a second wife that has congenital hypertrichosis hahahahaha. Go have kids with a chick suffering from Cyclopia hahahahaha.

Did they even teach natural selection in your school, or were you playing hooky that day or what??? I mean seriously, be reasonable. This could literally be a textbook example of a strawman argument.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 21:46
Listen, Mein Gööber, there’s nothing “aMbiGuOuS” about it. For the third, or fourth time, there’s a book that accompanies the Guidestones, several quotations of which have been posted in this thread, that removes the “aMbiGuItY” people keep theorizing upon.

There's this invention that's been around for a few decades now. It allows any human being that can access it nearly unlimited knowledge. They call it the internet. I don't think it'll last. From what I understand its just a series of tubes filled with kittens. But I suggest giving it a try. They have search engine websites, the one I chose was called Google. What a silly name! You can even use this Google (lol cracks me up every time) to find the accompanying book that’s been mentioned now five or more times.

They leave it in ambiguous terms because they know the blanks will get filled in as a matter of practical necessity.

It’s a joke, chucklenuts. Lighten up.

Did they even teach natural selection in your school, or were you playing hooky that day or what??? I mean seriously, be reasonable. This could literally be a textbook example of a strawman argument.

Outlander Systems
07-09-22, 21:53
Regarding eugenics, now is the time.

We can have our cake and eat it too. No more murdered babies and instead we can use the funds allocated for abortions to fund the voluntary sterilization of Funko-Pop collecting omega male incels and future Wine-aunt whorebags so they can-self select out of the gene pool without murdering kids. Everyone wins. Tell ‘em it’s a reversible procedure lol.

georgeib
07-09-22, 22:12
I'm not against eugenics, I'm just against me not being in charge of them.

SteyrAUG
07-09-22, 22:41
I'm not against eugenics, I'm just against me not being in charge of them.

So eugenics gets a bad rap because OBVIOUSLY.

However in the 1930s we were practicing blood "eugenics" with the same level of scientific integrity as dog breeding. This was compounded by the fact that even the US was forcibly sterilizing "undesirables" based upon our pseudo science understanding.

Today we understand ACTUAL genetics so it would be possible to selectively breed out horrible things like certain cancers. Not saying people need to be put in camps or sterilized, but at a minimum they could be screened and advised. This way when those rare persons who qualify as responsible parents come along they can make an informed decision.

You can also consider these factors prior to getting married.

If everyone knows you have a 20% chance of passing along this and a 50% chance of passing along that (even if it hasn't manifested itself in you), you can at least consider what you might put your future children through.

Even if it was completely recessive in me, if I was told there was a 40% chance of me passing Leukemia on to my kids, I'd probably decide it isn't worth the risk because who would knowingly put their kids through that.

Also unlike that 1930s nightmare we engaged in, genetic based eugenics actually favors bio diversity. That is why so many "racially pure" groups have many of the problems associated with inbreeding.

SteyrAUG
07-09-22, 22:45
In all fairness though people were saying the same thing about Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto. Psychopaths don't usually spell it out. They leave it in ambiguous terms because they know the blanks will get filled in as a matter of practical necessity.

Nobody was saying that about Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto. Nationalists knew exactly what the risk of communism was and the only person who seemed to not get the memo on Mein Kampf was Stalin who assumed Hitler was just another opportunistic dictator who would say whatever was popular and then do whatever was politically expedient. The Germans understood exactly what Hitler was saying and most of them were "Yay Team!" especially when they started reaping the benefits.

okie
07-09-22, 23:30
So eugenics gets a bad rap because OBVIOUSLY.

However in the 1930s we were practicing blood "eugenics" with the same level of scientific integrity as dog breeding. This was compounded by the fact that even the US was forcibly sterilizing "undesirables" based upon our pseudo science understanding.

Today we understand ACTUAL genetics so it would be possible to selectively breed out horrible things like certain cancers. Not saying people need to be put in camps or sterilized, but at a minimum they could be screened and advised. This way when those rare persons who qualify as responsible parents come along they can make an informed decision.

You can also consider these factors prior to getting married.

If everyone knows you have a 20% chance of passing along this and a 50% chance of passing along that (even if it hasn't manifested itself in you), you can at least consider what you might put your future children through.

Even if it was completely recessive in me, if I was told there was a 40% chance of me passing Leukemia on to my kids, I'd probably decide it isn't worth the risk because who would knowingly put their kids through that.

Also unlike that 1930s nightmare we engaged in, genetic based eugenics actually favors bio diversity. That is why so many "racially pure" groups have many of the problems associated with inbreeding.

Our understanding of genetics and natural selection and how organisms choose mating partners is infantile at best. To think we can do a better job than God (or "nature" if you want) is psychopathic level thinking at this point, at least for anyone who actually understands how far we have to go in our understanding of the human genome. When we get to the point that we have a basic comprehension of the entire genome then maybe we could have that discussion. But what you're suggesting is tantamount to trying to improve on something like Windows with a 10% understanding of C. In all likelihood we would stamp out a type of cancer, as you suggest, only to unleash some horrible new genetic disease ten times worse in its place.

okie
07-09-22, 23:40
Nobody was saying that about Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto. Nationalists knew exactly what the risk of communism was and the only person who seemed to not get the memo on Mein Kampf was Stalin who assumed Hitler was just another opportunistic dictator who would say whatever was popular and then do whatever was politically expedient. The Germans understood exactly what Hitler was saying and most of them were "Yay Team!" especially when they started reaping the benefits.

Mein Kampf and really everything about the Nazis was much more subtle than we were taught in school. Same with the Communist Manifesto. It's all rainbows and sunshine until you start considering the practical necessities to carry out their directives. Considering the dude outlander thinks is behind the stones was a hardcore Nazi, though, I'm surprised you guys are defending them??? I mean knowing the guy's a literal Nazi I think we can pretty much put to bed any notion that his intentions were pure. On the contrary, it's only logical to assume that his intentions were every bit as nasty as people seem to infer.

SteyrAUG
07-10-22, 01:19
Our understanding of genetics and natural selection and how organisms choose mating partners is infantile at best. To think we can do a better job than God (or "nature" if you want) is psychopathic level thinking at this point, at least for anyone who actually understands how far we have to go in our understanding of the human genome. When we get to the point that we have a basic comprehension of the entire genome then maybe we could have that discussion. But what you're suggesting is tantamount to trying to improve on something like Windows with a 10% understanding of C. In all likelihood we would stamp out a type of cancer, as you suggest, only to unleash some horrible new genetic disease ten times worse in its place.

Maybe you should reread what I wrote. Because I didn't suggest any of that and I certainly don't think it could be implied or misunderstood by anyone with the level of comprehension you claim to have.

Genetic based breeding doesn't unleash a horrible new anything, it's not like two people with no genetic history for Leukemia will have a baby who suddenly develops AIDS 2.0 The problem was attempting selective breeding with NO understanding of genetics, like we did back in the 1930s using the dog / horse breeding plan for success.

More importantly if it wasn't painfully obvious, let me do it on a 4th grade level, the goal isn't to build genetic superhumans, the goal is to remove easily controllable problems that we wouldn't intentionally subject anyone to much less our own kids.

Also pretty sure we understand how HUMANS mostly choose mating partners (she's hot I want that / he's successful I want that). Been that way for most of human civilization.

Outlander Systems
07-10-22, 07:40
William Shockley wasn’t a NAZI lol.

Mein Kampf and really everything about the Nazis was much more subtle than we were taught in school. Same with the Communist Manifesto. It's all rainbows and sunshine until you start considering the practical necessities to carry out their directives. Considering the dude outlander thinks is behind the stones was a hardcore Nazi, though, I'm surprised you guys are defending them??? I mean knowing the guy's a literal Nazi I think we can pretty much put to bed any notion that his intentions were pure. On the contrary, it's only logical to assume that his intentions were every bit as nasty as people seem to infer.

LoboTBL
07-10-22, 09:20
[QUOTE=okie;3045015]That's not really true. When animals risk life and limb to mate a female, they're not cognitively thinking, Oh boy I gotta get me some cubs. They're being driven by an instinctual urge to procreate./QUOTE]

I'm 99.9% certain the guidestones were for humans to read and not meant for the fauna of the planet.

Outlander Systems
07-10-22, 09:38
“it's only logical to assume that his intentions were for bucks as big as Buicks to read as people seem to infer.”

I also want to point out that this dude is quite literally saying:

It’s “logical” to “assume” and “infer.”

Now I’m going to bring up for the *sixth* time there’s a publication that negates the need to assume and infer lmfao.

Boomers truly are smoothbrains.

I'm 99.9% certain the guidestones were for humans to read and not meant for the fauna of the planet.

ubet
07-10-22, 09:42
I can’t believe what I’m reading here. Some of you are actually for the same stuff hitler tried, eugenics. What is wrong with you people? That is the complete opposite of freedom, having a govt decide you who can and will procreate with is beyond reprehensible. And if you don’t think the govt would get involved in something like that, you’re delusional.

Our govt practiced eugenics against the Indians in the 30s-50s they were sterilizing woman without their consent or knowing. Do you really want ANY person in charge of who you mate with? I sure as in the hell don’t. This is a scary ****ing path some of you are considering, I never thought I’d be reading it here.

You want to matter Americans? Stop taxing us to death, close the borders, and stop funding any social welfare programs. Let unproductivity suffer naturally and productivity be rewarded. Make people be responsible for themselves or let them suffer the consequences. Stop giving out tax dollars as helping hands, and take the warning labels off everything. America will be a stronger country for it in twenty years.

Outlander Systems
07-10-22, 09:48
Cessation of welfare benefits *IS* the exact kind of “eugenics” we’re talking about.

I can’t believe what I’m reading here. Some of you are actually for the same stuff hitler tried, eugenics. What is wrong with you people? That is the complete opposite of freedom, having a govt decide you who can and will procreate with is beyond reprehensible. And if you don’t think the govt would get involved in something like that, you’re delusional.

Our govt practiced eugenics against the Indians in the 30s-50s they were sterilizing woman without their consent or knowing. Do you really want ANY person in charge of who you mate with? I sure as in the hell don’t. This is a scary ****ing path some of you are considering, I never thought I’d be reading it here.

You want to matter Americans? Stop taxing us to death, close the borders, and stop funding any social welfare programs. Let unproductivity suffer naturally and productivity be rewarded. Make people be responsible for themselves or let them suffer the consequences. Stop giving out tax dollars as helping hands, and take the warning labels off everything. America will be a stronger country for it in twenty years.

Outlander Systems
07-10-22, 09:54
Here’s the “eugenics” quote, which we don’t have to infer or assume intent behind because it’s clearly spelled out, and I’ve now mentioned it approximately seven times:

Truly Hitlerian.

[eyeroll emoji]

GTF425
07-10-22, 10:28
“it's only logical to assume that his intentions were for bucks as big as Buicks to read as people seem to infer.”

Now I’m going to bring up for the *sixth* time there’s a publication that negates the need to assume and infer lmfao.

Listen son, you need to look those eugenics in the eyes and give a firm handshake.

ryr8828
07-10-22, 10:42

Nice broad brush, manages to insult the experienced and make fun of birth defects all in one sentence.

Outlander Systems
07-10-22, 10:45
The eugenics needs to pull itself up by its bootstraps I tell ya…

Listen son, you need to look those eugenics in the eyes and give a firm handshake.

georgeib
07-11-22, 06:09
Mystery Intensifies as Georgia Guidestones Time Capsule Opened by Elbert Officials- (Elberton, Ga)

Today officials with the Elbert County Historical Society, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and Federal Bureau of Investigation exhumed and opened the Georgia Guidestones Time Capsule.
"Now that the Guidestones have been destroyed, we felt it was appropriate to open the time capsule buried at the base of the monument," said Charles Smith, President of the Elbert County Historical Society. "We hoped its contents would help shed light on the builders of the monument."
Unfortunately the time capsule, which was buried early in 1980, did little to answer questions about the origins of the Guidestones.

"The time capsule only held four items," explained Sheriff Melvin Andrews. "A single eight track tape of 'Saturday Night Fever', a Peterbilt emblem, a October 1979 Playboy magazine signed by Burt Reynolds, and a bag containing 1,734 Quaalude pills."

"We really don't know what to make of this assemblage of items," said Charles Smith. "It will take weeks to determine the common thread that runs through these items."

"The current street value of the 1,500 Quaalude pills is in the range of $2,000,000 USD," said Senior Agent Tom Hensley of the FBI.

"The Sheriff's Office has allowed the historical society to maintain control of the magazine, tape, and Peterbilt emblem but, the 1,300 Quaalude pills will be placed in our evidence locker in Gainesville," said Mary Alexander with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Sheriff Melvin Andrews added, "After testing, the GBI plans to release the 1,000 pills back to the Sheriff's Office, where they will be destroyed."

The public is being encouraged to submit any theories regarding the time capsule items to the Elbert County Historical Society, Elberton, Ga. Please email: chamber@elbertga.com
Northeast Georgian Online (July 7, 2022)

yoni
07-11-22, 07:14
9 pages of dribble.

If we go with the idea that the guidestones were put up in an effort to have generations post world nuclear war, then it seems like some good advice.

Advice to use as a guide, future generations in what ever the world looks like post us idiots popping of nukes. Which we are still running the risk of, matter of we are slowly moving the odds of it slightly upward.

Judaism gives no guide as to how really run a secular non Jewish society. Christianity also doesn't offer a blue print to build the frame work of a government. So if we combine the guidestones with a Judeo-Christian value system we might have an improvement.

I am sure this will piss of some here, but I see nothing inherently evil in the stones.

duece71
07-11-22, 09:26
Here you go……..

http://guidestonesmovie.net/

For all you ever wanted to know.

okie
07-12-22, 10:00
William Shockley wasn’t a NAZI lol.

No he was just a eugenicist who associated with self professed Nazis.:rolleyes:

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 10:03
Please show his ties to the National Socialist political party that ceased to exist after the resolution of WWII.

I’ll wait.

No he was just a eugenicist who associated with self professed Nazis.:rolleyes:

okie
07-12-22, 10:10
Here’s the “eugenics” quote, which we don’t have to infer or assume intent behind because it’s clearly spelled out, and I’ve now mentioned it approximately seven times:

Truly Hitlerian.

[eyeroll emoji]

He's gaslighting us. Irresponsible parents having kids they can't afford and failing to raise them properly has been a constant problem throughout history, probably for as long as man has walked the planet. It was actually a much bigger problem at certain points than it is now, most strikingly in 1800s Great Britain. Kids in nineteenth century London were borderline feral, and pretty much treated by the society like feral animals. So contrary to what he would have us believe, the more industrialized a country is, the less of a problem that becomes. Just look at Europe and America today. No street kids and near 100% literacy rates. The libs have undone a lot of that progress lately, especially in inner city neighborhoods, but that's a different topic altogether.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 10:16
It’s 79%, and 54% of adults in the US have a < 6th Grade reading level.

near 100% literacy rates.

okie
07-12-22, 10:35
Please show his ties to the National Socialist political party that ceased to exist after the resolution of WWII.

I’ll wait.

Nazism isn't a political party, and didn't begin and end with Germany, just in the same way that Communism isn't a political party that began and ended with Soviet Russia.

National socialism is a political ideology that began in the 1800s. Hence the actual name of the German political party, "National Socialist German Workers Party".

The attempt to combine socialism with nationalism was well underway long before the Germans formed the party sometime around 1920. The fervent nationalism that often passes for patriotism in this country was actually instilled in our society in the nineteenth century by American national socialists.

okie
07-12-22, 10:50
It’s 79%, and 54% of adults in the US have a < 6th Grade reading level.

Nice deflection but still, literacy in the US is 99%. I would say we've come a long ways from two hundred years ago when a large percentage of people couldn't even spell their own name.

And back to the point, he's lying. The more industrialized a country gets, the less of a problem that society has with childhood poverty and associated problems with upbringing and education. He's absolutely full of shit, and he knows he's full of shit, and he's gaslighting the reader to try and pass off his eugenic bullshit as having some sort of reasonable context outside of simply being a megalomaniacal Nazi asshole.

georgeib
07-12-22, 10:51
Nazism isn't a political party, and didn't begin and end with Germany, just in the same way that Communism isn't a political party that began and ended with Soviet Russia.

National socialism is a political ideology that began in the 1800s. Hence the actual name of the German political party, "National Socialist German Workers Party".

The attempt to combine socialism with nationalism was well underway long before the Germans formed the party sometime around 1920. The fervent nationalism that often passes for patriotism in this country was actually instilled in our society in the nineteenth century by American national socialists.

So, the term Nazi does have a very specific historical meaning, and many people use the term Nazi when in fact they simply mean fascist, or fascism. I think it's fascism that you're referring to.

okie
07-12-22, 10:59
So, the term Nazi does have a very specific historical meaning, and many people use the term Nazi when in fact they simply mean fascist, or fascism. I think it's fascism that you're referring to.

The abbreviation "Nazi" was coined by Germans, but the concept of National Socialism, which is what the abbreviation stands for, did not originate with the NSDAP. Anyone espousing national socialist ideas can rightly be called a Nazi.

I did some research on our friend Mr Shockley though and he pretty much qualifies on both counts. Not only was he obviously espousing national socialist ideology, and eugenics as the centerpiece of that ideology, but he and the others associated with the guide stones were known associates of self professed Nazis. We can argue semantics all day long, but the conclusion remains the same. There's no positive context for the guide stones, and the revelation that he was behind them only makes them 10 times worse.

georgeib
07-12-22, 11:08
The abbreviation "Nazi" was coined by Germans, but the concept of National Socialism, which is what the abbreviation stands for, did not originate with the NSDAP. Anyone espousing national socialist ideas can rightly be called a Nazi.

I did some research on our friend Mr Shockley though and he pretty much qualifies on both counts. Not only was he obviously espousing national socialist ideology, and eugenics as the centerpiece of that ideology, but he and the others associated with the guide stones were known associates of self professed Nazis. We can argue semantics all day long, but the conclusion remains the same. There's no positive context for the guide stones, and the revelation that he was behind them only makes them 10 times worse.I can't disagree.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 11:33
Wrong.

Nice deflection but still, literacy in the US is 99%. I would say we've come a long ways from two hundred years ago when a large percentage of people couldn't even spell their own name.

And back to the point, he's lying. The more industrialized a country gets, the less of a problem that society has with childhood poverty and associated problems with upbringing and education. He's absolutely full of shit, and he knows he's full of shit, and he's gaslighting the reader to try and pass off his eugenic bullshit as having some sort of reasonable context outside of simply being a megalomaniacal Nazi asshole.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 11:40
Dude, Nazism is indelibly linked to Germanic ethno-nationalism. Grow up.

I did some research on our friend Mr Shockley though and he pretty much qualifies on both counts. Not only was he obviously espousing national socialist ideology, and eugenics as the centerpiece of that ideology, but he and the others associated with the guide stones were known associates of self professed Nazis. We can argue semantics all day long, but the conclusion remains the same. There's no positive context for the guide stones, and the revelation that he was behind them only makes them 10 times worse.

okie
07-12-22, 16:23
Dude, Nazism is indelibly linked to Germanic ethno-nationalism. Grow up.

You're confusing the infamous German workers party with the national socialist movement as a whole, which preexists the party, even in Germany itself. The NSDAP only goes back to 1920, but national socialism as a political ideology preexists it in Germany by a decade, and elsewhere by several decades.

It may be "indelibly linked" to the NSDAP and Germany, like Communism is to Russia, but that doesn't change the fact that it originated elsewhere and still exists as an ideology to this day.

Diamondback
07-12-22, 16:24
You're confusing the infamous German workers party with the national socialist movement as a whole, which preexists the party, even in Germany itself. The NSDAP only goes back to 1920, but national socialism as a political ideology preexists it in Germany by a decade, and elsewhere by several decades.

It may be "indelibly linked" to the NSDAP and Germany, like Communism is to Russia, but that doesn't change the fact that it originated elsewhere and still exists as an ideology to this day.

Pretty much you could say that its family tree includes both Woodrow Wilson and the 1790s French Jacobins.

utahjeepr
07-12-22, 18:01
OK, I'm not gonna comment on Mr. Shockley cause I don't know and IDGAF.

I will say that for me, and I believe most people as a whole, when you say "Nazi" I interpret that very narrowly. I believe it very specifically references the German National Socialist Party of the 30s and 40s and the policies and beliefs of same.

I don't believe there is such a thing as generic "Nazi", it's purely name brand.

Diamondback
07-12-22, 18:07

I will say that for me, and I believe most people as a whole, when you say "Nazi" I interpret that very narrowly. I believe it very specifically references the German National Socialist Party of the 30s and 40s and the policies and beliefs of same.

I don't believe there is such a thing as generic "Nazi", it's purely name brand.

Can we all sidestep the hairsplitting and agree on it as a branch in the Wilsonian Prog/Fascist family tree? Garbage Totalitarian Ideology is Garbage Totalitarian Ideology regardles of skin color, flag or language of the walking sewage espousing it.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 18:18
Nazism died during WWII.

I can LARP as a Pharaoh; I’ll never be Ramesses II.

Claiming Shockley is a “NaZi” is a cartoonish oversimplification.

https://i.ibb.co/wyxp9R0/72-F9-D7-A5-05-F1-42-C6-930-A-88750-ED0-E3-AF.jpg

Now, for the 8th time, I’ll suggest someone actually read the accompanying book to the Guidestones, instead of making asinine assumptions and inferences.

Just because a topic is uncomfortable for you doesn’t immediately make it “LitErAlLy NaZiSm,” especially given that the, so-called “eugenics” everyone has their dicks tied up in knots over is in reference to combating the, quite obvious progression we are undergoing to toward a dysgenic future.

I would argue, strongly, that given the choice between eugenic and dysgenic futures, I would chose the eugenic version every time. One example, that is inarguable, is the declining testosterone rates over time. I don’t think anyone, in good faith, can cite this as a net positive for humanity.

okie
07-12-22, 21:05

Surely you don't deny that there are post Reich adherents, though? If we want to get super specific, I guess I can agree to calling them neo Nazis, but I fail to see what hairsplitting accomplishes here.

The bottom line is Shockley was an outspoken racist, outspoken promoter of national socialism, and a diehard eugenicist in every literal sense of that word, including its full racially based connotations. And he and his cohorts were known to associate with KKK leaders who affected swastikas as part of their attire.

I mean seriously, I feel like I just showed up to an Aryan nations meeting and am currently debating a bunch of Nazi apologists. This is batshit crazy this conversation we're having. If this Shockley character is indeed the force behind the guidestones then everything everyone ever suspected about their nefarious undertones is 100% confirmed just by virtue of his association with them.

okie
07-12-22, 21:19
Nazism died during WWII.

I can LARP as a Pharaoh; I’ll never be Ramesses II.

Claiming Shockley is a “NaZi” is a cartoonish oversimplification.

https://i.ibb.co/wyxp9R0/72-F9-D7-A5-05-F1-42-C6-930-A-88750-ED0-E3-AF.jpg

Now, for the 8th time, I’ll suggest someone actually read the accompanying book to the Guidestones, instead of making asinine assumptions and inferences.

Just because a topic is uncomfortable for you doesn’t immediately make it “LitErAlLy NaZiSm,” especially given that the, so-called “eugenics” everyone has their dicks tied up in knots over is in reference to combating the, quite obvious progression we are undergoing to toward a dysgenic future.

I would argue, strongly, that given the choice between eugenic and dysgenic futures, I would chose the eugenic version every time. One example, that is inarguable, is the declining testosterone rates over time. I don’t think anyone, in good faith, can cite this as a net positive for humanity.

No, you don't get to do that. Taking advantage of the situation where the term Nazi gets thrown around as an undeserved pejorative is total BS, and is obviously NOT what's happening here and you know it. Stop defending him already. Either you're just trying to win an argument you found yourself on the morally reprehensible side of, or you need to do some serious soul searching about your personal beliefs and what side of history they fall on.

The man was a racist and eugenicist and associated himself with neo Nazis (hopefully you don't have a problem with THAT terminology, as well). Calling him a Nazi is NOT a pejorative or the type of character assassination you imply with your little meme there. It's simply an appropriate descriptor that can very rightly be assigned to him to describe the beliefs he espoused quite proudly.

I would love to know what you think this "dysgenic" future is. Considering we haven't had an actual dysgenic event in like 80 years I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume you're misusing that term to describe white and brown people getting together to make babies, which is ironically the opposite of dysgenic.

As for declining testosterone, that's not genetic, that's environmental. That's plastics in the food, estrogen in the water, and men eating shit never exercising and being under constant stress. Genetics has nothing to do with it.

georgeib
07-12-22, 21:19
Surely you don't deny that there are post Reich adherents, though? If we want to get super specific, I guess I can agree to calling them neo Nazis, but I fail to see what hairsplitting accomplishes here.

The bottom line is Shockley was an outspoken racist, outspoken promoter of national socialism, and a diehard eugenicist in every literal sense of that word, including its full racially based connotations. And he and his cohorts were known to associate with KKK leaders who affected swastikas as part of their attire.

I mean seriously, I feel like I just showed up to an Aryan nations meeting and am currently debating a bunch of Nazi apologists. This is batshit crazy this conversation we're having. If this Shockley character is indeed the force behind the guidestones then everything everyone ever suspected about their nefarious undertones is 100% confirmed just by virtue of his association with them.I think you've made a very clear point, dude. Regardless of what it's called, everyone who's read this thread knows exactly what you mean. Quit allowing yourself to be trolled.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 21:44
I’m not trolling. A few pages back this dummy was claiming they were MuH GLoBaLisTs using the UN, and now they’re Ultranationalist Nazis.

(They can’t be both.)

For a “LiTerAL NaZi,” Shockley assisted the Allies during WWII.

I think you've made a very clear point, dude. Regardless of what it's called, everyone who's read this thread knows exactly what you mean. Quit allowing yourself to be trolled.

Outlander Systems
07-12-22, 21:54
I do get to do that. A couple pages back they were Globalists and the UN is in charge according to you, now they’re Ultranationalist Literal Nazis. Give me a break, chucklenuts. Go clutch pearls elsewhere. Bill Shockley’s a “Nazi” because you say so. Okay. Neat. Wasn’t he a globalist before lmfao.

You don’t have to wonder; you best start believing in dysgenic futures - you’re in one.

The culture of the west has been completely debased and debauched. Take someone from the 1940s and plop them down in 2022; they’d be horrified. It’s ultimately irrelevant if it was genetically-induced or not, because the end result is the same. A dystopian hellscape.

“Genetics has nothing to do with it.” So the science is settled? I’d be interested in seeing your research paper on that.

I would love to know what you think this "dysgenic" future is. Considering we haven't had an actual dysgenic event in like 80 years I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume you're misusing that term to describe white and brown people getting together to make babies, which is ironically the opposite of dysgenic.

okie
07-12-22, 22:13
I’m not trolling. A few pages back this dummy was claiming they were MuH GLoBaLisTs using the UN, and now they’re Ultranationalist Nazis.

(They can’t be both.)

For a “LiTerAL NaZi,” Shockley assisted the Allies during WWII.

I was asking you hypotheticals in regards to the prospect of a global government dictating foreign policy to us. As in how would you feel if the UN decided that Mexico was the rightful heir to the American southwest. I was merely trying to illustrate using hypothetical examples that subjecting the United States to the authority of a world court is radically anti American and unconstitutional, to the extent that it's seditious.

As for him supporting the allies, you obviously still don't get that there's a difference between being a member of the NSDAP in WWII and being a national socialist. Lots of racist, eugenicist, nationalist, socialist shitbags fought against Germany in WWII. What you're doing is tantamount to confining Communism to the Bolshevik party. Think of it this way: did the sailors of Kronstadt cease to be commie bastards when they opposed the Bolsheviks? No, of course not!

Shockley is in the same category as Charles Lindbergh. Just because they didn't go off and defect to Germany and join the NSDAP doesn't mean they weren't adherents to the same basic philosophy. Besides, I'm not sure how Shockley exactly "helped" the allies, beyond just continuing to show up to work and do his job. It's like you think he deserves a pass for not defecting. What about all the Nazis who defected to our side when they lost the war? Did they quit being Nazis? Did they suddenly wake up one day and realize Jews are people too and repent of their racist ways? Highly doubtful. They just followed the hand that fed them. An interesting thought exercise would be to consider what would have become of people like Shockley and Lindbergh had the Nazis won the war.

Outlander Systems
07-13-22, 06:03
Nazism is indelibly linked to German Ethno-nationalism.

utahjeepr
07-13-22, 09:38

I mean seriously, I feel like I just showed up to an Aryan nations meeting and am currently debating a bunch of Nazi apologists. This is batshit crazy this conversation we're having. If this Shockley character is indeed the force behind the guidestones then everything everyone ever suspected about their nefarious undertones is 100% confirmed just by virtue of his association with them.

I don't deny there are still actual Nazis (or neo-nazis if one prefers) in this world. People who espouse those same beliefs and advocate for similar policies. All I am saying is that it is a very narrow definition, the accusation is wildly over used, and using "Nazi" as a broad brush has become the norm.

I know very little about Shockley, and I don't really care. I know very little about these "Guidestones" and I don't really care. It just seems that some are hanging every bogeyman and every monster from under the bed onto this tourist attraction.

"Satan, Nazis, and the New World Order oh my!"

Folks often choose focal points for their anger, often they paper over those focal points with all the sins of the world. That appears to be what is happening with these stones.

I've read the messages that were written on them. It wasn't much and it was rather vague and generalist. Some seem to read "all the answers" there while some seem to read "all the evils".

I still think blowing it up was a pretty stupid thing to ruin your life over. When these morons get busted and go to prison I think they might realize that. More likely they will see themselves as "saving the world" and believe themselves righteous martyrs.

Either way, lock em up.

Outlander Systems
07-13-22, 09:41
100% This.

I don't deny there are still actual Nazis (or neo-nazis if one prefers) in this world. People who espouse those same beliefs and advocate for similar policies. All I am saying is that it is a very narrow definition, the accusation is wildly over used, and using "Nazi" as a broad brush has become the norm.

I know very little about Shockley, and I don't really care. I know very little about these "Guidestones" and I don't really care. It just seems that some are hanging every bogeyman and every monster from under the bed onto this tourist attraction.

"Satan, Nazis, and the New World Order oh my!"

Folks often choose focal points for their anger, often they paper over those focal points with all the sins of the world. That appears to be what is happening with these stones.

I've read the messages that were written on them. It wasn't much and it was rather vague and generalist. Some seem to read "all the answers" there while some seem to read "all the evils".

I still think blowing it up was a pretty stupid thing to ruin your life over. When these morons get busted and go to prison I think they might realize that. More likely they will see themselves as "saving the world" and believe themselves righteous martyrs.

Either way, lock em up.

Harpoon
07-13-22, 10:23
"improving ... diversity."

How did diversity work out for the American Indians?

okie
07-13-22, 13:02
I do get to do that. A couple pages back they were Globalists and the UN is in charge according to you, now they’re Ultranationalist Literal Nazis. Give me a break, chucklenuts. Go clutch pearls elsewhere. Bill Shockley’s a “Nazi” because you say so. Okay. Neat. Wasn’t he a globalist before lmfao.

You don’t have to wonder; you best start believing in dysgenic futures - you’re in one.

The culture of the west has been completely debased and debauched. Take someone from the 1940s and plop them down in 2022; they’d be horrified. It’s ultimately irrelevant if it was genetically-induced or not, because the end result is the same. A dystopian hellscape.

“Genetics has nothing to do with it.” So the science is settled? I’d be interested in seeing your research paper on that.

1. Again, for the second time, I was posing hypothetical examples using the current establishment for reference. I never suggested that the guidestones had anything whatsoever to do with the UN. You made the claim that the guidestones weren't seditious or unconstitutional, and I asked how you would feel if a UN court told us we had to give the American southwest back to Mexico, or told the Israelis they had to give Jerusalem back to the Arabs. Interesting how you keep dodging that very apropos hypothetical situation (that could very soon become not so hypothetical).

2. Shockley isn't a Nazi because I say he is, he's a Nazi (or neo Nazi if you want) because he's a racist eugenicist who espoused national socialist politics. As for the dichotomy between nationalism and globalism, all national socialists are invariably globalists because they all see their nation and race becoming the global hegemon. The NSDAP was of course no exception. The term "Third Reich" was a reference to the Holy Roman Empire (the "first reich"), which was a hegemony that contained the known world in the 8th century, with a Germanic king as its ruler. The NSDAP's vision was to restore Germany as the head of a global empire, and they expressed that idea with the slogan "Deutschland ueber Alles." Theirs was indeed a globalist movement, in every sense of the word.

3. You don't know what dysgenic means. I suspect you've been reading some propaganda that is misusing the term, because it means the exact opposite of what you seem to think it means. For example, WWII was a dysgenic event, according to the hypothesis. According to dysgenic hypothesis, the times we're living in now should be extremely favorable, especially with the pandemic. Without any major wars for decades and now a pandemic to cleanse the population of immunologically weak individuals, we ought to see the strongest possible generation in hundreds of years come out of this, at least according to that line of thought (not that I buy into it personally, mind you).

Outlander Systems
07-13-22, 13:14
Neat.

sgtrock82
07-13-22, 18:02
All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel....

Outlander Systems
07-13-22, 18:29
…that’s the way the money goes; pop goes the weasel.

Waylander
07-13-22, 23:42
By some people’s definition, Stalin was a literal NaZi so ask Jews if they’re glad he got rid of Hitler.

ubet
07-14-22, 18:25
By some people’s definition, Stalin was a literal NaZi so ask Jews if they’re glad he got rid of Hitler.

Stalin was as bad or worse than hitler. He killed more people than hitler as well.

Outlander Systems
07-14-22, 18:52
Significantly more.

Stalin was as bad or worse than hitler. He killed more people than hitler as well.

Waylander
07-14-22, 20:14
Right and kind of my point but Stalin shouldn’t be called a Nazi. Even if everyone you look at is a Nazi besides yourself.

okie
07-14-22, 20:39
Right and kind of my point but Stalin shouldn’t be called a Nazi. Even if everyone you look at is a Nazi besides yourself.

There are no universally agreed upon definitions of fascism, communism, or socialism. Historians try to argue that not only are fascism and communism diametrically opposed, but that even socialism and communism are fundamentally different. All working definitions of all three terms though can describe any of the three equally well. Collectivist totalitarianism is a shit sandwich no matter how you cut it.

The alleged battles between Nazis and communists never actually happened, to the chagrin of Antifa punks. Both the NSDAP and the communists were actually fighting the Weimar police and military in the 1920s, and I'm not aware of any direct clashes between NSDAP and communist militias. There were some Weimar backed militias that fought the communists that later joined the NSDAP, but by that time I'm pretty sure the communists had put on NSDAP armbands. The alleged fascists that were fought by Antifa were the Weimar police, and they, Antifa, were the ones who ended up forming much of the SA. It's ironic to call the moderates fascists then a few years later go off and join literal fascists.

However, it should be no surprise really, because they tell you in their official party name that they're a socialist (i.e. communist) workers party. And just like the communists they were, they did in fact seize the means of production and promise the workers equity in distribution. And naturally everybody went hungry as a result. It's interesting that you don't hear very much of the accounts of Germans and Austrians talking about how the Nazis seized their businesses and implemented top down planning strategies that led to shortages of goods. They talk about the shortages sometimes, but they always attribute those to the war, when the shortages were actually talked about by survivors prior to the war even starting, along with how all their best doctors, scientists, and businessmen fled both countries to avoid having their work appropriated.

ubet
07-15-22, 13:23

No, Stalin wasn’t a nazi. He was a dictator, totalitarian regime, psychopath, and a complete piece of shit, but he wasn’t a nazi. He did kill more people than hitler though. The only reason we don’t talk about it, is because we fought with the Soviets in ww2, and the fact that a lot of the powers that be desire the power he had and to make America into a communist state.